Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 3, 2011 5:45 PM

Sep 2009
BitchMaster said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
Where is my half naked Tohru??~ hidoi des! *pouts*

Request heeded & granted ~
ewwwwwww! Why do that to such a pretty boy?
Jul 3, 2011 6:10 PM

Oct 2010
Head clerk was being such a mean jerk towards just about everyone else other than Yuina. It's not wonder the part time workers decided to suddenly quit, being fed up with the treatment they received. What Yuina said about not loving your job is also right, but i think Yousuke's attitude had to be the main reason.

And Yuina's rejection was almost like Karma. I see these guys who act nice only to their love interest, and they most likely never win. Yeah, I know she declined his offer because she wouldn't enjoy being an Inn manager, but still. Karma.

Oh, and I miss Ko chan already.
Jul 3, 2011 6:44 PM

Nov 2006
kisami said:
wow she can be quite cruel when she wants to be. but what she said was pretty much right on the mark. the timing was a bit...unfortunate. that dude needed to be knocked down a few pegs too.
this exactly.

needed more nako. nako is the best girl... aside from mamiko noto.
Jul 3, 2011 6:49 PM

Jul 2009
Iilia said:
BitchMaster said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
So gross! o.O

Inorite?

*Whisper* Most gaijin male body looks like that. Screw 'em and let's go to JP to tap some hot stud's shaved P-NES, shall we? *wink*wink*nudge*nudge* (And of course you're the one who'll pay the tix and I'll.. er... carry the luggage. Deal?) *Whisper*

Linalee-Stratos said:
ewwwwwww! Why do that to such a pretty boy?

I swear on the name of my yard's algae that it's how he looks after gulping all that sushit in Tokyo

Protip: Boys don't stay fit all the time for you to gawk at, y'no? What you see when they strip off their spandex is merely a synergic byproduct of hours of masturbation, I mean, musculation, and careful planing of their grassy cutaneous surface.

But to apologize for this tragic truth, I promise I'll give you some hot and fit-for-masturbation-purpose Tohru pix next time when he already hit the gym and get back in shape if I still remember who you are, that is...

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Jul 3, 2011 7:52 PM

Feb 2011
BitchMaster said:
Linalee-Stratos said:

My head just asploded.
Jul 3, 2011 9:07 PM

Feb 2011
New op 5/5
ed 4/5
Fanservice 5/5

Yuina is definitely not the type to please others with services but the type to be pleased.

Yuina is my 2nd favorite here. ^^
Jul 3, 2011 9:08 PM

Jul 2009
BitchMaster said:
Linalee-Stratos said:

He has never looked sexier.
A++++
Jul 3, 2011 10:05 PM

Jul 2008
Jacut said:
The new OP is very close to the first one (same direction, same band),

I didn't like that they made it so similar. Why even do a second OP if you are just going to animate them doing the same things?

This episode was enjoyable because of Yuina. She hasn't been in the anime near enough.
Jul 3, 2011 10:09 PM

Jul 2009
Anyone reminded of True Tears with the autumn scene in the ED? Hint: True Tears is also by P.A. Works.

Also, PV version of the new OP
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Jul 3, 2011 10:25 PM

Feb 2010
No Tohru is no good. ;-;

Kinda annoyed I saw Ko in the OP.

Overall an interestng episode...
Jul 3, 2011 11:44 PM

Jul 2010
New opening and new ending song. Really good episode. Kinda knew Yuina would have someone since she's an heiress of an inn.
Jul 4, 2011 12:18 AM

Mar 2011
I like the new OP & ED. The previous OP was getting kinda annoying after a while.... but yeah, Yuina is awesome. Love her character. :D
Jul 4, 2011 2:39 AM

Dec 2009
new OP and ED eh? they are both pretty good.

great episode. I felt bad for the girls who worked at that inn. the manager is a jerk.
Jul 4, 2011 3:32 AM

Jun 2011
Great episode, but I'm liking Yuina less and less =(
She's pretty insensitive.
El Psy Congroo
Jul 4, 2011 7:22 AM

Jun 2009
*blissssss*
Awww finally. <3 New OP and ED, i like them both. I like Yuina, there never was a lot about her, now has come time. Now gotta fest it up until next episode comes out.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 4, 2011 7:27 AM

Jan 2009
At last - an OP song that didn't make my ears bleed!!
Jul 4, 2011 8:30 AM

Sep 2009
BitchMaster said:
Protip: Boys don't stay fit all the time for you to gawk at, y'no? What you see when they strip off their spandex is merely a synergic byproduct of hours of masturbation, I mean, musculation, and careful planing of their grassy cutaneous surface.

But to apologize for this tragic truth, I promise I'll give you some hot and fit-for-masturbation-purpose Tohru pix next time when he already hit the gym and get back in shape if I still remember who you are, that is...
Well the 2D ones do and really, I wouldn't want to see a dude stripping off a spandex [Tries hard not to imagine. Tries hard and failed.]

And no thank you. You don't have to do me any favors.
Jul 4, 2011 9:27 AM
Feb 2009
A No-Tohru-Episode! Yay! ^_^ (as a guy I really don't like Tohru as the only reason people like him is his looks; no foundation has been laid for his legendary 'kindness') Ko is so much better.

Anyways, about the episode. We get a Tohru stand-in with Yosuke, who is job-focused and treats his co-workers terribly. I really like the insight into Yuina and I'm impressed with her self-determination. She may lack tact but she's definately her own girl. And yay for Nako in her swimsuit!

And I imagine that the next episode with have the girls step up and act as waitresses and show the big-boys how to do it. Here's to another Tohru-less episode! :)
Jul 4, 2011 5:54 PM

Apr 2011
Yuina is awesome!!

Good episode... needed more Minchi...

4/5
Jul 4, 2011 8:57 PM

Feb 2008
I don't like the way he was treating his staff, eh that Yosuke.
If he treated them a bit nicely they probably should like the work a bit more.

Good episode!

Yeah new opening and ending.

Kou is there and yet not very happy.
It doesn't mean the opening give you bunch of hints.

Ohana x Kou = Not been solved yet.

She didn't have tell her feeling for him.
It could be such a plot twist that she said she like him, and Kou saying back I don't like you anymore.

Kou might end up like someone else.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jul 5, 2011 2:03 AM

Jan 2010
Damn, I loved the last OP. Yuina gets my respect, I like her character. Looks like Ohana is still confused about Kou. -_-

Ryu.. er I mean, Yosuke, should of saw that coming.
Jul 5, 2011 2:31 AM

Mar 2010
The new OP is ok....I liked the old one better.
Jul 5, 2011 6:58 AM

May 2008
I liked the new opening and ending~
Glad we got a bit more Yuina this time~ I guess she'll has more screentime from now on~
Jul 5, 2011 11:29 AM

Sep 2010
New OP & ED are nice, though the OP feels familiar because it has the same artist and the scenes used are actually the same except for a different place. I mean that the moment when they go to the train, walk through the town and stuff are at the same moment as the first OP, but have different camera angles and are on a little different placen. It's a bit refreshing though and the ending was pretty nice with those trees.
Also I suspected Yuina for saying no to Yousuke after their first conversation, and it became the truth.
And of course 'Nakochi the Kappa' was awesome.
This really keeps being a awesome show, even the beach episode didn't felt as a usual one.
Jul 5, 2011 1:11 PM

Jul 2010
Hehe, many confessions and many rejections. Loving the field trip so far. Yuina is pretty happy-go-lucky, but at least she got a little serious about her choice in the end. Didn't expect her to have a fiance though. Guess it isn't true love, but just a business relationship.

Pretty sad Nako's in another class though. We haven't seen much of her other than the dinner and the Kappa part! xD

New OP was nice but pretty similar to the previous one. Not a big fan of the new ED though. Looking forward to next week's as always!

Jul 5, 2011 1:17 PM

Dec 2007
The new OP is nice, but I prefer the old ED. I've never skipped the OP like I do with many series when watch Hanasaku Iroha.

Nice episode like always. I just love how Minchi is so calm throughout everything (except when Tohru is mentioned).
Jul 5, 2011 2:35 PM

Jul 2009
New OP and ED! I like the OP better but the ED is nice too ;O
I really liked this episode, lol at Minchi and Ohana obsessively cleaning the slippers XD I really like Yuina too! I'm so glad we have more of her, she's my favourite! :3 I like her approach to working, the inn, and the whole fiance thing ... oh my! :O I agree Yosuke did kind of have it coming to him, but who am I to say that ... ;O
Can't wait for next episode, more Yuina, yay! :D
Jul 5, 2011 2:37 PM

Feb 2010
Needs more fanservice. O wells
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2011 4:10 PM

Jun 2010
I love how this episode ended. Those four waitresses quit and that guy got what came to him.

Jul 5, 2011 8:28 PM

Nov 2008
So from the opening, I'm guessing Kou isn't completely gone yet. Shucks : ( That means he's still in the running...

Yuina sure picked the wrong time to pour out her thoughts, but I guess better then, than never. However, I don't see why she and that guy can't just do what they both want. If they had a proper talk, then I'm sure they can understand each other.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jul 6, 2011 1:45 AM

Apr 2009
Yeah Yuina seems more like a city girl...
Jul 6, 2011 8:48 AM

Aug 2010
i wanna see kou-chan happy (T.T)
Jul 6, 2011 9:46 AM
Jul 2010
I really enjoyed this episode. Yuina got some development and I'm actually starting to like her. Minko was pretty cool too. Speaking of which, I loved when Ohana and Yuina trew her in the water. Ohana is as wired as always (yelling something like that with everyone listening xD) but that's what makes her a great character.

New OP is great (as good as the first one) and new ED is ok but I liked the first one way better.
Jul 6, 2011 10:01 AM

Jan 2010
Ashikabi said:
Kou-chan appear in OP! YES!~he will return!

Yesss!! I thought the same!! I love Ko!
Jul 6, 2011 2:01 PM

Aug 2009
Yuina is as hot as ever.

And it's funny how the first 5 minutes of this episode had triple the fanservice the first 13 episodes had.
Jul 6, 2011 3:44 PM

Jul 2010
I have to admit, seeing Ohana and Yuina strip Minko down to her bathing suit was a bit of a turn on...*grin* New OP and ED are nice with the upperhand going to the OP.
Jul 6, 2011 10:10 PM

Jan 2011
"Umi da!"

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BeachEpisode

Is all I have to say about this episode.
+For the new OP
-For the new ED
> The Fellow MAL Users Social Link has reached level 6!
> Your power to create Forum Posts of the Anime Arcana has grown!
Jul 6, 2011 11:46 PM

Jun 2008
Best moment was when Ohana did the finger point thing at the start of the episode. Anyone got a GIF of that?
Jul 7, 2011 3:28 AM

Aug 2010
I wish they would change from nano.RIPE, that "singing" is like someone stabbing me in the ear with a bowie knife...The fanservice and lots of Minchi was welcomed. I also liked the way they went with Yuina, 5/5 for this ep.
Jul 7, 2011 6:56 AM

Aug 2008
This is my way of life..aka THUGLIFE.

I like the OP more than the last, but this ED is fackin terrible. It can't even compare to Hazy. :I

This episode was by far the most pimpin episode to date. We finally get to see the OG heiress Yuina being her gansta self. Fuggin doing karaoke(she was singing to the ED to episode 8, btw), fuggin rejecting bitches left and right, even her own FIANCE, fuggin jumping on Ohana, that mother effin playa, and just being high on life. I swear she hits a joint every now and then, her eyes are always half open. Fuckin winners, I'm so glad she's joining Ohana in the festing game. Two pimps are better than one!

Minko, I don't even know where to start. She knows how to shoot down bitches, she's always ahead of the game. "You BALUUUTT~!" should be considered a new slur for those bitches out there. And when she didn't take off her layers, she obviously didn't wanna show off her fine swimsuit to the other jealous wannabes on that beach.

And lol, I wasn't expecting that competitive swimsuit from Nako, when I should've. That funny mother effer. She had me. And when she and Ohana organized those slippers, holy shit. Way to be so pimpin about it, such generous people they are. :3
Jul 7, 2011 9:37 AM

May 2010
New OP/ED sucked.

Thank goodness the people are cartoons.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 8, 2011 12:42 PM

Jun 2009
Confucius said:
New OP/ED sucked.

Totally agreed!

I wasn't surprised by Yuina's answer. She never seemed to be really interested in tha's going on Fukuya.
Jul 10, 2011 8:47 AM

May 2010
I kind of like the new OP. I don't know if it's better than the first one, but I still like it just as much.

So this was the stereotypical hot spring bath/field trip episode. I'm glad their outfits on the trip were those blue pants and white T-shirts. They were so much better than those aweful sweatsuits the K-ON characters wore on their field trip.
While there were some things that made this episode unique and different from the other field trip anime episodes out there, it felt a little bit like filler, so I thought this episode was only OK.
Jul 10, 2011 12:24 PM

Aug 2010
Okay, so the OP was slightly worse than the first one, but whatever. I'm not sure, but was that her grandma mourning? Does this mean we'll soon hear about her grandpa? Really, I'm pumped up, I haven't watched this series for three weeks straight and it immediately got me again. This ep was really shoujo, I must say, exactly what I want to see more, and yes, I love how that bird is a running gag. It was... a pelican? Something like that, right? Anyway, great, and Ohana's reactions always make me laugh. She and Minchi are such a tsukkomi and boke-duo.
Jul 10, 2011 12:30 PM
Jul 2007
This is not that bad for a filler.
Jul 11, 2011 6:53 AM

May 2010
"My dream is to become the head of this inn", what an empty man. How sad.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 11, 2011 1:01 PM

Mar 2011
New OP and ED were pretty good, and the autumn trees and the piano at the beginning of the ED looked and sounded really nice.

Pretty good episode; Head Clerk is a douche.
Jul 11, 2011 1:58 PM

Oct 2010
yay another annoying OP, but not as bad as the first.
Jul 14, 2011 4:01 AM

Aug 2009
Yuina is so cute~

Liked the OP but the ED.. meh.
Loved the first~

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Jul 14, 2011 9:01 AM
Oct 2010
Yuina is cruel Q_Q
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 25, 2011

328 by Jax »»
May 5, 12:11 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

metalsnakezero - Apr 17, 2011

256 by kirA_-_ »»
Apr 22, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 18, 2011

110 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Jrittmayer - Sep 11, 2011

120 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Sep 4, 2011

122 by Lazulite »»
Jan 10, 12:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.