Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 15, 2011 10:04 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another female "old thing" came.. Looks like a character in Naruto... She said Saya cannot move on her own will, so pity. Edit: so I was correct about the guy who like Saya getting eaten so suddenly (not sure who that guy was).

Cafe guy is weird, and Saya's father's gone after "eaten" (and cafe guy's arm hurt... I'm guessing that Saya's father's a vampire or something like that that he eat) The teacher is suspecting Saya. She thinks that Saya's acting fool...

The twins are alive?!

The three of them are the ones who are weird, according to the preview!!
tsubasaloverSep 16, 2011 12:54 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 15, 2011 11:57 AM

Oct 2010
The episode was good but I am totally baffled at the spinning of the following monster,

while it obvious its hair is doing most of the fighting considering I saw a spinal bone cord only at one point. It was intriguing to see this monster use its unique skills and at the very least the episode did not shy away from its gore in the spoiler
being much more graphical, which may [please fans or not. More later.
Yumekichi11Sep 15, 2011 12:07 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 15, 2011 12:01 PM

Feb 2010
well.. as usual, more questions... less answers.

I liked the moment in the shrine when she was looking at the books and realized that things aren't what they seem.

But seriously..

How are they going to wrap this up in 2 episodes?
Sep 15, 2011 12:27 PM

Oct 2010
MusashiRose said:
well.. as usual, more questions... less answers.

I liked the moment in the shrine when she was looking at the books and realized that things aren't what they seem.

But seriously..
According to the following spoiler
that cannot be Nono and Nene the expression there is totally out of what their character is.

The end may suggest fan service/ecchi with gore. According to the following spoiler
Saya will be having her skirt lifted up and breasts fondled.
I think that the authors are starting to be like:

seriously. I think they were a lot during this series. Anyone agree with that vid?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 15, 2011 12:39 PM
Dec 2009
Things are getting really weird.
Sep 15, 2011 12:40 PM

May 2011
There really needs to be a second season to make up for this crap that dragged on forever
<center></center>
Sep 15, 2011 1:03 PM

Aug 2009
THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST SHOW IN THE WORLD!!!!!

TOKIZANE!!!!! T____T YOU WERE AWESOME !!! T_____T WHYYYY!!!!
HE DIED SO FAST!!!!!! As soon as I saw him coming saying "I heard something", I KNEW Saya was going to kill him! -____-

And Saya is just a fucking bitch....Killing her ENTIRE class but she can smile care freely after that as if nothing happened... I guess she never cared...

She really just pisses me off..

SHE LITERALLY KILLED HER ENTIRE CLASS AND "BESTFRIENDS" but then she can still smile and sing like a fucking idiot saying "today is a good day".
SHE REALLY JUST never gave a fuck -____-
I know she had moments when she cried, but I feel the passion...

I JUST WANT HER TO SHUT THE FUCK UP, STOP SINGING, AND JUST DIE SO THAT THIS HORRIBLE HELL OF A SHOW COULD END!!!!!

THIS SHOW REALLY PUTS BLOOD+ TO SHAME!!!! -_______-
Sep 15, 2011 1:16 PM

Nov 2008
This show. I just. I don't. What. What the hell.

...Dammit, CLAMP.
Sep 15, 2011 1:19 PM

Aug 2010
As soon as i saw Tokizane come up the stairs I knew he was gonna die. I seriously went WTF when he showed up out of nowhere.
This show sure likes to beat around the bush. ^_^
Sep 15, 2011 1:31 PM

Jan 2008
when tokizane got killed I was like."WTF you just killed the only interesting character in this show..."
Sep 15, 2011 1:44 PM

Nov 2007
xmysticchanx said:
when tokizane got killed I was like."WTF you just killed the only interesting character in this show..."

This.
That's exactly what i thought as well -_-

Sep 15, 2011 2:06 PM
Nov 2010
Huh? And I was hoping Tokizane would at least make this show a bit more interesting...
Unless Saya is a psychopath, I don't see how she is thinking...
Lulexiaa said:
SHE LITERALLY KILLED HER ENTIRE CLASS AND "BESTFRIENDS" but then she can still smile and sing like a fucking idiot saying "today is a good day".
SHE REALLY JUST never gave a fuck -____-
I know she had moments when she cried, but I feel the passion...
I JUST WANT HER TO SHUT THE FUCK UP, STOP SINGING, AND JUST DIE ...

I cut some parts of this post but that's my opinion of Saya...;)
Sep 15, 2011 2:07 PM
Dec 2007
Shit officially hits the fan now. Let's see what's in store as far as deception and illusion are concerned in this little village.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Sep 15, 2011 2:08 PM

Jan 2009
DasJersey21 said:
Things are getting really weird.

Oh, and I loved the fact that Saya's "father" just stood there and watched. Neither told Tokizane to get the fuck away, but Saya's "father" could have at the VERY LEAST got him out of the line of fire - protected him, as Saya fought the monster, which further questions what this "priest" is up to.

I haven't felt this pissed over a characters death since
LadyOrihimeSep 15, 2011 2:21 PM
Sep 15, 2011 2:20 PM
Aug 2010
I laughed when Tokizane died. Then I wtf'd at the end of the episode.
Sep 15, 2011 2:33 PM

Jan 2011
Did we really have to sit through 9 episodes to get to this point? No way we can wrap this up in two remaining, and so many people have probably dropped it and given an abysmal score that I doubt there will be a second season. I have this at 5 and final ranking may go up one or down three depending on what happens over the next two weeks.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 15, 2011 2:39 PM

May 2009
I have to say the monster of the week really creeped me out. Next week it looks like Saya will be raped.

Also it's not okay to sensor people getting eating by a big monster we probably wouldn't see nothing. But showing a human like monster get cut in half then show the cut up brain is okay?

This show is really bad. But hey I am this far might as well see what the big secret is.
Sep 15, 2011 2:54 PM

Jan 2009
rodac said:
Did we really have to sit through 9 episodes to get to this point? No way we can wrap this up in two remaining, and so many people have probably dropped it and given an abysmal score that I doubt there will be a second season. I have this at 5 and final ranking may go up one or down three depending on what happens over the next two weeks.

movie.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/10681/Blood-C_%28Movie%29
Sep 15, 2011 3:28 PM

Apr 2008
LadyOrihime said:
rodac said:

movie.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/10681/Blood-C_%28Movie%29

^
lolatmoneygrab

Wait a second...I've watched 10 episodes of this shit and nothing importants happened yet?
What is this I don't even
Sep 15, 2011 3:56 PM

Aug 2011
Yeah, I thought this anime would be better than it is now. Tokizane just died??? And it was like oh he died, moving on...seemed like his death didn't really matter. >_<

"The world cannot be changed with pretty words alone." ~ Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)
Sep 15, 2011 4:01 PM

Jun 2009
=.= why did they have to kill him off >.>
Sep 15, 2011 4:02 PM

Jun 2008
Jeez, this show really sucks.

Saya keeps fainting whenever she is near the truth... WTF.

Tokizane is not dead for sure. He must be part of the covenant just like the twins. (and in the preview...the guy with the blood tube is for sure Tokizane).

And Fumito...WTF. And obviously Guimauve is made with human blood.

No words...this show is so bad i lack words.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Sep 15, 2011 4:03 PM

Jun 2008
ohhh I don't even now what to say now reallyyyyyyyy

I mean they are alive reallyyyyyyy?

and that teacher is creppy tooo mmm
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Sep 15, 2011 5:29 PM

Jun 2009
I think that the teacher pretty accurately summed up my feelings about this entire series:

Sep 15, 2011 5:37 PM
Sep 2011
While I was watching Blood -C ep 11 preview I noticed something. I can swear I saw TOKIZANE's hair. I think he is alive or something else. But I saw. I think whom she promised to protect the people was TOKIZANE or FUMİTO or The class president . There's something fishy about FUMİTO.
Sweet322Sep 15, 2011 5:43 PM
Sep 15, 2011 5:40 PM

Jun 2011
This show just keeps getting weirder and weirder.
Is this supposed to be a positive thing?
Sep 15, 2011 6:17 PM

Mar 2008
It's pretty obvious now that Fumito is putting his own blood in Saya's food and drinks under Tadayoshi's orders. He's probably also giving blood to Tadayoshi. His hand was so pale as if it had just been drained of blood and he had that "mysterious" wound that he wouldn't tell Saya the truth about.

Another obvious thing was that it was no coincidence that someone told everyone in Saya's class to go to school even though there was no school that day and they all ended up "dying."

I hope Saya does get raped in the next episode. She deserves it for being so stupid.
Sep 15, 2011 6:21 PM

Jul 2010
Tokizane's death definitely destroyed any remaining interest I had in the series, but the fact that basically the entire cast got killed off even before the movie aired got me thinking that we would be getting character revivals sometime soon. And alas, it looks like the twins are back and Tokizane is shown in the preview too, so I hope CLAMP isn't trolling again. :(

Otherwise, the pace and the (lack of any) plot development is still really excruciating to watch; I have no idea how I'm still following this series on a weekly basis. ^^; Each episode, I expect more answers to be revealed, but it seems like we've been getting more questions thrown at us and there are no attempts being made to resolve anything. :( I really hope that we get at least some sense of closure and that the plot direction finally makes up its mind by the end of the series, because at this rate I'm not even sure I'm going to watch the movie once it's released.
Sep 15, 2011 7:24 PM

Jul 2009
Kawaii7878 said:
As soon as i saw Tokizane come up the stairs I knew he was gonna die. I seriously went WTF when he showed up out of nowhere.
This show sure likes to beat around the bush. ^_^

you couldn't have said it better. The MOMENT he appeared i was like "...he's dead."
Sep 15, 2011 7:47 PM
May 2009
I was pretty happy when toki died but I pretty much figured he wasn't

the dude is just too suspicious.
Sep 15, 2011 7:47 PM

Jul 2009
Now that all Saya's Friends are dead, what will she do now. You would think with only 12 episodes, they will pick up the pace and answering some questions in Blood-C.
I invite you to answer some questions on my profile.

Sep 15, 2011 8:04 PM
Mar 2011
so, with all the comments about how this series sucks, (i say the same thing), whos going to watch the movie ?? LOL (i might if i can get it for free)
"....i am the villain in this story"
Sep 15, 2011 8:32 PM

Aug 2010
It got interesting at the end and then the ED began.
Sep 15, 2011 8:48 PM

Jul 2010
All I can say is WTF?!? I just don't know anymore.
Sep 15, 2011 8:57 PM

Mar 2009
This show sometimes has the most abrupt and strange shifts of tone. Take this episode, for example. You've got the battle scene and Tokizane's death, then happy singing and everything's fine, and lastly bizarre shit happening out of nowhere. WTF show.

Judging by the preview, Saya's getting raped multiple times.
Sep 15, 2011 9:05 PM
Jul 2018
So many people hoping she gets raped o_o;

Hope it's uncensored
>_>
<_<
Sep 15, 2011 9:07 PM
Sep 2011
So Guimavre = made out of ground up corpses of elder bairns that saya had killed in the past?

Also, plot holes out the ass. How stupid can you be to not realize that an entire library of ancient books is made up of newly bound sheets of paper, and that everything in that room except for that one book is empty? Given that there was at least one scene in an episode where Saya was in the room reading from that book, that she would have somehow pulled out the wrong book and found it to be totally blank.

I swear, I think this whole series is a troll by the producers of the show just to see how raged people would be after every episode. They probably browse this forum to get a good laugh at the end of the day.
Sep 15, 2011 9:16 PM

Aug 2011
My heart was broken to see hottie T-kun die so savagely while stupid Saya stood there in a fog of ineptitude. So what else is new? Daddy stood and watched/studied her fight with the long haired creature and came not to her aid...strange. Then there's the pansy Fumito-kun (deadly as ever in a sly way) feeding both Saya and papa...with some blood tinged recipes? I wonder... and last but not least, is sexy sensei...what's-her-name, who was obviously on to the whole "farce" from the moment she got wind of it, who knows when...as far as it being resolved...rumor has it the movie will be wrapping things up. We shall see.
One more beef...why bring those annoying twins back and not hottie T-kun, unless, of course, he's the witto doggie? Looks like Saya won't be bagging him after all if he's really dead... (>x<)
Sep 15, 2011 10:40 PM

Jan 2011
wasn't even phased when whatever that guys name died was like *oh time for them to kill off the last remaining student* and with that followed into a bunch of facepalming and to end it off OH gawh the twins are alive! yay...wait the twins are alive...watches preview these aren't the twins i remember?!.

i guess i learned two thing saya drinks and eats blood? i think,and that teacher seemed to be the only person to open saya's eyes :/
Sep 15, 2011 11:26 PM

Jul 2010
Renkaw said:
So Guimavre = made out of ground up corpses of elder bairns that saya had killed in the past?

Also, plot holes out the ass. How stupid can you be to not realize that an entire library of ancient books is made up of newly bound sheets of paper, and that everything in that room except for that one book is empty? Given that there was at least one scene in an episode where Saya was in the room reading from that book, that she would have somehow pulled out the wrong book and found it to be totally blank.

I swear, I think this whole series is a troll by the producers of the show just to see how raged people would be after every episode. They probably browse this forum to get a good laugh at the end of the day.

I would actually laugh if that happens to be the case. The sick bastards.
Sep 15, 2011 11:38 PM

Mar 2010
TOKIZANE, T-TOKIZANE JUST...! UGHHH!!!D;
HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS COMING?!?D<<<<
Other notes.
Teacher's a troll.
Coffee-boy's a tool.
Dad's a liar.
HE'S DRUGGING THE COFFEE!
THE GUIMAUVE IS MADE OF PEOPLE!!
NONO AND NENE EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!D8

No Watanuki in this episode:/

Sep 16, 2011 12:17 AM
Jan 2011
i just accept everyone dies that appear when a monster is around....and saya is incredibly retarded. I havent wanted someone to die so much since watching b rated horror movies with annoying teenagers
Sep 16, 2011 12:54 AM
Aug 2011
WTH??!!!
I'm confused now....
will the 2 last episodes be able to explain all of this???
Sep 16, 2011 12:57 AM

Nov 2007
To say the truth, I'm really been confused ever since the beginning of the series. I've been patient to find out the truth about who Saya is, but STILL no answer. I guess it will be answered in the movie next year?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 16, 2011 1:04 AM
Mar 2008
I really don't know anymore what to think about this series.
It's just... weird.
Sep 16, 2011 1:33 AM

Jul 2008
.....I just want the next episode, now. NOW!!. D=
It's so frustrating to wait 1 week.

I believe if I marathon-ed the show 12 episodes straight without waiting, the show might have been better.
~Bokura wa deau tameni koko e umare ochita
Toki wo tsumugu tashikana uta ni michibikare habataku yo~
Sep 16, 2011 3:13 AM

Jan 2009
1sttimer said:
Now that all Saya's Friends are dead, what will she do now. You would think with only 12 episodes, they will pick up the pace and answering some questions in Blood-C.

No, not all of Saya's friends are dead. The class president is still alive as of this episode.
Sep 16, 2011 5:26 AM
Aug 2011
my reactions:
>when Toki-kun died I was like "Why did you kill the MOST interesting character?!!" and when I saw the preview I was like "Yay! He's alive!"..
>wwwaaahhh!! stop singing that stupid song!! >:[

my thoughts:
>Toki-kun is also an elder (like a chevalier in blood+)
>"father" is also an elder (he's like amshel of blood+ who only uses diva)
>every food that saya eats has blood mixed with it

my observations:
>guimauve has blood in it, obviously
>the twins are weird, so does the teacher
>saya is stupid :P
Sep 16, 2011 7:45 AM

Apr 2011
Sujing said:
Yeah, I thought this anime would be better than it is now. Tokizane just died??? And it was like oh he died, moving on...seemed like his death didn't really matter. >_<

Well, his death was what caused Saya to go berserk ... she doesn't seem to be able to activate that slit-eyed mode at will, probably because of whatever fucked-up shit's being done to her. I think the Guimauve has blood in it, possibly Elder Bairn or vampire blood (the two may be the same, honestly).

After the fight tho, yeah, Saya just kinda went about her day. That was after both coffee and guimauve tho, which have mind-control drugs and blood in them, respectively.

Nana-chii said:
I have to say the monster of the week really creeped me out. Next week it looks like Saya will be raped.

Also it's not okay to sensor people getting eating by a big monster we probably wouldn't see nothing. But showing a human like monster get cut in half then show the cut up brain is okay?

This show is really bad. But hey I am this far might as well see what the big secret is.

That's about how I feel about this show ... I'm gonna be really pissed if the anime ends without having answered a thing. I don't really think it's *bad* tho ... just weird and glacial in its actual plot development. The fact that they keep drugging her after every fight to get her to go back to 'normal' keeps hamstringing any developments we ever make in her discovering her past.

As for the monster sliced in half, they may have actually gotten away with it because that's not a brain, that's a headful of maggots. I didn't really notice until I saw one of the pictures earlier in the thread. Gross but it's not a schoolkid exploding into bodily organs so I guess it's OK?

I wonder if Saya-chan getting violated is going to be as smexy as the preview suggests? Probably not, but one never knows. I hope we either get some good fapping material or some real answers next episode. I'd prefer the latter, but I'll take the former.
Sep 16, 2011 9:27 AM

Jan 2009
Watch the teacher ending up being Yuuko. And the twins are Maro and Moro XD

Bringing Yuuko back in this show that everyone seems to hate would be the best troll from CLAMP EVER.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.