Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Feb 18, 2016 9:23 AM

Jan 2012
Hiroyuuki said:
sman3579 said:

I was thinking Aokiji since he left the admirals since he left the marines after the fight with Akainu and all, but him becoming a pirate seems unlikely, plus he would also disrupt the power balance of the Straw Hats.

He is still stronger than the whole SH crew and just in case you missed it, he already is a pirate, part of the BB Pirates. We don't know if he is serious about this or if he is working undercover or smth to keep the BB pirates 'in control', but however you look at it, even when being undercover, his current status is still a pirate.

EDIT: So apparently the Gorosei confirmed that Kuzan joined the Blackbeard pirates. IDK how I missed that being mentioned. Did they mention it yet in the anime? If not that is probably why I didn't know about it yet. I took a break from the manga a while ago and decided to catch-up on it, but I decided to skip Dressora since the anime is almost done with it for the most part and I just went straight to Zou.

Yeah him being stronger is what I meant when I said he would disrupt the power balance lol.

He isn't a part of the Blackbeard parts, I believe he is just an "affiliate" or "ally" of sorts. Too be honest I have a hard time believing he is actually trying to help them, I know he left the marines but damn did he throw his whole morality out the window as well lol. The Blackbeard Pirates are like the evilest bunch. Plus even if he is a "Blackbeard Pirate" that doesn't mean he can't defect later on and join Luffy.
sman3579Feb 18, 2016 12:00 PM
Feb 18, 2016 2:28 PM
Nov 2015
It's more likely he ends up in the revolutionary army or new marins once the revolutionary army wins.

ALSO he could be working with blackbeard to get rid of the marines so maybe it's a inside job of the revolutionaries.
Stein's Gate is the worst anime of all time.
Feb 18, 2016 2:33 PM
Nov 2015
SymphonySpring said:
Pretty sure its going to be Caesar Clown at this pace.

He is the only character besides Jimbei thus far who has an actual dream(surpassing Vegapunk) and skill that would greatly contribute to Luffy's crew(he can help Franky with weapons and contribute to Chopper's medicine). If you've been paying extra attention to his behavior recently you can tell he is changing from the insane nutcase we first met on Punk Hazard to somebody who is actually holding at least some concern overs on Zou(still the same coward though).

I always find it kind of funny how people keep saying Caesar is "impossible" when almost everybody has overlooked the fact that Robin has killed hundreds of people in her line of work(regardless of her past). Not to mention she was one heck of a surprise back in the Alabasta days and I don't think there was ever much thought that her own backstory would be so tragic. I'm already betting Caesar has a story coming up with how he has been kept around!

Granted, I would not be surprised as well that I'm wrong since Oda loves his twists.

Agree with this 100%

I think it's more rumored next crew member will be past villain and/or a female.
Stein's Gate is the worst anime of all time.
Mar 3, 2016 3:16 PM
Mar 2016
Jimbei for the tenth nakama cause he's a powerful fighter, he helped Luffy get over losing Ace, and he gets along well with the other straw hats even Nami is looking forward to him joining the crew. He'll be the straight guy out of the whole crew.
Apr 14, 2016 9:45 AM

Sep 2011
Chapter 823 will be remembered as the chapter in which Carrot joined!
Apr 14, 2016 11:15 AM

Jan 2008
FullmetalChuuni said:

Here we go again.
Insert my usual "God, please no, she's too boring". Altough everything is better than Jinbe, I guess.
Apr 14, 2016 11:27 AM

Sep 2011
Ciara said:
FullmetalChuuni said:

Here we go again.
Insert my usual "God, please no, she's too boring". Altough everything is better than Jinbe, I guess.

Too boring? Have you read the newest chapter. She's pretty great so far. Much more expressive than most of the recently introduced characters.
Apr 14, 2016 11:30 AM

Jan 2008
I did. She's that cutesy, awwwdorable half-animal girl. Not my type of character. Headbutting main character and being kawaii is not enough to make me go gaga over her, sorry. But hey, it was her first real chapter, maybe she grows on me. Right now she's not very different from your staple cute monster girl.
Apr 14, 2016 11:57 AM

Sep 2011
Ciara said:
I did. She's that cutesy, awwwdorable half-animal girl. Not my type of character. Headbutting main character and being kawaii is not enough to make me go gaga over her, sorry. But hey, it was her first real chapter, maybe she grows on me. Right now she's not very different from your staple cute monster girl.

She's a lot better than the Wano Kuni guys and Momo we had been stuck with for the past 300 chapters. I like her naive upbeat personality more so than the cutesy stuff. She reminds me of early chopper and Keimi.
Apr 14, 2016 12:24 PM

Jan 2008
FullmetalChuuni said:
She's a lot better than the Wano Kuni guys and Momo we had been stuck with for the past 300 chapters.

I'll agree on this one all right. Samurai guys were so-so, but Momo sometimes annoyed the hell outta me.
Apr 14, 2016 12:49 PM

Sep 2011
Ciara said:
FullmetalChuuni said:
She's a lot better than the Wano Kuni guys and Momo we had been stuck with for the past 300 chapters.

I'll agree on this one all right. Samurai guys were so-so, but Momo sometimes annoyed the hell outta me.

Yeah, I normally don't care either way about kid characters but Momo really rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe it's the bias I have against that stupid Chonmage hair style or just his generic samurai personality. Either way, the less of him the better as far as I'm concerned.
Apr 14, 2016 1:15 PM

Jan 2008

I'm on the other side of the barricade: kid characters annoy me more often than not, especially in series where majority of characters are (young) adults as they're almost always there for cheap drama or just straight up fifth wheel purposes, altough I know worse kids in anime than Momo (then again he was gone for two or three years, so he just may not have enough time to piss me off nearly as much). It's just he and his caretakers are some of worse/blander characters in whole One Piece, so I'm glad they're outta picture. Carrot, Pekoms and Pedro will probably be more fun than Team Wano, but for now I'm not thrilled with the idea of Carrot joining the crew. Let's see what Oda has for her in store in future chapters.
Apr 14, 2016 1:27 PM

Sep 2011
@Ciara

Fair enough, looking forward to the next arc. Hopefully it will be better paced than Dressrosa.
Apr 14, 2016 1:43 PM

May 2015
It's been a nice 7 months of not calling every supporting character ever for next nakama. Goodbye you sweet sweet breather arc.
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Apr 14, 2016 2:28 PM

Jul 2012
Despite what Caesar has done, I think he'd fit right in.

Jinbe, Caesar, another female character -- all would be great additions.
Apr 16, 2016 10:17 AM

May 2015
Red said:
Despite what Caesar has done, I think he'd fit right in.

Jinbe, Caesar, another female character -- all would be great additions.

Is Ceasar a great, funny character with a defined gag and personality? Yes
Does Ceasar threaten the straw-hats at every moment? Yes
Did Ceasar drug children? Yes

Edit: Chopper hated him for that even
Apr 16, 2016 11:13 AM

Oct 2010
Yeah, I'm always puzzled by this nomination. Caesar has a history that can't be erased and/or redeemed like nothing happened, that would mean basically destroying anything related to what Punk Hazard contributed to the story. The weight of his sins (experimenting with children, blowing up an entire island and killing a lot of people, and last but not least betraying his subordinates in front of Luffy's moral judgement) is ridiculously high compared with any Straw Hat. Even Robin who first joined while she was officially an enemy for the crew had a history of ambiguity that made this possible. I am not denying that he offers a good source of comedic interactions, but in the moral approach he is a complete disaster.

The three Minks in the crew are all potential and interesting candidates; we will know more about Pedro and the quirks that are starting to appear, and Pekoms' tsundere/tough guy/cutie routine will probably give off nakama vibes at some points, but this last chapter was a huge step towards Carrot and made her take advantage. She made a quite energetic entry, and so far she fits very well. She has something rare at this point of the show, a thirst for adventure and exploration. That alone says a lot in her favor, since practically nobody except the Straw Hats have shown that interest; usually we've seen lots of potential candidates but they ultimately get refused because they are not interested on joining an adventure, either because they are too related to the island they live in, or because they can't leave a crew they belong to. Carrot joining the Whole Cake expedition on her own and just because is a big enough argument against both of these circumstances. In terms of attitude, there seems to be some insistence on calling her a Chopper 2.0 but I think she's actually more related to Luffy: aside from wanting adventure and being ignorant about the world she is overjoyed, careless and friendly. Obsessed and aggressive with food. She may even have a similar history of traumatic training methods lol (remember Sicilian and his obsession with throwing anybody who says sweet things in a bottomless pit xD). The character is so much like the Luffy that left Dawn, except crazier and even more hyperactive.
jal90Apr 16, 2016 11:23 AM
Apr 16, 2016 7:26 PM

Sep 2011
@jal90

Yeah, I got the same feeling about her. I like that she has a spirit of adventure that we haven't seen in a long time. I had more or less given up on the idea of a new crew member joining after mid Dressrosa. However with Carrot, I feel there's a chance it might happen. She's got something unique or at least rare in a character that has the potential to join and her personality seems like a perfect foil to Luffy. She's similar to him and hyper active and I could easily see them fighting over food.

Either way, I'm excited to see what Oda is planning with what seems to be an "Alice in Wonderland" arc. Hopefully we will have a much smaller cast of character in this arc than Dressrosa. Zou has been the best post-timeskip arc in my opinion.
Apr 16, 2016 10:07 PM

Oct 2014
Poll is almost full of people who already have their own crew... theres no way they would join luffy.
Apr 16, 2016 11:03 PM

Dec 2014
FullmetalChuuni said:
Ciara said:

Here we go again.

Too boring? Have you read the newest chapter. She's pretty great so far. Much more expressive than most of the recently introduced characters.

Your profile picture is bae <3

And I agree, she's so entertaining and funny lmao! I'd really love to have her in the crew, She's insane about her name though aka carrots. Almost killed Luffy lol
Thinking.....
Apr 16, 2016 11:13 PM

Sep 2011
stickermans50 said:

And I agree, she's so entertaining and funny lmao! I'd really love to have her in the crew, She's insane about her name though aka carrots. Almost killed Luffy lol

Carrot is a best!

Love the Monty Python's reference. Oda delivered...

Apr 16, 2016 11:15 PM

Dec 2014
FullmetalChuuni said:
stickermans50 said:

Carrot is a best!

Love the Monty Python's reference. Oda delivered...

Yeeee, Hasn't Oda been delivering for like the entirety of Zou? I honestly don't see One Piece ever having a boring or meh chapter now lol It can only get better now tbh.
Thinking.....
Apr 19, 2016 8:46 AM

May 2015
My problem with Carrot is that she was literally just introduced, literally just. Adventure is obviously *the* main aspect of One Piece, but what character actually joined because of adventure in a *general* kind of sense? As in, not necessarily something like "all blue", but love of adventure or some sort of obligation to it? Chopper? Everyone else had a goal or kinda just showed interest in Luffy, no?

Paulie was the most obvious next nakama ever, I choose to believe Franky was *suppose* to be a wildcard. The Straw-Hats came looking for a ship and Paulie had a well defined gag, was a shipmate and an ally for, basically, a 100+ chapter arc as THE primary ally and the guy who beat up Usopp joined. He had everything up to the point he *wasn't* asked to join and franky got a flashback. What does any other character have on that?

Carrot isn't ruled out, but it's hard to make the case for any character after that one. Well, unless a ridiculous amount of qualities like..they were allies, had a flashback, gots lots of panel time, maybe accounted for the fact the last three straw-hats weren't human, had some amount of comedy and was point blanked asked to join and actually said they'd be willing to at some point. Who has all that?! Ohhhh, wait a minute...
ashfrliebertApr 19, 2016 8:54 AM
Apr 19, 2016 9:12 AM

Sep 2011
Oda has been throwing hints about her and the upcoming arc for a while now.

Apr 19, 2016 6:10 PM
Mar 2014
There are some theories out there about Carrot not only joining, but maybe also eating Monet's Snow-Snow fruit,(which would make her a literal snow bunny). If/When that happened it would give the Strawhats the logia devil fruit eater that many fans want on the crew. Couple that with Jinbe being the ninth Strawhat,(was asked & accepted after the Fishman Island story arc), & it would be a nice power range for Luffy's crew, as well as, being possibly the most diverse crew,(would contain 5 humans & then one reindeer, a living skeleton, a logia empowered mink, a cyborg & a Fishman that was a one-time Shichibukai).
Apr 19, 2016 8:05 PM

Sep 2011
SoonernVolved said:
There are some theories out there about Carrot not only joining, but maybe also eating Monet's Snow-Snow fruit,(which would make her a literal snow bunny). If/When that happened it would give the Strawhats the logia devil fruit eater that many fans want on the crew. Couple that with Jinbe being the ninth Strawhat,(was asked & accepted after the Fishman Island story arc), & it would be a nice power range for Luffy's crew, as well as, being possibly the most diverse crew,(would contain 5 humans & then one reindeer, a living skeleton, a logia empowered mink, a cyborg & a Fishman that was a one-time Shichibukai).

While it's not evidence of the fact by any means. Oda did make this comment.

Source: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Author's_Notes

He wrote this back during the Baratie arc on his vol. 8 notes. If this actually happens Goda will ascend to elder God tier.

I haven't felt this strongly about a new nakama joining since Brook tbqh. I mean Jinbei was a given after the events in Impel Down and Marineford, but I didn't think he'd join initially.
Apr 19, 2016 9:37 PM
Mar 2014
FullmetalChuuni said:
SoonernVolved said:

While it's not evidence of the fact by any means. Oda did make this comment.

Source: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Author's_Notes

He wrote this back during the Baratie arc on his vol. 8 notes. If this actually happens Goda will ascend to elder God tier.

I haven't felt this strongly about a new nakama joining since Brook tbqh. I mean Jinbei was a given after the events in Impel Down and Marineford, but I didn't think he'd join initially.

Thanks! I did not know about that quote by Oda about rabbits. But with that in mind, remember how Zoro commented during his altercation with Carrot that she was floating in mid air? That panel makes sense know with that quote.
Apr 20, 2016 1:19 AM
Mar 2014
A good, but lengthy Carrot theory:

https://m.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/4dghqg/manga_spoilers_indepth_theory_of_why_a_certain/

Two interesting points:

4. How Carrot’s personality, design, and abilities fit in the crew

I think the most important thing when evaluating a potential new SH crew member is how their personality, design, abilities, quirks, etc. will fit with the rest of the crew. In those respects, every SH is extremely unique. This is what allows for the amazing crew interaction we all know and love, as well as unique and interesting fights. I can’t recall any character introduced yet that fills a missing niche within the crew as well as Carrot. I understand we don’t actually know very much about her yet, but we can infer a lot with what Oda has given us.

Let’s get the two obvious reasons out of the way. First, she’s a mink—Luffy’s crew is extremely weird and diverse. As soon as the Mink Tribe was introduced, I thought that there would be a high likelihood for a mink to join the SHs (much like how many people think the SHs should have fishman on the crew). Minks are also fiercely loyal and kind-hearted people, which fits quite well with the overall Straw Hat theme. The other obvious point is that she’s a girl.

The SHs need another lady on the crew and Carrot would be the perfect fit. All the evidence we have suggests Carrot’s personality is quite different than Nami or Robin. She would fill the void of the bubbly girl who is into fun and adventure. The “That sounds fun!” panel in chapter 815 is a great example of this. Luffy is describing sneaking into a Yonko’s home base after just hearing how ruthless Big Mom can be, and Carrot simply thinks it sounds fun—that’s a total Luffy thing to say too. She is obviously excited by dangerous adventures which is a nice contrast to Nami and Robin’s personalities. Nami is generally part of the coward trio who freaks out about dangerous situations and will protest against them (understandably, this Sanji situation is an exception). Robin does enjoy adventures, but she’s just overall more mature. She’s not quite as expressive about it and will always happily follow Luffy.

More than being excited by dangerous situations, she seems to enjoy crazy SH antics. Carrot seems a bit immature (she’s even getting scolded here) and will get along great with Luffy and the rest of the fun-loving, goofy members of the Straw Hats. Also in chapter 815, she comments how Luffy’s outrageous (yet serious) outburst is hilarious when he says Big Mom’s crew can be his underlings. Overall, she will fit in great with the eccentric SH crew. I can totally picture her being goofy and crazy with Luffy/Chopper/Usopp, and it would be fun to have a girl on the crew act like this. Compared to Nami or Robin, she would probably be a little bit of a tomboy. Carrot will be like the “little sister” (or youngest daughter) of the Straw Hat family.

Carrot’s immaturity and “little sister” characterization makes a lot of sense because everything we know indicates she is very young. I haven’t seen anyone point this out yet, so maybe I’m not interpreting this correctly, but if Carrot was born after the Inuarashi/Nekomamushi feud started she must be under 8 years old (and probably younger). If Inu and Neko started fighting after Oden’s death and 8-year-old Momo was alive when Oden was executed that would make Carrot younger than Momo! Obviously Carrot is much stronger and more mature than that so the only explanation I can think of is that minks age and mature much faster than regular humans.

It’s more than just her personality that differentiates well with Nami and Robin, her fighting style does too. Minks are well-versed in hand-to-hand combat—they have really powerful physical abilities and that electro technique. It would be refreshing and is much needed to have a girl on the crew with a badass, physical and close-combat fighting style.

While I’m on the subject of combat style, I’ll briefly touch on the Snow Rabbit theory. I admit that I think the theory Carrot will eat the snow-snow fruit which they find on Nami’s orange trees is really awesome! I’m not going to argue this much because there isn’t solid evidence, but if she ate the snow-snow fruit, she would be the Straw Hat token logia user. (Nevertheless, I bet the crew will eventually have a logia DF user, it would be appropriate for a New World crew member.) The fact that Carrot has been confirmed white supports this theory since people used to be wondering if she’d actually be white. Also, check out this awesome potential foreshadowing (from chapters 700 and 687 respectively)! The rabbits in the ocean have some hidden meaning. Why else would Oda deliberately avoid the question in this SBS:

D: Regarding Chapter 700... Oops...! Good evening, Odacchi! Regarding Chapter 700, while Luffy and the others are on the way to [Dressrosa], we can see animals that look like sea rabbits. What does Law like to eat other than Onigiri? P.N. Hasumomo

O: Well, ummm, grilled fish! Alright, next question.

A tiny bit more potential snow rabbit evidence is this image of what look like oranges on Carrot’s kimono from the color spread. Maybe those are carrots on the kimono, but those would be the most circular carrots I’ve ever seen. The image is from this thread I saw the other day, shoutout to /u/knutenffs for noticing that. It’s really subtle, but who knows, maybe it’s Oda foreshadowing.

One last point on her fit within the crew, I think Carrot will be the “cute” girl of the crew. Currently she is much less sexualized than Nami or Robin. She is also simply one of the least sexualized minks (just compare her to Wanda). It makes sense for the next female crew member to fill the currently empty niche of being the cute girl (who also will act more immature) rather than being sexy like Nami and Robin. Basically, she will be the moe/kawaii/whatever-the-hell-you-wanna-call-it crew member with a slight twist on the trope since she will also be the physically strongest lady and only one who fights in close combat.

All of this is why Carrot, not Pedro, will join the crew. Her character and personality simply fit in where the crew is lacking. Is it just me, or does it almost seem like she has a perfect place carved out in the crew? With that said, Pedro will probably be awesome in the arc and maybe he will end up as a fleet captain or something.

If Carrot continues to be characterized like this, it she will make an excellent Straw Hat. Her fun and lively personality would be make for awesome crew interactions. The fact that she is a strong hand-to-hand fighter with a bit of a goofy and immature personality makes her the perfect fit for the next girl to join the SHs. I bet it’s no mistake that Carrot is leaning on Nami in the color spread, I think she will start to really look up to Nami. I can see a great relationship forming and it would be excellent character development for Nami too!

Oh, and random note: Carrot is blonde… Yeah it doesn’t really mean much by itself, but it’s no accident that everyone in the crew has completely different hair styles. Carrot has shorter-blonde hair, unique to the crew for a girl—I don’t think many expected it either.

5. Role in the Crew

Before I dive into Carrot’s potential role, I want to preface it by saying I don’t think it really matters much. The Straw Hats filled all the critical positions on the crew before the timeskip, so they already have the necessary roles to successfully sail the Grand Line (and there are no more roles Luffy is specifically looking for, e.g. a musician). I think any character who joins the crew in the New World will not have an extremely sailing-specific or essential role. Many people get way too hung up on what role the next crew members will fill, but I don’t think it’s particularly relevant anymore.

I’ve heard people say Jinbe will be the helmsman or some kind of water-specialist, and I can definitely get on-board with that. Overall, I think that any future crew members will have more nebulous roles in the SH crew and it won’t be as big of a deal as it was for pre-timeskip crewmates (other than Robin, and she joined herself). Now while I literally just discussed how I think the value of a defined role is overrated, it still is a consistent theme that each SH has a position in the crew. A potential role for Carrot could be the scout.

We know that Carrot has responsibility and is relied on in the Mink Tribe since she is a Kingsbird. We have also seen her abilities and even act as a sort of scout for Wanda when she jumped ridiculously high to locate Luffy when he ended up in Whale Forest. She is very fast, can do that weird floating thing, and has some sort of stealth ability—all fantastic skills for scouting. A few weeks ago I posted a theory about a new CoO ability that I think will be fleshed out soon: a way to conceal one’s presence from Observation Haki. We have already seen minks likely have a way to “hide” from CoO, and in the theory I argue that Carrot has already demonstrated it. I still believe the theory is valid and it explains the stealth ability we see Carrot and Pedro use. The number one criticism I received on this theory is that maybe only minks can use the technique. If so, it makes Carrot even more valuable as a scout.

We have seen Pedro demonstrate this stealth ability quite often. I think Carrot and Pedro will have some sort of scouting/spying assignment for the wedding infiltration team which will demonstrate the usefulness of the scout’s role.
SoonernVolvedApr 20, 2016 3:35 AM
Apr 21, 2016 9:24 PM

May 2015
Actually, since Oda said crewmates would join in quick succession there's one thing

She's been a supporting character and has like 10 lines of dialogue and y'know Pudding has y'know two appearances but considering they have so little for them it does mean they have very little *against* them.

I don't think anyone's arguing whether or not she fits. Luffy literally said he'd be okay with Sanji's bride joining SOOO that's like half a point for Pudding and 0 for Carrot.

It's not that it's impossible to imagine in the foreseeable future, it's that she's barely a character yet.
Edit: Well, I'd admit now at least Puddin has *something*, a third eye, more than Carrot/Pedro at least. Not much else discussion to be had though.
ashfrliebertMay 26, 2016 7:36 PM
Dec 28, 2018 11:13 AM

Nov 2012
Well, congrats to the 118 people who voted Jinbe, that should have been my choice too.
Dec 28, 2018 1:56 PM

Jul 2016
Jinbe does not really feel like he fits in with the crew. His role as a helmsman is kinda lame and it takes away from what Nami does.

Tama is a possible new member. Ace promised her that he would take her out to sea. If she has a dream then she'll probably be part of the crew.
Dec 28, 2018 4:26 PM

Aug 2018
Dayum good thread haha

I personally think Jimbei will be the next crewmember.
But Oda-sama most likely will surprise us regarding a new member in the crew xd
Jan 12, 2019 1:53 PM

Apr 2010
Woah this thread still lives haha.
Good to see that people still think about this.

Looks like Sabo is still alive like I hoped.
Carrot for next nakama ? :D
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Jan 12, 2019 1:55 PM
Apr 2016
SD_CV said:
Woah this thread still lives haha.
Good to see that people still think about this.

Looks like Sabo is still alive like I hoped.
Carrot for next nakama ? :D

Carrot hopefully, I really hope she's gonna become a crew member, BUT you know how Oda tricked us all with Vivi and didn't make her a crew member...
Jan 13, 2019 12:53 AM
Sep 2011
Jinbe is a confirmed Strawhat by Oda on the 6th databook. I believe the discussion should about who the 11th crewmember should be. I think its most likely Carrot.
Jan 13, 2019 4:44 PM

Feb 2017
I voted for Jinbe.
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 23

19 by ryzxgum »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 799 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Georesa - Sep 2, 2015

228 by KenjaTimer »»
Yesterday, 6:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 798 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

138 by KenjaTimer »»
Yesterday, 6:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
Apr 24, 8:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Apr 22, 3:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.