Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 29, 2011 5:35 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Totally Minli centric episode
And
I loved it!

Indeed it was amazing to have a episode about her. My favorite of her is the following,

You do not want to mess around with Minli when she is like that, being a fury of red rage. The fan service of Minli including a juicy shower one in the spoiler
and just because I felt like it some bouncing breasts of Minli as GIFs in the spoiler
yeah well Minli is so ecchi yummy as of this episode.

BEST ED! I called it! As follows,

This must be thee best end of episode with Yuuko that I have seen so far. Narumi getting that bra in his face was ROFL. Do not want Yuuko with the size of breasts that the bra is! Thank you!

• For some reason I like the guy’s scarf in the spoiler
    it’s pink and looks cute not gay. Well I have a important meaning for pink that’s personal.

• Best scene in this episode is in the spoiler
    a ball that looks like a tennis ball that is a flash bang? Awesome! Nice idea! Loved that scene!

• Lots of Yuuko MOE moments and among them the following in the spoiler
    nice blush there after Minli picked Yuuko up. The end one is good too.

About preview, there shall be more cute Alice moments and a tease Ayaka teasing Yuuko. Can’t wait to see this moment here of Alice getting angry. Oh my! WTF happened to the bear here? I doubt a washing machine would do this. Finally I really wonder what the guy in the spoiler
can really do. Looks like Tsuchimikado from Index? You know I am right!
Yumekichi11Jul 31, 2011 2:22 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 29, 2011 6:34 PM

Nov 2007
Leaving only drinking soup, so she's improving the soup.

What?? so that customer was Minli's father, who gave the ingredient to the not so good soup secretly?? And the real criminal was about bra-related?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 30, 2011 7:31 AM

Jul 2010
i wish i have that same ability as him to know there size O.O
Jul 30, 2011 8:48 AM

Nov 2008
Lol stunt granade xD
It was a good episode, Minli's father "came back" (like a ghost), and the burglar was an underwear designier, didn't expected that xD
Jul 30, 2011 8:51 AM

Apr 2010
The customer was a
Jul 30, 2011 9:20 AM

Sep 2010
Blah blah. This provides as much entertainment as Blood-C.
Jul 30, 2011 9:39 AM

Aug 2010
Min was so hot in a towel and in the shower. Best part of the episode.
Jul 30, 2011 10:02 AM
Jul 2018
It was a nice little episode, though I thought it was kinda random and sudden for the father to leave all the instructions for the original ramen. Thought it would've been better if she figured it out herself, or if the father comes to accept her ramen.
Jul 30, 2011 10:02 AM

Nov 2008
Anyone know the title of the inserted music with a girl singing? It somehow gave me chills when I listen. xDD

Yumekichi11 said:
BEST ED! I called it! As follows,

This must be thee best end of episode with Yuuko that I have seen so far. Narumi getting that bra in his face was ROFL. Do not want Yuuko with the size of breasts that the bra is! Thank you!

^Awesome screenshot XDD I'm thinking if I should use that as my avatar xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jul 30, 2011 10:14 AM

Jun 2010
I always love it when Alice has like tears building up in her eyes. She looks cute like that. That underwear designer has the skill all men wish they had. The preview for the end, that guy is obviously Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh grown up.

Jul 30, 2011 10:15 AM

May 2010
Not really watching this at the moment; just showing my appreciate for those bosoms.
Jul 30, 2011 11:02 AM

Oct 2009
This was a ridiculous episode. Nothing much.

Two different culprits all working for a different mission.

Jul 30, 2011 11:07 AM

Sep 2010
That guy was crazy, it was a funny episode.
But still it was a bit unoriginal to have two arcs about missing parents consecutively.

DenjaX said:
Anyone know the title of the inserted music with a girl singing? It somehow gave me chills when I listen. xDD
It was also featured in the first episode, but it's just an BGM, so we'll won't know the name or be able to listen to it full until the OST is released.
Jul 30, 2011 11:33 AM
Jun 2009
Great ep the personal highlight was the bra part at the end
Jul 30, 2011 11:57 AM

Sep 2009
Lol i knew it was Min's father when he appear for the first second. Haha.
But why did he suddenly leave the recipe? LOL so random.

Oh and that BGM was creepy...i know its spiritual thingy, but its not scary....but the bgm scare the hell out of me.
Jul 30, 2011 12:25 PM

Jan 2009
Wow. That was like, incredibly dumb.
shinki7 said:
Lol i knew it was Min's father when he appear for the first second. Haha.
Yeah. If that wasn't like, the most obvious thing ever, then I don't know what it was.

On another note, it took me 3½ episodes to realize that I love the OP.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 30, 2011 12:42 PM

Nov 2007
pretty obvious it was her father especially when they mentioned the door locks. who else would have a key? how did she not recognize him though? had it been that long?

decent ep.
Jul 30, 2011 12:50 PM

Jan 2010
Wow, that was so [not] surprising! They made it way too obvious that it was Min's dad, especially with her talking about him so recently. The dad who disappeared years ago but secretly keeps tabs on his kid(s) is sort of overused from the start, and the fact that he kept coming to try different ramen meant he was testing her anyway.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Jul 30, 2011 1:03 PM

Jun 2009
8thSin said:
The customer was a

What?! Ghost?! Ghost that eat ramen and pays for it? Ghost that unlocks door? Ghost that can leave package of vegetables?
Pretty incredible ghost this is...

Never saw no miracle of science, that didn't go from a blessing to a curse
Never saw no military solution, that didn't end up as something worse
Jul 30, 2011 2:24 PM

Jan 2010
AlexTrusk said:
8thSin said:
The customer was a

What?! Ghost?! Ghost that eat ramen and pays for it? Ghost that unlocks door? Ghost that can leave package of vegetables?

Could be a type of Poltergeist...
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Jul 30, 2011 4:16 PM

Jul 2010
Dammit this episode made me so hungry for some ramen! -_-

So her Sarashi gets stolen by a designer who can't stand her wearing a Sarashi as underwear? How incredibly stupid. It had absolutely nothing to do with the whole story of her father. And what a reason to be burgling in the first place, geez.

I kind of expected the guy with sunglasses being her father actually. Tasting all the ramen to check if she could really be as good as him. Kinda weird she didn't recognize him even a little, even though it's been a long while.

The guy telling them Alice's cup size was priceless. Of course Narumi gets blamed for bringing it to her of course. Another clue that they've seemingly never heard of the phrase "don't shoot the messenger" in anime. >.<

Jul 30, 2011 5:18 PM

Dec 2010
I expected that it's her father too. With the same reason as the above post.

That designer reminds me of an orange haired guy in School Rumble who can know the bust size of girls just by looking at it.

I wonder what ramen tastes like..

And Alice in the end was so cute. : )
Jul 30, 2011 6:31 PM

Jan 2011
This episode felt filler-esque. Once again Narumi is acused of being a pervert.
Jul 30, 2011 6:32 PM

Sep 2008
Obvious father was obvious after the mention of eating little and going, very cliche stuff.

G cup > detective girl
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2011 6:46 PM

Sep 2010
i love when alice hav tears in her eyes
Jul 30, 2011 7:44 PM

May 2008
yea kinda obvious it was the father . I tink it would be more surprising if it was some random pervert HAHA XD.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 30, 2011 7:44 PM

Jul 2010
I was actually cooking ramen while I was watching this episode!
Jul 30, 2011 7:57 PM

Feb 2008
flame_master_14 said:
AlexTrusk said:
8thSin said:
The customer was a

Could be a type of Poltergeist...

he was referred to as "the living". the idea that he's a ghost, while intriguing, seems to be false here.
Jul 30, 2011 8:04 PM

May 2009
Episode was rather dull. The stuff with the burglar/designer/pervert was stupid. And her father came across as creepy. Hopefully the next episode will be back to form.
Jul 30, 2011 8:21 PM

Apr 2011
Hmm...episode was okay.

On another note - in the scene where Alice is explaining about the two men, around 11:51 - does anyone know the song from that scene? I think it was also played in the 1st episode.
~Miss_Jazzalyn~
Jul 30, 2011 8:55 PM

Jun 2010
...Was expecting more out of this episode, hopefully the next one will be better. =/
Jul 30, 2011 9:09 PM

Dec 2007
The episode felt like a filler, but it was still funny at some parts. So Alice is not completely flat? lol
Jul 30, 2011 9:33 PM

Dec 2010
Taksun said:
The episode felt like a filler, but it was still funny at some parts. So Alice is not completely flat? lol

Lol i no right?
Jul 30, 2011 10:12 PM

Feb 2010
Too obvious both the father and bra. But the lingerie guy incident is the most randomness idea ever.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2011 10:59 PM

Aug 2010
13man18 said:
The preview for the end, that guy is obviously Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh grown up.

LOL that guy made me hysterical at the end, what ridiculous highlights XD
I really liked this episode, background on min-san and the comedy-ness + fanservice lol
this makes me wonder if theres a beach/onsen episode in this >_>
Narumi really knows how to persuade a person with that...uhh....sniffing part ._.; I pity his uhh usefulness for the NEET trio lulz
Jul 30, 2011 11:08 PM
Jun 2008
MillonzKub said:
i wish i have that same ability as him to know there size O.O
this +)

the BGM when alice explaining creep me out ><
Jul 30, 2011 11:14 PM

Sep 2007
This was a completely pointless episode.
Jul 31, 2011 12:56 AM

Oct 2010
Wasabi said:
This was a completely pointless episode.
Well no, not quite. We got some Minli background although it was weak but fun still.
13man18 said:
The preview for the end, that guy is obviously Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh grown up.
Nah, I really say he reminds me of Tsuchimikado. Well maybe I never played Yu-Gi-Oh but he does not look like the spiked hair kid IMO.

Jul 31, 2011 2:26 AM

May 2010
I enjoyed it. I guess it's a nice break from a ll the serious business. But I hope there are no more filler-ish type of episodes after this.

The last guy... Tsuchimikado?! You dyed your hair! XD
"I don't need a reason to save someone"

Kamijou Touma
Jul 31, 2011 2:48 AM

Feb 2011
Funny episode.. LOL at the bra thingy xD
Jul 31, 2011 5:21 AM

Apr 2010
I have to say that the lingerie designer was a creep and he should know that if a woman wants to wear a sarashi instead of a bra it's up to her and not him.
Funny that he had mistaken the addresses tho poor Alice being misunderstood about her bust size.
Then again i prefer a small bust over a big bust anytime!

This episode could have been better tho it was nice how they solved it.
I think Min's father just knew where the camera's where being the previous owner of the place so it should have been easier to avoid them.
Jul 31, 2011 9:29 AM

Jun 2009
And suddenly i want a sarashi myself. щ(´∀`щ)
Ah um... good episode. It was rather obvious that the guy in glasses was her father, it just didn't fit for him to steal her sarashi. So the designer was a suprise.
Anyway, more Min-san makes episode good regardless of what happened. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 31, 2011 9:40 AM

May 2010
This by far is the best episode !!! ^_^
Jul 31, 2011 1:06 PM

Apr 2010
kisami said:
flame_master_14 said:
AlexTrusk said:
8thSin said:
The customer was a

Could be a type of Poltergeist...[/

he was referred to as "the living". the idea that he's a ghost, while intriguing, seems to be false here.

Japanese ghosts (obake, onryou etc) are often capable of touching stuff. There's nothing they can't do. i.e. Sadako in Ringu.

Alice merely deduces her conclusion from information given, we don't really know if she's right.

Possible evidence of the father being a ghost:
1) The father never shown up in the camera.

2) Lingerie designer guy never said he saw another man. In fact, he had no idea who Alice was talking about.

3) The direction. The crew were saying how wtf he disappeared, why he didn't appear on camera, why Min-san didn't notice etc. They're deliberately throwing out the possibility of it, and of course, we'll never find out.
Jul 31, 2011 1:12 PM

Oct 2010
8thSin said:

Oh my! So it all means that the restaurant may be haunted? That would be strange.

The other meaning I am seeing here is that the father is as eluding as a ghost can be. Could be that.

Jul 31, 2011 1:16 PM

Nov 2010
A ghost that drinks ramen soup and pays money. Strange.
Jul 31, 2011 4:51 PM

Jul 2010
Uhh is it just me or did the level of mysterie really crashed down? I mean in the first episode (double episode special) it was a murder, the second one was something involving 300 mil + yakuza and this one is about a ghost + underwear pervert? >.<
Jul 31, 2011 5:59 PM

Aug 2008
It was kind of a let down that the culprit was just an average pervert, lol.

The father thing sort of did not make sense to me. Yeah, it was predictable in a way, but the thing that made it not so predictable was that Min did not even know what her own father looked like, despite always talking about him.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jul 31, 2011 6:50 PM
Mar 2011
just to see the a normal reaction from the neets with the feeling of "we're weird, but this guy is weirder." was totally worth it. yes the plot was disappointing, but its probably just a filler episode. laugh and move on.

And it seems the pervert switched the sizes of the bras that he sent, accidentally.
taj69Jul 31, 2011 6:55 PM
Aug 1, 2011 2:30 AM

Jul 2010
Nothing like ramen and underwear in a episode eh? Funny episode!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama no Memochou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2011

73 by Selleri_UmU »»
Apr 3, 9:22 PM

» Alice, I cant understand her.

Playcool - Jun 5, 2016

3 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 4, 2023 7:13 PM

» When they make season 2 of Kamisama no Memochou

Sugram22 - Aug 30, 2013

20 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 12, 2023 7:03 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Memochou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2011

212 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 12, 2023 6:37 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Memochou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Jul 2, 2011

306 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 11, 2023 9:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.