Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Jun 7, 2016 9:19 PM
Jun 2016
Quick and simple nana couldn't stay around because she couldn't deal with everything not being perfect like she wanted it hurt her to not see hachi and nobuo together. Hachi is wearing two rings because it's her engagement ring and her wedding band. Hachi wouldn't be waiting around for a dead woman to come to watch fireworks. Nana had to marry Ren because they have too lol that's just the way it is but I can only assume since Yasu and nobuo hadn't seen each other in months that Blast didn't stay together or were like on vacation at the time of the fireworks show. I just really want a second season to know everything for sure. It's necessary to my life, but it's a common theme in Japanese anime to have vague wispy ending which Americans aren't used too. So I guess I'll have to keep guessing but I guess that's the best part not knowing
Jun 15, 2016 6:29 AM
Dec 2014
OMG THAT ENDING. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO US WRITERS.
I mean of course I knew once she got pregnant there was very little hope but what was with Nobu grabbing Hachi's hand at the end? She clearly got married and stuff so WHAT WAS WITH THAT? Was he going to say something? and if so what? And where's Nana? Did she marry Ren in the end or not? And WHERE IS SHE?
And what about the band? Did they make it? Did there dream comes true? And if not, WHY NOT? What happened. You can't just time-skip like that and leave us with so many unanswered questions. IT'S UNFINISHED. I mean I don't know what I expected. A bit more closure after 47 episodes? Nobu clearly still has feelings for her and Hachi for him. We can only guess that Shin is still with his Reira, Ugh how infuriating. I hate endings which don't end >_>
Jun 16, 2016 8:04 PM
Jun 2016
Such a rewarding anime series but I think Nana has passed away. Hachi refers to Nana in past tense, about the hot summers coming again.

They speak about Ren coming over, but no mention of Nana from the other group members.

Nobuo has Nana's Vivenne Westwood ring. Nana strongly wanted Nobuo to Marry Hachi so that they could all remain close; the ring may have been given to him, as a way of keeping Hachi happy since she could no longer be there for her; seeing something of hers.

Buying Nana's child satsuki a gift, Nana knew that Hachi liked to be spoiled. I truly believe Nubuo was filling the role of Nana.

Nubuo holding Hachi's hand in the bath scene, showing again Nana's ring. The could represent the he is attempting to fill the role of Nana for her, especially since the last episode Hachi refrains from holding her hand whilst their sitting together watching the fireworks.

I think also towards the end where she has left the Yakuta in their room, and Hachi is talking about waiting 10-20-50 years, could mean she referring to herself and how long she has yet to live before finally being reunited.

The fact that they continue to rent out room 707, 6 years? after they last saw each other, going off satsuki age and Nubuo asking her if she is alright. It's her way of reminiscing the time she had with Nana (her greatest love) at that apartment.

Hachi bond with Nana never did break even if one of them could no longer be there for one another.
GirlxsJun 27, 2016 3:56 AM
Jun 24, 2016 10:18 PM
Feb 2015
Ohh the pain of knowing that this anime and manga will never ""hope some kind of angel does"" be completed:(
Jul 1, 2016 3:13 PM
Jul 2018
Xinil said:
Good show...sad ending. Nobu is what every guy on the planet should aim for. Seriously. I can't even comprehend how much self control it must have taken to not open that door with the girl you love on the other side. Can't even imagine it. It was the right thing to do imo. Hachiko needs to grow up before Nobu ever tries for her again.

Was Satsuki & her black hair supposed to represent that it was Takumi's child? Or, does Nobu actually have black hair and he just bleached it (I'm thinking that's the case). So, we don't know whose child it is from the anime it would appear.

I don't think I'll wait for the 2nd season. Manga time.

hm i think it isnt nobus child, although i would wish for it
and true manga time :D
Jul 3, 2016 3:21 PM
Jul 2016
I'm glad I finished watching this shitty anime LOL, when the main character (the protagonist that's HachiBitch ) actullay ended up becoming one of the bad guys..well I watched nearly a quarter of the anime (during the last episodes) mostly on speed 1.5 or something near that speed just to finish this lame thing as quick as possible..I would rate this anime 3/10.
Jul 15, 2016 12:32 PM
Jul 2016
This show just got way too depressing after episode 33 when Nana finds out shes pregnant and marries Takumi. That's just the worst possible heartbreaking ending. Anime was great before that but they seriously had to give us the worst possible ending. Writers just had the main protangonist marry off the most despicable character in the show and ended it right there. Really heartbreaking. I need to watch a happy anime now because I'm so depressed.
Jul 18, 2016 2:52 AM

Jun 2014
too depressed !! ;_;
need watch happy anime right now!
Jul 20, 2016 10:29 PM
Jul 2016
Is there a second season comming out ?????!!! I must know :$!
Jul 20, 2016 10:44 PM

Aug 2013
Hazeljpg said:

you never know but don't get your hopes up. not to mention, the manga's been on hiatus for about 6 or 7 years now due to Ai Yazawa's (the creator) health.

with that said, it's a legendary shoujo so i'm sure it will go a reboot one day.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2016 10:17 PM

Oct 2015
As realistic as this anime is, damn it gotta kind of depressing. Both Nana are fine but Sex Pistol thingy and Sid & Nancy... somehow there gotta be a bad ending for one of them or someone close to them.
Sep 29, 2016 11:56 AM

Jun 2016
I don't know if anyone feels the same, but personally for me, it was the best ending I could think of. it ends in a bittersweet kind of way. The way those guys hanging out in room 707 was so nostalgic, especially for both Nana. some things were not answered, but i guessed i preferred it this way, not everythings gets an answer in real life. a realistic ending for me

I mean, come on man.... NANA wasn't a happily-forever-after kind of story to begin with, it was always about hardships and how people get through those hardships.

A nice bittersweet ending. what more could i wish for ? :)
a great ending for one of the best storytelling ever in fiction. NANA is a legend, and will always be
"there's a difference between reaching your dreams and finding happiness"-Nana

Oct 24, 2016 2:09 PM

Jun 2016
I can not believe that so end the series. now I will start reading the manga because I do not stay satisfied with this end. I love this story and its characters but I have been dreading the end and even more to learn that the sleeve is unfinished. I need more.

Nov 26, 2016 4:21 PM

Apr 2014
Wow what a ride it was,a kinda sad ending i guess.. Is Nana dead..?
And Nobu,what a guy.. Him and Yasu are just the best.
Definitely one of the best anime i have seen!
10/10
Dec 11, 2016 10:31 AM
Oct 2016
So I just binge watched this series this past weekend (finished Clannad AS two weeks ago), and I now have to say these have ruined all other Romance/Drama anime for me. I now compare every romance anime (new and previously watched) to Clannad AS and Nana and they just feel like little kid stories.

At first I was REALLY pissed at the fact that Nobu didn't man up in this episode, but as I think about it, I can sort of understand his character a little better even if I think he was still running away much like Nana brutally said. The flash forward just brought up so many questions it felt like too empty of a season finale especially since this story will never be finished most likely. I really really hope the manga eventually continues and we get it animated as well. I can't decide if I should bother reading the manga though moving forward since I did not like the direction the characters moved in after about episode 30. This story had its up and downs and will probably stick in my mind forever.
Dec 11, 2016 8:34 PM
Dec 2009
It ended that way because that was what was complete in the manga at the time. The manga keeps going for a while but the author got sick and never picked it back up.
Dec 13, 2016 5:07 PM

Aug 2015
I'm assuming its not canon, but the flashback was a really great way to end the series.
Dec 31, 2016 3:49 AM

Sep 2015
Dam wasn't expecting it to start with a time skip followed by a flashback. Yasu still looks the same lol. I hope RieraXShin and MiuXNobu happened. How did Nobu get the guts years from now to join em at room 707 or was it offscreen? Gonna check out the manga some time later to resolve this.
Jan 25, 2017 11:51 AM

Nov 2012
Nana was one of the best anime series I've seen so far, it became one of my favourites and I feel like I'm gonna rewatch it.

Although, the ending left me wanting more! I was hoping for an ending where I can be in peace and happy with but it just left me wondering about what happens next? Where is Nana?

So I had to find a summary of the manga and read the rest of the story becasue I had to know. I have no hope on a second season which is sad, I'd definitely watch it.

But this episode was just so disappointing!!! I'm glad they showed Nana and Hachi together all cute but idk man, I needed something more heartwarming I guess. After 20 something episodes of crying and depression of Hachi, boy that girl is annoying, I feel like we needed to see pure joy and bonding time.

But I guess, real life isn't like that as well and seeing how this anime feels raw and true maybe it was the best ending. IDK.

I NEEDED MORE OF THAT NANA HACHI LOVE. PERIOD.!!

(After reading some of the comments I see people hating Takumi, I think he was such a good character I'm so glad she stayed with him. Literally her best choice in this whole series. I feel bad for Nobu and all but Takumi was just the best choice. Congrats Hachi you used your head once. )
Jan 31, 2017 5:05 PM

Aug 2014
This was a good drama anime, but thats it, just good, nothing special and far from a masterpiece. I dont get the hype around it at all, watch TV-Shows instead lol.

7/10

I heard that there is an alternative ending where Ren dies, i would've lowered the score to 6 if the anime adapted it.
Feb 26, 2017 6:02 PM

Dec 2015
Wait... This is shoujo??? I think this should be Josei.

Anyway it was a good anime compared to other drama and romance animes.

Marathoned it for 2 days itwas a good ride! Episodes gets darker and after this episode It has completely drained out my life. so many questions unanswered

though the manga is still ongoing so I guess this is the best way to conclude the anime because it gives so much room for your own interpretation. and the manga took a much darker turn.
QueenSapphireFeb 26, 2017 6:06 PM
Feb 26, 2017 6:04 PM

Dec 2015
Dr-Eyes said:

I heard that there is an alternative ending where Ren dies, i would've lowered the score to 6 if the anime adapted it.

Alternative ending? well... don't know where you saw that but
QueenSapphireFeb 26, 2017 6:07 PM
Feb 27, 2017 11:01 AM

Aug 2014
QueenSapphire said:
Dr-Eyes said:

Alternative ending? well... don't know where you saw that but

That was what i meant by alternative ending xD.
Feb 27, 2017 11:40 PM

Dec 2015
Dr-Eyes said:

That was what i meant by alternative ending xD.

misunderstood your "alternative" thought you were pertaining to an OVA or somethin. haha
anyways yeah it was canon in the manga but it was never adapted in the anime. which makes the anime ending better, i think.
QueenSapphireFeb 28, 2017 3:09 AM
Mar 4, 2017 8:26 PM

Jun 2015
And now I finish... Gosh it still makes me cry :3
For anyone with an unsatisfied feeling for this though, the manga does continue on a little time after this so I'd suggest reading it. But the manga has been been put on a 8 year hiatus so it still isn't complete too, like the anime.
Mar 5, 2017 12:05 AM

Mar 2015
I'm not happy with that ending and I don't think anyone should be. It's much too open and inconclusive.

9/10 but really left something to be desired.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 12, 2017 4:14 AM

Jul 2016
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhvsdjnvjkdnkvsjd.
I binged the whole of Nana over 3 days. The whole time I felt my heart slowly breaking, I was anxious and sad. I already felt dread towards the ending, like knowing something bad was going to happen. Everything was being told in past tense.
I'd spoiled some things from the manga for myself, with the way the anime had me emotionally I was really glad they didn't adapt that. I don't think I could have taken those sorts of things along with everything else.

I really wish Nobu had opened that door.. He deserves so much love. You can tell even from them meeting with Nana not there, even Hachi knows herself, for true happiness Nobu would have been the perfect choice. But it's such a good portrayal of how easily people get sucked into love and lust, especially if they're weak to those things like Hachi. Nothing makes sense.

You know when something leaves you craving episode after episode, and you feel fulfilled, yet empty when it's over, like you don't know where to go next, something was done right.

Nana is really underrated for what it is, I'm glad people here are giving it the recognition it deserves.

nσthíng вσnds twσ sσuls
mσrє sσundlч thαn
m u r d є r

Mar 27, 2017 8:21 PM

Nov 2013
So, 6+ years have passed and Takumi still hasn't married Nana?
Too much happened too suddenly.
Shin, dressed as a girl... LOL And Nobu, poor fellow. But what good what it do at this point? Kind of an unsettled ending, to one of the best anime dramas I can recall in quite some time.
Mar 30, 2017 4:52 PM
Jul 2016
was such a good anime episodes 30-40 were kinda slow but 40-47 were great I felt like the the ending left a lot of questions it felt rushed and didnt really explain what happened to everyone. I dunno if its just me but it feels uncomplete like another episode explaining how everything panned out or just one on the current 6 odd year later life
Apr 27, 2017 12:32 PM

Dec 2014
I finally, finally watched this. This is an OG on my ptw from when I first joined mal and I finally got around to watching it. I didn't know much about this anime going into it. I thought and was hoping it was just going to be a better Beck since that anime left me disappointed, but instead I got a really drama heavy masterpiece. The start was a little slow and I didn't really start getting into it until the teens but once I did it stayed amazing the whole way. Nobu is favorite character, I just love everything about him.

I can't say I liked the ending a lot though and after looking up the manga and finding out it never ended properly is a real bummer. Bummer isn't the right word, it's a complete disaster that it doesn't have a conclusive ending. I hope one day I get to find out what happens to characters. Though the ending isn't my favorite everything before that was absolutely amazing and it's now one of my favorite anime that I've seen. It's been so long since I've given this rating and Nana deserves it 100%.

10/10
Jun 14, 2017 11:21 AM
Jan 2017
8/10 This show was really good however I couldn't see it as masterpiece or great but I could understand that watching after those stupid high school romances this anime will look like masterpiece for people.
Well I really did enjoy initial 30 episodes but after hachi got pregnant the show got really depressing it was somehow hard to watch,well someone should have told that kid about how she really messed up with many lives.The show did got bit light for the last few episodes.I think it was really good ending it didn't felt like anime ended abruptly, there was some sense of closure even though it was left incomplete.
I will do a rewatch sometime later but only till that episode where she becomes pregnant.
Jun 18, 2017 3:14 AM

Aug 2015
Hazeljpg said:
i think "Never". i'm very hate vague wispy ending,that make me annoyed.
Jul 1, 2017 9:31 PM

Mar 2013
Finally finished re-watching this series and I think my heart broke again like it did 6-7 years ago when I watched it for the first time (especially now that I caught up with the manga).

I'm not sure I'll be able to find another romance/slice of life anime as good as NANA, so I pray I'd be able to see how the story properly concludes.
Aug 1, 2017 4:57 PM
May 2017
I loved this series until that non-ending, and the further non-ending provided by the manga (just read spoilers, haven't actually read the manga).

So irritated that it seems like the entire series just dances around Nana and Hachi loving and needing each other the entire time, never properly addressing it other than both Nana and Hachi thinking about how much they need each other, then doing nothing about it.

Hachi is a terrible, terrible person. She's indecisive and wishy washy and she's using Takumi as much as he's using her. She slept around way too much, to the point that it was impossible to feel bad for her once she became pregnant. And she's just stupid. She can't make any decisions on her own, always bugging Jun for advice, completely ignoring it and how much she's annoying her. She'll sit there and whine to herself that she's done something wrong, and then it's like she just shrugs and carries on whining about something else. And she's just so STUPID. She knows she's doing what she shouldn't do, or that she's going to hurt someone, and she does it anyways. Never looks beyond herself, either, like considering that she's annoying Jun or imposing.

Nana completely won my heart. She was so cool. Flawed as well, but not nearly as severely as Hachi and not to a point that she was annoying or a bad character.

As much as I love this story, it's so flawed. So many problems could've been solved if Hachi had just opened her mouth. When she's in bed crying over being pregnant and Takumi is taking control of everything, she just lets him even though she doesn't want to be with him. And when Nobu comes to see her, all she does is continue to cry like a useless piece of crap. OPEN YOUR MOUTH. Explain to Nobu that you're pregnant from before you two ever hooked up and that you don't want to be with Takumi anymore and you were serious when you said you cut him off. Instead, even SHE acts like she cheated on Nobu and even compares herself to Shoji. It makes NO SENSE. If she could have just explained, Nobu wouldn't have been left hanging like that and could have at least had some say in how things went down, but they never even discuss it. It makes me feel like Nana completely threw him aside so that Takumi could control everything and make her life easier for her, both by taking control and giving her access to limitless money. A peek into her motives other than "BAWWW I DON'T KNOW" would've been nice.

I could've lived with Hachi's flaws if there'd been some kind of wrap up to everything though. Nana not being present at the end with zero explanation is infuriating. I know the manga explains it, but that doesn't matter.

I really and truly thought the series was going to end with Hachi and Nana together. It seemed to be building to that between Hachi being depressed and Nana developing a panic disorder. Furthermore, Nana's blackouts are NEVER addressed again, nor explained. They came up when appropriate and then they just disappeared and the hyperventilating took its place. I was thinking she was heading towards a BPD diagnosis or something.

Overall it just feels kind of poorly thought out and rushed. There was so much more than could've been done, and they let it all just slip away for an ending that explains nothing.

Even then, before all of the stupid stuff set in, I absolutely adored this show, primarily because of Nana. Hachi can drown in a river for all I care.
AerianRAug 1, 2017 5:03 PM
Aug 18, 2017 5:53 PM

Nov 2016
Respect to Nobu, he stayed a real man till the end.

Overall it was an amazing show, a tale full of laughs, tears and frustration, beautifully concluded with a bitter sweet end.

The only thing preventing me from giving the full score is that this final felt kinda incomplete. Nevertheless, it became one of my absolute favorites.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 3, 2017 8:48 AM

Nov 2015
Goddamn it all, I wanted Nobu and Nana back together sooooo bad. Now she's forced to put up with that shitstain Takumi forever. I understand Nobu's motive and all but still, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck ;(((((

This ending just left me feeling empty. Gotta agree with everyone else here that it felt a bit too inconclusive. Hope the manga delivers a better one.

Still a great series overall. Very raw and unabashed in it's portrayal of relationships. 9.5/10
sugasweetnitmareSep 3, 2017 11:41 AM
✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

鼻をくすぐるGunpowder & Smoke
ジャララ飛び交うEmpty gun cartridges
紅いヒールに見惚れて うっかり風穴欲しいヤツは 挙手をしな

・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🍰 ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

Sep 19, 2017 12:20 AM

Sep 2007
LiaNF said:
Finally finished re-watching this series and I think my heart broke again like it did 6-7 years ago when I watched it for the first time (especially now that I caught up with the manga).

I'm not sure I'll be able to find another romance/slice of life anime as good as NANA, so I pray I'd be able to see how the story properly concludes.

I've been rewatching this since forever and re-reading the manga and getting my heart broken every single time I remember that this might not even have an ending because it's on an indefinite hiatus.

I don't really care if it won't be drawn anymore - I just want to know the end. :(
Sep 22, 2017 10:08 PM

Nov 2016
I was going to give this anime a 9 but the last 15 episodes or so dragged a bit. It was never as great as the first 25 episodes. 8/10
Dec 2, 2017 11:33 AM

Jun 2017
I hate the fact that this is unfinished.
Jan 31, 2018 6:39 AM

Oct 2011
The glimpse of the future and the whole way of starting each episode with a monologue leads me to think that in the future Nana is dead. Also Hachi seems to still not be married to Takumi & her offer to wash Nobu makes me think they have a secret lover relationship (secret in order to keep her daughter think things are ok, I don't think Takumi would actually mind their relationship). But to keep that apartment only to use it once a year for a celebration that didn't have any special meaning... I really think that 1 year later Nana committed suicide. Nobu still having another job proves that they aren't in a band anymore since they would have been pretty famous if they made albums for the whole time skip period

Anyway, great anime 10/10

Feb 6, 2018 2:10 PM

Oct 2015
That was a long drama, but it was worth it. At first and in the middle I was going to give it a 9 to 10, but after the Takumi x Nana x Nobu there was nothing to talk about that was epic( even when Ren Proposed). I felt Nana's( not Hachiko) love story between her & Ren should've had a real impact( I didn't feel that). To sum it up it was boring( I thought they would make it interesting when she said those things about Yasu).

As for Hachiko I felt she was one promiscuous woman( but I enjoyed that) and I can't forgive what she had done to Nobu. Nobu himself should forget about her and get on with that girl next door ( not Yuri), the other who was an actress. On the record I love to hate Takumi, but I loved his sense of responsibility though. The other characters such as Reira and Shin, weren't that interesting for me. My favorite was Yasu, I loved that guy for real I think he deserved more from the story and I loved his mature side( wished he had romance than others). The comedy was the best.

So I'm gonna give a Nana (7/10).
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Feb 15, 2018 12:57 PM

Jan 2013
What's up with this ending? Was so disappointed and it pissed me off. They show a time skip in the beginning and then shift to the latest episode's scenario. The ending left a lot of questions. At least they should've made an original anime ending and not like this... sigh.

7/10 though
Mar 30, 2018 9:47 PM

Jul 2017
so many fucking question I still have and I wanna read the manga but it's on hiatus, so like i am so conflicted.
Apr 28, 2018 4:02 PM

May 2016
I don't get that ending better stick to the manga though it's on hitaus.
10/10 anyway from me I enjoyed more like every second of this show it's only natural to give it a 10
May 18, 2018 10:15 AM
Mar 2014
A sad ending for me. Raised so many questions that will never be answered because there was never a second season and the manga seems to have developed things a bit further but was on hiatus.

What I personally didn't like was the fact that there was no mention of what happened to Nana but Ren is still around so, did she ditch the group? Did she die? Move away? No information whatsoever. All we know is that Hachi said she'll wait for Nana for 10, 20 and 50 years so does that mean she's alive but for whatever reason, can't come to visit them? I'd prefer that to her being dead because that seems out of the blue.

Other is the relationship between Hachi and Takumi. Hachi suffering for so long was sad enough but to see her being so sad in the bath scene when Nobu came over was even worse. Seems like Takumi never married her in the end and makes me wonder just how love, if any, he provides Hachi and his daughter. A loveless marriage imo is just terrible for everyone involved. I was really really hoping she'll get back with Nobu or at least leave Takumi but seems like that never happened :(
Nov 14, 2018 6:42 AM

May 2015
Loved the anime but extremely disappointed with the ending , you just cannot leave me like that with a cliffhanger and expect a high rating to the series

I am not a fan of manga so not interested in reading further to find out what actually happens , a second season would've been awesome but I am not sure why they have never done it .

From the beginning of the series I waited until the end to find out why both Hachi and Nana were talking in the beggining of the episodes like they were not together or one of them died only to be let with a cliffhanger =(
Dec 3, 2018 1:27 PM

Oct 2017
The ending is such a huge letdown, it's kinda rushed and felt incomplete. Other than that, this anime is a 10/10 feels trip.
9/10
Dec 5, 2018 7:17 PM
Nov 2016
Muzashi said:
The ending is such a huge letdown, it's kinda rushed and felt incomplete. Other than that, this anime is a 10/10 feels trip.
9/10

Completely agree with you. The show is a masterpiece, characters are amazing, the roller coaster of emotions are insane, but, my god this ending... Feels fucking bad man, I can't believe they didn't finished it or at least made an anime original, anything but this unfinished bitter ending.

Was sure I would give this 10/10, but the ending was unfitting for the level of this show. 9/10.
Dec 14, 2018 7:48 AM

Jun 2014
I guess I am a part of the minority who actually didn't think the ending was bad. I wouldn't say I liked it, but I just don't mind it. But maybe that's because I still hope the mangaka will get better soon and continue the manga. So I guess it just doesn't seem so 'final' to me.

As for the anime, I loved it so much. Definitely one of the best I've ever watched. I got really attached to the characters. They had amazing development, and I desperately want to know what happens to them. I especially loved Shin. He is such an amazing character.

I hope nothing bad happens to Nana, but from the looks of this episode, Blast probably disbanded, and Nana ended up going somewhere far away, never meeting with the others. I really hope that's not the case though.

Also, even though chances are bleak, I'm still not giving up on Nobu x Hachi.
Jan 11, 2019 1:11 PM

Jul 2014
I usually don't really like shoujo romance anime or manga that much, but this show was actually pretty damn good.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nana Episode 37 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xinil - Apr 19, 2007

78 by sailorneptunelvr »»
Yesterday, 3:31 PM

Poll: » Nana Episode 36 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xinil - Mar 5, 2007

66 by sailorneptunelvr »»
Yesterday, 3:30 PM

Poll: » Nana Episode 35 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xinil - Feb 12, 2007

65 by sailorneptunelvr »»
Yesterday, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Nana Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Xinil - Feb 2, 2007

115 by sailorneptunelvr »»
Yesterday, 2:12 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

jacobpaige - Mar 23, 2008

101 by nelsonnnn »»
Apr 24, 5:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.