Forum Settings
Forums

what generic things do you find attractive in a guy?

New
Sep 19, 4:44 AM

Sep 2024
Asking this to the Gays and str8 Gals, please for data's sake identify yourself :)

Rate how attractive you find these various things out of 10:

-Cocky but has a nice smile and is fun: ?/10
-Has a sad presence but dresses well and is well mannered: ?/10
-Is attractive in an unconventional manner, not your type but still attractive: ?/10
-He's some kind of a loser but you are good friends: ?/10
-He's some kind of an idiot and gets on your nerves but cares about you: ?/10
-Straight up incredibly boring but he is attractive, very much your type: ?/10
-He is kinda ugly facewise but has a good body, smells nice and is good at making you feel some kind of way: ?/10

We will assume the guy in question is somewhere between your same height or just slightly taller, he is your same age, lives in the same town.

HateFearHungerSep 19, 9:22 AM
Sep 19, 5:24 AM

Sep 2016
Please create a 2nd topic similar to this but with girls instead guys.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Sep 19, 5:32 AM

Sep 2024
Reply to Zarutaku
@Zarutaku

I mean it's an anime forum, let's not pretend that we guys can afford to have any standards or preferences at all
Sep 19, 6:11 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to HateFearHunger
@Zarutaku

I mean it's an anime forum, let's not pretend that we guys can afford to have any standards or preferences at all
@HateFearHunger I think you underestimate the number of desperate femcels.
Sep 19, 6:34 AM

Jan 2009
as gold diggers says his fat wallet is all that matters
Sep 19, 6:46 AM

Sep 2024
Reply to deg
as gold diggers says his fat wallet is all that matters
@deg

every human being has a gold digger phase....it's momentary, just like milk teeth
Sep 19, 6:46 AM

Sep 2024
Reply to Zarutaku
@HateFearHunger I think you underestimate the number of desperate femcels.
@Zarutaku

I sincerily, desperately hope you are right.
Sep 19, 7:01 AM

Dec 2021
I agree with @deg, even $20 is enough to find anything attractive.
Sep 19, 7:19 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Straight girl here, here's my answers~

-Cocky but has a nice smile and is fun: 8/10 if he really have skills to back up his cockiness, otherwise 5/10

-Has a sad presence but dresses well and is well mannered: 8/10

-Is attractive in an unconventional manner, not your type but still attractive: 6-8/10 kind of hard to answer because depends

-He's some kind of a loser but you are good friends: 3/10

-He's some kind of an idiot and gets on your nerves but cares about you: 3/10

-Straight up incredibly boring but he is attractive, very much your type: 8/10 if his personality and skills are attractive.

-He is kinda ugly facewise but has a good body, smells nice and is good at making you feel some kind of way: 8/10, maybe even 10/10 if the only ugly thing about him is just his face but excellent in everything :D

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Sep 19, 11:04 AM

Jan 2022
Reply to Rinrinka
Straight girl here, here's my answers~

-Cocky but has a nice smile and is fun: 8/10 if he really have skills to back up his cockiness, otherwise 5/10

-Has a sad presence but dresses well and is well mannered: 8/10

-Is attractive in an unconventional manner, not your type but still attractive: 6-8/10 kind of hard to answer because depends

-Straight up incredibly boring but he is attractive, very much your type: 8/10 if his personality and skills are attractive.

-He is kinda ugly facewise but has a good body, smells nice and is good at making you feel some kind of way: 8/10, maybe even 10/10 if the only ugly thing about him is just his face but excellent in everything :D
Rinrinka said:

You bully men who actually care about you. Sad.
Sep 19, 11:07 AM

Sep 2024
Reply to LenRea
Rinrinka said:

LenRea said:

It's a women's world, and this is mainly a women's thread, espeically one about "attraction" and not "friendship".... it's in the title.
Sep 19, 11:14 AM

Jan 2022
Reply to HateFearHunger
LenRea said:

It's a women's world, and this is mainly a women's thread, espeically one about "attraction" and not "friendship".... it's in the title.
@HateFearHunger It has nothing to do with friendship. It's merely terrible logic that happens to be also cruel. People shouldn't find toxic people more attractive than people who care about them. Sad.
Sep 19, 11:19 AM

Sep 2024
Reply to LenRea
@HateFearHunger It has nothing to do with friendship. It's merely terrible logic that happens to be also cruel. People shouldn't find toxic people more attractive than people who care about them. Sad.
@LenRea

People kill each other, torturing one another, slicing off limbs by limb while the victim's still awake, gouging eyes out.
They stab and rape, sometimes stabbing while raping, violence against women, children, men, and even animals.

Go back to Disneyland, kid.

This is a thread about attraction, it's not about villanizing anyone for having their own prefferences. That girl doesn't even fucking know you, she never met you... she owes you nothing.

let that sink in....SHE OWS YOU NOTHING. THEY OWE YOU NOTHING.....NO ONE OWS YOU ANYTHING JUST BECAUSE YOU CARE ABOUT THEM.

You know the only people that owe you stuff? banks do, and insurance companies....
So go to your bank, grab some cash, like 300 bucks or so, and spend it on a good, young and caring hooker that will roleplay as your girlfriend for 1 hour... it will get your useless pressured frustration off.
HateFearHungerSep 19, 11:31 AM
Sep 19, 11:36 AM

Jan 2022
Reply to HateFearHunger
@LenRea

People kill each other, torturing one another, slicing off limbs by limb while the victim's still awake, gouging eyes out.
They stab and rape, sometimes stabbing while raping, violence against women, children, men, and even animals.

Go back to Disneyland, kid.

This is a thread about attraction, it's not about villanizing anyone for having their own prefferences. That girl doesn't even fucking know you, she never met you... she owes you nothing.

let that sink in....SHE OWS YOU NOTHING. THEY OWE YOU NOTHING.....NO ONE OWS YOU ANYTHING JUST BECAUSE YOU CARE ABOUT THEM.

You know the only people that owe you stuff? banks do, and insurance companies....
So go to your bank, grab some cash, like 300 bucks or so, and spend it on a good, young and caring hooker that will roleplay as your girlfriend for 1 hour... it will get your useless pressured frustration off.
@HateFearHunger Lol, yeah you made a thread about attraction and caring is also attractive. You're the one bringing off-topic stuff into it like rape and torture and the banks, lol. Nice projection, kid.
Sep 19, 11:40 AM

Apr 2024
Reply to Zarutaku
@Zarutaku for real broooo even if i think that you will add
being a family member =10/10
Currently madly in love with my babygirl Laura Kinney💛💛 (yes i'm horny)
Sep 19, 11:41 AM

May 2013
11/10 - cocky and fun I like, I dont want to have to lead the charge on everything.

6/10 - As long as he isnt too gloomy it's fine plus cuddles will always boost his mood.

5/10 - common situation type deal, can totally be worked around so flat middle 5/10

0/10 - I dont fuck friends

5/10 - I can work with boring as long as he does well in bed.

7/10 - Alot of guys are kinda ugly already so the personality is a major factor.

This thread is weird but glad I can ramble about men for a second. I've found personally it's hard to find a truly good man. Partly due to availability, shitty men are exciting and a dime a dozen so having a fling is super easy but obviously that doesnt provide romantic fulfillment regardless of how much many of us wish it did.

I've been back to dating this year and I'm trying to gauge my actual romantic worth while trying to find someone decent. Its something for sure.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Sep 19, 11:43 AM

Sep 2014
chilll and only slightly gay. nothing more than that. also we wouldnt do anything explicit. just kiss, but hanging out sometimes.
Sep 19, 11:45 AM

Sep 2024
Reply to LenRea
@HateFearHunger Lol, yeah you made a thread about attraction and caring is also attractive. You're the one bringing off-topic stuff into it like rape and torture and the banks, lol. Nice projection, kid.
@LenRea

I honestly don't need you in my thread, she doesn't need you either... no one needs you here, you are not requested, you are not needed, your presence is useless here :)
Sep 19, 11:46 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to Zakatsuki_
@Zarutaku for real broooo even if i think that you will add
being a family member =10/10
@Zakatsuki_

being a *lovely* family member
Sep 19, 11:47 AM

Jan 2022
Reply to HateFearHunger
@LenRea

I honestly don't need you in my thread, she doesn't need you either... no one needs you here, you are not requested, you are not needed, your presence is useless here :)
@HateFearHunger Fatherless behavior at it's peak. Great supervillain dialogue btw.
Sep 19, 11:51 AM

Sep 2024
Reply to LenRea
@HateFearHunger Fatherless behavior at it's peak. Great supervillain dialogue btw.
@LenRea

I was born out of rape dude, my father's tankfully dead and gone :)
I really don't like people like you, you bring nothing of use to anyone here, maybe that's why you are so sad, because you are useless.
I might be the one with villanous blood in me, but you are the useless one around spewing poison.

@Nette
so I guess it was somewhat of a lucky/good year? would you care to define your perfect man? I'm all ears, like really... they are so big I could use them as if they were wings and fly around, I could fly you up in the sky. This might be your one and only chance, take my hand and let's go fly around the world!
HateFearHungerSep 19, 11:59 AM
Sep 19, 11:59 AM

May 2013
@HateFearHunger

Oh no, the year has been dogshit in context of love XD. I've been ranting about the guy I've been texting for a bit now because he annoys the shit out of me with his red flaggy behavior.

Something for me to think about would be my ideal man. I dont particularly know tbh. I'm really bad at figuring this sorta thing out. A big thing maybe would be someone receptive both emotionally and sexually but on the flipside that is also challenging because ot forces me to be a fully functional autonomous person which I particularly struggle with in the context of relationships. So maybe someone who is patient with my mental problems.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Sep 19, 2:33 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
-He's a birdbrain, but knows how to coo: ?/10
Sep 19, 2:36 PM

Sep 2024
Reply to Kwanthemaster
-He's a birdbrain, but knows how to coo: ?/10
@Kwanthemaster

dud a girl I like... she was obsessed with making pigeon/cat sounds when we used to cuddle, so that would be a 10/10 for me
Sep 19, 9:25 PM

Jul 2024
Like gold diggers trophy girlfriends and trophy wives says his fat wallet is all that matters
Sep 19, 10:18 PM

Nov 2013
This is such a bait thread, smh......
Sep 20, 3:20 AM

Sep 2024
Reply to TheDarkLordOtaku
This is such a bait thread, smh......
@TheDarkLordOtaku

I hope someone shoots you in the testicles with a shotgun. I hope people like you die a tremendously painful death.
Sep 20, 9:13 AM

Nov 2013
Reply to HateFearHunger
@TheDarkLordOtaku

I hope someone shoots you in the testicles with a shotgun. I hope people like you die a tremendously painful death.
@HateFearHunger Can the offender at least be a moe moe waifu, who carries out her task with a look of disgust on her face?
Sep 20, 9:48 AM

Sep 2024
Reply to TheDarkLordOtaku
@HateFearHunger Can the offender at least be a moe moe waifu, who carries out her task with a look of disgust on her face?
@TheDarkLordOtaku

fair enough, just lemme buy a waifu costume off amazon first, you provide the money for the costume I'll provide the shotgun (I'm licensed, it's all legal so don worry guyz :3)
Sep 20, 10:42 AM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
Reply to LenRea
Rinrinka said:

@LenRea literally thers nothing wrong with her since she doesnt really expect on typical guy like u but more like ur wish towards expectation on her hugely beyond imagination at all

- Hygenies cock is a must unless if u still use tissue than water lollll 8/10
- Attratice with unconvention manner more likely alpha sigma guy typical pretty sure woman like the brave one as long as it doesnt exceeds the crime limits 8/10
- loser guy but good friend more likely childhood friend from anime trope basically just mid one but have a lot of potential if theres true support from lovely one 6-10/10
- straight up idol looks but so boring type like this literally lowest one since they cant bring to serious relationship into deeper level thats why the best to know people like it just as admirer only without knowing their true bland personal 5/10
- ugly bastard / the greedy one actually peak of male type since he would do anything to pursuit their achievement regardless how shitty their current state thats why this tier truely number 1 beyond alpha n sigma instead 10/10

Sep 20, 10:47 AM

Jan 2022
Reply to ISeeLifePeople
@LenRea literally thers nothing wrong with her since she doesnt really expect on typical guy like u but more like ur wish towards expectation on her hugely beyond imagination at all

- Hygenies cock is a must unless if u still use tissue than water lollll 8/10
- Attratice with unconvention manner more likely alpha sigma guy typical pretty sure woman like the brave one as long as it doesnt exceeds the crime limits 8/10
- loser guy but good friend more likely childhood friend from anime trope basically just mid one but have a lot of potential if theres true support from lovely one 6-10/10
- straight up idol looks but so boring type like this literally lowest one since they cant bring to serious relationship into deeper level thats why the best to know people like it just as admirer only without knowing their true bland personal 5/10
- ugly bastard / the greedy one actually peak of male type since he would do anything to pursuit their achievement regardless how shitty their current state thats why this tier truely number 1 beyond alpha n sigma instead 10/10

@ISeeLifePeople Didn't read but Orochi did nothing wrong. Fuck that dumb irresponsible manbaby Oden.
LenReaSep 20, 10:57 AM
Sep 20, 11:09 AM

Dec 2021
Simplest thing a dude can do to win the hearts of the ladies is to be furrendly towards cats. Deep pockets filled with moolah, and a love fur cats. That's all it takes.
Sep 20, 11:20 AM

Sep 2016
KittenCuddler said:
Deep pockets filled with moolah

That sounds about right.
Sep 20, 11:49 AM

May 2013
Reply to HateFearHunger
@TheDarkLordOtaku

fair enough, just lemme buy a waifu costume off amazon first, you provide the money for the costume I'll provide the shotgun (I'm licensed, it's all legal so don worry guyz :3)
@HateFearHunger

Honestly shoot me too. I grow weary of this existence.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Sep 20, 12:15 PM

Sep 2024
Reply to Nette
@HateFearHunger

Honestly shoot me too. I grow weary of this existence.
@Nette

Nooo! don't die my netter! Let's have drink and maybe let me smash, you will change your mind!
You can vent about your shitty life while I smooch your neck
HateFearHungerSep 20, 1:00 PM
Sep 20, 12:43 PM

Jun 2016
straight girl, so ...

-Cocky but has a nice smile and is fun: 7/10

-Has a sad presence but dresses well and is well mannered: 6/10

-Is attractive in an unconventional manner, not your type but still attractive: 5/10

-He's some kind of a loser but you are good friends: 2/10

-He's some kind of an idiot and gets on your nerves but cares about you: 4/10

-Straight up incredibly boring but he is attractive, very much your type: 5/10

-He is kinda ugly facewise but has a good body, smells nice and is good at making you feel some kind of way: 5/10
Sep 20, 3:47 PM

May 2013
Reply to HateFearHunger
@Nette

Nooo! don't die my netter! Let's have drink and maybe let me smash, you will change your mind!
You can vent about your shitty life while I smooch your neck
@HateFearHunger

Okay I know you're being sarcastic and all but I do have people offer that legitimately so you arent helping lol.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Sep 20, 3:50 PM

Sep 2024
Reply to Nette
@HateFearHunger

Okay I know you're being sarcastic and all but I do have people offer that legitimately so you arent helping lol.
@Nette

I'm seriously so..... down bad :C
Sep 21, 8:06 AM
Jan 2019
Not gonna answer the questions, but since a lot of people here talk about money and how much it matters: as someone who grew up piss poor, I couldn't care less.
Be it a guy or girl as a romantic partner, if you don't literally steal from me or pretend to be a sugar baby, I'm cool. Honestly, my standards are below average. If you take me to McDonalds and buy me a cheeseburger I'd be more than happy.
Sep 21, 8:43 AM

Sep 2014
Reply to KittenCuddler
Simplest thing a dude can do to win the hearts of the ladies is to be furrendly towards cats. Deep pockets filled with moolah, and a love fur cats. That's all it takes.
@KittenCuddler if this is the case i might as well go join a monastery.

sorry ladies.
Sep 21, 1:38 PM

Jan 2009
LenRea said:
It has nothing to do with friendship. It's merely terrible logic that happens to be also cruel. People shouldn't find toxic people more attractive than people who care about them. Sad.
The posters are not representative for every single person out there. As much as I agree with you that personal success shouldn't matter when it comes to attractiveness, I can see why it does. And what would be the point of being with someone who cares about you, but where you can never get along with?
Sep 22, 1:46 AM
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
A huge cock. Not only long (7+ inches), but also thick. I like to see big cocks, but I'm not gay though.
Sep 22, 1:54 AM

Jun 2024
Well my type of guy is gentleman type you know respect the ladies and more matutre type and on funny side.

(yes I'm a girl)
Sep 23, 6:15 AM

Mar 2008
I feel like the loser question is a loss because different people consider different things as being a loser and it always is something bad which is why it is consistently ranking so low. You should have been more specific instead of using words open to interpretation plus throwing in good friend complicates things since some people avoid that as you've seen. Idiot also may be open to interpretation, some may see it as being dim witted, and others it may be someone doing really childish obnoxious things but others may see it as having views that are opposite of their own especially with the gets on your nerves part. So some of these answers are more shallow looking than they might actually be.
Sep 23, 6:21 AM

Feb 2020
Not gay (maybe curious though 👀) but I like seeing guys maintain their hair, especially medium length.
Short hair lacks individuality a little (my opinion) and long hair gets too messy.
Sep 23, 6:32 AM

Mar 2008
Reply to Little_Sheepling
Not gay (maybe curious though 👀) but I like seeing guys maintain their hair, especially medium length.
Short hair lacks individuality a little (my opinion) and long hair gets too messy.
@Little_Sheepling
That would depend on hair type since some people their hair is wavy or curly or frizzy more or less at different lengths.
Sep 23, 6:36 AM

Sep 2018
Not gay or a woman, but this question has a quantitative answer.
1. Height
Face is 2nd
Statistics on online dating (which btw is the most popular form of finding mates)
Sep 23, 7:05 AM

Feb 2020
Reply to traed
@Little_Sheepling
That would depend on hair type since some people their hair is wavy or curly or frizzy more or less at different lengths.
@traed That's a fair observation. I actually get a lot of frizz myself, no matter what I do😩

More topics from this board

» Can I Still make Shit posts on MAL?

MellowJello - 12 hours ago

17 by Lost_Viking »»
2 seconds ago

» Why are Vikings worshipped when they were thugs that stole and raped anything

vasipi4946 - Today

26 by Lost_Viking »»
56 minutes ago

Poll: » words can harm or hurt? or are you stoic?

deg - 8 hours ago

14 by ZakuF_ »»
2 hours ago

» Would you give a 2 week notice if the job did you wrong?

The-Nsider - 3 hours ago

3 by ZakuF_ »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » why are people so elitist on this site?

college_boy - 9 hours ago

6 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.