Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2011 6:38 PM

Dec 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
First of all, I have to say this is the best color spread I have ever seen.

Anyways, it seems like Rin has completely taken what Aoki-sensei did and said to her the wrong way. She really thinks he kissed her and that his "only sex between lovers" speech at the end of the last chapter was his confession to her. She's now calling him her "boyfriend" and "darling" after having turned down a middle-school kid.

In the B story we have Oyajima accidentally striking a nerve mentioning how Shirai fell for her trainer back when she was starting out as a teacher who ended up hurting her when she found out he was just being nice to her in order to get on the good side of her Board of Education Chairman father. He says that's probably where she learned to distrust men. That's when she realizes that she probably can't do romance if something as stupid as that messes her up.

In the A story, Rin comes by and gives Aoki a marriage certificate that she has filled out, with Mimi as the witness XD. There she teases him by inviting him to do her in the ass (not sure if I like where this is going). Later Aoki runs into Reiji dropping off a printout Rin has forgot. Reiji says that since he has done practically everything for Rin, Aoki's words about an adult being someone who provides doesn't apply to him. This leads to a somewhat inane argument between them with Aoki finally saying "Don't think it'll be over between us when she graduates!" a statement which surprises even Aoki.

Back to the B story, Oyajima feels so bad about bringing up the past that he can't concentrate on work, which makes Shirai realize that she's not the only one who has anxieties about romance and get discombobulated over stupid things. So she apologizes back to Oyajima.

A story, Aoki thinks about what he just said、telling himself that Rin only loves him as a lost family member, not as a man. But what if Rin was an adult, then how would he feel about her? Rin comes along to say goodbye to Aoki. She mentions that Reiji wants to enroll her in a private school, so while she's studying for her entrance exams, he's also concurrently studying for a qualification exam in order to augment his paycheck. She then kisses him on the cheek and says "Bye darling!"
Aoki has to remind himself that he's just her teacher, nothing more.

B story again, Shirai has invited Oyajima into her flat, and he stayed just long enough to miss the last train. Shirai, not picking up the hint, suggests that he get a taxi, so he just grabs her and the last picture you see is a pair of glasses on the dresser.

Well, looks like the plot is chugging along, although it jumps around too much for my tastes. But it appears that Aoki did in fact set off something in Rin with his fake kiss and that line he said last chapter. And it appears that Oyajima and Shirai has finally consummated their relationship, so hopefully we don't have to put up with their playing footsies for a while. All in all a good chapter, although I wish it had more. Also, high-school Rin is also fine, and lol @ Kuro saying Aoki should take a silicon chikuwa up the ass XD. 4
Kokujin-kunFeb 23, 2011 9:58 AM
Feb 23, 2011 3:47 PM
Apr 2010
i rather like the development... iv been wanting something relationship wise to happen and aoki's saying that he wont be done with rin once she graduates... but then it ended with rin saying she was going to go to a private school.... so idk were thats going to go... looking forward to the next chapter
Feb 23, 2011 6:53 PM
Jul 2010
;_;
It really seems like the manga is gonna end soon. It's gonna be hard to let this one go. At-least this was a great Chapter!
Feb 23, 2011 7:11 PM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
Satisfying chapter, but now it looks like he's getting mixed feelings all over again. I really think he should just drop the lolicon preferences all together, though that would mean the end~

OH NOES CAN'T HAVE THAT!!

Either way he needs to come to terms quick on how far he intends to take this relationship between the three.
Feb 23, 2011 11:11 PM

Aug 2010
Ha, I SAID it was a fake kiss, didn't I? *rubs it in*

It seems Rin is going all for it now, calling him 'Darling' and 'her boyfriend'. The part with the marriage cotract was lol too, with Mimi helping her and all (well, she has her own agenda, too... reiji ^^)

The part Aoki said to Reiji "Just because she graduates... Don't expect that to be the last you'll ever hear from me!"... it really surprised him when he said that... freudian slip maybe? Give in to the dark side, Aoki! You know you love her!

Alltogether, the chapter was great but too short ^^ as always.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Feb 24, 2011 12:16 PM

Mar 2009
Shirai the flag crusher lol, so does this means she loses her doutei status?

Yes Aoki...keep imagining grown up version Rin and give in to her. If they don't end up together that'd be a realistic downer ending in my opinion.

Feb 24, 2011 2:24 PM

Apr 2008
Aoki starts losing his mind and give in. I don't like where is this going.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this signature is unavailable in your region.
Feb 24, 2011 4:14 PM
Feb 2011
brand new member!

Massive fan of Kojika but i'm am afraid that chaotichris there may be right. ;_ ;

It does all seem to be coming to a head now, and it would also make sense mathematically>>>>

There are 7 chapters per volume and the next chapter (70) will complete the tenth volume - a nice round number for Watashiya-san to finish on.

I hope its not the case
Feb 24, 2011 11:10 PM

Mar 2009
Wow! With everything going on... this could get interesting... RinXAoki, OyajimaxShiari... I wonder when Houin is going to make her move on Aoki... or not at all?? --- Randy
Feb 27, 2011 5:47 AM

Nov 2009
Highlight: Flag crusher.

On that note good chapter, although the fact that there is only 9 more months left is... well sad, especially because i just caught up with the manga. I think a ending next chapter would be pretty rough (@above) since it doesn't feel like it would be possible to wrap up everything. I think another volume would be plenty to finish it in though.
Feb 28, 2011 4:20 AM

Jun 2009
Oh boy, Aoki imagining a relationship with a grown-up Rin and questioning his own feelings. Looks like he's starting to see her as a woman. It started when he realized the words he said at Reiji not hearing the last of him even after Rin graduates.

Nice to see also some development on Shirai and Oyajima. Also, Reiji doesn't overreact when Aoki mentions Rin getting married to other guys. I still think he still has this twisted illusions but that's a huge improvement for him. lol @ going to be adopted by the guy Rin marries so assuming that, I guess he will still be around Rin and Aoki.

9 more months... Time sure goes by fast. I also think the end is near. *sigh* a bit depressing but will be happy with a satisfying ending (most preferably Rin marrying him and signing a true legal marriage contract at a legal age).
Mar 2, 2011 11:15 PM

Aug 2008
Well, about the "OyajimaxShiari" thing at the end...
... this was chapter 69 after all. :P
Mar 18, 2011 7:46 AM

Aug 2006
KuroDubZero said:
Satisfying chapter, but now it looks like he's getting mixed feelings all over again. I really think he should just drop the lolicon preferences all together, though that would mean the end~

OH NOES CAN'T HAVE THAT!!

Either way he needs to come to terms quick on how far he intends to take this relationship between the three.

Somewhat annoyed at this as well. Seems like we've been there already. Guess it's just the setup for something different, though. Hopefully, anyway.
Aug 6, 2011 5:07 PM

Aug 2007
Flag crusherrrrrrrrr!
Dec 30, 2013 9:19 PM

Apr 2012
Jokerguy said:
Well, about the "OyajimaxShiari" thing at the end...
... this was chapter 69 after all. :P

My thoughts exactly. "Flag crusher!!".
Dec 3, 2022 8:09 PM

Feb 2014
Lmao, they picked exactly chapter 69 for a special chapter with color pages and Rin being scandalous again talking about anal sex.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 57 Discussion

Kokujin-kun - Jan 22, 2010

18 by mazuchi »»
Jan 17, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nyoko-Kun - Apr 23, 2013

88 by Kitsu-nee »»
Oct 28, 2023 4:57 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 35 Discussion

Faust721 - Mar 22, 2008

12 by Fake_Saffron »»
Oct 27, 2023 1:27 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 86 Discussion

Kokujin-kun - Aug 23, 2012

20 by Potimas »»
Oct 26, 2023 6:44 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Chapter 64 Discussion

Kokujin-kun - Aug 21, 2010

9 by Kitsu-nee »»
Oct 12, 2023 1:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.