Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2011 10:36 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Urgh so much.................rage from me

I advise people not to check this spoiler as it can POTENTAILLY be a spoiler for the future. Click if you dont mind <3

Jan 11, 2012 9:02 AM

Jan 2010
WTH! This really just pissed me off! I happy she's alive but 1st she been brainwashed or something similar 2nd a kid? I have an idea about it and I think it should be pretty obvious to everyone but I'll just wait until it is confirmed.

I want to rage so freaking bad! He freaking kissed her!

I wonder where the other Regis are if she is still alive that means the rest of them should be too. They are probably being held somewhere so they can't do as they please.
A man who knows nothing and says something IS the dumbest person alive. A man who knows something and says nothing could possibly be the smartest person in the world -Unknown

Jan 20, 2012 4:18 PM

Aug 2011
I'm a bit mad now ..... WTF is with that devilshu curse on Felix??...i must agree with @realmruler1 if is not their kid i'm gonna drop this ..:<..i can't stay calm if i find that some1 else Fked her >.<"

note: Psychopath is my name on a Game so this sig is mine . no copy/paste :)
Jun 16, 2012 9:13 PM

Apr 2011
I'm glad to see Felicia alive and kicking, but where the rest of the gang
KosmicGuy said:
I'm a bit mad now ..... WTF is with that devilshu curse on Felix??...i must agree with @realmruler1 if is not their kid i'm gonna drop this ..:<..i can't stay calm if i find that some1 else Fked her >.<"
Ya, with the villain kissing Felicia and there is a sign of a blonde baby. This would enrage couple shipper of Felix and Felicia, but I really don't mind, as long Felix saves Felicia in the end. This twisted plot is really different than the norms... I want the baby to be raise by Felix as if its his own (if).
vansonbeeJun 16, 2012 9:16 PM
Jul 23, 2012 6:13 AM
Apr 2010
Yea i too will be really pissed if the kids father is Dhia Sions, hate that fucking prick...

But Felix and Felicia already had sex right? On the way to Senid, on the boat? Isnt that why she got her full powers back? Or did I miss something....

But then its been 5 years and it looks like the kid was just born....If it was Felixs, then the kid should be older....I still hope he belongs to Felix and Felicia
Aug 5, 2012 9:41 AM

Nov 2011
i just finished this ch and i'm about to release my bankai on this world...
Aug 9, 2012 4:34 AM

Nov 2011
but i preferred the wimpy Felix..or should i say tat i really don't like the way his treating Ruby right now...firstly i thought that its because his in some kind of berserk mode but even when his not usng his "special eyes" he still treats her like shit....wonder why

And Ruby is a great example of a woman with a "drunk husband"..He punches her, treats bad, etx but she still loves him and does everuyhing for him
Jan 29, 2014 10:48 AM

Nov 2011
This is getting interesting, we learn more of the royal family each chapter goes on. Felicia though....
May 15, 2014 1:35 PM
Dec 2013
*quickly change to the next page*.. *and then RAGE OUT..!!*

I was so freaking happy that she's alive and i almost puke from that kiss.. ughh..

once more, felix should really need to snap out of it..

May 28, 2015 8:08 AM

Jan 2014
I'm not into this kind of shit so dropped.... from that time in chapter 57 "Farewell" I never expected it to turn to a NTR path...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Legend of Maian Chapter 75 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Jun 17, 2012

46 by JokerxHisoka »»
Dec 17, 2021 7:20 AM

Poll: » The Legend of Maian Chapter 66 Discussion

KaminaKai - Feb 4, 2012

31 by Crow_M »»
May 20, 2020 4:30 PM

» Lezaroth

Icantthinkofanam - Mar 23, 2019

1 by SYJun »»
Apr 2, 2020 4:14 AM

» End of Novel

Go10 - Jan 6, 2014

12 by MikeS90 »»
May 21, 2018 11:44 PM

» dont read this MANGA!!

foscor70 - Nov 6, 2017

0 by foscor70 »»
Nov 6, 2017 10:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.