Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 14, 2010 3:16 AM

Dec 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally Ichigo's dad Isshin is going to teach the final Getsuga Tenshou to Ichigo :)
Dec 14, 2010 3:27 AM

May 2010
yeah, the Final Getsuga Tenshou! ;D

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Dec 14, 2010 3:28 AM

Apr 2010
WTF was this? This moment was so much more exhilirating that this piece of crap episode.

I mean Iishin's Getsuga Tenshou was a truly WTF moment when i read the manga... in this episode it was like meh... Iishin... Getsuga Tenshou... doesn't matter. I thought it was gonna be an epic Getsuga Tenshou... I am pissed off.

Ichigo seemed more of a pussy than in the manga... But yay finally... Ichigo is going to experience sadness and i hope we see the actual fight when he's learning the Final Getsuga Tenshou
rather than us just being told all that time Ichigo spent in there learning FGT we're not going to show you so fuck you fans.

All of this is soon going to end... prepare yourselves anime fans. The manga is about to take life.

Shinigami Illustration was hilarious this time.
Dec 14, 2010 3:55 AM

Dec 2009
Can't wait for the upcoming episodes , it will be freaking epic Oo

Hm, I think after this arc Bleach will take a break like KHR, because they are too close to the manga.
yuno6.jpg
Dec 14, 2010 5:04 AM

Apr 2009
rofl how Aizen raped Urahara/Ichigo's Dad/Yorouchi...

kubo doesnt give a fuck about those build up awesome characters.. now he's ruining all of them by one..

he likes only Aizen and Ichigo -_-
Dec 14, 2010 5:27 AM

Nov 2009
Oh my, Aizen taicho! You make me love you even more!!!
Yoruichi was so epic beating cr@p out of my beloved taicho! I'm gonna make a gif of it, he he.
Next episode in Karakura! I wonder if they'll censor the death of one random person that made a mistake to walk close to Aizen... Probably, but maybe not.
One episode a week = pain in the @ss.
Dec 14, 2010 5:27 AM

Apr 2010
The final Getsuga Tenshou... is that when Ichigo gets his fluffy hair? Please tell me it can be time for Ichigo's fluffy hair!

Also, Why are there more Aizen transformations... his shoes are attached to his pants, and there are WAY too many crotch shots. 0_o

I thought Yoruichi would kick more ass... but she's not actually done much except throw herself at Aizen like 3 times :/

Annnnnd... much emo ichigo in this episode. Great fun. ^^

If you don't remember something, it never happened. If you aren't remembered, you never existed. <3
Dec 14, 2010 6:45 AM

Sep 2009
ahahaha the shinigami illustration was awesome xP
and the final getsuga tensho?
doesn't sound too great but hope it will look cool xD

Dec 14, 2010 6:50 AM

Jul 2010
YESSS! The final getsuga tensho, about time. xD
Dec 14, 2010 7:05 AM

Mar 2010
smokes said:

kubo doesnt give a fuck about those build up awesome characters.. now he's ruining all of them by one..

True if let's say someone used their Bankai aready but it's gotten to the ridiculous point that it would be useless regardless.
Ichigo goes even deeper into his angst.
KantonKageXDec 14, 2010 7:09 AM
Dec 14, 2010 7:29 AM

Jan 2008
Hollow ichigo went SSJ3 and got super powers. Aizen went SSJ3 and got super powers. Now ichigo learns final flash. I wonder if ichigo will turn SSJ3 again.
Dec 14, 2010 7:48 AM

Aug 2009
Is it only me wondering what the hell is the bankai of Urahara?
Anime List: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Rodreth
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/rodreth/profile
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Rodreth/
Night is the darkest just before the dawn.

Dec 14, 2010 7:49 AM

Jul 2010
Good ep
ichigo is scared
Aizen went super mullet white trash power (maybe to contend with ichigo when he goes hollowfied mullet.)
EPIC:
the most overused word ever, next to fail. for even more douche points, use them together to form "epic fail."
everything is epic now. epic car. epic ANIME. epic movie. epic album. epic shut the fuck up.
saying "epic win" doesn't make you sound any better, either. and for fucks sake, don't ever say it in person.
Dec 14, 2010 8:22 AM

Mar 2010
Uruhara's sword is awesome
Dec 14, 2010 8:53 AM
Jan 2009
Aizen looks even more like a faggot now that he's got long hair.
Dec 14, 2010 9:09 AM

Aug 2010
bakuramariks said:

Next episode in Karakura! I wonder if they'll censor the death of one random person that made a mistake to walk close to Aizen... Probably, but maybe not.

Why talk about that here?
Not all read the fing manga you know so shut the f up
Dec 14, 2010 9:27 AM

Feb 2010
rnd power ups are always welcome in time like this....
Dec 14, 2010 9:28 AM

Jan 2010
Ichigo was being more pathetic than usually...hope it will get better strating with the next episode...because the best part of this one was the shinigami guide xD
Dec 14, 2010 9:37 AM

Dec 2008
Gin made Ichigo cry...and he opened his eyes again.
Dec 14, 2010 10:02 AM

Jul 2008
CRAZEH247 said:
WTF was this? This moment was so much more exhilirating that this piece of crap episode.

I mean Iishin's Getsuga Tenshou was a truly WTF moment when i read the manga... in this episode it was like meh... Iishin... Getsuga Tenshou... doesn't matter. I thought it was gonna be an epic Getsuga Tenshou... I am pissed off.

Ichigo seemed more of a pussy than in the manga... But yay finally... Ichigo is going to experience sadness and i hope we see the actual fight when he's learning the Final Getsuga Tenshou
rather than us just being told all that time Ichigo spent in there learning FGT we're not going to show you so fuck you fans.

All of this is soon going to end... prepare yourselves anime fans. The manga is about to take life.

Shinigami Illustration was hilarious this time.

Dec 14, 2010 10:11 AM

Jan 2009
I really liked the pacing in this episode. Really dynamic and tense.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but the backgrounds this time were much more detailed than usual, no?

Also, Ichigo's reactions are natural, and I really liked Gin taunting him. Those conversations between characters seem banal, but they're not that simple as they seem. We find that Ichigo is actually similar to Aizen, since he can understand and read his reiatsu. Interesting.
Dec 14, 2010 10:35 AM

Sep 2009
Soul Society already? Fuck, that means that moron will appear again! I really hope they won't stretch Ichigo's training for long.
Dec 14, 2010 10:52 AM

Aug 2010
My only problem with this episode is Ichigo! I mean HELLO what ARE you doing? He's just standing around being scared which isn't like Ichigo at all. Even when faced with innumerable odds before he always braved on and fought the good fight but now he's just like a deer caught in headlights but I guess that's what happens when you send a 15yr old boy to save the world from a psycho like Aizen.

When Isshin did that Getsuga Tensho I was like "O.O whaaaaaaaa?!" I didn't know what to think after that part anymore, I mean did Ichigo seriously inherit that technique? Is that even possible? So yeah that was awesome and Isshin is about to teach him the Final Getsuga Tensho!

And leave it to Keigo and them to wake up at the very moment Aizen shows up >.>
Dec 14, 2010 11:54 AM

Feb 2010
What is "tenkaikechou" - Aizen was talking about this at the end of the show.
Dec 14, 2010 12:14 PM

Oct 2008
Interesting episode. Looks like Ichigo lost all his hope. For some reason I feel like this Final Getsuga move will not be all that impressive.
Dec 14, 2010 12:33 PM

Aug 2010
akihikosama said:
Interesting episode. Looks like Ichigo lost all his hope. For some reason I feel like this Final Getsuga move will not be all that impressive.

i hope you wrong about fgt
Dec 14, 2010 12:39 PM

Dec 2009
aww yeah time for Ichigo's training in the hyperbolic time chamber

Dec 14, 2010 12:40 PM
Sep 2010
Wannabiteme said:

It's the pillars that are holding up the fake town and keeping the real town suspended in soul society, set up by urahara - the same pillars that hisagi/ikkaku/yumichika/kira protected vs the fraccion.
Dec 14, 2010 1:31 PM
Mar 2010
The combo attack by Yorouichi, Uraharar, and Ishin was awesome until they got trolled. And lol at next ep preview "I'm trying to come up with what it is right now".
Dec 14, 2010 4:13 PM

Mar 2010
aizen looks better and ichi is just the same

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 14, 2010 4:35 PM
Sep 2009
I really liked this episode. You could really feel Ichigo's despair there. And finally, Aizen with long hair actually looks pretty sick.

Is it just me or does Ichigo's dad look jacked as fuck compared to before?
Dec 14, 2010 4:49 PM

Oct 2008
xrecks said:
Wannabiteme said:

It's the pillars that are holding up the fake town and keeping the real town suspended in soul society, set up by urahara - the same pillars that hisagi/ikkaku/yumichika/kira protected vs the fraccion.

I don't get why Aizen didn't just annihilate the pillars would've been a lot faster than going to the soul society to get to karakura town.

Goosey said:
I really liked this episode. You could really feel Ichigo's despair there. And finally, Aizen with long hair actually looks pretty sick.

Is it just me or does Ichigo's dad look jacked as fuck compared to before?

Yes he does he use to be a tiny little twig... roids much? it has been a while since he's been in an episode.
Dec 14, 2010 5:17 PM

Mar 2010
I'm not sure what to think of this episode. On one hand it was interesting to see a sneak peak of the occurences to come. On the other hand, nothing really happened to make the show progress in any way. So therefore I'll have to wait until next week before I decide anything yet. Next weeks episode looks promising enough. Looking forward to the next!
Dec 14, 2010 5:24 PM

Jul 2008
Tyranid5 said:
xrecks said:
Wannabiteme said:

I don't get why Aizen didn't just annihilate the pillars would've been a lot faster than going to the soul society to get to karakura town.

It is more convinient for him to create the soul key while KT is in SS, he has no benefit to destroy these pilar, it would only give him a little more trouble.
Also he has other reason that you don't know yet.
Dec 14, 2010 6:31 PM
Nov 2010
yay now we get to see ichigo beat the crap out of aizen and also looking forward to gin's fight
Dec 14, 2010 7:18 PM

Jan 2009
Hope Ichigo changes his form to go along with a new technique.
Dec 14, 2010 7:25 PM

May 2010
Yay! The final! :D Bleach is starting to get somewhere! But im scared fillers are about to come. T.T

@Meronpan_Chan, its not 'fluffy' its long! long hotness! ^_^ ♥
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Dec 14, 2010 9:04 PM

Aug 2010
what the hell?!?
ichigo's dad used a getsuga tenshou... wow
I thought that getsuga tenshou was a move the only ichigo could do because of Zangetsu.
wow im soo lost please some one explain :/
Dec 14, 2010 10:04 PM

Dec 2009
m00sey said:
what the hell?!?
ichigo's dad used a getsuga tenshou... wow
I thought that getsuga tenshou was a move the only ichigo could do because of Zangetsu.
wow im soo lost please some one explain :/

It seems Ichigo's soul reaper powers came from his fathers, considering Isshin was one before Ichigo was born. This would mean Ichigo would inherit some techniques from his father.
Dec 14, 2010 11:02 PM

Apr 2009
I've been waiting for these episodes in a while.<3
YES! They are finally here. :DD

Good episode, I love Gin taunting him. <3

Dec 14, 2010 11:57 PM

Aug 2010
So, we're probably getting a filler after this arc ends, because we're just way to close to the manga right now..
I'm actually looking forward to the next few chapters animated, although I think two episodes will be a little on the slow side.
Dec 15, 2010 12:27 AM

Feb 2009
smokes said:

Honestly if you're just going to keep trolling on forums how you despise Kubo's lack of consistency then either go create a best selling manga of that caliber or stop watching the show. God!
Dec 15, 2010 1:08 AM

Apr 2009
^wat? you were a Urahara fan if i remember... look how he dealt with him..

Aizen just trolls every character in bleach besides Ichigo..
how could you not say anything about this? =))

Urahara, Yorouchi are fantastic characters.. now they are nothing..
all the build up ruined for nothing
Dec 15, 2010 1:13 AM

Apr 2010
Crawl said:
bakuramariks said:

Why talk about that here?
Not all read the fing manga you know so shut the f up

What that person said.

If you don't remember something, it never happened. If you aren't remembered, you never existed. <3
Dec 15, 2010 3:11 AM

Aug 2010
OMG aizen looks soooo gay =p
and byakuya was soooo funny xD
Dec 15, 2010 7:16 AM

Mar 2009
Omake was epic.
Dec 15, 2010 9:16 AM

Jul 2010
Ugh overpowered
Dec 15, 2010 9:42 AM

Jul 2007
smokes said:

all the build up ruined for nothing[/quote

So trolling nowadays means being stronger than those characters?

Let me remind you that Urahara was never about power. He is all about techniques, variety and being a batman. Intellectually he might be better than aizen, but not power wise.

Not to mention that the current Aizen is basically a reality warper. IF there's even a smallest chance that the attack won't damage him, it won't damage him. If there's even a smallest chance for him one-hit enemies, he will one-hit enemies Hogyoku in a sense is like a rabbit's foot, so its only normal.

Not to mention that it is shown to have abilities to warp reality according to the user's will, which includes negating any damage as long as the user could do. Oh and lets not forget developing the powers as long as the user has potential for that.

I'm sorry but once Hogyoku's powers have been explained few episodes ago, the whole aizen being overpowered is not as ridiculous as it seems.

He is like that Final Fantasy boss with incredibly huge regen - if you do not get him in few turns, he is completely healed and curbstomps.

As for hogyoku, considering the reader theories that it's
, it makes even more sense.

In a sense, I think you could call this as test -

imaginary-beauty said:
My only problem with this episode is Ichigo! I mean HELLO what ARE you doing? He's just standing around being scared which isn't like Ichigo at all. Even when faced with innumerable odds before he always braved on and fought the good fight but now he's just like a deer caught in headlights but I guess that's what happens when you send a 15yr old boy to save the world from a psycho like Aizen.

When Isshin did that Getsuga Tensho I was like "O.O whaaaaaaaa?!" I didn't know what to think after that part anymore, I mean did Ichigo seriously inherit that technique? Is that even possible? So yeah that was awesome and Isshin is about to teach him the Final Getsuga Tensho!

Its the first time Ichigo is facing an enemy who is WAY MORE powerful than he is. The powergap is bigger than between him and ulquiorra, but not big enough for aizen to be in different tier than ichigo (as hinted by isshin).

If each tier would go in scale from 1 to 100 and then go to next one tier (where the lower ones can't feel his power), I'd say Ichigo would be 1, Ulquiorra would be 15 and Aizen would be 100.

Its the VERY first time for Ichigo to encounter someone who is that distant in power from him.

Conqueringgodess said:

When I think about it its quite possible that

---------

Anyway finally, after some big of wtf-foreshadowing, we will get to the chapter I await to see animated the most :3

Its just sad that not many people will get the thematics between the upcoming aizen design changes.

As for why Cleaner being gone is GOOD thing - re-read the soul society arc, especially the part where Yuruichi explains on how the tunnel world works. And re-read on what happened when they entered and when they exited.
AhenshihaelDec 15, 2010 10:14 AM
Dec 15, 2010 9:57 AM

Mar 2010
sanjilover said:
OMG aizen looks soooo gay =p
He gets worse.
smokes said:

how could you not say anything about this? =))

all the build up ruined for nothing
Hell, every person from Soul Society was trolled except Unohana since she was the Only person that Aizen ran away from and she had to heal the wounded.
Dec 15, 2010 12:40 PM

Apr 2009
Fai said:

Let me remind you that Urahara was never about power. He is all about techniques, variety and being a batman. Intellectually he might be better than aizen, but not power wise.

thats right..

Kubo shouldn't done this in the first place..

instead he just made Aizen vs all the awesome characters in bleach just to tell us how fucking special/powerful he is..
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 361 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 21, 2012

153 by Zorosake »»
10 hours ago

Sticky: » How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Oct 16, 2010

210 by Xashinz »»
Yesterday, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 40 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

35 by AdytuYT »»
Apr 24, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

24 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 23, 5:20 PM

» Bleach: Project Hogyoku (2024) - redefinition of the original anime

dzudoKing - Feb 1

15 by 18927 »»
Apr 23, 2:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.