Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Nov 21, 2010 11:50 PM

Apr 2010
DAMN that punch had to hurt. thats what you get for going up against accelerator. good episode except for the fact that they crammed it. more greatness to come next week!
Nov 22, 2010 5:49 AM
Aug 2010
Great cap, great to have accelerator.
Nov 22, 2010 11:06 AM

Jun 2009
Yay moar Misaka >.< !!

The Accelerator is badass even in his current condition. We got to see more of Kuroko and Transport ability is one of my favorites so it's really cool, somehow^^

Nov 22, 2010 1:03 PM
Jul 2009
Really pretty awsome ep I don't understand why accel, faced off with the girl at the end, how'd he get all the way there to find her? But it was a good show of his remainning power. I feel like everyone just got a split second cameo after Kuro and that girl's fight. Not to mention Kuroko's fighting back was cool, but she could've distracted the girl and taken the box so the girl would have to find her. It would have turned the tide of the fight in her favor. In the end I just wish there was a healing ability user, or something for all of them.
Nov 22, 2010 5:04 PM

Sep 2009
Accelerator was so freaking cool he is so awesome
i like him more than touma xP

Nov 22, 2010 10:08 PM

May 2009
great episode! More Biribiri and Kuroko and some Touma and Accelerator and MISAKA is awesome xD can't wait for the next episode!
Nov 23, 2010 10:51 AM

Jul 2010
Rofl, so you guys are saying that punching a girl on the face with full-force is alright just because she is an antagonist??

jk, its just an anime... not RL. Anything and everything can happen in anime world :P

Nov 23, 2010 7:44 PM
Dec 2007
chococya96 said:
Rofl, so you guys are saying that punching a girl on the face with full-force is alright just because she is an antagonist??
Dude, real life or not if a chick would lunge at me trying to kill me I would punch back. If we are talking about equality for both genders then women should be held to the same consequences a man would for their actions. They don't get to be bailed out just cause of their gender. That in itself just shows gender disparity.

That said, as you well said after, this ia an anime, no need to go in a deep ethical discussion over gender equality.

Nov 24, 2010 8:08 PM

Feb 2010
Toaru Majutsu Index; the anime where punching a girl without second thought is the best.
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Nov 25, 2010 2:09 AM

Sep 2008
As much as I liked the teleporter girl and wished that Kuroko died, Accelerator was pretty cool.
Hopefully Toaru Majutsu no Index will start again soon.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2010 12:44 PM

Oct 2009
Awesome episode ^^

Accelerator was pretty strong, wind vectors to fly? nice
Nov 26, 2010 5:28 PM

Jun 2009
Man, what a great episode, Accelerator awesome as always but GEEZUS he sure can falcon punch!
Nov 27, 2010 1:19 AM
Nov 2010
MorningGlory said:
Awaki 's berserk...at least her eye doesn't shoot laser.
Kuroko suddenly can't teleport for no reason
Misaka 's dangerous rail-gun shooting at random location ...
Touma become Ninja of the week ... ninpou ashigaru ;p
index 's random head biting, hope she will be useful next episode.
Accelerator ...got tornado wing and How the hell he can find Awaki 0.0 (and the street is empty..weird~~)

nice action and cool animation ^_^ 5/5

-lol
-Indeed, this is very weird. She did concentrate well enough though.
-lol, indeed.
-lol
-She is best in the Lotus Wand EP.
-The sisters helped him track down through the Remnant Awaki was carrying.
Nov 27, 2010 1:50 AM
Nov 2010
And also, Kuroko haters, you all suck and you are all blind for not seeing the Real self of Kuroko. She is just a lesbian joker (which I really like) :3 But she is more mature than any of you here, Kuroko haters :3
Nov 27, 2010 8:03 AM

Oct 2009
Accelerator. <3.
He goes up from cool to really cool because of this episode. XD.

Nov 27, 2010 9:50 AM

Oct 2009
Accelerator was FUCKING BADASS!!!

But seriously they need to stop with the "guys punching girls" thing =.=
Nov 28, 2010 8:42 AM
Nov 2008
DeathReaper said:

Isn't it good that the males of the show don't care about gender and threat females just as males?
Nov 28, 2010 10:29 AM
Dec 2007
-Katsu- said:
DeathReaper said:

Isn't it good that the males of the show don't care about gender and threat females just as males?
Gender equality is a bitch isn't it xD. Maybe all this butthurt fans complaining about female antagonists getting what was coming for them secretly wished women would just quietly go back to the kitchen.

Nov 29, 2010 8:33 PM

Feb 2010
Eh, Touma and Mikoto don't discriminate: they'll beat up anybody. And everyone else follows suit.

Really liked this episode. It's nice for Kuroko to get her own little arc.
Nov 30, 2010 4:24 AM

May 2009
this is probably the best toaru majutsu index yet, last season sucks
THIS wins!

Dec 8, 2010 4:10 PM

Apr 2008
During that time when Musujime momentarily lost control of her abilities, was that a mini 'Poltergeist'? (Y'know, mentioned in Season one and what happened in Railgun too?)
Dec 11, 2010 8:13 PM

Jun 2010
Accelerator was BADASS this time around. He wiped the floor with that evil teleporter girl!

It was very interesting to see similar abilities go up against each other this time around, teleport vs teleport and all. A great episode through and through!
Dec 11, 2010 9:42 PM

Nov 2010
I haven't realized until now how awesome this Arc Was. Man doesn't Awaki catch colds dressed like that? Especially at night. Same goes for Oriana.
Dec 26, 2010 4:37 PM
Dec 2010
I'm surprised they put an entire novel into two episodes, wow they rushed it, novel is much better. Fuck, I hate seeing Awaki getting punched like that, makes me close my eyes every time. And accelerator's probly always going to be a crazy sonofabitch, crippled or not, though he pisses me off a bit for punching Awaki like that, wouldn't mind punching him in the face in return.
LRMar 21, 2011 1:51 AM
Dec 29, 2010 6:55 PM

Oct 2010
Finally Accelerator did something! That's all I cared about in the episode... xD
How he totally pwned Awaki was pretty impressive seeing the condition he's in. O.o
BTW, does anyone know what those strings dangling from his head are? I can't figure out what they are... Niether can I figure out that collar around his neck...
Dec 29, 2010 7:38 PM

Sep 2008
CrystalShadow said:
Finally Accelerator did something! That's all I cared about in the episode... xD
How he totally pwned Awaki was pretty impressive seeing the condition he's in. O.o
BTW, does anyone know what those strings dangling from his head are? I can't figure out what they are... Niether can I figure out that collar around his neck...
He has to wear an electrode collar now that allows him to outsource his lost mental facilities to the Misaka network. The strings were the electrodes, which are attached to the collar.
Dec 30, 2010 7:55 PM

Oct 2010
Gangler said:
CrystalShadow said:
He has to wear an electrode collar now that allows him to outsource his lost mental facilities to the Misaka network. The strings were the electrodes, which are attached to the collar.

Ohhh! Ok, thanks! :D
Feb 11, 2011 7:24 AM

Oct 2010
LOL accelerator Pulling some Epic Shit for Misaka Misaka ^^
huh?
Feb 12, 2011 9:17 AM
Nov 2010
why isn't kuroko dead ? that useless bitch should die already... jeez.
Mar 5, 2011 9:12 AM

Mar 2011
one of the best things about this arc is how it has opened many people's eyes to something i have always known: kuroko can be funny at times, but she is no joke.

the vector punch made my jaw drop. i was wishing for terrible things to happen to awaki for all the trouble she caused and wanted to cause (especially to my dear kuroko). i was all, "kill that b****! kill tha... oh DAAAMN! i don't know if ANYONE deserves vector punch to the face! ROFL!"

in some weird twisted way, i feel less sympathy for a _girl_ being punched by touma than _any person_ being punched by accelerator. a hit from accelerator is no joke.
Mar 8, 2011 1:41 PM

Jul 2010
That teleporter battle was a real mind-fuck! xD

In the end Touma saved Kuroko and Accelerator beat up the teleporter. Good going destroying that remnant Accel!
And what did Touma get as thanks? Yes, a slap in the face... >_<

Next one looks interesting as well. Many cool characters will appear!

Apr 4, 2011 7:30 AM

May 2008
Accelerator was badass as always, though that punch was a bit too much. Poor girl, her nose is over...
Apr 5, 2011 12:26 PM
Mar 2010
from the bigining of the season I was waiting for Accelerator to appear:D
but that was better than I expected!!!! I just love everything in this guy!!!! seen him fight with that face almost made me mad!!!XD
Apr 5, 2011 1:04 PM

Mar 2011
Awesome episode! Although it tickles me that even though Touma is just an ordinary human (ie Level 0) with only Imagine Breaker as is power, he still seems to be able to leap about like a ninja, I mean, hopping up broken falling rubble is like something out of FFVII:AC!

Also, I response to the points about violence against women, at least it isnt as bad as Bleach, where Kubo seems to have a fetish for impaling girls with other peoples limbs!
Apr 18, 2011 7:26 AM

Feb 2011
just realize that the whole toaru index can't stand without an arc about this espers thingy
but toaru no railgun is awesome alone without this magic thingy and touma <333
Apr 18, 2011 7:54 AM

Jul 2008
Index was supposed to be about both since it began publishing. Railgun is a much younger sister that shows the story from Mikoto's POV, not serve as Science Side story against a Magic Side Story. Hell, Railgun doesn't add anything new to the story: it just uses elements that were already introduces in Index Science Arcs (do remember that less then half of the story has been animated).
Apr 18, 2011 10:42 PM

Oct 2008
Whoa Accelerator is brutal.
Aug 8, 2011 1:25 PM

Oct 2009
Accelerator is totally beast. I can't wait for him and Touma to clash again (wishful thinking), and all the women so far are getting the worst treatment lol.
Feb 12, 2012 12:00 PM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
zimno said:
aqwsdefthujikolp;@:
4/5

than what about all the stupid animes that have women abusing guys, and its somehow OK to do that? this is probably one of the few animes where its reversed, and im actually glad. once the animes with abuse to guys stop, than i'll be ok with this stopping

Kenju said:
Woah, woah hold the hell up. Accelerator is awesome but Touma will beat that frail ass again if he has to. There's a reason he just got the 1# spot of the top light novel characters recently. I swear some people...

Anyways, that was freaking awesome as hell! first Agnesse and now Awaki, man so much violence towards woman.

wow really? thats awesome.

Mar 3, 2012 6:25 PM

Sep 2011
Accelerator + 100

I kind of feel sorry for that girl who got beat up by him though... I just wanna give her a big bear hug. )': and comfort her
May 25, 2012 10:53 PM

Jul 2011
yeah accel part was great of course, but I think it's pretty funny that Shirai gets so angry at Touma for an accidental peek, while the scene before a girl gets punched into a building by a guy.
Jul 6, 2012 8:00 PM

Jun 2012
Lol, I feel bad for Toma. He went to the trouble of saving that annoying b**** Kuroko. And he even brought her flowers at the hospital, but still ended up getting slapped. That’s just mean! (yeah maybe he should’ve knocked first) but he still saved her life, I don’t understand why he’s still treated so poorly. I would be extremely pissed off if I were him; I swear he has the patience and control of a saint for putting up with so much BS, because if that were me, I would have went ape shit.
Never go full retard
Aug 25, 2012 1:23 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
EPICCCCC! ACCELERATOR was TOTAL PWNAGEEEEE!!! EASILY THE BEST PART OF THIS EPISODE! Accelerator just jumpshot this arc from good to SUPER EPIC! I literally JUMPED out of my seat when Accelerator kicked her ass. WOWWW! ACCELERATOR makes his MOVE, its ALL OVER!! LOL WHAT A FORCE! WATCHING THAT SCENE AGAIN :D
張大です for 張大勇督察
Aug 25, 2012 1:25 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
Accelerator was really COOL this ep lol! BEST Accelerator scene!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Aug 25, 2012 1:50 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
LOOOL Accelerator SCARIER than that crazzzy bittttchhhh HAHA!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Sep 1, 2012 6:42 PM

Jul 2012
Epic punches straight to the face never gets old.
Oct 13, 2012 7:06 PM
Jul 2012
so, anyone else find it strange that kuroko said "who...are you?" to touma? either this eps or last eps she was just referring about him an misaka, from season 1's happenings with their 'date', he even met her before when he went to see misaka at the dorm midway through season 1

this show tryin to say shes lost her memories now? or atleast of him from the last attack she got hit by? lol
Dec 29, 2012 6:08 PM

Jun 2009
That punch to the face was ridiculously awesome. She deserved it too, though, trying to kill Kuroko and make Mikoto and the MISAKA'S lives hell again.

Man, I think I'm going to have to read the novels some time. I feel like there is a lot potential here than the anime isn't fully utilizing.
Ston3_FreeN7Dec 29, 2012 6:20 PM
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jan 19, 2013 12:01 PM

Apr 2012
Accelerator was great as usual - even with brain damage that guy is ridiculously powerful. The teleporter battle was pretty entertaining as well

This was a pretty good arc but it was hampered by the fact that the villain didn't really seem like that much of a threat and things got wrapped up so quickly that it left me saying "That's it?"
Feb 2, 2013 4:55 AM

May 2012
Damn that ending quickly! Accelerator still one big bad ass! But lol that ending... Lets see what's next, I want more Index!
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aezile - Apr 1, 2011

236 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Speculations for Ep. 23 ( 1 2 )

Aezile - Mar 18, 2011

53 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aezile - Mar 11, 2011

174 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Mar 4, 2011

135 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Feb 25, 2011

138 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.