Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2011 9:16 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hina's arc with her younger sister (Aya Endo?) to gain trust and ease doubt with ocean fanservice. (... @ octopus part and lol @ the end)
tsubasaloverSep 2, 2011 9:21 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 2, 2011 9:24 AM

Nov 2008
I like that Hinata can really stand up for herself when needed. The marathon was great and lol at the octopus, nothing makes a loli anime great without some tentacles no matter how small the octopus/squid/other creature. lol at Hinata going into the men's side of the spring chasing a lizard, Subaru's reaction is near priceless but Mihoshi's kick afterward was priceless. Tickle torture and being used for a sandcastle ftw.

Saki has nice tits btw

Sep 2, 2011 9:36 AM

Oct 2010
Hinata concentric episode. Hinata sure is bold with the following swimsuit,

it should be one that show way more than the last one however forget about that! There are actually fan service scenes of Hinata in the spoiler
with of course of all things a lizard, whom I wonder why? Pet of Hinata? What I really liked about Hinata in the episode is her relation with her younger sister in the spoiler
from the start you can see she is very concerned about Hinata and has a legitimate reason really. While I find her very nice looking, she by far those not beat Hinata and I cannot believe Hinata is older than her. Turner Syndrome sudden infection on Hinata. There is no way a mutation would occur like that in Hinata’s DNA to make her look like that. The differences are astronomical compared to her younger sister. The beginning clearly shows that her younger sister is totally opposed to her going but that respect is highly applied between them. That is because Hinata’s younger sister made the biggest mistake in the spoiler
that of leaving her on the brink of hypothermia.
Really bad! I suspect that her system weakened permanently there. A scar that may never recover due to Hinata’s frail condition already. Redeeming this is impossible. Hinata’s younger sister is very wise in knowing her regret for the rest of her life. Of course there is constant not thinking about it but what is done is done. Not her fault but a big mistake that was indeed.

Loved Hinata’s surprised expression here and of course way too cute part where she runs after Subaru here. While I liked her pose with her hands here, I also got a good shot of her ass here. Camera angle is obvious in that one. Now I was pleased to see Hinata’s younger sister and that she came to see her but of all things there is Touko here. She is most likely planning something and of course her breasts are quite matured nicely. A nice challenge of Hinata with the suggestion coming from Subaru was nice in the spoiler
I was most impressed TBH. Hinata ran a lot during that part. In fact more than a few Kms. It was long and the day even passed into sunset mode. I learned that Hinata’s stare here was enough as a power house itself to charm and Moefy her younger sister. TBH it would most likely do that to me too. Most favorite of this episode is Hinata/her younger sister in the spoiler
as both are very young and totally cute/ cute 100%!
In thee end Hinata won/did a draw with her younger sister, which was nice and reconciled of all things. Very nice!

Anyway it looks like the standards of beaches and swimsuit is becoming what is though to be standard to show out loli and it worked quite well from the list:
  • Subaru getting quite the loli breast rub in the spoiler
    which means skinship up to another level.

• While Airi tentacle stuff in the spoiler
    was pretty much the attempted tentacle fan service. Although the best of that is in hentai always.

• Obviously the final one is the bath one in the spoiler
    pretty obvious that the steam is to be removed in the Bds but of all things that Hinata lizard one is to be seen.

• While there was an interesting part of undressing in the spoiler
    check this out I saw a glimpse of Tomoka’s panties. I truly must be the lucky pervert on that one. May be small but it’s there. Easy too miss though.
Apart from that the other unique thing is the following,

Mishoshi flying dragon bath towel kick was quite something and so was the first one here for that breasts rubbing of Tomoka. What I really liked about Mihoshi is in the spoiler
A decent breast comparing to what a DFC is to the big breasts of Touko. Apart from the fan service this was a touching episode and looks like next episode there shall be more Aoi according to here. She will recover well hopefully. Now if someone would tell her what happened to Subaru in the girls while she was sick, would guarantee us some more Subaru beat up!

BTW Image Stitches are done in the spoiler
and let me tell you that the girls in swimsuits are amazing and strangely enough Mihoshi is also charming but maybe due to that school swimsuit of hers. Tomoka obviously wins with her unique swimsuit followed closely by Maho then Hinata.

New posters of this series as of most recent as of this episode in the spoiler
those can be found out in anime mags. I just though of sharing the notion "How much more ecchi can it get"
Looks it can much more in the BDs too.
Yumekichi11Sep 2, 2011 9:43 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 2, 2011 9:40 AM

Nov 2008
I would not have minded at all if Hina actually bought and wore that skimpy orange and yellow swimsuit instead of the pink one.

Sep 2, 2011 10:22 AM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
I would not have minded at all if Hina actually bought and wore that skimpy orange and yellow swimsuit instead of the pink one.
Yeah, why the heck they did not do that?

So with this episode, I think all the cliche stuff is out. So we get more original stuff after this episode or? I was hoping to have more serious matches and dump the fan service a lot more than before. Next episode is #10 so there is like 3 left. I think it's time for a serious match or they can go towards the romance side.

BTW did you notice that Airi and Tomoka were like the only ones who blushed during that castle sand part.

Another thing that was pleasing is Subaru getting punished by Mihoshi. If Aoi will not teach him then Mishoshi will. For you know ecchi with the lolis.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 2, 2011 1:24 PM

Aug 2008
After pool episodes, we still get a beach episode? What happy-go-lucky anime.

So Hina is onee-sama. OHH~~
Kagetsu is quite strong. Should get her in a team.
Sep 2, 2011 10:24 PM

Aug 2010
Hina episode begins, Hina episode complete.... Next

Not really my favorite episode. The title of the next one looks interesting though.
Sep 2, 2011 10:37 PM

Jun 2010
There was a lot of fan service. Loved the octopus part and Tomoka's part.

Sep 2, 2011 11:17 PM
Sep 2009
I admit, this anime has become such a guilty pleasure for me. As long as it's cute and chalk full of loli goodness, I'll take anything it throws at me, and this episode has been no exception~

By the way, I, too, lol'd at the tentacle scene. I think everyone here could see that coming as soon as the octopus was in sight~
Sep 3, 2011 2:00 AM

Jul 2010
Too much Loli for me can't stand it anymore ;P
Sep 3, 2011 2:17 AM

Nov 2010
Great episode. Now all they need to do is make next episode a water park ep to hit the trifecta of loli fanservice.
Sep 3, 2011 8:04 AM
Jul 2018
I really want to see Aoi's reaction to Tomoka's rather close relationship to Subaru next ep.
Is it just me or does that Kagetsu chick look almost like some clone of Tomoka minus the hair things? Whatevs I still like that Loli who looks older than Tomoka and the rest.
Sep 3, 2011 10:37 AM
Feb 2011
Oh please, why does Subaru have to be kicked again because Hinata got into *his* part of the bath? Yawn. This episode was a bit stupid. "You shouldn't push yourself too hard, Hinata, playing a bit of basketball is very tiring" "Oh~ let's run a marathon!" "Okay.jpg"
So yeah, now we know a bit more about Hinata, though she isn't the one we're interested in.

Needs. More. TOMOKA!

I want the showdown between her and Aoi, there are only three episodes left. :(
Sep 3, 2011 11:04 AM

Aug 2008
Eh... too much loli fanservice in this episode. But we did get more light on Hinata, though.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Sep 3, 2011 2:12 PM

Jul 2011
Nice Hina episode...too much loli fanservice x.x
Sep 3, 2011 2:56 PM

Jul 2010
I take back my words from last episode's discussion. There is still room for a beach episode! xD

Personally I really don't like characters like Kagetsu. Hinata can decide for herself if she feels too weak to be doing what she wants to do. I can sort of understand Kagetsu's reasoning, but that doesn't give her the right to be a busybody like that.

And of course Subaru gets the blame for all the misunderstandings. So predictable. =P

Sep 3, 2011 5:54 PM

May 2011
:rapeface:
Sep 3, 2011 6:29 PM

Jul 2010
It never fails...you see an octopus in a anime, tentacle molestation follows up. I was very surprised to see Hina is older than Kagetsu. Subaru falls victim to the "spot naked girl in men's side bath and cause misunderstanding" gag.
Sep 3, 2011 7:22 PM

May 2008
This is how Touko Found the Group.

lol @ Mihoshi Kick..
Sep 3, 2011 9:37 PM

May 2011
i think Subaru said it best. There's nothing on deck for the girls to focus on. He was talking about Basketball. I'm thinking about the lack of a plot.

loli's crushing on HS boy aside. I thought it was a decent show. It's starting to really lose focus. It needs to finish up strong with some type of plot movement. I.E. like a big tournament.
Sep 3, 2011 10:50 PM

Jun 2011
How much does Subaru intend to get beat up? He must be some kind of masochist.
So much loli...This show isn't awkward at all. >>
Stunning lack of basketball, silly me for assuming this show was actually about the sport. Hah.
Sep 3, 2011 11:55 PM

May 2010
13man18 said:
There was a lot of fan service. Loved the octopus part and Tomoka's part.

Yeah is nice but I felt sorry for the octopus !
Sep 4, 2011 2:05 AM
Jun 2008
+1 "lolicon(subaru) chasing loli(hinata) "scene

I wonder Hinata's hair weight how many kilo?
Sep 4, 2011 1:12 PM

Jan 2010
I feel... guilty, for liking this anime so much. I simply can't get enough.
"Seize the time, Meribor - live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
Sep 4, 2011 1:53 PM

Apr 2011
I hated loli-auntie in this episode, I wanted to punch her back both times she knocked poor Subaru out. Stupid meddling bitch >:/

Other than her grating on my nerves, a fun if cliche beach episode full of fanservice. Subaru getting Tomoka's DFC rubbed up against him must've been the highlight of his day ;) I was amused by the lolicon fem-teacher, too. I notice loli aunt didn't beat HER up, and she was actively drooling over the kiddies (like I was). Fuckin' hypocrite.

This show does need some semblance of an overarching plot, tho. Subaru almost seemed to be cracking the fourth wall there when he said he needs a goal ... only 3 episodes left and there IS no goal in sight, unless its getting loli booty. I do hope he ends up with Tomoka and they don't have too many social problems because of it, but there needs to be something for the other four girls he doesn't sleep with. A tournament or something, but this show's been pretty clear it's about the tits ... or lack thereof, and not the plot.
Sep 4, 2011 3:34 PM

Apr 2011
Fuzzhx said:
Great episode. Now all they need to do is make next episode a water park ep to hit the trifecta of loli fanservice.

Haha.

As much as I like Hina, this episode was just 'ok.' Too many gags thrown in we've all seen before completed with mediocre character development at best.

Why do I feel like Tomoka is the least interesting character out of the lot despite being the main?
hey hey hey hey no
Sep 4, 2011 4:56 PM

Sep 2008
They had no problem killing the octopus... murderous lolis...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2011 8:37 PM
Mar 2011
HawthorneKitty said:

Yeah, it struck me too. Must be a case of cultural dissonance.

And I'm glad I wasn't the only one angry about the Shana-rip-off, I mean, loli-aunt beating Subaru for nothing. Even though Subaru isn't really among my favorite characters, I really hate those kind of nonsensical punishment.
Sep 6, 2011 3:34 AM

Feb 2010
Hina-chan... don't you just want to hold her and hug her and play with her and.... :']
Sep 6, 2011 9:33 AM

May 2011
Rhypo-oniichan said:
Hina-chan... don't you just want to hold her and hug her and play with her and.... :']
Yes >.>
A Hinata episode = too much cuteness to take in onernoaeinradfadraefeas.

Eh makes you wonder, just who is the older sister between Hinata and Kage. Cuz Kage acts like she's the boss between them lol very annoying. When she first appeared thought I gotta admit I thought it was a boy.

Looks like we got a pedophile and it isn't Subaru.... Its that school nurse oh shit run for it lolis.
Sep 6, 2011 1:41 PM
May 2011
Looks like Saki is the only member of the team who hasn't gotten her own episode yet...
Sep 6, 2011 2:40 PM
Dec 2007
HawthorneKitty said:
You have no problem eating the dead octopus though, right? How the hell do you think it's cooked. I have more issues with how lobsters are boiled alive. At least the octopus was killed before they started frying it.

Sep 6, 2011 11:59 PM
Dec 2007
Soshintsu said:
Hm... I must admit I find Hinata's Oh~, Ah~ and Bu~ a little bit annoying, but she has grown on me quite a bit in this episode. Looks like she actually has a personality ^^

I'm a bit puzzled about Mihoshi punishing Subaru all the sudden. Until now she seemed hell-bent on hooking him up with them (I even speculated about her plotting to get him into jail ^^) and suddenly she turns into an uptight tsukkomi. Maybe she just wanted to fill in for Aoi - who knows...
For a moment I actually though it was Aoi in disguise cause seriously.

Apr 20, 2012 12:38 AM

Sep 2011
Out of all the random beach episodes I have seen in my life, this has to be one of my favorites! ^-^
Aug 20, 2012 9:02 PM

Nov 2011
Wow, that run was impressive for a loli!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Sep 23, 2012 10:33 AM

May 2012
Great episode was really nice to see some siblings love, in general a great episode!
Jul 4, 2013 8:20 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode focusing on Hina
Jul 7, 2013 2:14 AM

Jun 2008
How the hell is Hinata a big sister....
Sep 16, 2014 1:36 AM

Feb 2013
Beach episode! And we see some past of Hinata. Wow, she was just left out there in the cold. But it didn't have a life changing affect on her. Her sister shouldn't feel guilty. Good episode.
Oct 22, 2014 9:56 PM
gokigenyou~

May 2013
Am I the only one getting really sick of Subaru's annoying older sister with her constant "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, LOLICON?!111/1/1" accusations and then her kicking him in the face, and acting totally fine with him later? Can we just remove her from this anime please?

Its not even a funny joke, its been reused over and over and over and over again, do people still laugh at him? Why are they calling him a lolicon? He hasn't shown any signs of being attracted to any of the girls, other than very slight awkward situations between him and Tomoka. And why are ACTUAL people here calling him that as well? I mean, I can if they're joking, but jesus man. You gotta get creative, and this isn't being creative. Its just using an easy plot-device and shoving it down people's throats.

Loved the episode though, Hina is best. She's so fucking adorable. Glad the entire thing between Hina and her sister is cleared up now.

I love Ro-Kyu-Bu, I'm just getting really sick of anime like this getting ruined with those fucking self-righteous pieces of shit like Subaru's sister.

Apr 20, 2015 1:46 PM

Feb 2014
Omg, I loved this episode! My favorite episode so far, and probably will be my favorite episode! Hinata is my favorite one of the girls, and I love her relationship with her sister!

lol at the end though with Hinata wandering into the other bath for a gecko XD.

A problem I do see though is Miho becoming less of an actual character and more of the "punching him and calling him a perv" character. Like, that's becoming more of her role in the show.

Jan 15, 2017 7:01 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Thug Octopus, like a boss, taking that top piece off lol.
Lolis, beach episode, tentacles, yea...

Hina looks younger than her sister. Great amount of Hina this episode, so adorable. Like how she wanted to prove to her sister that she isn't fragile and can work hard which she actually shows.

Mar 26, 2018 6:19 AM

Feb 2013
Hinata nee-sama was too kawaii, she was also fast.
May 27, 2021 10:48 AM

May 2018
This is why we love tentacles
Mar 22, 2022 3:10 PM

Nov 2010
I wanna do some running with Hinata and see that sweaty body of hers in all its glory!
Nov 7, 2023 3:31 PM

Aug 2019
beach episode with cute swimsuits.
sadly this episode really shows the age of the show with all those "you pervert! *smack*" jokes.

miho in a swimsuit :3 and no aoi anywhere just like it should be.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2011

91 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 15, 2023 8:20 AM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 16, 2011

33 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 15, 2023 7:57 AM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 9, 2011

43 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 15, 2023 7:34 AM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Aug 19, 2011

78 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 7, 2023 1:54 PM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 26, 2011

53 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 7, 2023 1:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.