Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 16, 2011 10:58 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finding out why the girl's (almost) "committed suicide" relates to the making of drug, which is the flower. Being used by that megane scientist and being set as "committed suicide".

Yay for the threesome!

The girl's brother's crazy from the drug.

I just realized, is that scientist voiced by Hino-san? And he's the reason for the girl to jump down...
tsubasaloverSep 16, 2011 10:28 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 16, 2011 1:17 PM
Sep 2011
I'm not gonna spoil myself but I want to find out. Sucks that i only know English.
Sep 16, 2011 5:12 PM

Feb 2008
Ayaka didn't committed suicide, everything was drugs fault becuase of megane scientist, I got a feeling that was him that did it.
When you take a look in her eyes previous episode, the same was happend on a person that used drug in this episode.

Ayaka did survived and on koma right now, looking forward for next episode.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 16, 2011 6:29 PM

May 2011
So was ayaka secretly growing the flower that's used in drug? I have my feelings she knew about her brother's drug addiction and the scientist probably used that and ayaka's ties to the garden club to secretly grow the flowers. If she did meet with her brother and that scientist, then what did they say to her or do to her?

Well I'm looking forward to the next episode. A goth dressed alice and a badass narumi what more can we expect!
Sep 17, 2011 2:50 AM

Jan 2009
Well, crap. She's still alive.
At least Narumi's kind of trying to man up, I guess.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Sep 17, 2011 3:26 AM

Jan 2010
Wow, this is kinda becoming interesting, I want moar Narumi x Alice though ^^
Sep 17, 2011 5:00 AM

May 2010
Great episde.. i hope ayaka does not die....:(then again this anime saves character from dieing so i guess she will be fine.
Sep 17, 2011 5:06 AM

Jan 2010
god....i wanna punch that scientist dude in the throat with spiked knuckles wat a complete douche /rageface . Great episode loving that Narumi stepping up and gettin things done.
Sep 17, 2011 6:04 AM

Aug 2010
i freaking knew that megane scientist was the root behind ayaka's comatose -__-
Narumi needs to man up a bit more with the 4th though but maybe thats just me
I'm surprised Narumi's sister's the one that said those encouraging words .__. i thought itd be a perfect Narumi x Alice moment but eh i guess there's already quite a bit of that in the episode anyways
well hoping for a happy ending with Toshi and Ayaka both well and that megane scientist doomed to hell ;P
Sep 17, 2011 7:33 AM

Dec 2010
The beginning of this episode i thought was moving a bit too slow but it really picked up at the end can't wait for the final episode.

Nice to see Narumi stepping up and acting more like a detective. Narumi go take that scientist down.
Sep 17, 2011 7:49 AM

Jul 2010
^Yeah. It was slow in the beginning and picked up later. I like that toshi have a bit of guilty feelings for what he did to her sister and didn't turned into complete psycho.

Question of the episode: Bunch of kids doing bad things and police ain't good for shit. did police even exist in this series or neet detective agency have job to control and investigate all city crimes and yondaime group to punish criminals?
Sep 17, 2011 9:04 AM

Jun 2011
'Bout time Narumi decided to get useful.
Sep 17, 2011 9:06 AM

Mar 2008
So it was just as I expected. I thought that Ayaka will die, but probably later, a miracle happens and she wakes up. Although who knows.
So now Narumi belongs to Alice. ^^ With each episode, she is getting more interesting.

Now about the police. The official investigation takes a long time and even if the police catch the megane dealer if he has removed all the evidence, they don't prove anything to him.
Now if Hina catch him they put drugs to his throat and then get rid of him. Or they can find evidence to put him behind bars. In any case, the Hirasaka group may be more effective than the police.

Sep 17, 2011 9:57 AM

Apr 2010
man am i glad that ayaka is still alive and not dead T_T
Sep 17, 2011 10:04 AM
Sep 2011
Thank god it was only a coma, but I'm curious to know why Alice is wearing all black in the preview. Could it be for a funeral?

Man I can't wait for another week, its almost unbearable.
Sep 17, 2011 10:22 AM

Jun 2009
Pfft, this outcome was too obvious. Narumi should at least realize Ayaka took the drug (or more like Toshi made her?) which is why she jumped. Also nice to see Narumi manning up.

Ghost93 said:
Thank god it was only a coma, but I'm curious to know why Alice is wearing all black in the preview. Could it be for a funeral?
I wear black all the time and i'm not going to funerals everyday. Didn' you notice she had that black dress on before a few times?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 17, 2011 10:36 AM

May 2011
I got a feeling that the scientist guy forced Ayaka to take the drugs and was the cause of her falling off the school. Her eyes had that mark and what the scientist said at the end about her growing wings and fly aka taking angel fix. Looks like Toshi has some regrets about what he did to Ayaka.

Aww just one more episode left.

Oh and every part of Narumi belongs to Alice.
Sep 17, 2011 10:47 AM
Nov 2009
Lame that it's a coma. :(
Sep 17, 2011 11:04 AM
Aug 2010
Good episode, good final arc. Looking forward to the conclusion next week.
Sep 17, 2011 11:11 AM

Oct 2009
What a final arc this has been. Yeah, judging by the last episode, Ayaka got drugged by the scientist. At least she hasn't died yet. (But who knows, Anime will save characters...)

Conclusion time next week!

Sep 17, 2011 1:00 PM

May 2011
Ayaka is still alive..

ZeroZx said:
I got a feeling that the scientist guy forced Ayaka to take the drugs and was the cause of her falling off the school. Her eyes had that mark and what the scientist said at the end about her growing wings and fly aka taking angel fix. Looks like Toshi has some regrets about what he did to Ayaka.

Aww just one more episode left.

Oh and every part of Narumi belongs to Alice.

Yeah, either that or Toshi tried to force her to take them because miserable people love company. Her innocence probably bothered him. He did refer to her as "annoying".

I'm surprised Alice didn't say penis. LOL, well no I'm not. But the perverted side of me would have laughed hysterically if she did.

Dr. Angel Fix seems to be the first true evil antagonist in the series. He's a damn good one too. I sure hope they take him down. But i wouldn't be surprised if he does escape since good dark twisted antagonists make for interesting story telling.
Sep 17, 2011 1:12 PM

Feb 2011
Cirris said:

Cirris said:
Dr. Angel Fix seems to be the first true evil antagonist in the series. He's a damn good one too. I sure hope they take him down. But i wouldn't be surprised if he does escape since good dark twisted antagonists make for interesting story telling.

I really hope it he doesn't escape, that guy seriously needs to pay for what he did, either by a nice long (life) jail term, or failing that, a hideous death. -_-
Sep 17, 2011 1:46 PM

Aug 2010
This was a good 1 cour series for Summer 2011. I see to it that the ending won't be rushed and whatnot, but will end on a light note with closure.
Sep 17, 2011 2:19 PM

Jul 2010
At least she didn't immediately die like the last episode suggested! In the beginning of the episode I really though my theory from last week was wrong. I thought "So she did leap off the building by herself after all?!". Later on it was pretty clear she didn't because it happened at the school and not a nearby buildng like Alice said. Well, she did jump by herself, but she got mentally pushed by the situation she was in. =(

The theory about her brother and the scientist giving her the seeds to grown the plants for drugs was also right. They did meet up with her and pushed her to keep growing those plants even though she wanted to stop. At least Toshi sounded pretty shocked about the fact that she jumped. He didn't want her to do it, but it was the scientist who just didn't give a shit. >.<

I hope they catch that scumbag and Ayaka wakes up next episode! The preview really suggests someone else jumping too though. And I have a feeling that someone is going to be Toshi. =/

EDIT: As some others in this thread suggested; it is also a possibility she took the drug herself (or someone made her) and that made her less wary to jump.
OnyxthegreatSep 18, 2011 7:56 AM

Sep 17, 2011 3:28 PM

May 2011
Unfolding more and more o.o!!

gg

Finish strong, don't disappoint me J.C.
Sep 17, 2011 5:15 PM

Sep 2008
Disappointing, that girl didn't die.
There is nothing left to look forward to now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2011 5:20 PM
Oct 2010
Cirris said:
I'm surprised Alice didn't say penis. LOL, well no I'm not. But the perverted side of me would have laughed hysterically if she did.
You can always wait for the doujins to cover the implications of "every part of Narumi" >.>
Onyxthegreat said:
I hope they catch that scumbag and Ayaka wakes up next episode! The preview really suggests someone else jumping too though. And I have a felling that someone is going to be Toshi. =/
On the bright side and thanks to anime world mechanics, comatose people have about 95% chance of waking up and eventually recovering full health.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Sep 17, 2011 5:23 PM

Jan 2011
ah thank god she didn't die it was just as i expected she was in a coma,only question left is what really happened that night?,Narumi is starting to act like a Boss now all i have to say is finish this strong!.
Sep 17, 2011 6:26 PM

Jan 2011
Ayaka didn't die, thank god but surviving that fall... didn't expect that to happen. So Dr. Angel Fix and Toshi made Ayaka grow AF eh? And she was forced to take it, I presume...
Loved the bit when Alice said that all of Narumi belongs to her. Couldn't help but LOL at that, smh. xD

Next episode will be a great conclusion to this arc and final episode. Looking forward to it.
Sep 17, 2011 7:28 PM

Jan 2008
Glad to see she's not dead...I'd be pretty pissed if the anime changed that from the light novel/manga of all things. Really looking forward to the next ep.
Sep 17, 2011 7:40 PM

Jul 2010
Ayaka still has a hope...thank heavens. Moral of the story here: "Drugs are bad, okay?"
Sep 17, 2011 8:45 PM

Aug 2010
Should be interesting next week. This arc has been better than the other ones so far.
Sep 17, 2011 9:00 PM

Nov 2008
Glad that Ayaka hasn't died. Looking forward for the las episode.
Sep 17, 2011 9:21 PM
Dec 2007
I think everyone must have thought to themselves" yep, Alive wants Narumi and she wants him now" when she said she belonged to her completely.

And it seems that once Ayaka confronted her brother and the dealer she was overdosed with the drug (which likely made her break down and try to kill herself). Interesting enough and thankfully this series hasn't magnifiently self-destructed like all the rest of JC's latest efforts.

Sep 17, 2011 11:16 PM
Dec 2010
Finally getting into the good stuff! I love heavy episodes.

From what i understood, she was probably given the seeds to grow without knowing that they were for drug production, and when she found out and tried to ask her brother, that douche scientist force fed her some angel fix and she went crazy.

Well, we'll find out for sure next week.

7 more days to wait... >.<;
Sep 18, 2011 1:20 AM

Sep 2009
I usually love heavy drama and stuff but in this case, I think I would like for a happier situation with Ayaka.
Sep 18, 2011 3:07 AM

Apr 2010
I still think it was attempted murder and that last call seems to confirm this.
The way her brother spoke seems like he helped her or more like forced her to jump down.
Having such person as family i feel sorry for Ayaka.

Seems like Yumekichi11 was wright with Opium based drugs or at least a variant of it.
The flowers used Papaver Bracteatum is one used for the production of Opium.

I wonder why the teacher didn't know what type of flower that was if she is the gardening teacher she should have some knowledge about flowers.
Yet she didn't know that that flower was used for drugs and probably illegal to grow.
Sep 18, 2011 3:28 AM
Sep 2011
ayaka will live, i'm fairly sure. glad i've kept up with this series for this long, it's getting really exciting. narumi's character development has been really interesting too. can't wait for the final ep!
Sep 18, 2011 3:39 AM

Aug 2009
I think she loses her memories or something from the fall or drugs.
Sep 18, 2011 4:59 AM

Sep 2010
damn, only 1 more episode to go, this shit needs moar.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2011 8:42 AM

Aug 2011
Dang. I loved the Fourth's huge group. Pretty boss scene.
And like omg they liked forced Ayaka to use the angel fix and well... yeah

L4 to next week ep!
Sep 18, 2011 10:20 AM

Feb 2008
i hate villains you cant sympathize with. that guy is just too annoying.
Sep 18, 2011 8:46 PM

Nov 2009
i knew it was the drugs!! she wouldnt just do that. alice's insight and pondering was really interesting. like why she decided to jump off the school etc. toshi was probably one of the most convincing performances of a drug addict ive ever seen in an anime/tv show. wow. and alice saying that "narumi belongs to her" was really provocative. wow. and fuck yes. yondaime's baller kicks. anybody else see that? totally snakeskin yo.
Sep 18, 2011 8:49 PM
Dec 2007
Aversa said:
I still think it was attempted murder and that last call seems to confirm this.
The way her brother spoke seems like he helped her or more like forced her to jump down.
Having such person as family i feel sorry for Ayaka.

Seems like Yumekichi11 was wright with Opium based drugs or at least a variant of it.
The flowers used Papaver Bracteatum is one used for the production of Opium.

I wonder why the teacher didn't know what type of flower that was if she is the gardening teacher she should have some knowledge about flowers.
Yet she didn't know that that flower was used for drugs and probably illegal to grow.
That flower is used to make codeine. You know, THAT Codeine which is commonly used for many legal painkillers. The drug dealer apparently genetically modified it to improve it's effects. Technically it should be legal to have it, although not sure if that's the case in japan.

Sep 18, 2011 9:49 PM

Feb 2010
Maybe it's just me, but it sounds like Alice is growing out of her tsundere phase with Narumi. Or at least it wasn't as pronounced this episode.
Sep 18, 2011 11:46 PM

Aug 2010
Cheap cop-out...

Anyways, the story is getting interesting, I wonder how it will all end. I'm giving this a 4/5, but only because Ayaka survived. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad she is alive, but this was executed badly.
Sep 19, 2011 4:19 AM
Aug 2011
Thanks God Ayaka still alive even though she's on koma right now. It's happened because freak megane scientist, Screw you!!!

Narumi gotten strong this episode, nice!

Can't wait what will happen next episode.
Sep 19, 2011 6:52 PM

Jul 2011
wow i am really glad she didn't die, like i said in the previous episode's discussion, i don't care if she was in a coma as long as she didn't die. woohoo, now let's hope alice finds that SOAB and ayaka gets better.
Again i dnt care 4 narumi.

:D :D
Sep 19, 2011 9:40 PM

Nov 2007
seems obvious someone shoved her / drugged her. let me guess cliche ending where she wakes up. Narumi needs to not be a bitch and go for blood on this drug distributing creep.

also obvious she was growing the drug but didn't know it.
Sep 20, 2011 9:48 AM

Aug 2008
Good to know Ayaka hasn't died. At least her brother had some conscience left in him, I really thought he was the one who pushed Ayaka off the roof.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama no Memochou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2011

73 by Selleri_UmU »»
Apr 3, 9:22 PM

» Alice, I cant understand her.

Playcool - Jun 5, 2016

3 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 4, 2023 7:13 PM

» When they make season 2 of Kamisama no Memochou

Sugram22 - Aug 30, 2013

20 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 12, 2023 7:03 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Memochou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2011

212 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 12, 2023 6:37 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Memochou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Jul 2, 2011

306 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 11, 2023 9:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.