Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 18, 2010 9:40 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Queen's Blade commercial >.>
Chihara Minori live tour commercial : D

Damn it, Pueka went berserk D:
God damn it Lir, die you bastard! D:<
My Pueka D: Who btw had a terribly ugly name, so whatever I guess.
And it feels kinda bad to have Tiir being thrown around like nothing xD
Well as expected, awesome episode yet again! : D
But now I'm suddenly not sure when that's going to happen anymore >.>
But well, it's still good, too darn good.
Edit: Also, is it really who I think it is in the preview?
Clothing, appearance, it all seems to match rather well, doesn't it?
OosranNov 19, 2010 6:45 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 18, 2010 11:38 AM
Aug 2010
Where did you find it ? Is tokyo toshokan the quickest way for raw version ?
Nov 18, 2010 11:53 AM

Jan 2009
Watched it as it aired with KeyHoleTV, awful quality but watchable for such a great show.
And there seems to be some drama going on, so raws are probably getting delayed.
Edit: Luckily, not all raws come from EF.
OosranNov 19, 2010 5:49 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 18, 2010 3:59 PM
Jun 2008
Lucile start to seduce Sion and asking him to kill Ryner.Ryner need to return faster to Roland or else Sion gonna get stolen ><

I will write something more useful after I re-watch
Nov 18, 2010 10:23 PM

Nov 2007
Blood will boil if anyone ever says anything bad about Ferris. She is beautiful, kind, voiced by Takagaki Ayahi, what else do you seek in a woman dammit.

Sad to see both Rafra and Pueka dying (and going berserk before that seeing Rafra killed trying to save her), those Bastards from Gastark are making those jewels out of the souls of cursed eye bearers.

Next Episode:
Bastards from Gastark torturing poor Kiefer /flamerage
Noa all lovey-dovey with Klom /fanservice

Anyways, while [ElitistFags] Transport Stream (.ts) Drama continues, I just watched Amagami-SS Ep. 20 (which was a very cute and innocent episode, fell in love with Rihoko) and Denyuuden Ep. 20 (which had badass actions and Ferris entering the scene). Limited knowledge of Japanese Language didn't help much, but it was okay. I just hope [Derp] will have raws to work on, as it seems, there aren't any decent raws out there right now.
shanimebibNov 18, 2010 10:28 PM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 18, 2010 10:31 PM

May 2010
shanimebib said:
Blood will boil if anyone ever says anything bad about Ferris. She is beautiful, kind, voiced by Takagaki Ayahi, what else do you seek in a woman dammit.

Her personality is recycled. Her beauty is only to emphasize that this is a disguised harem.

What the hell do you mean kind? She only makes Ryner's life difficult. I seriously got tired of those crappy dango jokes by the first episode. They aren't even jokes
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 19, 2010 1:13 AM
Jun 2008

Other than Ryner's endless nagging in the preview, I think next episode gonna be very good

shanimebib said:
there aren't any decent raws out there right now.
I downloaded episode 19 thinking that it is a miss spell of episode 20 -_-"

Confucius said:

What the hell do you mean kind? She only makes Ryner's life difficult. I seriously got tired of those crappy dango jokes by the first episode. They aren't even jokes
at least she always kept her company and didn't call him "monster" unlike Sion ><

MorningGloryNov 20, 2010 6:58 AM
Nov 19, 2010 12:30 PM

Dec 2008
Ferris actually redeemed herself in this ep. I don't expect it to last. I'm sure she'll return to being a sickening tsundere in the next ep.
Ryner asking if it was OK for him to live was very touching.
What is Lir going to do now since he no longer plans to kill Ryner?
Who exactly is running Roland? Lucile? Froade? Because it sure seems like Sion has absolutely no control.
Gastark is rather ruthless!
Nov 19, 2010 12:38 PM

Nov 2009
I really wished Ryner didn't go back yet. I was enjoying the cracked Ryner who gave into his selfish desires and hatred. I don't mind Ferris, but seeing him betray Roland just was more exciting.

I am jittery after watching this episode due to the overload of pure win. I guess we can assume that Ryner is a hero relic or his eyes are, yet he has not gained full control. Right now i am picturing him using the berserk power at whim.
(Masterpiece 10/10)
Nov 19, 2010 12:52 PM
Mar 2010
Good episode overall...next one deciding from the preview looks like Hentai one ^_^,but it wont be anyway...
This show and Shiki are the most interesting ones at the moment.
I hope Ferris and Ryner will tell,at the end of this anime,openly that they love each other.Would be KawII! ;d
Nov 19, 2010 1:08 PM

Apr 2010
Very good episode, both emotional and violent.
And Ferris was great this episode she came in at the right moment, and treated Ryner in such a interesting way.
Lir should have been killed tho it's a shame they let him get away.
Luke certainly had a nasty surprise shamefully it didn't work long enough on Lir.
And Ryner stopping himself from going berserk was awesome to watch, it's sad that some of his kin got killed tho.
And the promise between Ferris and Ryner was very touching.
Nov 19, 2010 1:24 PM

May 2010
Great episode. Ferris was epic, loved it when she said "Hm? I didn't see you there."
Real Hell is inside a person-Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae)
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head-Chrona (Soul Eater)

Nov 19, 2010 1:35 PM
Jul 2018
Amazing episode, and next ep looks better.
helur said:
I am jittery after watching this episode due to the overload of pure win. I guess we can assume that Ryner is a hero relic or his eyes are, yet he has not gained full control. Right now i am picturing him using the berserk power at whim.
(Masterpiece 10/10)

I second ur part about Ryner controlling beserk, it would be the most powerful Alpha-stigma!!!!!
Nov 19, 2010 2:00 PM

Jan 2010

Use SPOILER tags. -Chavez
ChavezNov 21, 2010 9:17 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2010 2:46 PM

Jul 2009
yay, thanks for spoiling :D
Even if our opinions differ, you are awesome!
Nov 19, 2010 2:47 PM

Jun 2008
This ep was very good, but im anxious to see Sion´s reunion with Ryner;D

next ep is gonna be fanservice...

poor Kiefer, damn...

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Nov 19, 2010 2:56 PM

May 2008
I'm so happy that Tiia ( or Tiir ) didn't die also I hope that it didn't an empty words that he will come back for Ryner :D
I even got to like Ferris in this episode, if she would behave like that always, then she would be okay. It's boring to see her tsundere side again and again in each episode.

"helur" said:
I really wished Ryner didn't go back yet. I was enjoying the cracked Ryner who gave into his selfish desires and hatred. I don't mind Ferris, but seeing him betray Roland just was more exciting.

seconded, it's lasted not enough for me ;<

And yeah poor Kiefer, damn you Gastark's king!
Nov 19, 2010 3:05 PM

Oct 2009
... Tiir is the only person that can save the Alpha Stigmas. I'm also smelling great corruption on Sion's part, this may not last for the Anti-Gastark Coalition! Anyhow, this episode was almost as great as I hoped, but it's not going to end well for Ryner coming in these final 6 episodes.

9.5/10

The preview doesn't look too well for Kiefer.

Nov 19, 2010 3:27 PM

Oct 2010
Great ep. but It would be better if he find some way to control inner self and fuck up this crap of enemy...
Nov 19, 2010 3:54 PM

Jan 2009
Darkmaya said:
I'm so happy that Tiia ( or Tiir ) didn't die
I'll just go ahead and say that it's Tiir. At least according to the official site. Who knows, they might be wrong? ┐('~`;)┌
Nov 19, 2010 4:53 PM

Jun 2009
Nuuuuuuu Kiefer.

The reunion was quite fast. It could have use some time for a cheap drama build-up(wut?).
Nov 19, 2010 7:08 PM

May 2009
Lots of Ferris love here. Look what can happen when she sheds her dango-obsessed, Ryner abusing exterior and says what she actually feels.
Nov 19, 2010 7:43 PM

Aug 2010
Fantastic ep, I really enjoyed the fight sequence.
Nov 19, 2010 7:44 PM

Feb 2009
ArcticMech said:
Lots of Ferris love here. Look what can happen when she sheds her dango-obsessed, Ryner abusing exterior and says what she actually feels.
Really a great improvement for Ferris. The Ryner abuse can stay, it's very fun XD

Ryner suppressing the Berserk mode by willpower. Sweet, just like any other main character who goes crazy and returns back. But he does it pretty well and against the evil FukuJun voice, even better.
So it's set now for RynerxFerris. Would have wanted Kiefer but Ferris is improving so I support it.
And ohoho, Klaugh(with automail) and Noa all lovey dovey in the preview.
But FFFFUUUU---- Kiefer!! NOOOOO!!!!

And I see this thread didn't escape the plague of spoilers that's amok in the discussion threads of ongoing shows. Thanks for spoiling who that person behind Ryner was in the preview :/
Nov 19, 2010 8:12 PM
Sep 2010
Ferris is so cute in her new outfit...
She was amazing in this ep...XD

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
raiburari |

Nov 19, 2010 9:59 PM

Feb 2010
Fantastic episode. What awaits Ryner back at the castle?! Be good Sion!! lol
Nov 19, 2010 10:07 PM

Jul 2008
Would the next ep finally show why they hell Ryner's Made of Iron and get a Deadly Upgrade?
Nov 19, 2010 10:35 PM

Aug 2010
neji64plms said:
Great episode. Ferris was epic, loved it when she said "Hm? I didn't see you there."

Hahaha . That's so funny ... she said it three times or more ... XD

and WTH with those Gastark ppl ...think of themselves so highly mightly .. a piece of shit ..
say everything is for peace ... damn it ..then what about killing those innocent kids and lafra just because they have some special eyes ...
and call Lyner lowly monster ... What the heck ... I am so pissed off with them ..
Hope Roland will defeated Gastark as soon as possible ....
Nov 20, 2010 1:41 AM
Feb 2009
awww theres like no kiss for ryner or anything :P
Nov 20, 2010 1:44 AM

Sep 2009
Confucius said:
What the hell do you mean kind? She only makes Ryner's life difficult.
Totally! Being loved and cared for is just such a hassle >.>

belatkuro said:
The Ryner abuse can stay, it's very fun XD
Agreed. Just cannot get enough of it.
RynerXFerris is definitaly one of my fav pairings for sure.

Oosran said:

Edit: Also, is it really who I think it is in the preview?
Clothing, appearance, it all seems to match rather well, doesn't it?
He looks like the priest from Fate stay night XD

Don't know whether I was hormonal or not but for some reason started crying with Ryner. Why does he have to cry? Its just so painful to look at T_T

Fuckin Lir die already!! Seriously Gastark is getting on my nerves. Wonder what Riphal's true intention is because don't believe his 'true peace' crap.

Tiir, thought he would be more of a badass. Does his powers last only for a little while after consuming a human or something? Anyways, he is still hot so who cares.

Lucile should die with Lir too. What's wrong with Sion now? He looks a little creepy in the preview.

Aww poor Kiefer. Didn't expect Riphal to do that though but he is the king after all.
ValentilnNov 20, 2010 1:49 AM
Nov 20, 2010 2:00 AM

Nov 2007
Linalee-Stratos said:
Tiir, thought he would be more of a badass. Does his powers last only for a little while after consuming a human or something? Anyways, he is still hot so who cares.

LMAO. Comment of the day. :D

And I have started using the term 'Bastards from Gastark'. So everyone should follow it, effective immediately, if you hate them that is. but wait, you tell me you dont hate them? Naze des? Huwai? Naze?
Coronavirus.
Nov 20, 2010 2:03 AM

Jan 2009
Oh and also, just a random thought about Rafra's Ebura Crypt.
Is being able to see others' dreams really the only thing it can do? That seems... Kind of lame compared to all the other versions of God's eyes >.>

It could be possible that it'd be possible for it to become stronger and like... I don't know, manipulate dreams? But I guess we'll never know that since Rafra died.
┐('~`;)┌
Nov 20, 2010 2:27 AM
Jun 2008
Oosran said:

Is being able to see others' dreams really the only thing it can do? That seems... Kind of lame compared to all the other versions of God's eyes >.>
Ebura Crypt is used to gather other godly eye ...
sound like someone in I know in X -men.
Nov 20, 2010 2:37 AM

Jan 2009
MorningGlory said:
Oosran said:

Though I wouldn't go as far as saying that it's part of its power to gather them. It's most a means to do something since it's possible with it, not necessarily the main usage for it >.>
Nov 20, 2010 2:45 AM
Jun 2008
Oosran said:
MorningGlory said:
Oosran said:

Though I wouldn't go as far as saying that it's part of its power to gather them. It's most a means to do something since it's possible with it, not necessarily the main usage for it >.>

In Rafra's case. The pen is mightier than the sword >.<

edit: mehh... no one care about Milk. I am sad =(
MorningGloryNov 20, 2010 5:28 AM
Nov 20, 2010 2:51 AM

Feb 2010
great ep one of the best in the entire show
Nov 20, 2010 5:15 AM
Nov 2008
I definitely want more romance Ferris x Ryner o.o cause it looks good LOL...and..oh my the Noa x Claugh preview scene ....I was like...WOOT.
Kinda disappointing seeing Tiir get so owened , when a few episodes back i thought he was the devil..........And I sure don't like NOR understand Sion anymore...I really stopped caring about this character...just like Milk...
Nov 20, 2010 7:20 AM

Oct 2010
Just when I thought Luke would have dealt more damage to Miran..ahh well

Tiir, first an overpowering mass killing machine and now...look at the state he's in. At least he could hold his own or at least not fall at the first hit.

Nothing much to say, it's all in the anime. I really loved this episode alot, especially Ferris with the usual Ryner 'bullying moment'.
Nov 20, 2010 7:27 AM

Jul 2009
And oh there goes the enemy..running...again???!!!

Seriously when will this anime kills the bad guy? all i remember is when Ryner goes berserk and kill those mages back in eps. what 3 or 4?, i thought Ryner is a real monster who could easily kill off those enemies, where is the title "the strongest wizards in Roland"? don't just goes complaining "What a hassle.." kill the bastard..loped off theirs head..

*sigh
Nov 20, 2010 7:32 AM
Jun 2008
actually after episode 3, I don't remember Ryner killing anything >.>"
Even if Ryner want to kill something, I bet Ferris won't allow him to do so .
Nov 20, 2010 7:42 AM

Jul 2009
Yeah thought so, i bet the basis for it is so that Ryner won't go berserk or something like that, then how will they beat the crap of the enemies? don't tell me that every enemies they beat will become their friends and live happily ever after..

And there is something stuck in my head, why those Gastark citizen is calling the eye bearer as a "monster"? i mean they could just easily take off their eyes like what the dude just did to the lady in this episode, which one is the monster anyway???
Nov 20, 2010 8:30 AM
Jun 2008
I have the same thought as well when I saw Ryner's report.Since Ryner didn't suffer the same fate like Sion.I guess his thought is a bit naive.

i think every one in the whole Menoris call alpha stigma as monster. I think is a physiological method to make them easier to explode and also easier to find.If Alpha stigma is just a normal citizen, he can easily blend in into the society making it very hard for the King to search for these "monster".I guess this practice has become traditional racial criticism controlled ..."hey look alpha stigma.Its a monster"
MorningGloryNov 20, 2010 8:41 AM
Nov 20, 2010 2:05 PM

Jul 2010
I wonder what the part with Sion was all about. Tbh I don't really care about him, he's a bit annoying sometimes and he's so... double? He sent Ryner on a journey and at the same time he sends a squad to follow/kill him.. I know he has to do it to explain things if others were to ask about it but still -_- Well guess he's gonne go berserk (crazy)/has a nerve break down?...

I'm glad Tiir is still alive, I really like him. He's actually a nice guy if u think about it :) Ferris was not that bad this episode, I disliked the "kicking and repeating it 3 times" part but later she was kinda okay? Too bad Ryner's teaming up with her again (but I saw that coming) and he's going back to Roland?... o.O" Why? And I really hope he won't go berserk and that Ferris will have kill him, that would be a really really really bad ending -_-"

I'm like REALLY frustrated they didn't kill that f*cking (pink haired) bastard, I really hate him! He should be ripped in little pieces and then slowly be killed... Or be eaten by Tiir (but that would be like not good for Tiir to have somebody like him as meal? XD)... ARGH I really hope Ryner/Tiir/that other guy will kill him o.O

Next episode seems like a bit of a filler?
Animefanx3Nov 20, 2010 2:12 PM
Nov 20, 2010 2:26 PM

Aug 2009
Gastarks are bunch of dicks. It looks like they tortured Kiefer because she didn't want to say anything about Ryner. I thought Tiir was a badass when he destroy Claugh's arm but he is getting owned by Liir.
Nov 20, 2010 3:13 PM

Nov 2007
MorningGlory said:
no one care about Milk. I am sad =(

I do :'(

This thing made me sad.

Coronavirus.
Nov 20, 2010 3:23 PM

Jan 2010
SoFarGone said:
Gastarks are bunch of dicks. It looks like they tortured Kiefer because she didn't want to say anything about Ryner. I thought Tiir was a badass when he destroy Claugh's arm but he is getting owned by Liir.

This is like paper,rock, and scissor.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2010 3:58 PM

Nov 2007
fuck Gastark and that Lir bastard. I still don't trust Sion or Roland but fuck Gastark. Lucile is really running Roland and he's corrupt as fuck. I'm glad Tiir made it out of there but he went from badass to almost useless fast. I really wish Ryner could go "berserk" while still maintaining control as he's so badass when berserk. didn't even get to know that one guy or the girl well before they died.

I have a feeling from the preview I'm gonna hate Gastark even more if they are doing bad things to poor Kiefer.
Nov 20, 2010 4:47 PM

May 2010
No------! Don't go back.

Everyone look strong but not strong at all. Instead, they are somewhat fragile.
I'm expecting a great bad end from this anime don't fail me now.
Come on Ryner feel your inner guro, kill everyone destroy Roland, Gastark, annihilate everything!!
Nov 20, 2010 7:38 PM
Mar 2010
I love this show, it has an epic feel.

BUT WHY IS RYNER SO WEAK IN NON-BERSERK MODE?

I mean, for the solver of all puzzles to ONLY know the thunder spell is pretty fucking weak. Had not ferris interfered, he would have been killed by that roland assassin.

The RynerXFerris moment was great though.
Nov 20, 2010 10:17 PM

Apr 2009
Ryner was able to stop his Alpha Stigma in it's tracks (:
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Second season of The Legend of the Legendary Heroes/Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu ( 1 2 )

EsPwnage - Mar 31, 2012

64 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 15, 9:02 PM

» What is the point of making Ferris so annoying?

CrackerSnatcher - Apr 19, 2020

11 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Apr 30, 2023 5:54 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Dec 16, 2010

314 by Enjyu »»
Nov 7, 2022 8:00 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MorningGlory - Nov 4, 2010

104 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 9, 2022 10:29 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Jul 8, 2010

100 by DKDiabloLicht »»
Aug 18, 2021 8:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.