Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 10, 2011 2:42 AM

Jan 2009
Yep, battle shounen disguised as deep money show.
Now I'm finally starting to doubt if they can finish this without pulling a crappy ending out of someone's rear end.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 10, 2011 2:49 AM
Apr 2011
Oh my goodness, fucking Hanabi... She's fucking insane now, that's terrible!
Jun 10, 2011 3:11 AM
Apr 2011
So what is the better option:
1) save future
2) save present
?

I think the answer is easy from practical point. We all saw how that teacher Ebara lost his children. Considering that the children were his present he didn't face the future.

Is future where Midas Bank erases some parts of reality that is lost in deals better than stability? As far as I understand saving the future comes at the cost of someone losing. Then again I may have confused something big time here.
Jun 10, 2011 4:00 AM
Mar 2010
So intense!
So many questions...
So few answers...
Such an awesome anime!

I have some random ideas/observations that i have made.

While thinking about the "Future" There is a possibility that Mashu is a sister/daughter . But i don't think so...

Mashu's affection towards Kimimaro is "30 times greater" and is fairly straightforward.

Kimimaro's affection towards Mashu is complicated. He has a lot of things he's dealing with, like his own father, or how the world is changing before his very eyes. The fact that she may be his "future daughter/sister"

There is a lot of mystery surrounding Mashu, Kimimaro, and Kimimaro's father.
Perfect place for a twist, having the plot confuse us to what Mashu's true representation is, which is at the moment unknown, which is causing suspense, in turn causing me to want to see what happens.

I'd like to think Kimimaro is just over-thinking his relationship with Mashu, and should realize that they are or were living in the present which Mikuni tried so hard to save...
But i doubt that will happen.
Any thoughts?
Jun 10, 2011 4:23 AM

May 2010
omg, what is going on with Hanabi!? Great episode though. ;D

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Jun 10, 2011 5:10 AM

Jan 2010
So Kimimaro's asset looked like his father's asset and his father's asset was named Mua.. Mashyu being Kimimaro's daughter has a higher chance of happening right now ..

That aside, what is going on with Hanabi?...

Need another episode to figure this out.. Mikuni exchanged the present for his 20 years of his future.. is that starting now? ...
Jun 10, 2011 5:32 AM

Feb 2009
Present or future. That's the battle now but I was hoping that there would be more movement than that. Will 2 more episodes be enough? Dunno but I'm excited to find out how this will end.
Jun 10, 2011 5:37 AM

Feb 2011
Maybe it's just me, but Jennifer and the IMF are pissing me off like hell.

Mikuni is portrayed as some kind of villain, but the man has the guts to sacrifice 20 years of his life to save the country. But no, everyone else gets to sit on their asses and point fingers telling him evil and nasty he is for 'sacrificing the future'.

Earlier, we saw how a country just disappeared after having its Financial District go bankrupt. I don't care how much they saved their future - their present was destroyed, and consequentially their future as well.

Some may point to the bums in the park replacing the children: "How could you do this, Mikuni!? Think of the CHILDREN!" Godamnit, where is YOUR solution, Jennifer? What have you actually done to solve the problem - Japan disappearing from the face of the earth after its FD goes bankrupt!?

Yes, Japan may be a shell of its former self - but at least it exists. Letting it go bankrupt to 'save the future' is a goddamned foolish idea, because it won't EXIST anymore, and hence has a nonexistent future. What bullcrap, honestly. This is such a fail argument, it's not even funny. Mikuni has the moral high ground in every possible way - he is actively saving a country from ruin, preventing lives from disappearing - while other imbeciles are sitting on their haunches.

Oh, and what's up with Hanabi's melancholy mood and Masakaki's insanity?
ArcrexKJun 10, 2011 5:43 AM
Jun 10, 2011 6:00 AM
Jun 2011
So, I'm almost certain that I know what's going to happen.

Remember how they pointed out that when someone goes bankrupt, things change, and sort've undo the future they have built up to that point right? [I believe anything they've really spent Midas Money on becomes depleted I guess?]

Yeah, so, it's going to end up the Kimimaro will have to deal with Mikuni and cause him to go bankrupt - undoing all the unintended mishaps that are happening to the world. Think about it, his plan would have never have happened, since anything he used Midas Money will be non-existent, causing the full effect of [C] to take place and bringing back those 20 years of future that Mikuni took.

I think that's what Jennifer meant by being able to save the people's future that are still in existence, but not being able to help others. Technically, those are the people that survived the minor [C] and can retain their future back!

I hope I explained this well enough x____x

BASICALLY: Kimimaro deals with Mikuni, wins and all that Mikuni has done becomes undone.
Jun 10, 2011 6:14 AM

Jun 2009
The present is awful and it could only get worse and most importantly there is no future given the current situation. I wonder how this will end.

Well, I knew Kimimaro didn't think of Mashu that way, hence the father like kiss. Could change though.

I still don't believe she will be the daughter though there is a high possibility she could be. Mashu being the sister is not quite possible now. I can even see her as a potential wife because there is a chance that Kimimaro could see someone who looks exactly like Mashu in the real world.
Jun 10, 2011 6:38 AM

Nov 2009
C strikes the world, people disappear. I like it! Then again i love dark shows so...

I agree, not enough episodes, hanabi is awkward because he has interest in her but she has less than 5 minutes of air time in the series. Sort of like how i felt with wolverine and that girl he chased after - who can sympathize and give a hell about somebody we don't get to see at all? Although on the bright side, Hanabi is cute compared to Wolverine's hag. XD

Poor Mysu, i thought they would have, i was cheering for her. I still don't understand how they plan to save the future, beat the clown up? Or Mikuni's downfall will do it?
Jun 10, 2011 6:49 AM

Jan 2010
We won't be able to figure out what's going on with Hanabi yet, because as Helur said, she has not had much screen time or dialog. It's possible that she was an entre, which might explain why she's not tired or disappearing like everyone who was not.

Also, in my view, the actual antagonist is not Mikuni, it is the Midas Bank. If the bank did not exist, there might be economic problems, but there would not be this reality bending. And it's not like the Midas money is really helping the situation anyway. Midas Bank does not exist to help people. It is more like a tool for someone else's entertainment.
Jun 10, 2011 7:42 AM

Nov 2009
ArcrexK said:

Mikuni is portrayed as some kind of villain, but the man has the guts to sacrifice 20 years of his life to save the country. But no, everyone else gets to sit on their asses and point fingers telling him evil and nasty he is for 'sacrificing the future'.

Earlier, we saw how a country just disappeared after having its Financial District go bankrupt. I don't care how much they saved their future - their present was destroyed, and consequentially their future as well.

Some may point to the bums in the park replacing the children: "How could you do this, Mikuni!? Think of the CHILDREN!" Godamnit, where is YOUR solution, Jennifer? What have you actually done to solve the problem - Japan disappearing from the face of the earth after its FD goes bankrupt!?

Yes, Japan may be a shell of its former self - but at least it exists. Letting it go bankrupt to 'save the future' is a goddamned foolish idea, because it won't EXIST anymore, and hence has a nonexistent future. What bullcrap, honestly. This is such a fail argument, it's not even funny. Mikuni has the moral high ground in every possible way - he is actively saving a country from ruin, preventing lives from disappearing - while other imbeciles are sitting on their haunches.
THAT. Every.Damn.Word.

You're not alone here, dude(ette). Neither those politicians nor Jennifer have any right to critisize others when THEY themselves did nothing, only chickenshitting.

Jevette said:
BASICALLY: Kimimaro deals with Mikuni, wins and all that Mikuni has done becomes undone.
That kinda makes sense, in a morbid way... but god forbid that'll be how it'll go. That's what I'll call epic fail of epic proportions. Nononono, dunwanna.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jun 10, 2011 8:02 AM
Dec 2007
Breathtaking episode, really. It passed like a breeze but the develoments were huge and really well thought-out. The only problem is there's far too much matter to pack into a 11 episodes show, it'd have deserved at least 13, maybe 26. But well, it's the way of noitaminA now.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jun 10, 2011 8:08 AM
Apr 2009
axelsword said:
So what is the better option:
1) save future
2) save present
?

How about option 3, leave the future well enough alone. By sacrificing the future you may increase the quality of the present, but eventually you'll be screwed out of your future.

Also of note, remember at the begining of the OP there are a bunch of formulas? Thats a future value formula (lump sum present value to be exact. FV=PV(1+i)^n, where FV=Future Value, PV=Present value, i=interest, n= years (or compounding period). This is of relevance because a $ today is worth more than a $ one year from now (due to investment). What this means is that your future of 1million $ is worth substantially less in the present. So if you choose to sacrifice your future for your present, you're loosing a lot of money and thereby not getting the full benefit had you left your future well enough alone. (i don't think this is a red herring)

ArcrexK said:

Another way of looking at it is he's merely delaying the inevitable. C didnt destroy all of china so theres reasonable assurance that japan wouldnt have dissapeared. Sure he is investing his own future to maintain the country, but what happens when the PV of his futre runs out? We'll back where we started, or heck we would be even worse off because hes been propping up japan's economy for soo long. Better to have let C run its course, at least they would have been rid of the debt and be able to start anew.

Of course dont let it be said i actually buy this stuff, since if i did id be contradicting myself.
Jun 10, 2011 10:08 AM

Dec 2010
So wait: is C the giant octopus thing?

Anyway, I'm hooked. The way they made that stock purchase look like an epic battle was something I'd never seen before.

Also, kudos for the pre-op, for managing to get that is almost unheard of in anime, no, any Japanese production: more than a minute of good, non-broken English, with several participants.

There's just one thing I haven't understood since the last episode: how can the Midas money printed by him, for him, be created out of other people's future? I mean, there are millions of innocents that are affected by this, despite never have put their own future on the line.
BrickBreakJun 10, 2011 10:13 AM
"Tonight, I sit in the eye of the storm. As fire boils around me, I press forward, winds and lightning lashing my wings. I am no match for what I face. Yet I will not back down, and though fear may place it's stranglehold on my heart, courage will see me through. With tears in my eyes, I hit full throttle. My engines become an inferno, and my weapons light up, awaiting my command.

If I die tonight, I will do so fighting for everything I believe in."

Jun 10, 2011 10:34 AM

Sep 2008
Ah.. Jennifer is all talk. She is worthless, the same as Kimimaro. The story will turn out like this, with or without Kimimaro & Jennifer.
Jun 10, 2011 10:36 AM
Apr 2011
BalrogLord said:

Also of note, remember at the begining of the OP there are a bunch of formulas? Thats a future value formula (lump sum present value to be exact. FV=PV(1+i)^n, where FV=Future Value, PV=Present value, i=interest, n= years (or compounding period). This is of relevance because a $ today is worth more than a $ one year from now (due to investment). What this means is that your future of 1million $ is worth substantially less in the present. So if you choose to sacrifice your future for your present, you're loosing a lot of money and thereby not getting the full benefit had you left your future well enough alone. (i don't think this is a red herring)

It's a good observation about the formula as it parallels of course the Present Value and Future Value. Maybe The financial district works backwards with this equation:

FV = Future Value
PV = Present Value
i = interest rate
n = periods over a certain amount of time

FV=PV(1+i)^n

PV = FV / [(1+i)^n ]

Your FV and PV can rise and fall almost proportionately, but due to the interest rate eventually over time (which has not stopped even in the financial district), your present value will be reduced even more than what you had initially invested in your future.

In the financial district (FD) as you gain more FV, your PV will stay the same, since your FV is inflated due to the interest rate. Normally you could calculate backward to your present value, but this is assuming time was fixed. Because the time or "n" has increased at a severe (Masakaki driven) interest rate, your present becomes even less than the future you once had.

Maybe the only X-factor in this equation is, the decision you make with your present value.

Correct me if you see flaw in this observation/opinion.
Jun 10, 2011 10:48 AM

Dec 2009
So Mikuni saved the present but took away chunks of the future, which in turn makes the present terrible. Talk about a lose-lose situation.
Ara ara.
Jun 10, 2011 10:53 AM

Feb 2010
Jevette said:
Yeah, so, it's going to end up the Kimimaro will have to deal with Mikuni and cause him to go bankrupt - undoing all the unintended mishaps that are happening to the world. Think about it, his plan would have never have happened, since anything he used Midas Money will be non-existent, causing the full effect of [C] to take place and bringing back those 20 years of future that Mikuni took.

Yep, i feel the same way too. Kimimaro versus Mikuni sure will happen. (Also it's hidden in opening, they gave lots of spoilers.)

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Jun 10, 2011 11:23 AM

Jul 2009
The blonde haired lady loves her junk food; she's lucky, I can't eat like that anymore. :(
Settingup a burner at the side of the road was bold.

These mad-hatter/eccentric troll characters are now becoming very cliche, I'm personally bored with them now.

This series is picking up some pace, which is good, as the quality did drop recently with the shortcuts; it's now back on form.

Jun 10, 2011 11:28 AM

Jun 2011
I REALLY wanted the kiss to work out T_T Damn you Kimimaro. I wish they end up together in the end and not have some crap ending where they have to be separated.

Its sad to see Hanabi all depress and all.
Theres just so many sad things happening in this episode, i cant handle it.
Jun 10, 2011 11:40 AM

Jan 2010
I wonder if Hanabi's depression is actually related to the Financial District. There is a possibility that it is not. Heck, it's even possible that she was already like this.

What I do want to see if how this series is going to end. I can see possible outcomes, too many to list here, but nothing really seems to be the most likely outcome.
Jun 10, 2011 11:59 AM

Nov 2010
This show is awesome, 2 bad the budget for animation is low otherwise it would be a masterpiece instead of an underrated classic.
The episode was so intense with the display of Singapore, Hong Kong, Shang Hai and then Tokyo. At first I thought Hong Kong was vanishing, but it was Singapore instead.
It was also funny to see the Director of IMF, because of the current situation at the IMF (Strauss-Kahn)
Jun 10, 2011 12:16 PM

Aug 2010
Silaz said:
Gah, Epic fail about the kiss. I was rooting for Msyu x Kimimaro all the way. I hope they pull a 180 and make Mysu his wife and Kimimaro saves the world. Just three episodes to do it in. <_<

I can dream, right? ha

^ This

I was so shipping Kimimaro x Msyu but then again it looks like Kimimaro just sees her as his daughter (sister or whatever i don't really get what she actually is..waiting for them to clear that up)

I've said it before...that Masakaki really looked like a shady character and maybe he will be the last boss (Kimimaro fights Mikuni first, they eventually end up agreeing in helping each other, then they take on Masakaki) or something along that lines...well thats my guess ^^
Jun 10, 2011 12:38 PM

Aug 2010
Really good ep,
but can someone explain to me what the hell caused C to start anyway, how did it begin?
Jun 10, 2011 1:30 PM

Oct 2009
Barion-Zara said:
Really good ep,
but can someone explain to me what the hell caused C to start anyway, how did it begin?

That I need to know as well, considering the RANDOM jump from last week's episode.

(So Msyu was with Yoga's father...

Masasaki is getting shadier once again this episode. The thrill seems to be coming from Mikuni's motivation...

Poor Hanabi getting all depressed...)

Jun 10, 2011 2:11 PM

Feb 2010
Wow. Hanabi's depression is worsening. so sad to watch.
Jun 10, 2011 2:29 PM
Mar 2011
Am i the only one who thinks that Mashu is his future of having a wife? His dad's asset had diffrent hair and a different name, what happened to his mom, can't remember. Maybe Mashu is his future with Hanabi or something, please tell me if i missed any important information.
Jun 10, 2011 4:49 PM

Feb 2010
I think the bankruptcy of the each of the financial districts after the black money flows into the real world is the goal of the Bank of Midas. I don't think who ever runs it cares about the money and it's just a means to an end. What they what is the "future" they hold as collateral, but they can't just take it. If they did care about the money there would be a way to pay it back. The deal with the devil thing they have going on suggests that.
Jun 10, 2011 5:10 PM
Nov 2010
BrickBreak said:

Anyway, I'm hooked. The way they made that stock purchase look like an epic battle was something I'd never seen before.

Also, kudos for the pre-op, for managing to get that is almost unheard of in anime, no, any Japanese production: more than a minute of good, non-broken English, with several participants.

There's just one thing I haven't understood since the last episode: how can the Midas money printed by him, for him, be created out of other people's future? I mean, there are millions of innocents that are affected by this, despite never have put their own future on the line.

C stands for the collapse and resulting economic shock wave of a Financial District, from what I can tell. The tentacle monster just seems to exist to add an extra layer of "wtf" and otherness to the plot.

As for your last paragraph, it may be that Mikuni has control over all of those people's future. Think about it for a second, he has invested a ton of his own money into the Japanese system to keep it stable and to lessen the effect of big losses in the Financial District, so in a sense he is responsible for the futures of hundreds of people. The fact that he is in control of so many futures can explain a few holes in the plot for me such as Masakaki addressing him much more formally than the other Entres, as well as the fact he knew how to sacrifice his (and the country's) future for a sudden influx of Midas Money, something that other Entres are shown to not know (Aside from Jennifer, who probably doesn't know the finer details).

So basically because he is in control of so many futures, he has the ability to give up a chunk of his own future and several people's as collateral and get a huge influx of Midas Money.

That's just pure speculation, of course, but it made sense to me.
Jun 10, 2011 5:13 PM

Oct 2010
BrickBreak said:
It is not matter what C is but that it stands for COLLAPSE, which quite simply is all that goes down. The octopus is such a many form that does this. Octopuses do collapse very much big things like oil tankers. Hence perhaps the association.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 10, 2011 5:25 PM

Jun 2011
This is getting pretty darn intense. :o
Who knew the Financial District has that much power over the world?
Oh, and, Masakaki is insane. xD The way he acted in the episode made me feel as if he'll turn into some type of an antagonist.
Jun 10, 2011 6:10 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Lol, honestly, I am not impressed.

When things get a bit too ridiculous....it just has the opposite effect of awesomeness....

Since last episode, I was not particularly happy with how random the series has become....

Hopefully this will not become a trainwreck....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jun 10, 2011 6:20 PM
Jun 2009
Interesting ep loved how cazy shit is getting seems this is gonna be a good mindfuck series come the end
Jun 10, 2011 6:55 PM

Sep 2009
Love this ep !!

Kimimaro should kiss Mashu >.>
and should not think that Mashu will be his future daughter
Jun 10, 2011 7:11 PM
Apr 2009
zorapup said:
BalrogLord said:

It's a good observation about the formula as it parallels of course the Present Value and Future Value. Maybe The financial district works backwards with this equation:

FV = Future Value
PV = Present Value
i = interest rate
n = periods over a certain amount of time

FV=PV(1+i)^n

PV = FV / [(1+i)^n ]

Your FV and PV can rise and fall almost proportionately, but due to the interest rate eventually over time (which has not stopped even in the financial district), your present value will be reduced even more than what you had initially invested in your future.

In the financial district (FD) as you gain more FV, your PV will stay the same, since your FV is inflated due to the interest rate. Normally you could calculate backward to your present value, but this is assuming time was fixed. Because the time or "n" has increased at a severe (Masakaki driven) interest rate, your present becomes even less than the future you once had.

Maybe the only X-factor in this equation is, the decision you make with your present value.

Correct me if you see flaw in this observation/opinion.

thats a pretty good observation. One thing though, you don't gain more FV, you gain more PV. Your PV will increase for deals, but that money comes from someone elses future, which probably came from another's future etc... You would probably have to fork out a significant amount of money to get your future back(more than what you were given originally)

We have no idea how much interest exist or how often it's compounded but its significant id imagine. All the more reason why the FD is a bad thing ultimately.
Jun 10, 2011 8:49 PM

Jan 2010
And here i thought it was going to another Slice of life anime. No... This is dark, perhaps even darker than Death note.

loving this series, i wonder who's gonna be the main antagonist in the end.
Jun 10, 2011 10:31 PM

Feb 2010
A lot to think about from this ep.

A lot of English/Engrish in the opening.
A country disappears for some reason. They should have explained that better.
Oh look, that bizarre thing is screaming. I guess I should be scared now. Ah. No. I am so scared. This is so not transparent.
That woman has a plan to fix things. Should be interesting.

But my main thought during this episode?
"AW, LOOKIT THE BIG DOGGIE!"
Jun 10, 2011 10:34 PM

Feb 2011
tsubasalover said:
The kiss on the forehead was adorable.

yet disappointing...
she's anticipating it in the lips >_>
Jun 11, 2011 12:36 AM

Oct 2010
BalrogLord said:
This is a very good precision indeed. I have a feeling that it's the law of the jungle. He who has the strongest present that therefore increases one's own future may be able to live on while those who have weak futures simply dissipate out and the same may be seen to companies being taken as interest with "C" impact. It's another way of thinking consuming weak futures to gain for oneself more riches.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 11, 2011 2:23 AM

Nov 2009
Endar said:
I wonder if Hanabi's depression is actually related to the Financial District. There is a possibility that it is not. Heck, it's even possible that she was already like this.

It seems to me, that her condition is related to the Financial District. When Kimimaro went back to her house, it seemed that both Hanabi and her mother suffered memory loss (or rather, memory wipe because of the FD, I presume) and didn't know who he was. If we only looked at her behaviour in ep. 8, we could say that she's simply depressed, I guess, but this episode seems to indicate that she and her mother are also effected by the FD.
Jun 11, 2011 7:38 AM

May 2010
What's wrong with you people? He feels unattracted to a girl who looks exactly like his daughter, what is wrong with that???

The Engrish in this episode was just...engrish.

Mashu wasn't Yoga's asset, it was someone else with a different name (Mua?)
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jun 11, 2011 7:40 AM

Apr 2011
Pretty dynamic episode! I think this ep really muddied the waters further about Mikune, the first half made him look like a good guy trying to at least prevent Japan from disappearing like Singapore (where will Pirates of the Caribbean put their bustier jokes now? Oh wait, there's no Caribbean, either), while the second half was our protagonist whining about how bad a job he did of it and pussing on out on kissing his cute Asset ;)

I'm guessing the first couple of posters watched the Raw version, because the subs clearly explain that Kimi's dad's Asset had a different name and hair color (and in anime, that's pretty much all you have to differentiate people half the time). This Msyu was not his dad's Asset, tho I'm sure the similarities are not simply lazy character design or coincidence.

I'm sure Mikune and Kimi will wind up fighting, and hopefully that fight will get done justice at least. I have a strong feeling the 'End Boss' is the evil clown tho. Especially as he was cackling and capering about while people's lives were being annihilated, and that money counter kept going up and up ... reminded me strongly of how Wall Street's been acting the last couple of years, really. Hope Masakaki isn't 'Too Big to Fail.'
Jun 11, 2011 8:17 AM

Jan 2010
I think I figured out part of what is going on with Hanabi. It's her teaching thing with the children. Something happened there, probably the kids started to disappear and she knows it. The picture she cuts up is of the kids and in this episode when Kimimaro visits her, the greeting she gives him sounds like something you would say to kids.

Now, how she knows they are disappearing is not clear yet. It's probably that she is an entre, since they are the only ones who thus far notice changes. The only other explanation is that she has some kind of immunity to reality changes, but the series has not really given much evidence of something like that being possible.

If she is an entre, then it is possible that Kimimaro might have to fight with and/or against her in the final episodes.
Jun 11, 2011 8:36 AM

Jul 2009
What IF what Mikuni just did is the thing that creates the 'C' later on?
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Jun 11, 2011 8:53 AM

Jan 2010
It probably will.
Jun 11, 2011 11:46 AM
Feb 2011
Awesome episode.
That dance,if you can call it that, of Masakaki was hilarious.
Jun 11, 2011 1:25 PM

Jul 2010
Damn. Everything is starting to collapse around them. Even Hanabi got affected. So if Mashyu is Kimimaro's future daughter it's pretty obvious why he kissed her on her forehead like that. Hopefully they're still able to save what's left. In the meanwhile that Masakaki is getting richer and richer!

Jun 11, 2011 1:42 PM

Jun 2009
Didn't really like this episode. Suddnenly so much techincal stuff (not that there weren't any before, but not to this extend) and overall confusement everywhere. And later half was plainly boring tbh.
I wonder what exactly caused Hanabi to become like that.

Also, Jennifer shouldn't talk without lollipop in her mouth.
OrochiPLJun 11, 2011 2:16 PM
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » C Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2011

376 by mhikari92 »»
Apr 10, 1:02 AM

Poll: » Discussion on a general question

akarsh_kumar - Sep 21, 2023

6 by LostInLove »»
Nov 1, 2023 1:04 AM

Poll: » C Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 16, 2011

135 by basskiller »»
Sep 12, 2023 10:55 PM

» As a whole what did you think of this anime?

ZoarialShadow - Jan 19, 2017

19 by Abyhape »»
Jul 12, 2023 6:43 AM

Poll: » C Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - May 12, 2011

116 by GosuDRM »»
Jun 30, 2023 12:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.