Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jul 8, 2010 4:14 AM

May 2009
This one's surprisingly interesting.
Sure, once again it's your typical faceless hero dude (with a broken heart this time) but it looks like Morishima-senpai has something to hide and I really hope we'll learn more about her in the future episodes.

Hopefully there won't be any coma ghosts or teddy bears in suitcases around here...-.-
Jul 8, 2010 2:55 PM

Mar 2008
Yah, only halfway thru the first episode and all the cliché is very tiring.

But I guess I'm still gonna watch it all anyways. :D
Jul 8, 2010 5:38 PM
Jul 2010
Liked the episode, and had alot of the kimikiss / hatsukoi limited feel to it. It'll be interesting how the omnibus and reset works for it all. I'll be LOL at all the people wondering why the show finished at ep. 4, and started up again fresh at ep. 5.
Jul 8, 2010 8:17 PM

Jun 2009
Hmmm characters are nice, but nothing special. I like how he confessed (and got rejected) in the first episode though. This may lead to bigger and better plot development :D

I'm surprised this isn't 13 episodes..
Jul 8, 2010 9:39 PM

Jun 2008
Jrittmayer said:

because it's impossible to do the omnibus format in 13 episodes, it will make the girls only have 2 EPISODES.

and you don't like watching your anime in supersonic speed right?

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jul 9, 2010 1:28 PM

Dec 2009
Before I saw this I thought the first episode would be utter shit and I would have dropped it after watching it. Though the series looks promising so i'll just keep watching.

Very suprised this is not 13 eps.
Jul 10, 2010 8:02 AM

Sep 2009
kaimax said:
Jrittmayer said:

because it's impossible to do the omnibus format in 13 episodes, it will make the girls only have 2 EPISODES.

and you don't like watching your anime in supersonic speed right?

some anime are just like that...
I kinda hate it when that happens....

13 episodes are too short for a good anime, maybe enough for a bad one
20+ episodes are too short for a good anime, toooooooooooo long for a bad one

CLICK!!
Jul 10, 2010 2:27 PM

Mar 2008
There were some weird dialogues at points, but it okay for the first episode.
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star." -Friedrich Nietzsche | Last.fm

Jul 11, 2010 10:47 AM
Jan 2009
Not too sure about this one. The first episode didn't do anything to pull me in. However, I am interested to see how the format will look.
Jul 12, 2010 12:05 AM

Aug 2009
Really cute episode!

This looks like it will be a great show! ;D
Jul 16, 2010 11:27 PM

Jun 2009
Everything was soft and mellow, from the intro music, characters and the story.

Love how it flows on every detailed situation there is, and involving a lot of cast with different story and background

This is quite enjoyable and I expect the 24 episode to be a memorable one
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jul 17, 2010 8:27 AM

Apr 2009
lol his space closet
Jul 21, 2010 2:25 AM

Jul 2009
It was pretty good and enjoyable.
BTW, I expect a School Days ending.
Jul 21, 2010 3:14 AM

Jun 2008
Actually this looked quite good to me. Obviously a harem since i spotted quite a few girls interested(even his sister seems to be one of them which is interesting) in him but still very different than the usual stupid guy making a fool of himself all the time and girls liking him just like that.
The soft and mellow feeling you get from this is also very good.

First this guy even though he gets a red face when he talks to girls he likes, he can still talk back and also talks to other girls comfortably. That's a big plus in comparison with other harems where they can't even talk properly to girls.
He also expressed his feelings from the first episode. Wow he isn't some guy taking forever and also never admitting the truth when asked to. You don't see that very easily at harem anime.

On the other hand Morashima-senpai got in my nerves. Beautiful girl with a serious attitude problem. She was obviously teasing him threw the whole episode and that is one behavior i find immature and annoying. When a girl tries to tease me like that i consider it as insult to my intelligence. If you think you are a matured sensible person then say what the fuck you want to say and stop teasing around.
In the end what the hell was all that about anyway. If she wasn't interested why did she spend her time teasing him? Why did she approach a guy she knows nothing about if she had no interest whatsoever? Stop playing around you immature spoiled brat, people have other jobs than dealing with you.

Best for me are his sister(cute girl) and that friend of his. She will probably make you feel tired with her overenergivity but she seems fun to be around and a very honest straightforward person.
MonadJul 21, 2010 3:24 AM
Jul 22, 2010 4:50 PM

Jun 2009
I am really shocked there was a confession and rejection in the first episode I love the look and feel of this anime it is a warm anime.Looking forward to more.
Jul 24, 2010 6:20 AM

May 2010
lol, nice take down in first episode... interesting

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Aug 6, 2010 3:56 AM

Mar 2008
The art is very pleasing to the eyes, i must say.
but the episode was boring for me.. will probably leave it on-hold for a while
Aug 15, 2010 2:46 PM

Jul 2010
Damn, I'm wondering why I didn't pick this anime up earlier. Gotta marathon this up until the most recent episode I guess! =)

Aug 15, 2010 4:50 PM

Jan 2010
I think I will like this anime, that Morishima-sempai is cute and the guy too ..
Aug 17, 2010 3:40 PM

Jul 2010
Rejected!
Aug 21, 2010 3:15 AM

Jun 2008
Thise episodes's Notable Cg

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Aug 23, 2010 4:05 AM

Jan 2010
decent first episode,but i don't know if i'm gonna like this :\

4/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Sep 12, 2010 1:30 PM

Oct 2009
Lol, how are they going to keep this up 26 episodes long? xD
Oct 8, 2010 7:57 AM

Dec 2008
Poor Tachibana. He fell in love, confessed and got rejected all in the first ep!
Great show!
I hate I'm just now starting to watch it.
Oct 8, 2010 11:10 AM
Jan 2008
Monad said:

On the other hand Morashima-senpai got in my nerves. Beautiful girl with a serious attitude problem. She was obviously teasing him threw the whole episode and that is one behavior i find immature and annoying. When a girl tries to tease me like that i consider it as insult to my intelligence. If you think you are a matured sensible person then say what the fuck you want to say and stop teasing around.
In the end what the hell was all that about anyway. If she wasn't interested why did she spend her time teasing him? Why did she approach a guy she knows nothing about if she had no interest whatsoever? Stop playing around you immature spoiled brat, people have other jobs than dealing with you.

I don't think she is looking for a relationship, as it shows she rejected another guy before from her class. She isn't spoiled. She just wants to enjoy life without drama. Dude should have waited a little before confessing. Like take her out, get to know her a bit instead of omg I think she is my soulmate, when he doesn't know anything about her. Ugh and he gave up so easily. Just because he failed once doesn't mean its over.
Oct 16, 2010 12:12 PM
Jul 2018
Am I the only one that finds the animation off-putting? I may end up holding it till it's finished though, as it wasn't that good... :P
Nov 28, 2010 7:47 PM

Aug 2008
Hmph.... I'm not surprised why Morishima Haruka-senpai wasn't of my liking.... Definitely Felt something's not alright with that freak... Is just as Monad said... Seems to be like a spoiled brat.. Yet she has that maturish all over her being... But one thing is certain... That liking for water definitely fits her.... It's so... completely fits her... first of all she has those big blue eyes.... she has that fluttering personality... she has that wavy hair... she has that soft-looking skin.... she has that kewl voice... she's so full of references to water dude.... She's really pretty and no wonder she has her own fanbase at school... Being like that definitely makes someone popular.... But what I really disliked is the fact that she ignored the obvious, more or less made fun of Junichi's kindness, and rejected the poor Junichi... The Rejection wasn't completely stupid, and it does make sense since they barely know each other, but why givin him some leads and fill him with hope and then reject him... why not telling him what he needs to be her man? Well she did hmm... Okay I'll give her a chance, yet my impression of Haruka will not change... she's the type of those crazy girls that mess with men...

Anyway I found this first episode quite pretty... Yes the dialogues are awkward, the windmills look a bit out of place, but people this feels real, feels like it could happen to anyone, and the art, sound and the plot so far are pretty... This anime really has potential...

Tachibana Junichi was interesting... he was traumatized in the past, but seeing such possibility he had the guts to make a move forget the past and see what happened.... Well since it's still not the end something interesting might happen between Haruka and Junichi...

Lots of hints here and there... and showing around the place was really nice as well... SO then the hints were pretty obvious: Ayatsuji the class rep, the first year, another third year girl, maybe Haruka's friend, his friend Kaoru, the big appetite girl Rihoko and even maybe the imouto xDDD I like that... all those possibilities. Little or none ecchi... we almost had a panty shot and some cleavage scene.. yet there wasn't anything really ecchi... lovely

Bishoujos, reset for every arc and slice of life-ish school life setting? I will totally love this

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2011 7:29 PM

Jul 2010
this anime feels a lot more realistic than other, my first impression was that everyone looks almost the same, but than i realized no one has colourful hair like in other animes like blue red green ect.
secondly i think u guys are hating a bit too fast, but u might be right.
with the guy "jun" he got a bit trumatized with the rejection before, the girl didnt even come at all so he might have felt like he wasnt even worth the time to have been let known that he wasn't liked.

as for the girl, i was already being a bit suspicious (for no real reason) of the fact that she would be interested becuz he was "nice", yes he was actually a nice guy and pretty cool, but i didnt think a popular school celebrity would fall for just somthing like that. she provided an opportunity (some might say its a trap), and he took it, when most guys probably wouldnt, and than you know what happens. can't blame him becuz he got depressed.

May 28, 2011 8:55 PM

Jun 2009
An okay episode, though this series does reek of cliche. Not really a big deal and I've always had a soft spot for happy go lucky characters like Morishima, so I'll keep watching.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Aug 18, 2011 3:04 AM

Aug 2010
Nice start, especially with the confession, more progression in one episode than in others during a whole season. Also, the characters seem nice. If the quality holds up, I'm in for a nice ride, 5/5.
Aug 22, 2011 11:53 AM

Mar 2011
Was pretty good. I like the characters and everything else. This could be pretty good.
Nov 16, 2011 4:27 PM
Jul 2018
Star Closet!
I want one!
Nov 18, 2011 5:10 PM

Oct 2011
damn Morishima sure is seductive :D
Nope.
Jan 4, 2012 9:42 AM

Dec 2009
I'm shocked when there's sooooo many characters in this show and I didn't dislike any of them (yet)

Nice start :)
Jan 18, 2012 12:22 PM
Dec 2008
i like this show.
i swear, the main character is being tooled.
hes being played like a playstation by the senpai girl.
Mar 6, 2012 1:35 PM

Sep 2011
so I could tell right away Miya's seiyuu was Yuno, and Rihoko's seiyuu was Sae. i have been watching way too much Hidamari Sketch.

Mar 18, 2012 9:41 AM

Dec 2010
Impressive, I really want a imouto route though. Haha!
Mar 18, 2012 9:50 AM

Jun 2010
Mika_Inamori said:
Impressive, I really want a imouto route though. Haha!

Lol.. Is there such route in the game, even?
Apr 11, 2012 2:09 AM

Sep 2011
Lol rejected already! xD

Overall, not too bad, though nothing amaaaziiing either. Still looking forward to the next episode to see how this anime progresses.
Jun 13, 2012 4:22 PM

Feb 2012
He confessed and got rejected right away, I already like the premise.
Jun 15, 2012 4:14 AM

May 2010
I am loving this show.It is so simple & gives a heartwarming feeling.
Jul 6, 2012 10:35 PM

Mar 2009
It's annoying how he's so emo and the pacing was off.
Oct 18, 2012 12:50 PM

Apr 2012
Confession and rejection in the first 20 minutes. That must be an anime record.

One problem I have is that the hottest character seems to be going first, so I'll have a hard time enjoying the rest. You should keep the most attractive one till the end in my very shallow book.
Dec 21, 2012 1:39 PM

Sep 2012
RE-JE-CTED... He just got rejected.
Felt rushed.
Apr 14, 2013 2:03 PM

May 2012
Not bad an interesting development in the first episode already with some nice character introduction and already a love confession but that ended in a rejection though... it was still nice to see what pace this show would have, it has a nice episode pace so lets see what this anime has to offer!
Sep 21, 2013 8:40 PM

Nov 2012
WOW! I never thought if this show is really awesome!
my favorite so far is the black short haired girl and kaoru! XD these girls are lovely :3
btw it is morishima route hmm :3
tachibana telling his feeling too fast :/

first score so far 9.4/10 XD
Feb 19, 2014 10:56 AM

Jan 2013
Good first episode in that this rejection was seen a mile away, at least for now. MC's betaness will be excused since I usually do that for older girls and this girl is his senpai. Let's see how he recovers. Also I hope all the arcs are varied enough so that it stays fresh.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Apr 5, 2014 8:06 PM

Apr 2012
So this is the beginning of my conquest of this legendary omnibus harem anime. Let's see how much time it will take for me to finish it.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jul 1, 2014 12:12 PM

Jun 2012
#rekt
Oct 1, 2014 9:05 AM

Sep 2014
That's an interesting way to start an anime.. Being left on Christmas Eve and then rejected by the girl you like in just the 1st EP lol..

This covers different arcs huh.. I wonder which arc is the best.. I look forward to the rest!
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

45 by MeguSae38 »»
Apr 27, 2:01 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

250 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 26, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 22, 2010

352 by Zane_0 »»
Dec 27, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 23, 2010

279 by Bard_Eren »»
Dec 20, 2023 11:54 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 15, 2010

300 by Glitterybugs »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.