Jul 2016
Yukari (Girls und Panzer)
Haruhi (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu)
Ryuuko (Kill la Kill)

Nio (Akuma no Riddle)

Rias (High School DxD)
Kyouko (Madoka Magica)
Kana (Oshi no Ko)

Elsa (Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu)
Rio (Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai!)

Nazuna (Yofukashi no Uta)
Carmilla (Hataage! Kemono Michi)
Misha (Hataage! Kemono Michi)

Wakaba (Vividred Operation)

Kiwi (black thong) (Gushing Over Magical Girls)
Jul 12, 7:40 AM

May 2019
Kumiko from Gokusen and Connie from Attack on Titan, in fact a Japanese artist drew a cool portrait of me in touhou art.

Jul 12, 8:17 AM

Sep 2016
Don't think such characters exists, barely anyone would want to see them.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jul 12, 8:22 AM
Jan 2022
Okita sougo from Gintama is somewhat similar to me I guess

Jul 12, 8:36 AM

Feb 2020

Serious answer Ryouko Otonashi from Danganronpa, as I sometimes stammer and repeat myself.

Everyday attitude probably Tomoki Sakurai
Jul 12, 8:42 AM
Jul 2018
They're all in my favorites list, but to explain:

Shinichi Sakurai
Both of us are antisocial and love cats.

Ordinary Person (aka "Swindler")
Both of us have a natural curiosity, have been caught up in some criminal shit by accident, and have a tendency to help others (even if it fucks us over).

Kazuya Souma
Both of us are realists and deal with situations as they happen, rather than complain about it. We tend to just accept shit as it happens and don't bother taking the time to stress about it.

Hiroshi Odokawa
Both of us have a stand-offish personality and often come off as cold or lacking empathy due to how we treat others.

Akira Tendou
Both of us have an interest in adventure and when given the freedom to enjoy life with no restrictions, we take full advantage of that, even if it comes at a cost.

Kou Yamori
Both of us are highly analytical and will often try to rationalize our feelings, rather than embrace them.

Kouta Hirano
Both of us are overweight, have been bullied before, and now have a violent tendency when law no longer exists.

David Martinez
Both of us live in poverty and have lost loved ones.

Kuroto Nakano
Both of us come off as depressed or exhausted all the time because we rarely smile and avoid eye contact, which tends to make people avoid us for the atmosphere around us.

Shiori Katase
Both of us are obsessed with cats.
Jul 12, 8:49 AM

Oct 2019
Mamao and okabe are the closest.

Okabe is me if he didn't have thr mad scientist persona. Aside from that the way he thinks and acts is extremely similar to me.

Same with mamao, but replace the poison. I would say the way I act acround my friends is very different, but aside from that, we're pretty similar.
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Jul 12, 9:01 AM

Jun 2019
I couldn't believe when I watched Gintama and found myself on screen (Hasegawa), but for some reason they call him Madao (Middle Aged Dumb Ass Oldie), lol.

Seriously though, not yet. I suppose I'm becoming like some of the anime dads you see, but my younger days were a bit livelier than most insert male chars you get in anime. I studied a lot, drank a lot, caroused with lots of girls, got high and had fun with my mates getting up to mischief. And that was all before I turned 16, then it was clubs/festivals, more studying, more girls, recreational drugs of all varieties. Then I settled down and became a hard working member of society with wife and two kids. Can't think of any anime chars with backstory like that, too boring. Am I flexing, yeah a little, but I'm old and up to my elbows in nappies so looking back on past glories is all I have, oh and a wonderful family, can't forget them. Young me feels like a different person.
23feanorJul 12, 9:11 AM
Jul 12, 9:02 AM

Jan 2024
Itsuki Nanako but gender reverse.
Also Kasumi Miwa for being useless.
Jul 12, 9:38 AM

Mar 2023
Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
Jul 12, 9:50 AM

Feb 2024
Somewhere in the middle between Vash and Elinalise, idk.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Jul 12, 1:19 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to Spunkert
Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
@Spunkert I guess I have to crossplay Haruhi for you then.
Jul 12, 1:22 PM

Jul 2021
Nobody talks like anime characters in real life.
Jul 12, 1:55 PM

Jul 2023
Reply to APolygons2
Mamao and okabe are the closest.

Okabe is me if he didn't have thr mad scientist persona. Aside from that the way he thinks and acts is extremely similar to me.

Same with mamao, but replace the poison. I would say the way I act acround my friends is very different, but aside from that, we're pretty similar.
@APolygons2 I guess I'm the same, but more like Okabe than Maomao
Jul 12, 6:06 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to JaniSIr
Nobody talks like anime characters in real life.
@JaniSIr Dyslexia? The title says characters who TALK LIKE YOU.
Jul 12, 6:30 PM
Dec 2014
Cringe like this still gets posted? Why would you ever want to creepily imprint yourself onto a fictional character? Are you that desperate for validation?
"Thorkell has no resistance to getting kicked in the f-in head. To be honest, neither do I." -Captain Mack

"You've faced many life-and-death situations. But that does not make you an adult. Finding more fallen-out hairs on your pillow, watching your favorite stuffed-bread disappear from the convenience store... the accumulation of those little despairs is what makes a person an adult."-Nanami Kento

"When a piece of media is bad, it's much easier to nitpick the less significant things because they're seen as a part of the problem. Alternatively, it becomes more difficult to nitpick something like a masterpiece because even the flaws are seen as contributing to the overall quality of the media." -Paraphrasing Mauler
Jul 12, 8:29 PM

May 2021
Oikawa (Haikyuu), Mikey (Tokyo Revengers), and Sasha (AOT)
DigiCat is on Vacation!
Jul 12, 9:06 PM

Jun 2016
Any kuudere character. I may be King Shitposter online, but I'm actually really quiet and reserved in real life.
Jul 12, 9:30 PM

Oct 2013
I dunno...I guess every character that's mostly jokey but can switch to a serious tone when necessary or when they feel like it. Not going to go and list everyone I think fits that.
Jul 12, 9:39 PM

Jan 2020

Definitely Hanekawa Tsubasa.

So more than once has it happened to me, that due to my nerdy but humble attitude I am seen as knowledgeable about quite some random topics, but when someone points it out I end up saying "I am not an expert on it though, I only know some stuff", and when I watched Monogatari and heard Hanekawa say "I don't know everything, I just know what I know" I was shocked on how she was so similar to me in that aspect, heck I now say her phrase as well.

Nandemo wa Shiranai wa yo, Shitteru Koto dake.
MOKUSHI KUSHIMO SHIMOKU KUMOSHI MOSHIKU SHIKUMO.
Jul 12, 11:57 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to IpreferEcchi
@JaniSIr Dyslexia? The title says characters who TALK LIKE YOU.
@IpreferEcchi No, I just generalised a little bit.
Anime has this thing where they over emphasise everything, which is just something that nobody does irl.
Jul 13, 12:06 AM

Mar 2008
But I don't speak Japanese, at least not now. If there is any it slipped my mind.
Jul 13, 12:22 AM

Jun 2024
I'm kind of a combination of all the Evangelion characters, because mental illness.

In terms of mannerisms, I probably resemble Shinji the most, but I occasionally act bratty like Asuka as well.
Jul 13, 4:37 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to JaniSIr
@IpreferEcchi No, I just generalised a little bit.
Anime has this thing where they over emphasise everything, which is just something that nobody does irl.
@JaniSIr I over emphasize everything, so I guess I'm nobody.

More topics from this board

» Who's your first anime crush?

Kanipan_Enkuldes - Aug 2

33 by MogKnight »»
3 minutes ago

» What is an anime you thought you were going to like but ended up hateing/not enjoying ( 1 2 )

TheSuave - Jul 13

53 by TitanOfPlasma »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you find Anime to be too safe and soulless nowadays compared to previous decades?

Dragevard - 1 hour ago

8 by FanofAction »»
13 minutes ago

» Visa Mastercard censorship hits Denpasoft ( An adult VN distributor)

rohan121 - Yesterday

44 by ColourWheel »»
13 minutes ago

» Why do an anime fandom always hates another fandom?

nirererin - 7 hours ago

22 by DesuMaiden »»
19 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.