Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 6, 2008 11:18 PM

Oct 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Noooo, I hate cliffhangers! But I hate Kaien bad jokes more, they are not needed.
MettyMay 6, 2008 11:22 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2008 11:36 PM

Oct 2007
Good episode, i liked it :P

Its going a bit on the slow side i think, but not too much... 5 episodes, and still nothing big yet...
May 7, 2008 3:27 AM

Jan 2008
Zero's master, huh?
wonder what will happen next... XP
May 7, 2008 7:11 AM

Nov 2007
Who thought Yuuki could make a good prefect again? She ALWAYS needs saving. All the boys are totally hawt! Loved the appearance of Toga Yagari and Takuma Ichijou.
May 7, 2008 10:38 AM

Mar 2008
I really like this anime :>. Can't really put my finger on it, but damn it's charming. The art is as good as it gets , too.
May 7, 2008 11:01 AM

Jul 2007
Good ep~. I like the Night boys showing up a bit more.. Yuuki has to stop needing to be saved tho. It's already a bit annoying.

I have to mention that Shiki and Ichijou's scene was just SO HOT. XD

I LOVE the ed song! I can't wait till it comes out....
May 7, 2008 11:12 AM
Dec 2007
Everything aside, Zero is soo hott...
May 7, 2008 11:57 AM

Feb 2008
Nice episode. They actually followed manga....

Toga is way hotter than in manga... and his eye color... <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2008 11:59 AM

Jun 2007
I liked it. :) The scene with Zero grabbing Yuuki's staff to stop the Level E was very well done. Yuuki looked absolutely adorable in her regular clothes~

And yeah, I agree with sanjica. Toga is way hot in the anime. =^^=
May 7, 2008 12:05 PM

Mar 2008
mirai_may said:
Good ep~. I like the Night boys showing up a bit more.. Yuuki has to stop needing to be saved tho. It's already a bit annoying.

I agree in 100%! I listen this song in forever. ~~~~Hi miss Alice~~~ Ahhhh.
Shiki and Ichijiou - no commentXD Yuuki--- die.
May 7, 2008 12:36 PM

Feb 2008
Pretty good episode.
So their new teacher is Zero's master, eh? Wonder what will happen next.
May 7, 2008 1:01 PM

Dec 2007
it was an ok episode, it follow the manga almost identical but some changes where made

Sumeragi Kururu - Pledge Queen of Tool Toul To

May 7, 2008 1:05 PM

Jul 2007
Yuuki needs to learn to kick more ass.

I found this episode below average (relative to the first 4 episodes).
May 7, 2008 1:12 PM

Nov 2007
I was a bit disappointed by this episode. The Level E showing up in town was too coincidental (the same thing happened last time they were in town ...), and *of course* the new teacher has to be Zero's "shishou." (Isn't Zero enough like Kyou from Fruits Basket already?) Also, the humor in this show always falls flat with me. It does drama much better.

Nice to see more of the Night class boys, though. I was just wondering about the two in the opening (Ichijou and Shiki), and then they were in the episode and I didn't have to wonder any more ^^ The slight control Yuuki has over Zero now is interesting, and the last scene was pretty intense. It's good they threw in the pills not working on Zero, because I had thought he was just being too proud (read: dumb) to take them, which wasn't the case.

[avatar from Tales of the Abyss]
May 7, 2008 1:23 PM

Jul 2007
Finally some scenes with the OTHER vampires. Ichijou and Shiki are hot *___*
mediocre show, but damn my head is spinning from the pretty...
May 7, 2008 2:50 PM

Jan 2008
i wanna know who that vampire dude really is and what his intentions are he better not try to that to zero agen
May 7, 2008 3:12 PM

Mar 2008
Shizuku said:
mirai_may said:

I agree in 100%! I listen this song in forever. ~~~~Hi miss Alice~~~ Ahhhh.
Shiki and Ichijiou - no commentXD Yuuki--- die.

Agree agree n_n. Hawt scene + great ending (the opening is great aswell). You don't have to wait until it comes out though?, there are other ways.

Oh and by the way is it only me who really likes Kaname? He's srsly sexy. Zero's cute too and I like the voice actor, but I'd rather see Yuuki with Kaname , and Im hoping for some ending with the two of them together (no manga spoilers plox:D).
May 7, 2008 3:42 PM

May 2008
Yuuki annoys me. I'm not quite sure why. Maybe it's because she always needs saving and always seems helpless. Or maybe it's something else. Good ep though. Moved a little slow but I didn't really mind that much. The boy licking that other boy's wrist made me a little uncomfortable though haha.

May 7, 2008 6:41 PM

Mar 2008
Good episode. Hate the cliffhanger, but still pretty damn good.
May 7, 2008 7:15 PM

Aug 2007
Wow Zero got capped..and I actually like Chairman Cross xD
May 7, 2008 7:28 PM

Apr 2008
I have to say that the manga is better for sure, and the anime is moving a little slow for me since I already know what's going to happen way later in the story. I don't like the art in the anime as much as the manga either. Sometimes it seems awkward to me, like, kind of weird if you know what I mean.
May 8, 2008 8:53 AM

Oct 2006
Loved it... yes it was a bit slow but what was important was the mood and atmosphere. The night party was done totally well, everything seemed calm and serene but you still feel the hidden sinister and unfriendliness of the vampires towards both yuuki and zero.
Ending was intense especially with zero grabbing yuuki and nearly chomping down on her then the master appears... O_O, I sort of know what will happen next but so far the anime is giving me a lot more impact than the manga
May 8, 2008 10:31 AM

Nov 2007
Senna said:
and *of course* the new teacher has to be Zero's "shishou." (Isn't Zero enough like Kyou from Fruits Basket already?)
That is too funny, I immediately connected Zero to Kyou from FB too. I was like, "OMG! It's Kyou with white hair". And of course, he has an unusual curse that no one else has that makes him not quite human and not quite unhuman that only a native' girl could understand and help him.
May 8, 2008 10:39 AM

Nov 2007
yeah that did seem way too coincidental that a level e just happened to show up where yuuki was again. what a vampire magnet. seems kaname is jealous as he wanted to bite yuuki first hah.
May 8, 2008 10:54 AM

Mar 2008
To repeat what other have said about Yuki Cross-- yes she is really
annoying shes the typical annoying kawaii girl that always
needs saving and yet somehow she gets a job where she
needs to kick some vampire butt.

As for episode 5 i really liked it
and yes the conveinent Level E was kinda annoying ,
but the story had to move along somehow. the Night Class
bday party was wonderfuly creepy--kinda hot.
<<wants side BL storyline haha :3
but that slayer who shot my Zero is on my list *irk*

May 8, 2008 11:27 AM

Jun 2007
Im also a little anoyyed by Yuuki, buuu~t if i remember correctly next episode will have a good scene involving her and someone else :D anyway it was an ok episode
May 8, 2008 11:45 AM

Aug 2007
That was pretty boring. It could have been better as well..Yuuki just...irritates me alot..
May 8, 2008 12:09 PM

Mar 2008
I can't wait to see some more ACTION! I didn't find it boring though.

I wish Zero would have bitten Yuuki, it's a shame he didn't lol
May 8, 2008 4:08 PM

Oct 2007
I'm so glad they didn't take out the scene where Shiki sucks Ichijou's blood♥ Although they didn't show Shiki's cute face like they did in the manga x[

At first, I thought they were going to, since they introduced Yogari differently, but instead they just switched it around x]

Ichijou isn't nearly as adorable as he is in the manga, and Kaname...he's just nowhere near as attractive and alluring as he is in the manga. In the anime, he's just...creepy X_X (not that he isn't at all in the manga XD)
alugirl613 said:
Senna said:
and *of course* the new teacher has to be Zero's "shishou." (Isn't Zero enough like Kyou from Fruits Basket already?)
That is too funny, I immediately connected Zero to Kyou from FB too. I was like, "OMG! It's Kyou with white hair". And of course, he has an unusual curse that no one else has that makes him not quite human and not quite unhuman that only a native' girl could understand and help him.

OMG, that's exactly what I thought when I first read the manga! And the way Yuki and Kaname can be somewhat creepy is rather similar ;3
May 8, 2008 4:35 PM

May 2008
The new teacher(I forgot his name), Ichijou,Aido and Zero are my fav in this episode. The cliffhanger didn't bother me because I've read the manga :)

Music is from the soul~ ♥
May 8, 2008 6:25 PM

Apr 2008
This is actually following the manga *-* It's so good that they have this episodes in which they really follow the manga, making it a "good episode" for who read the manga ;P

I just don't like the art from the anime... Shiki looks awful >.< I want the Shiki from the manga ;-;
May 9, 2008 2:59 AM

Jun 2007
I like the anime more than the manga. Not sure why, it's in colour perhaps?

Right when i think this is gettting better, it gets worse.

Hope to see some all-out fights soon.
ShurtugalMay 9, 2008 3:04 AM
May 9, 2008 4:50 AM

May 2008
Good one. Am I the only one disliking Kaname till now? Ha ha. It's the same in all forums. They all like him.. I prefer Zero.
May 9, 2008 6:14 AM

Sep 2007
reynekun said:
Yuuki annoys me. I'm not quite sure why. Maybe it's because she always needs saving and always seems helpless. Or maybe it's something else. Good ep though. Moved a little slow but I didn't really mind that much. The boy licking that other boy's wrist made me a little uncomfortable though haha.

Same here. You typed and posted the exact thoughts I wanted to post. ^^
May 9, 2008 9:10 AM

Mar 2008
i thought it was a good episode =]
nice to see more night class students. shiki <3
but yeah it may be moving slow like everyones said.
but seeing as i've read the manga, i think i mainly watch the anime to see it all come to life =]
and it comes to life well.

one thing ive really noticed is that the night class' powers are so much easier to understand in the anime.
clearly cause you can see them, but yeah it adds more meaning to them - which may come in handy for future chapters....when chapter 40 eventually comes out ^ ^
May 9, 2008 11:28 AM
Jun 2007
the episode wasn't bad, although with the cliffhanger i'm eager for more....i kind of wish that yuuki could do more than just need saving...i mean sure, she was attacked by a level E when she was a kid, and that must cause a lot of emotional trauma which causes her to freeze up whenever she sees one, but still......
May 9, 2008 12:29 PM

Nov 2007

---

I know right =D I was like hells yeah go random side characters X3!

Kaname and Yuuki bugged me in this what with Kaname bein all like "aw yeah she diggs me" and Yuuki being like "I can't fight" D=~

May 9, 2008 6:29 PM

Jul 2007
the bday party was awesome, all good looking vampires gather together?!! hehe, but kaname is the hottest~~ luv his eyes..his hair...oh but i do luv zero too, zero got shot!! >_<
May 9, 2008 6:53 PM

Feb 2008
Everytime I see Kaname I think that he is posing. I cant take his bishie-ness seriously. hahaha, Its like hes thinking "Now I'll look dreamily to the left"

Zero is var good. This episode gave me great love for Headmaster Cross. The thing with the microphone was great.

Phft! Who shoots Zero?! I have no love for mr wavy haired eye patched man. Syaoran got him!

May 9, 2008 7:08 PM

Jun 2007
happyhellhound said:
Kaname and Yuuki bugged me in this what with Kaname bein all like "aw yeah she diggs me"
perfidiouspal said:
Everytime I see Kaname I think that he is posing. I cant take his bishie-ness seriously. hahaha, Its like hes thinking "Now I'll look dreamily to the left"

xD
May 9, 2008 7:15 PM

Mar 2008
perfidiouspal said:

Zero is var good. This episode gave me great love for Headmaster Cross. The thing with the microphone was great.

Phft! Who shoots Zero?! I have no love for mr wavy haired eye patched man. Syaoran got him!

I thought they were all howt.
Yes, all four.

Seriously, this anime's art rocks, and you'll probably hear me say that a lot.
May 9, 2008 7:43 PM

Jan 2008
hmmm it's good but not great....
shiki's eyes are so hot..
MY SIGNATURE

May 10, 2008 7:33 AM

Apr 2007
I liked the episode, there were better ones but like people said the Shiki and Ichijou scene was VERY hot. >.<

But for people who watch D.gray-man, when Yagari Toga comes didn't anyone think "Cross?" and then Zero has the same hair as Allen and then again he just so happens to be his master.

Thanks to Iri for the awesome Signature!! ^^
May 10, 2008 8:11 AM

Mar 2008
Hooraay! The episode is same as manga! XD
May 10, 2008 2:33 PM

Nov 2007
mysticdreamer said:

when Yagari Toga comes didn't anyone think "Cross?" and then Zero has the same hair as Allen and then again he just so happens to be his master.

That Toga really resembles Cross, now that you mention it :o He also has a similar air to him..
May 10, 2008 5:22 PM

Aug 2007
Bit of a slow episode but I still liked it, I usually dont like shows that leave off with a cliffhanger at the end of every episode, so hopefully they dont start making a habit of doing that.
May 11, 2008 5:29 AM

Oct 2007
mysticdreamer said:
But for people who watch D.gray-man, when Yagari Toga comes didn't anyone think "Cross?" and then Zero has the same hair as Allen and then again he just so happens to be his master.

Yeah I actually thought so too. Muscular man, long hair, dark voice and eye patch = General Cross.

And as stated before on page 1 - Toga looks awesome in the anime.

As for Yuuki, I hate her. Extremely boring and no different than a stereotype heroine. What keeps this anime going are the vampires and Zero. <3
May 11, 2008 10:12 AM

Nov 2007
Missy said:
mysticdreamer said:

As for Yuuki, I hate her. Extremely boring and no different than a stereotype heroine. What keeps this anime going are the vampires and Zero. <3

Well, I'd say that she is still better than most shoujo heroines. She is rescued by others but she can fight on her own and I really like how she takes it on herself to help Zero. Though I could be wrong since I haven't read the manga yet ;)

Right now the character I dislike most is Kaname. He might be hot but.. NO. He's just SO dull in the anime (my friend keeps telling me he's awesome in the manga. Maaaybe >.>)
May 11, 2008 9:22 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Takuma's birthday!! I smiled at his goofy appearance (knew it was coming)... but his voice just doesn't sit right with me. The dramatic vampire scenes, and all the steaminess flying around in this episode was great.

Kaname (the anime one) is growing on me. The bad animation at some parts is still irritating though....
May 13, 2008 1:58 PM

Oct 2007
Good episode. Hope the next one will be better
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

wakka9ca - May 1, 2008

75 by BhavyaPunia »»
Apr 14, 5:29 AM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

chryseis - Apr 7, 2008

189 by BhavyaPunia »»
Apr 14, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BrokenTrinkets - Jun 24, 2008

76 by yukixkaname2 »»
Nov 13, 2023 4:18 AM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kYem - May 19, 2008

76 by yukixkaname2 »»
Nov 13, 2023 4:17 AM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ohmiharu - Jun 30, 2008

137 by noa_moment »»
Nov 1, 2023 3:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.