Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 11, 2010 2:29 PM

Apr 2009
By Odin's beard I've finally finished this one! What a great OVA series, from the many unique and outstanding HEROES you will love and/or hate, to the sweeping classical music on the GALACTIC background and to the LEGEND it weaved from such diverse characters, it truly is an epic masterpiece!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 26, 2010 7:02 AM

Apr 2008
I felt like crying with the idea it was over, and that almost all my fave characters had passed away, and for most of them, unfairly as compared to their bravery.

It took me more than 2 years to watch it, because I needed to make a break after Yang deaths,and before Reuenthal"s one which was foreshadowed. But I had watched pieces of the previous episodes almost every day. It's so rare (and quite troubling) to see how a story can be a little but still a part of your life, and that you feel for the characters.

The end was so sad, and showed a softer side of Lohengramm who died way too soon (although as Hilda thought it is hard to imagine him getting old). I found it ironic that he wanted to bind his son with Reuenthal's one, but maybe it is only a sign that he trusts Mittermeyer and maybe Reuenthal after all.

The Terraists last attempt failed thanks to the cooperation of former FPA and imperial soldiers. As it could be foreseen, the Grand Archbishop was just a fake one and de Villier is the one that was leading all the operations. I found it surprising to discover
that Trunhit had the same goal as Julian, in introducing constitutionality in this autocracy; but I can't help but feel that it was just another lie from him to Rubinsky.

Oberstein's death led to no mourning, and as the narrator said is still a mystery about being a calculation or an error.

The end was beautiful with the wishes of youngsters of both sides; Julian who has not given up the idea to fight this autocracy and Felix who already wants to reach the stars. It gives the will to see a sequel of it, but would it be as epic and perfect as this one...

Well I am so glad to have watched it, and know for sure it changes my ways of appreciatings animes, in the way that now I feel more exigent with story and characters development.
I'm sure I will watch the whole anime once more, and from time to time my
fave bits, as I can't imagine completely giving up this anime.
Sep 27, 2010 7:42 PM

May 2010
It took me quite some time to finish it, but I was glad I watched it. I liked how the ending conveyed a bunch of things, such as how Reinhard realizes that a constitutional monarchy is the best choice to prevent possible oppression in the future, along with how Oberstein sacrifices himself to protect Reinhard (and showed that he wasn't a complete bastard). Julian's philosophical views of government and war were spot on, difference in ideals end up causing great pain for people in the times to come. Lastly, the scene with Felix trying to reach the stars seemed to symbolize that he and Alexander will one day be able to achieve the greatness that Reinhard was able to with Kerichesis. It was also interesting to note that Erwin Josef II didn't die. He just ran away from Landsberg and he in turn stole a corpse(creepy). There are too many words to describe how great this series is, my only regret was not watching it earlier.

10/10
ZakuHeadSep 27, 2010 9:21 PM
Oct 12, 2010 1:29 AM

Jun 2007
It is only when the sun sets that we see the stars.
Not because the stars weren't there,
But because they shone dim in the light of a greater brilliance.

10/10

There will never be an Anime like this again.
Oct 20, 2010 8:07 PM

Jun 2008
There's no anime out that can do or match what Legend of the Galactic Heroes did, this series is one i can truly consider a masterpiece in anime history although there's always those that will consider it to be overrated in which case we can just ignore because they don't matter.

While watching the series there were many times i stopped and put it "on hold" because things got too intense for me to watch, and finally watching the last episode i felt touched, sad, satisfied, and i even found myself asking for more.

Reinhard's Death and the symbolism of Felix reaching for the star's made the perfect ending.

After having finished watching this, im more then willing to spend the money on buying the DVD sets.
Oct 20, 2010 8:45 PM

Jun 2009
mrSmiles said:
There's no anime out that can do or match what Legend of the Galactic Heroes did, this series is one i can truly consider a masterpiece in anime history although there's always those that will consider it to be overrated in which case we can just ignore because they don't matter.

You see, it is this kind of attitude that makes people generally assume that fans of LoGH are "elitist pricks." Yeah, this series is very well done and is deserving of a 10. But, I like to think that people who don't like the series opinions matter just as much as ours. Otherwise your just being conceited, imo.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 23, 2010 4:46 PM

May 2010
Lol, you guys are soo melodramatic in your gushing over this series. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course. I'll take LOTGH fanboys over Clannad fanboys any day, at least this series is meaningful and well thought out. I just find it amusing how my final thoughts were "this was pretty good, but I didn't like X,Y, and Z", then I come on here and everyone else's thoughts are "this changed my life and forever dampened my appreciation of lesser art!" Anyways, it might be a sin, but I'm "merely" giving it an 8/10. I kind of feel like an asshole, considering that this show has redefined "epic", and yet I only consider it very freaking good, but that's how I roll and at best I could be convinced to give this a 9. Anyways, just for humor value here's the predictions I made at the end of season 3:

I'm betting the 4th season is going to be thematically based on "the young replace the old." Ultimately we are going to see how democracy perseveres even when the leader dies and how autocracy becomes corrupt. Besides this political message though, I'm guessing that Julian and Katerose become much closer, that the earth cult does amazing damage to the empire, that Dominic bears Rubinsky's child, though Rubinsky gets Karma-bite, Oberstien ends up being a hero somehow and dying too, and one of the twin stars perishes.

How's that for predictions? I'm like freaking Nostradamus! In other words, I only got it half right but if we ignore all the shit I got wrong I'm amazing! Did anyone else predict Oberstein's heroic death? Yeah, you better admit I'm amazing :P
SeaburyOct 24, 2010 1:48 AM
“Money can't buy dere”
Oct 24, 2010 12:11 AM

Sep 2008
I must admit I did not see UBERsteins death coming. Julian and Katerose coming closer was obvious though. Apart from that, nice job :P
on another note....
Seabury said:
Lol, but I'm "merely" giving it an 8/10.

YOU'RE GROUNDED!
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
Oct 24, 2010 5:21 PM

May 2009
eyerok said:
I must admit I did not see UBERsteins death coming. Julian and Katerose coming closer was obvious though. Apart from that, nice job :P
on another note....
Seabury said:

YOU'RE GROUNDED!
LOL!
"In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same."

Oct 26, 2010 3:36 AM
Oct 2010
epic
Oct 28, 2010 4:12 PM

Aug 2009
JP_rNr said:
eyerok said:
on another note....
Seabury said:

YOU'RE GROUNDED!
LOL!

I don't like giving ratings anyway. Now if this was maths, then yeah, but entertainment is subjective.

For me there's only a rating that works and it's over 3.

Not enjoyable
Meeeeh
Enjoyable
Oct 31, 2010 10:59 AM

May 2010
Lol, I may be grounded but I still have to throw a couple of cents in here. Maybe entertainment is subjective, but all of our best discussion of it happens when we pretend that it isn't. How much thinking happens when we simply say "to each their own?" How boring would these discussions be if we agreed that there was nothing to discuss since it's all a matter of taste anyways?

And besides that, I think we mostly can agree that there is some aspect to art which is objective, even if the ultimate rating isn't. I can definitively say that this anime is more complex and nuanced than kiss x sis, and you would be a fool to disagree. Sure, entertainment is subjective and I'm sure at the end of the day many men would prefer kiss x sis, but nobody would deny LOTGH's superiority in many aspects such is development, music, originality, etc.

As far as ratings go, I like ratings because they are sort of a sum of my thoughts on a series. When I'm making up my mind on a series, I like to be able to look at my thoughts on other series, to sort of place it in a context, and ratings greatly facilitate that process. It gives a sense of closure, if you know what I mean...
“Money can't buy dere”
Nov 3, 2010 6:54 PM

Aug 2009
Seabury said:
Lol, I may be grounded but I still have to throw a couple of cents in here. Maybe entertainment is subjective, but all of our best discussion of it happens when we pretend that it isn't. How much thinking happens when we simply say "to each their own?" How boring would these discussions be if we agreed that there was nothing to discuss since it's all a matter of taste anyways?

Most of them are just my tastes > your tastes.

And besides that, I think we mostly can agree that there is some aspect to art which is objective, even if the ultimate rating isn't. I can definitively say that this anime is more complex and nuanced than kiss x sis, and you would be a fool to disagree. Sure, entertainment is subjective and I'm sure at the end of the day many men would prefer kiss x sis, but nobody would deny LOTGH's superiority in many aspects such is development, music, originality, etc.

Music is subjective. Some people like rap, some people like classic, some people like jazz. It ultimately boils down to which one you enjoy the most. Because hey, it's entertainment. For example, Kiss x Sis has ecchi scenes, and Logh has none of those. If I'm an ecchi fan, which one would I think is superior?

As far as ratings go, I like ratings because they are sort of a sum of my thoughts on a series. When I'm making up my mind on a series, I like to be able to look at my thoughts on other series, to sort of place it in a context, and ratings greatly facilitate that process. It gives a sense of closure, if you know what I mean...

In that case you could write a small review. That would do a much better job than giving a number over 10. Even in all those professional game reviews on ign, and similar sites, they give numbers, and people usually skip the review just to see the ratings. I like words, don't you like words?
DocJangarlyNov 4, 2010 7:46 AM
Nov 4, 2010 12:33 AM
May 2010
In the end, the only true evil was religion...
...and with the death of religion, peace.
(Though that was somewhat obvious beforehand, they really cleared that up with the bit about Truniht and Oberstein, even though we pretty much knew Oberstein was innocent.)

I'm kinda of distraught that they did not talk about Emil poisoning Reinhard, because if you look back you see all sorts of awkward scenes where Emil presents a drink to Reinhard when he's sick, and it definitely focuses in on that... or many other things with make him really suspicious.

Either way, that series was magnificent, undeniable 10/10.
Nov 4, 2010 2:25 AM

Sep 2008
Iisan-kun said:
In the end, the only true evil was religion...
...and with the death of religion, peace.

are you sure about that? I mean, I'm pretty sure science is as evil, if not more. Like the bomb that wiped out the whole planet; hell all the war machines used to destroy lives. These days, all (or most) of the wars are about science (energy resources)

I'm kinda of distraught that they did not talk about Emil poisoning Reinhard, because if you look back you see all sorts of awkward scenes where Emil presents a drink to Reinhard when he's sick, and it definitely focuses in on that... or many other things with make him really suspicious.

yeah I remember that theory flying around in some of the last couple discussion topics (and maybe youtube). I guess the poor guy was innocent all along :P
eyerokNov 4, 2010 2:31 AM
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
Nov 4, 2010 3:26 AM

Jul 2009
IIRC Emil saved Reinhard once (from being burned alive) so "Emil poisoned Reinhard" theory isn't plausible imo.

Need to rewatch lotgh to be 100% sure though.
Nov 4, 2010 8:11 AM
May 2010
eyerok said:

are you sure about that? I mean, I'm pretty sure science is as evil, if not more. Like the bomb that wiped out the whole planet; hell all the war machines used to destroy lives. These days, all (or most) of the wars are about science (energy resources)

Reinhard and Yang probably sacrificed a hundred million people, but we don't consider them evil :P
I guess I forgot about Braunshwieg, but the difference between him and Terraism is that he was predetermined to become like that, and I think Reinhard (or somebody) says something like "We should feel sorry for him". (Of course I'm not saying we should forgive him.)
Terraism, on the other hand, didn't really need any provocation or had any predisposition to try and disrupt the world and sacrifice many lives along the way, it did that itself.

And no- I was not referring to religion being the only evil in real life.
11223344Nov 4, 2010 3:24 PM
Nov 4, 2010 10:16 AM

Sep 2008
Iisan-kun said:
eyerok said:

Reinhard and Yang probably sacrificed a hindered million people, but we don't consider them evil :P
I guess I forgot about Braunshwieg, but the difference between him and Terraism is that he was predetermined to become like that, and I think Reinhard (or somebody) says something like "We should feel sorry for him". (Of course I'm not saying we should forgive him.)
Terraism, on the other hand, didn't really need any provocation or had any predisposition to try and disrupt the world and sacrifice many lives along the way, it did that itself.

And no- I was not referring to religion being the only evil in real life.

I dunno I wouldn't go as far as to say that was what the anime said. Religious fanaticism wasn't the only evil in the series, it just became the only one when Reinhard wiped out all the other evils :P
Nov 4, 2010 3:27 PM

Feb 2010
In any case it shows us that religion is the "last man standing" of all the evils. The one with the deepest roots and the less efficient counterstrategies.

And that I would sign for reallife too.
I probably regret this post by now.
Nov 5, 2010 12:51 AM

Sep 2008
I agree to some extent. I always thought religion was used as an excuse to justify our evils. Humans need a scapegoat, a reason to hide their wickedness. Religion just happens to be the most widely used one historically- and later democracy, utilitarianism, 'survival of the fittest'- all these have been used as excuses to benefit individuals and small groups. The show does a good job of reflecting how things are in reality. IN a lot of ways, religion is the 'root' excuse. But I dont think killing the excuses can kill the evil (us). We can only offset the effects of that evil through our own choices. I think that's how I saw the show as well.

That reminds me of one of my fav songs, 'For the greater good of God' by Iron Maiden:

A life that's made to breath
destruction or defence
A mind that's vain corruption
bad or good intent
A wolf in sheep's clothing
Or saintly or sinner
Or some that would believe
A holy war winner

eyerokNov 6, 2010 3:18 PM
Nov 6, 2010 2:13 AM

Jan 2008
The way the show handles religion is the only big flaw of LotGH in my opinion. Anyone religious is basically nut in the story, which is a bit of lazy writing. It would have been nice to either see a counter-point religious group, or splintered factions within the Earth cult vying for their own supremacy, but I guess the show would have run to 200 episodes, lol.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Nov 6, 2010 3:07 PM

Sep 2008
I agree with that actually. I found that a bit unnerving. I mean they're all like brainwashed zombies; that's not really the idea of religion I'd normally go for. That's plain and simple a twisted form of cultism. I mean, i believe in a God, but I'm not a brainwashed nutjob!! (or at least I think I'm not)
eyerokNov 6, 2010 3:24 PM
Nov 6, 2010 7:06 PM

Feb 2010
I think it's better to show Religion in a too bad way (even if not 100 justified) than vice versa.
It would have added another interesting aspect to the series though ^^.
I probably regret this post by now.
Nov 12, 2010 3:37 PM

May 2010
Mechablitz said:

Most of them are just my tastes > your tastes.

Well that's because people are lame! But seriously, if we're not talking about MAL comment threads but rather actual intelligent debates (though some MAL debates on this series have been good), well, quite frankly these intelligent debates don't exist when "to each his own" is assumed. A great review could say "this is a masterpiece and here's why" and list several facets in defense of this thesis that you had never considered before, or else it could say "well, I liked it, but this is totally just an opinion man" and not say anything interesting.

Music is subjective. Some people like rap, some people like classic, some people like jazz. It ultimately boils down to which one you enjoy the most. Because hey, it's entertainment. For example, Kiss x Sis has ecchi scenes, and Logh has none of those. If I'm an ecchi fan, which one would I think is superior?

As an amateur musician, I would *vehemently* disagree with this statement. Sure, if all you care about is enjoyment, then everything is subjective. But the vast world of art is soo much more than just enjoyment. When we talk about good or bad, we have a ton of attributes to cover in that definition, of which enjoyment is only one. I was once moved to tears by a classical song. I certainly wouldn't call that enjoyment, because I was freaking sad! What it was was beauty, which I think is a thing we all recognize and respect in art, and it's an example of a concept that forms a 'relative' objectivity simply by being shared so widely among us. We all recognize creativity as good, even though we might personally prefer, say, erotic appeal. But it just falls under our somewhat nebulous definition of the word "good". We also recognize craftmanship, so we could even recognize well-crafted erotic appeal as good. But simply being erotic appeal wouldn't make something "good" because we as a society have come to define good as something that doesn't necessarily imply that. Sorry for being so long winded.

In that case you could write a small review. That would do a much better job than giving a number over 10. Even in all those professional game reviews on ign, and similar sites, they give numbers, and people usually skip the review just to see the ratings. I like words, don't you like words?

Well don't get me wrong, I do often write reviews. They generally don't seem too well received though since I get more "unhelpful" votes than "helpful" votes. I also write little small thoughts and minireviews on a text document that I've saved on my computer. But, I have 40 pages of my thoughts in word form. If I want to see the gestalt, then I'm out of luck since it's just too much to hold in one mind. With numbers, I have a big (albeit blurry) picture of what my thoughts are regarding all the series I've watched. It's like zooming out, you have a wider view but not as rich a view. It's nice to zoom out once in a while, don't you agree?
“Money can't buy dere”
Dec 18, 2010 12:41 PM

Jan 2010
there is so much to tell about this episode lol :)

i'm pretty sure that the narrator is Julian,he said that he wanted to become a historian,and the narator is always narating in past tense..

Reinhard's death was pretty much expected,but i still felt sad,he was a good guy afterall :(...i hope that his kid and reuenthal's kid will be friends :)

i will really miss this :(,it took me 4 months to finish it(11.08.2010-18.12.2010),so it kinda became part of my life xD,i think i will be sick for the next few days :p
i'll miss the FPA,the action,some of the empire characters,Reinhard's blonde haid,the 19th century atmosphere
i'll miss the fights,and the unique style of storytelling this anime had...i'll miss alot of things

i'm really happy that i watched such a good anime anyway :),thank you mal top list for showing it to me :)

8 for Artwork,7 for sound,9 for entertainment,but a 10 for the storyline and a 10+ for the characters,so i'm going to give this a deserved 10/10 and i'll also add the anime on my favorite list

once more,i will really miss this :(,i wish i could express my feelings i feel right now through words,but i guess everybody knows that feeling after you finish something good :(
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Dec 18, 2010 1:59 PM
Sep 2010
clannad4ever said:
once more,i will really miss this :(,i wish i could express my feelings i feel right now through words,but i guess everybody knows that feeling after you finish something good :(

But it's not over yet! If you want more, there's still 3 movies and 52 episodes of prequels and side stories left (assuming you haven't watched them already, that is)
Dec 19, 2010 12:56 PM

Jan 2010
BrentD said:

But it's not over yet! If you want more, there's still 3 movies and 52 episodes of prequels and side stories left (assuming you haven't watched them already, that is)

i know thanks :)
i already have the "my conquest is the sea of stars" movie on my pc and i plan to watch it sometimes soon
also the series based on Yang's past

but i think that something will be missing since i'm basically going back into the past
a sequel with Julian,Katerose,Poplan and the others would be nice :D
Sayonara,papa!

~Athena Glory,Aria

Dec 20, 2010 12:39 AM

Sep 2008
clannad4ever said:

but i think that something will be missing since i'm basically going back into the past

We could make that up in our mind, you know.
I would like Julian and katerose to get married, have some children and then get divorced. That would be awesome.

EDIT: congrats on finishing Lotgh. I've watched all the prequels and now I'm sad cuz there's nothing LOTGH to look forward to.
Dec 21, 2010 1:40 PM

Jan 2010
koreye said:
clannad4ever said:

We could make that up in our mind, you know.
I would like Julian and katerose to get married, have some children and then get divorced. That would be awesome.

EDIT: congrats on finishing Lotgh. I've watched all the prequels and now I'm sad cuz there's nothing LOTGH to look forward to.

hehe why getting divorced?
another proper dramatic way of ending things would be if Julian got space aids from Reinhard and he'd die a few months after getting maried with the red head :p

i hope that they wouldn't rush on getting married,and by lotgh rules,they probably didn't :)
Sayonara,papa!

~Athena Glory,Aria

Dec 28, 2010 12:42 PM

Jul 2009
clannad4ever said:

another proper dramatic way of ending things would be if Julian got space aids from Reinhard and he'd die a few months after getting maried with the red head :p

Now how would Julian get space aids from Reinhard?....

Hm.

Reinhard is tortured by jealous Kircheis in afterlife heheh.

"If you don't want to get Space Aids use new Durex Space Condoms! Now with hyperdrive that will make your orgasms GALACTIC."
:D
Dec 28, 2010 4:25 PM

Jan 2010
orzel286 said:

Now how would Julian get space aids from Reinhard?....

lol wut...i mean...you knoow xD
Sayonara,papa!

~Athena Glory,Aria

Jan 21, 2011 5:33 PM

May 2010
Unfortunately, Julian still has not changed...

I am ashamed to see him win against Reinhard.

Wait, Oberstein has a dog??? Noo why did Oberstein have to die?

Did anyone noticed Reinhard said the exact same thing to Felix as Annerose did to Siegfried?

I honestly don't think Julian deserves Katerose.

I wish they give more input on Oberstein's death. The fact that Kaiser's subjects hid it from him probably wanted him not to worry.

And now thus concludes the LEGEND of the Galactice HEROES.

I find no reason to not give this a 10/10, well the fact that it ended up on my fav half way already says something.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 21, 2011 5:41 PM

May 2010
This is also probably redundant, but LoGH is probably one of mankind's greatest work
Jan 21, 2011 10:03 PM

May 2010
No matter the era, whichever the society, people always gaze at the stars when young. Then they stretch out their hands and try to catch them. And then one day, they realize their arms are not long enough to catch the stars, and that's when they grow up ~ Reinhard
Jan 22, 2011 11:16 AM

Sep 2008
SIEG KAISER REINHARD!

Actually katerose is an annoying bitch and she doesnt deserve a humble, down-to-earth guy like Julian.
And before the thought crosses your mind, no, I'm not gay for julian.
Jan 22, 2011 10:32 PM

May 2010
eyerok said:
SIEG KAISER REINHARD!

Actually katerose is an annoying bitch and she doesnt deserve a humble, down-to-earth guy like Julian.
And before the thought crosses your mind, no, I'm not gay for julian.

How can one be gay for Julian? I hope to see them both die in fire.

If anyone, you should be gay for Reinhard.
Jan 23, 2011 12:37 AM

Jul 2009
Jan 23, 2011 2:24 AM

Sep 2008
orzel286 said:
See post #11 :D

LOL
Jan 24, 2011 2:37 PM
Nov 2010
Final Score for me : 8/10
Yes Reinhard is dead, it took 110 episode but this fag is finally gone! Great series but had a lot of boring and very silly moments along with bad animation in the first two seasons. Thank god they "fixed" some of these problems in the last half.

Next : the movies and the OVAs.
Jan 24, 2011 10:15 PM

May 2010
SuperSaiyen said:
Final Score for me : 8/10
Yes Reinhard is dead, it took 110 episode but this fag is finally gone! Great series but had a lot of boring and very silly moments along with bad animation in the first two seasons. Thank god they "fixed" some of these problems in the last half.

Next : the movies and the OVAs.

Why in the world would you continue watching if this is giving you an 8? You won't be able to even finish the prequel OVAs because they are even more boring.

How could you hate Reinhard? It took like 104 episodes to kill Merkats

I actually thought season one and two were the best. Season three was a "meh" to me, but still worth watching. Season four was just exciting.
Jan 26, 2011 7:02 AM

Jan 2010
SuperSaiyen said:
it took 110 episode but this fag is finally gone!

LMFAO xD
Sayonara,papa!

~Athena Glory,Aria

Jan 26, 2011 9:50 AM

Sep 2008
Confucius said:

I actually thought season one and two were the best. Season three was a "meh" to me, but still worth watching. Season four was just exciting.

season 3 was my favorite.

My order would be:

Season 3 > Season 2 > Season 4 > Season 1
Jan 26, 2011 10:23 AM
Nov 2010
For me:

Season 4 (2 fags died + Oberstein is dead like a hero) ­­> Season 3 (best character of the series dies) > Season 1 (red hair fag die THANKS to Oberstein) > Season 2 (this is the season with the stupid Caesar parody right?)
Jan 26, 2011 11:57 AM

Mar 2008
SuperSaiyen said:
For me:

Season 4 (2 fags died + Oberstein is dead like a hero) ­­> Season 3 (best character of the series dies) > Season 1 (red hair fag die THANKS to Oberstein) > Season 2 (this is the season with the stupid Caesar parody right?)

Nope the "Ceasar Parody" was in season 1 épisode 5 or 6.
Jan 27, 2011 1:22 AM

Sep 2008
Caesar parody?
Jan 27, 2011 12:49 PM

May 2010
clannad4ever said:
SuperSaiyen said:
it took 110 episode but this fag is finally gone!

LMFAO xD

Don't you laugh...don't you laugh...when I go to Valhalla, Reinhard-sama and I will conquer there.

eyerok said:
Confucius said:

season 3 was my favorite.

My order would be:

Season 3 > Season 2 > Season 4 > Season 1

Season 2>Season 4>Season 1 = Season 3
Mar 20, 2011 3:28 PM
Jul 2010
"Felix, you too... ?"
Maybe the best scene in a series that had hundreds of greats. It's rare to see this many realistic characters come together in such an epic way before.

Season 1: 8/10
Season 2: 9/10
Season 3: 10/10
Season 4: 6/10
Mar 26, 2011 10:59 AM

May 2010
You gave it a 9...
Mar 26, 2011 12:00 PM
Jul 2010
Yeah it was good
Mar 26, 2011 12:53 PM

May 2010
Luthimal said:
Yeah it was good

But it didn't get a 10. Explain yourself, potential elite fanboy.
Pages (13) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 33 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 29, 2008

58 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 25, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 28, 2008

97 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 16, 8:39 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - Jun 1, 2008

73 by leyaf »»
Apr 13, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 27, 2008

89 by MewkiWay »»
Apr 12, 10:03 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tainteddonut - May 28, 2008

109 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 12, 8:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.