Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 28, 2011 8:19 AM
Oct 2009
wheresthehandle said:
Well that was fun, wonder what's gonna interrupt the kiss scene next week?

I say that seeing Takuto about to kiss another person other than himself will sky rocket his libido and he'll be able to apprivoise easily :D
Feb 28, 2011 8:53 AM

May 2010
I don't get what did Wako do. Special skill for a being a maiden I guess.

I thought Madoka is going to be much badass and fabulous this time but it was kinda meh :/

Not enought Sakana :(
Feb 28, 2011 10:49 AM

Jul 2010
Villetta_Nu said:
I wonder if kissing Takuto will break her seal. I thought the maidens were not allowed to kiss or engage in any sexual activity.
Considering Wako gave Takuto mouth-to-mouth in the very first episode, I think it's all right for them to at least kiss. If it would break her seal then she would never do it since she seems very religious about her duties as a maiden.
Feb 28, 2011 12:01 PM

Feb 2010
Wow. My galaxy is shining right now!

We got some Head this episode... some great shots of the fabulous mistress of the adult bank... as well as a a crazy lesbian beat down.

I wish Wako would have killed her... it would added more depth to this series. Oh well.

We get some theater next week as well as an appearance by Samekh....
Feb 28, 2011 12:45 PM
Oct 2007
Star Driver always build the climate up nicely but just to spoil at the last moment. I hope the last episode of this season isn't disappointing..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2011 1:16 PM

Jun 2009
MusashiRose said:
I wish Wako would have killed her... it would added more depth to this series. Oh well.
I wish she would have killed Wako. It would be so much better.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 28, 2011 2:05 PM

Nov 2009
Overdrive process- was pretty badass...ish. However, it was slightly underwhelming when she was actually fighting and especially since Wako just randomly did away with it. Eh, oh well.

Okay episode. Glad to see wako is finally doing something.
Feb 28, 2011 3:40 PM

Jul 2009
Disappointing episode was disappointing . WTH was a Buster Machine from DieBuster doing there?! WTH did Wako do?! =_=#
Feb 28, 2011 7:20 PM
Mar 2009
So...that did absolutely nothing for the plot and it seems like next episode won't do anything either. How can they afford to do this again?

Also, I give up on the battles. There's too much haxing going around...

Oh and, "Raion channeru, raoin channeru, dansu aru naito."
Mar 1, 2011 7:26 AM

Jun 2008
i hope i don't hv to see a 2nd season of this anime ~.~
Mar 2, 2011 8:24 AM

Dec 2008
Iilia said:
Villetta_Nu said:
I wonder if kissing Takuto will break her seal. I thought the maidens were not allowed to kiss or engage in any sexual activity.
Considering Wako gave Takuto mouth-to-mouth in the very first episode, I think it's all right for them to at least kiss. If it would break her seal then she would never do it since she seems very religious about her duties as a maiden.

LOL!! Well, mouth to mouth and kissing are a little different. But I guess she would be OK as long as there's no tongue involved. We shall see!
Mar 2, 2011 9:53 AM

Jul 2008
Villetta_Nu said:
Iilia said:
Villetta_Nu said:

LOL!! Well, mouth to mouth and kissing are a little different. But I guess she would be OK as long as there's no tongue involved. We shall see!

Knowing Stardriver they might pull this off.
The seal work with libido, when she gave mouth to mouth to Takuto it was to save his life, there was no other feeling behind this.
Now this is a real kiss, her libido will be high and there will be a whole different meaning behind it.
Mar 3, 2011 2:43 AM

Apr 2008
LOL Wako volunteered herself xD

Mar 3, 2011 8:55 AM

Mar 2009
What the hell ? >.>
Damn it was a weird episode. That Madoka's new phase looked soo creepy and ugly. Ugh x.x

So Wako is very powerful? Or not? Was it only the power of jealousy? Or not?
What the hell is going on? >.>
Mar 19, 2011 8:06 AM
Nov 2010
They could at least come up with an excuse to how the south maiden help him but noooo they are too busy talking about libido and showing us their ass
Apr 9, 2011 3:19 PM

Jan 2011
Wako needs to make up her mind and stop jumping from Takuto to Sugata every chance she gets. But I loved what Mrs. Watanabe said at the end about those who forgive people who have wronged them are truly the strongest.
Sep 20, 2011 8:31 PM

Jul 2010
SomeDeadGuy said:
I really hate all the Wako hate. Seriously, people around here make her out to be the devil. It's fucking ridiculous.

Now, Madoka should've died. God she's annoying.

especially her, she was creeping me out, like takashi said, their monsters. her greed could really do much more horrible things than simply kill someone,

Apr 29, 2013 9:20 PM
Aug 2011
It's not even about hate it's just that Wako is so damn boring.
Aug 25, 2013 7:07 AM
May 2012
sajpowell said:
Wako needs to make up her mind and stop jumping from Takuto to Sugata every chance she gets. But I loved what Mrs. Watanabe said at the end about those who forgive people who have wronged them are truly the strongest.

Agreed.
Mar 18, 2014 7:11 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

The altars are shallow, well-hidden, but obvious.
Originality me away!
Sheesh! There we were so close, everything was perfect, sin in the final battle has ruined everything.
The episode of lost opportunities!
Plot, narrative and drawings were all discrete level.
If they had not abounded with doing good, deserved the Oscar.
Keito who knows what he will do now!
Sep 11, 2014 3:27 PM

May 2012
Impressive episode! That he still managed to win, and well I wonder if he can keep with it, but for now let's see how the play goes!
May 7, 2016 7:15 AM

Mar 2014
Mega Transformation of Cybodies !! That cutting-edge technology though ~ .
Adult Bank is having a reunion ~ . Such a remarkable woman still ~ .
Pretty great episode . Those who only have the strong libido , wins the round ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2016 7:08 AM

Mar 2016
So I guess Sugata means nothing to her anymore.

Fucking hate Wako.

Next episode we get to see Suga-san with glasses, so +1
Jan 25, 2017 6:36 AM

Jul 2008
Wako is still the worst girl.
Sep 15, 2021 2:09 PM

Feb 2012
Once again, Takuto achieves victory without a death, infuriating Needle Star/Kou.

Takuto getting closer to Kate?

Window Star/Madoka finds a way to force Takuto to decide between killing her or surrendering; becoming one with her Cybody.

I can definitely see these designs as Koyama's prototype for his later work on Franxx

The very human-esque Cybody has gotten Wako extremely jealous. Separating Madoka from her Cybody.

Thanks to Wako's efforts, Takuto can use the Tau Missile technique to destroy Madoka's Cybody without killing her.
Fortress_MaximusSep 19, 2021 12:09 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Jan 23, 2011

130 by HerdianElang »»
Apr 8, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

stevewiess01 - Oct 31, 2010

135 by Etherius_ZS »»
Jan 17, 5:33 PM

» This anime have some kind of boys love?

Kuku_Kill - Feb 11, 2023

6 by Ronninn »»
Feb 11, 2023 4:20 PM

Poll: » Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Jan 30, 2011

102 by notbraxten »»
Sep 1, 2022 1:56 AM

Poll: » Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

HawthorneKitty - Apr 3, 2011

242 by Alvie48xi »»
Aug 30, 2022 8:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.