Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 22, 2010 10:49 AM

Mar 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sora plays pretty important role in this episode.

Now, there are only two episodes left before the Episode 10, which will be Sora's route... I'm really curious how this one will turn out to be...
LeknaatFeb 13, 1:55 AM

Nov 22, 2010 12:25 PM

Dec 2009
Got worried for a second Sora might catch them in the ac-

Oh wait.

Well at least she didn't get ma-

Mmmm...

Kinda predictable episode. I knew that when I saw the shoes Sora would catch them having sex then flip a bitch about it >.>

The little stories with the maid at the end always make the episode 3 times better. xD
Nov 22, 2010 1:59 PM

Oct 2010
yeah go sora go sora~~ it was nice for her to intercept, i think its now also pretty easy to break into soras arc, since i dont believe that th maid also get a extra arc(?)
Nov 22, 2010 2:58 PM

Apr 2009
3 episodes or more for Nao's arc, this was unexpected o_o I hope they don't merge Sora's arc into Nao's, since I wanted to see an arc dedicated to Sora D: but there's still the arc for the other girl Kozue, so I don't know ._.

Oh, and this episode was quite nice, a lot of hnng moments at the start and drama. Oh, and the mandatory sex scene too, I lol'd when Haru just kept right on going even when Sora walked in on them xD
Nov 22, 2010 3:10 PM

Oct 2010
I hate Nao now! I can tolerate her to have been in trouble with her mentality enough to use sex as a means to ending that part of her but I cannot accept Haruka *cough* Makoto, to fuck Nao where Sora is living and making her by chance hearing and seeing this? Well I don't accept that and think of it as having the same expression as Sora:

I am with Sora now for hating Nao.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 22, 2010 5:11 PM
Oct 2010
FaithoftheFallen said:
but there's still the arc for the other girl Kozue, so I don't know ._.

Kozue is not getting an arc (though she might in the BD extra episodes).

I enjoyed this episode mostly for Sora. Her hatred for Nao and the drama behind it is the only thing that interests me in the current arc.

And bloody hell, Akira's 15 minute record has been broken. Haruka and Nao now hold the new record: 10 minutes. Teenagers these days...

And we are one episode away from Sora arc!
Nov 22, 2010 7:10 PM

Oct 2009
God i lol'd hard when Sora saw them having sex, Nao tried to stop the sex, but Haru still going.
And don't worry guys, there is a lot of people hatin on Nao. I just saw this with those scrolling comments that japs uses on their online videos and... pffffff
chalcoNov 22, 2010 7:14 PM

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Nov 22, 2010 7:27 PM

Jul 2008
now waiting for Sora route :3
Nov 22, 2010 8:40 PM

Oct 2010
I had school so last post of mine here was not really all I wanted to say what I really wanted to stress out also is that Sora really showed ehr anger a lot more. That was good to see how much she hated Nao. To stress it out, I say the way she shoved out Nao was epic and how she knew about curry being made with not only Haru but also Nao hence throwing it in the sink and the empty pot on the ground violently was the best of how much she can express anger.

It is too bad that it did not make Nao suicide herself at some point but the beach part was just amazing thanks to Motoka's breasts, that girl has them nice at least. Also it looks like Ryouhei can beat up Haruka anytime. The guy is a flake! Completely a flake!

Anyways Mokota's omake was good! She had clearly good sex with Haruka. Akira on the other hand ate a whole whale! O_o
Maugomale said:
I enjoyed this episode mostly for Sora. Her hatred for Nao and the drama behind it is the only thing that interests me in the current arc.
That was a great scene! Best of it was Sora shoving off Nao like she was some sort of whore which is not far from how she was enjoying it.
Maugomale said:
And bloody hell, Akira's 15 minute record has been broken. Haruka and Nao now hold the new record: 10 minutes. Teenagers these days...
What record?
fanoultimatev2 said:
Nao tried to stop the sex, but Haru still going.
That's why I call him the jack-rabbit now. He clearly looked like a cute in heat bunny that could not stop until he empties it. And oh yeah, someone made some GIFs of that Nao scenes since I came across them looking around the net (NFSW):
http://www.imagebam.com/image/26d607107809791
http://www.imagebam.com/image/ce2f8f107809798
Yumekichi11Nov 22, 2010 9:03 PM

Nov 22, 2010 9:22 PM
Oct 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
What record?

Episode 5. Fifteen minutes. Sex in the bathtub. I thought that was too fast, but this episode was even faster! I seriously hope Haruka doesn't act like the horndog he was in this on Sora's arc.
Nov 22, 2010 10:03 PM

Oct 2010
Maugomale said:
Yumekichi11 said:
What record?
Episode 5. Fifteen minutes. Sex in the bathtub. I thought that was too fast, but this episode was even faster! I seriously hope Haruka doesn't act like the horndog he was in this on Sora's arc.
Really? I hope that Sora will do something bad to Nao, in this episode she almost made her suicidal but it did not show, it showed it more in her eyes and expressions until Haru cheered her up later on. Seriously what Haru Nao did in this episode is unforgivable towards Sora. I really grudge on that a lot.

Nov 22, 2010 11:17 PM
Oct 2010

Getting NTR'd twice in the same house, in what appears to be the same room, by the same people, Sora's anger is more than justified. Good lord, I was hoping she would hit Nao on the face with a shovel.

Well, at least we have this:

DunkmaruNov 23, 2010 2:58 AM
Nov 22, 2010 11:58 PM

Aug 2010
Bloody hell! Haru keeps humping Nao while looking at Sora.
Nov 23, 2010 12:22 AM

Oct 2010
Maugomale said:

Getting NTR'd twice in the same house, in what appears to be the same room, by the same people, Sora's anger is more than justified. Good lord, I was hoping she would hit Nao on the face with a shovel.

Yeah really terrible stuff as a ordeal it was for Sora. She even tapped her foot at one point and something gave me a hint that it was cute kind of tap. Sora > all other girls. Seriously, they don't deserve Haruka. In other news, Sora murders Nao. That would be good, actually she should have dumped the curry on Nao.

Nov 23, 2010 5:45 AM

Jun 2008
Lol @ people Mad at Nao XD

and people will stay mad until the end of Nao's Arc. :P because in the end Nao will get HAruka in her Arc lol.

will make a proper response after watching this properly.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Nov 23, 2010 5:59 AM

Oct 2010
kaimax said:
Lol @ people Mad at Nao XD

and people will stay mad until the end of Nao's Arc. :P because in the end Nao will get HAruka in her Arc lol.
I would wonder more how Sora will take Nao getting Haruka in her arc more than anything.

Nov 23, 2010 6:46 AM
Feb 2010
So, is everyone favour that Haru is a giant douche in this arc and that Nao should die?

Yumekichi11 said:
Maugomale said:

Yeah really terrible stuff as a ordeal it was for Sora. She even tapped her foot at one point and something gave me a hint that it was cute kind of tap. Sora > all other girls. Seriously, they don't deserve Haruka. In other news, Sora murders Nao. That would be good, actually she should have dumped the curry on Nao.

Exactly.
| "In my time, the wowd is WUINED AND WIFEWESS!."

- Paradox (Yugioh: Bonds Beyond Time Abridged Movie) |

Nov 23, 2010 6:47 AM

Oct 2010
I have to say, I'm not comfortable with Nao's arc in the anime nor the visual novel. I'm mad at the fact that for some reason I'm even feeling bad for Nao at all when it's clearly her fault, and that the arc makes Haru miserable around his sister.

I'd still be irritated when Sora's arc comes because there's Haru x Nao mixed in the previous episode which is a shared route.
Nov 23, 2010 7:21 AM
Oct 2010
kaimax said:

Lefake said:
I'd still be irritated when Sora's arc comes because there's Haru x Nao mixed in the previous episode which is a shared route.

Everything will taste better the moment Haru breaks up with Nao on Sora's arc. Oh, the sweet, sweet taste...
Nov 23, 2010 7:42 AM

Oct 2010
Maugomale said:
Everything will taste better the moment Haru breaks up with Nao on Sora's arc. Oh, the sweet, sweet taste...
I'm sure that by the time Sora's arc comes there'd be another girl to hate other than Nao.
desolatoNov 25, 2010 1:39 PM
Nov 23, 2010 1:58 PM

Jan 2010
I support Nao and Haruka's relationship...it's a good healthy Christian relationship that works well in God's eyes.

I am NOT looking forward to seeing the disgusting incestuous arc involving Haruka and his sister.
Ok™
Nov 23, 2010 2:34 PM

Jul 2009
Lefake said:
I'm sure that by the time Sora's arc comes there'd be another girl to hate other than Nao.

Haterz r gonna hate~

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Nov 23, 2010 5:20 PM

Nov 2008
This episode had more drama, which was great. But it seems that Sora did not turn out to be the killer sister that we were left off last episode.

Also, I'm kind of consused. Didn't the previous episode serve as the common episode for both Nao and Sora. With this episode it seems like its was not because a relationship was formed. But it will still be interesting to see Sora's arc and where exactly it resets.

It seems that Haru can't stop once he starts LOL.
Nov 23, 2010 5:28 PM

Oct 2010
McRib said:
I support Nao and Haruka's relationship...it's a good healthy Christian relationship that works well in God's eyes.

What is a religious person like you doing here watching an anime, based on a hentai visual novel which people play for the twincest, that is supposed to defy morals such as this?
Nov 23, 2010 6:02 PM
Feb 2010
McRib said:

I am NOT looking forward to seeing the disgusting incestuous arc involving Haruka and his sister.

Right.....and somehow 'God' supports rape and NTR.......
Oh and, why the eff did you even bring religion into anime anyways -_-

(Anyone notice how this ep has the least number of posts?)
KoisolaNov 23, 2010 6:10 PM

Nov 23, 2010 6:14 PM

Jul 2009
Now that was a good episode. The tension was just right. I wonder how things will turn out, Sora can't simply just 'accept' them, at least not from what i've seen.
Nov 23, 2010 6:17 PM

Oct 2010
Koi-phan said:

Either it's because the subs are late, or the angry people who are angry have decided to not watch until Sora's arc. But it's more likely the former as the subs have been coming late recently, so give it a few days (or hours).
LeRealNov 23, 2010 6:24 PM
Nov 23, 2010 6:28 PM

Jan 2009
This series has become the main one I want to see ASAP every week. It feels so real; even if it has it's notorious acceptable breaks from reality, this arc shows one of the ugly truths about love: most of the time, when a couple starts a relationship, someone is completely crushed by it.

Sora's anger was definitely justified. Not only with her feelings for her brother, but even a normal sister would be pissed off at the fact Nao did something so wrong and is getting away with it. Didn't Haru or Nao ever think that even if Sora wasn't there yet, she would arrive sooner or later? It was like they were asking for it.

Well, besides the touching drama, I have to admit I lol'ed hard when Haru was all "oh, sister, when did you get here" without slowing down for a bit there.
Nov 23, 2010 6:43 PM
Feb 2010
Lefake said:
Koi-phan said:

Either it's because the subs are late, or the angry people who are angry have decided to not watch until Sora's arc. But it's more likely the former as the subs have been coming late recently, so give it a few days (or hours).

Makes sense. I'll take the latter tho XD

Nov 23, 2010 7:14 PM

Apr 2010
Will Sora forgive Noa that was the main question brought up, thing is woman are unforgiving and i don't see Sora forgiving Noa any time soon.
I found this episode bad compared to previous week the only good part was when Sora kicked out Noa.
Koi-phan said:
Lefake said:
Koi-phan said:

Makes sense. I'll take the latter tho XD
Ye from what i read on sub pages, it has been hard to get good quality raws to sub since last week for several Anime.
Nov 23, 2010 7:26 PM
Feb 2010
Aversa said:
Ye from what i read on sub pages, it has been hard to get good quality raws to sub since last week for several Anime.

So it is a problems with the subs........
Hope it doesn't affect the release of TWGOK :x

Nov 23, 2010 7:36 PM

Apr 2010
Koi-phan said:
Aversa said:

So it is a problems with the subs........
Hope it doesn't affect the release of TWGOK :x
TWGOK was on time last week so i don't think it's effected, as for as i know Amagami and MM where effected by it last week.
So good chance those will be late again this week.
Nov 23, 2010 7:39 PM

Nov 2008
Lol, so predictable. I´m not dropping this because there are only 4 episodes left...
Nov 23, 2010 7:44 PM

Nov 2008
ROFLMAO at H scene:

*Sora drops her bunny*
*Nao notices*
*Sora opens the door slowly*
Nao: H-Haru-chan!
Haruka:*continues humping*
*Haruka turns his head to Sora*
Haruka:*stares at Sora while humping*
Me:*eats popcorn*
XDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 23, 2010 7:54 PM
Nov 2009
Major cock block moment holy shit. He should've told Sora to join in the fun.
Nov 23, 2010 8:05 PM

Aug 2010
Haruka is terrible. He just looked at Sora and kept humping. This arc should certainly have an interesting finish.
Nov 23, 2010 8:17 PM

Jan 2010
My face when Sora finds them having sex.
Nov 23, 2010 8:32 PM

Sep 2010
Damn it, where are things going? Fuck Nao; get it over with. I only want some Sora!
Nov 23, 2010 8:45 PM

Nov 2009
gdone123 said:
ROFLMAO at H scene:

*Sora drops her bunny*
*Nao notices*
*Sora opens the door slowly*
Nao: H-Haru-chan!
Haruka:*continues humping*
*Haruka turns his head to Sora*
Haruka:*stares at Sora while humping*
XDD

This was the funniest shit i have seen all day. I don't like Nao but i have to admit that this is a good arc. This show seems fit for the type of drama is emits, and you don't get many TV eroge adaptions.
(Good 7/10)
Nov 23, 2010 8:46 PM

Apr 2010
Lol Sora. I would have smacked the shit out of her to the point of unconsciousness.

Nov 23, 2010 8:59 PM

Aug 2010
I actually quite enjoyed this episode, i haven't really enjoyed a lot of the series so far.

For all the people making the Haru x Makoto link. Remember this is arced, school days wasn't. Just because he's doing well for himself he's not actually trying to catch them all as it were.

Anyway Sora showing rage was funny, as soon as she caught them i knew curry was going over the kitchen floor ^^

Actually looking forward for next weeks ep. :o
Nov 23, 2010 9:16 PM

Feb 2010
cockblock LOL he kept on going

anyone else find it odd when she dropped the chopsticks from afar he apparently walked over there and picked it up for her before she even did anything? lol..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2010 9:36 PM
Jul 2008
ROFLMAO at the H scene too.

also, i found haru's smile at that H scene to be quite creepy =="
Nov 23, 2010 10:04 PM

Oct 2010
Koi-phan said:
That's because people skip this arc. A lot do. I for one think they will miss out Sora's anger and to what extents she went through to show it in this episode such as throwing the pot on the ground slamming it so it echoes around the place. Her many faces if not something I shall not forget in this one of the many anime characters, Sora in this series shows her anger very well in this episode.

Nov 23, 2010 10:08 PM

Jul 2009
oh lord, did Sora just cock block Haru D=, i know shes the fan favorite but to go as far and cock block D=
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Nov 23, 2010 10:09 PM
Oct 2010
Going off-topic here, but are there any news on the anime OST? I completely fell in love with it...
Nov 23, 2010 10:13 PM

Oct 2010
OmegaDenmad said:
his arc shows one of the ugly truths about love: most of the time, when a couple starts a relationship, someone is completely crushed by it.

Exactly, especially if that person is all they got left in the world.
OmegaDenmad said:
Sora's anger was definitely justified. Not only with her feelings for her brother, but even a normal sister would be pissed off at the fact Nao did something so wrong and is getting away with it.

Exactly! Someone's place that other than they is violating gets very angry in fact I go back to saying that the shoving of Nao was most realistic.
OmegaDenmad said:
Didn't Haru or Nao ever think that even if Sora wasn't there yet, she would arrive sooner or later? It was like they were asking for it.
Yet again I go back to being face-palmed of how stupid characters get. Perhaps they wanted to illustrate how one gets lost in their lust in Haruka's case.
gdone123 said:

XDD
That's the best! I should do that too!
Akamitsu said:
Lol Sora. I would have smacked the shit out of her to the point of unconsciousness.
I would have loved more of a brutal neck holding!

Nov 23, 2010 10:15 PM

May 2008
The story is actually interesting but i cant concentrate because... well you noe, im pretty sure thats also why this show is rated so low

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 23, 2010 10:19 PM

Jun 2010
I hate Nao. I hate Nao a lot, and Sora's rage is completely justified. In her position, I wouldn't be so forgiving either. What I hate the most though, is she KNOWS how much Sora hates her, and how Sora doesn't want Nao anywhere NEAR her, and yet she's trying to get close to her regardless. She's just asking to get strangled. I don't give a fuck if you want to kiss and make-up, if someone doesn't want to be around you, you stay the hell away from them, especially when it's blatantly clear they don't want to forgive you, accept you, or acknowledge you.

here's to hoping the dumb bitch gets what she deserves before the arc ends.
Nov 23, 2010 10:28 PM

Jul 2009
I, for one, was tempted to not watch this. Heck, I might already drop this since the 4th ep after realizing the producers' intention. But I didn't cuz the omake(s) featuring the maid are just so damn hilarious and since hardly any anime this season able to crack a decent joke (what an unfunny season -_-), I have no choice but to keep watching, or rather, fast forwarding everything til the end just to watch the GDODAMN omake.

TL;DR: The maid > Everybody > YOU

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nozomu - Oct 18, 2010

287 by DemhatTks16 »»
Apr 11, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2010

187 by Obscurantist »»
Apr 7, 12:16 PM

» How can I add hanime in the app (Android)

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 26

12 by Reevansingh21 »»
Mar 28, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dunkmaru - Dec 20, 2010

513 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

zimno - Nov 8, 2010

185 by Obscurantist »»
Feb 20, 2:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.