Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Twilight Out of Focus
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 4, 8:00 AM

Jul 2017
Another season, and yet another Studio Deen produced BL show...

Mangaka Janome's Tasogare Out Focus can best be described as a series of related and unrelated stories, though how the anime will play all of this together remains to be seen.

Ikusaburo Yamazaki's OP is stereotypical BL Anisong, and so too is Amber's ED.

The 2nd Year students of Film Club students Mao Tsuchya and Hisashi Otomo being roommates for a year, now they're getting through their second year with ease in a boarding house, barring a promise of a BL relationship. And to think that the club's next project would be a BL work no thanks to (presumably) club president Giichi Ichikawa who's serving as the director and had never any form of romantic relationship before. Still, for a festival, they're going ahead for this trend...and to have Mao talk to Hisashi to get him to play their main role, it's breaking their promise already if this gets a green light from the delinquent, which Mao fears for the worst, and Ichikawa recruiting him into their movie, doesn't make the proposition any better.

In the heat, Hisashi trying to have sex with Mao, the latter is concerned that his cold made him this worse, which he actually handled the suppression well from Hisashi, which led to the promise. But as the days passes, Mao is feeling rather pressed, because he's clearly being in love with Hisashi, yet not being able to deny the fact that those feelings have begun to flutter within him.

So far, this is one of the most intense BL shows yet, though with a rather mature cast that feels just as relatable as they are in a school setting. Anyone remember Fall 2021's Sankaku Mado no Sotogawa wa Yoru a.k.a The Night Beyond the Tricornered Window BL show? It's similar.

Last season's Tadaima, Okaeri was so good, I'm not too sold yet on this one.
KANLen09Jul 5, 7:36 PM
Jul 4, 8:00 AM

Dec 2021
In Winter we had Cherry Magic. In Spring we had Tadaima, Okaeri. Now in Summer we have Janome's 3-volume BL, Twilight Out of Focus

Ikusaburo Yamazaki's OP sounds like any other BL OP/ED to me lmao. And Amber's ED is pretty generic.

At an all-boys school dormitory, Mao ends up sharing a room with Hisashi, a lone wolf and troublemaker. They make three agreements: One, Mao will never tell anyone that Hisashi is gay and has a boyfriend, Two, Hisashi will never approach Mao "in that way," and Three, they’ll respect each other's "private time." They have been getting along well as roommates. One day, Mao, involved in the movie club, decides to shoot a film with a BL theme. When the director asks if Hisashi can play the lead role, Mao finds himself increasingly unable to take his eyes off Hisashi.

Right off the bat I'm getting strong Fuukoi vibes from this, just you know, without the being forced to live with a stranger against your own will part. Anywho, director did NOT hold back. Dude wasted no time and just got straight to the meats of it about the play being some BL-focused one. Do find it funny the fact these dudes have a sign of some sorts to alert each other they're jerking off lol. I found to really liked the direction of the whole "kiss" scene when Mao first comes into the room at night. Like as if Mao's feelings were restricted due to the situation just like the aspect ratio.

A one sided love.... one that was over before it even started. Really strong intro. I'll always take my seasonal dose of BL.

Jul 4, 8:32 AM
Jul 2022
As a manga reader, all I can say is episode one was PERFECT, exactly what I expected with all the intensity and sparks. Ichikawa's VA specifically stood out to me, so I'm excited to see more of him animated.

On a sad note, it really sucks to see this show get the homophobic torture treatment from CR right off the bat. Hoping the ratings get back to a normal level soon and to see the haters receive some karmic retribution. Fingers crossed!
Jul 4, 8:39 AM
Mar 2023
I'm getting incredibly tired of seeing assault scenes in BL. We are not people who go around assaulting people.
Jul 4, 8:58 AM

Mar 2012
He has a fever and when his roommate tries to help him he sexually assaults him and then they have a conversation about how gay people don't assault others, how very persuasive! Looks like another shitty BL where relationship starts with sexual assault. I just checked the manga page and it has an Erotica tag, should have known based on that even though the anime doesn't have it, makes me wonder if these scenes were far worse in the manga.
Maou_heikaJul 4, 9:04 AM
Jul 4, 9:03 AM
Mar 2023
Maou_heika said:
He has a fever and when his roommate tries to help him he sexually assaults him and then they have a conversation about how gay people don't assault other, how very persuasive! Looks like another shitty BL where relationship starts with sexual assault. I just checked the manga page and it has an Erotica tag, should have known based on that even though the anime doesn't have it, makes me wonder if these scenes were far worse in the manga.

wow I never even realised it was erotica. that's kinda nasty considering how they are in school and all
Jul 4, 9:14 AM

Jun 2021
Maou_heika said:
He has a fever and when his roommate tries to help him he sexually assaults him and then they have a conversation about how gay people don't assault others, how very persuasive! Looks like another shitty BL where relationship starts with sexual assault. I just checked the manga page and it has an Erotica tag, should have known based on that even though the anime doesn't have it, makes me wonder if these scenes were far worse in the manga.

That scene actually felt more intense here than in the manga, maybe because it was only like 2 pages in the manga idk but it hurts my heart either way. (Didn’t see it as assault so much as a dreaming person in pain trying to hold onto something that he needs to let go of)

The manga

This is a story of high school boys figuring out their hearts and their sexualities and there is nothing wrong or gross about it (just my opinion).
Jul 4, 9:16 AM

Nov 2016
Lol Final Destination parody.

I mean Hisashi looks kinda zesty(admittedly a few characters do; designs lowkey give Yarichin☆Bitch-bu vibes), so people might be able to tell or wouldn't be surprised to find out that bro swings that way.

My run with BL has been good lately, might as well give this one a try.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 4, 9:41 AM
Sep 2015
Kind of "no homo" BL within a BL meta anime. I hope it's knockout punch would be its knowledge on film and how to make it. But judging from Mao casually labeling Sharknado series as "all of them die", I don't think this anime will offer me any film knowledge. Which is such a shame, because the world needs more BL that can be more than just BL. We need action BL, we need sports BL, we need isekai BL, we need sci-fi BL, we need card game BL, somehow BL generally have low ambition to invading other genre and we need to change that.
Jul 4, 9:55 AM
Mar 2023
phantomfandom said:
Kind of "no homo" BL within a BL meta anime. I hope it's knockout punch would be its knowledge on film and how to make it. But judging from Mao casually labeling Sharknado series as "all of them die", I don't think this anime will offer me any film knowledge. Which is such a shame, because the world needs more BL that can be more than just BL. We need action BL, we need sports BL, we need isekai BL, we need sci-fi BL, we need card game BL, somehow BL generally have low ambition to invading other genre and we need to change that.

yep we definitely need more variety. even in the manga department. feels like there is too much high school romance manga. it's not that i don't like it it's just that I really wish there was more variety. I hope one day my favourite bl (i hear the sunspot) could get an anime.
Jul 4, 10:34 AM

Mar 2012
Reply to Haylen
Maou_heika said:

That scene actually felt more intense here than in the manga, maybe because it was only like 2 pages in the manga idk but it hurts my heart either way. (Didn’t see it as assault so much as a dreaming person in pain trying to hold onto something that he needs to let go of)

The manga

This is a story of high school boys figuring out their hearts and their sexualities and there is nothing wrong or gross about it (just my opinion).
@Haylen I don't know how the scene was depicted in the manga but at least in the anime looks like he had enough power to hold the MC down even when MC tries to resist and free himself from his grip and he even licks him, that's clearly assault in my eyes.

There is nothing gross about figuring out your sexuality, what is gross is that they have to start the relationship with sexual assault.
Jul 4, 11:22 AM
Feb 2024
THIS IS SO CUTE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
Jul 4, 11:40 AM
Jan 2021
I enjoyed the concept as much as the next person however I was disappointed with another SA scene in a BL it’s much too normalized, I’m hoping going forward there’s nothing else like it. Other than that, the animation, voice acting, plot set up, etc. was all executed so well
Jul 4, 11:54 AM
Mar 2021
I have VERY high hopes for this. I haven't read the manga but I'm expecting good things based on this first episode.
The animation was great for one, everyone looked so fucking beautiful. I also loved the POV shots of Hisashi....they made him so pretty! androgynous men are the best kinds always <3! someone else mentioned that he looks sort of like a Yarichin character and now I can't get that out of my head lolol.

The SA scene was not right but more than anything it felt a bit weird. A big theme of this seems to be boundaries bc of all of the rules listed right at the beginning. Then there's the fact that our protagonist is keeping Hisashi's secret + their whole conversation about their classmate's homophobic assumptions-- so why was that there?? it feels like it clashes. That's just my interpretation though.

See u people next week ^_^

p.s
does anyone else kinda not like the op? I think it'll grow on me but it seems a bit meh rn

pp.s

Do you think they asked him to pose like this or he just did that?
jotasuiJul 4, 12:00 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 1:18 PM

Nov 2022
thought I was gonna skip this one but damn first ep got me hooked!
Jul 4, 2:00 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to Maou_heika
@Maou_heika There's definitely some tonal dissonance there, but it wasn't intentional, he was clearly not cognizant in that state.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jul 4, 2:31 PM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
Hisashi has a bit of a weird vibe, I don't like him, I think I'll leave it at episode 1.
Jul 4, 3:14 PM

Jan 2022
The Kagari's hair looks so stupid, I hate it.

No way the episode was that short. I do love how quickly relationships move in BLs. Excited to see the rest of the episodes!
This never updates so that's cool
Jul 4, 3:15 PM
Mar 2023
LostSpectre said:
@Maou_heika There's definitely some tonal dissonance there, but it wasn't intentional, he was clearly not cognizant in that state.

I disagree, he seemed to be completely aware of what he was doing and had done. he didn't ask what he had done or anything afterwords and admitted guilt to it. I'd say he was fully there when he did what he did
Jul 4, 3:24 PM

Dec 2020
i haven't watched the first episode yet but if people are rating it low because it's a BL that is laughable it is 2024 i know this is MAL but still grow up as much as people on mal can
Jul 4, 4:12 PM
Feb 2024
I read the manga for this and it was good but I really wasn't expecting an adaptation. The art and voice acting are great so far. Also Hisashi is giving major Ash from banana fish vibes with this art style lol
Jul 4, 6:10 PM

Aug 2021
Ichikawa is already the best character, tbh.
Insert unfunny quip about self
Jul 4, 6:11 PM
Mar 2023
lordgaara said:
i haven't watched the first episode yet but if people are rating it low because it's a BL that is laughable it is 2024 i know this is MAL but still grow up as much as people on mal can

the homophobic comments I've seen under the episode on crunchyroll are crazy
Jul 4, 9:18 PM
Mar 2015
So glad it seems to be off to a good start. I love the source manga so I was nervous when I saw the score. (Not that I put too much stock in a rating after 1 episode... like rating a 2-hour movie after only 10 minutes.) Pretty sad/pathetic if it really is just from a bunch of BL-haters (who probably didn't even watch it).

And I in no way condone sexual assault, but I'm sure I'll still get flamed and quoted out of context for saying that I think there is some overreaction, considering it's stopped with just one hit of a pillow and was due to being delusional from fever/illness, not a conscious choice to attack someone due to lack of respect or morals. I can be quite a skeptic, but having experienced being slightly delusional from a cold/flu when I was younger, I could give a fictional story a pinch of creative leeway in that regard; especially as that part of the scene/episode was maybe 30 seconds, and not prolonged or turned into something dubiously "romantic" or erotic. Plus, Hisashi then honestly apologizes, offers to move out, and promises never to do it again. Probably at least 2/3 of "romance" anime - not just BL - have unhealthy/questionable situations or relationships, so this one handles it better than most imho.

Looking forward to more episodes!
Jul 4, 9:23 PM

Oct 2019
phaon1 said:
Maou_heika said:
He has a fever and when his roommate tries to help him he sexually assaults him and then they have a conversation about how gay people don't assault other, how very persuasive! Looks like another shitty BL where relationship starts with sexual assault. I just checked the manga page and it has an Erotica tag, should have known based on that even though the anime doesn't have it, makes me wonder if these scenes were far worse in the manga.

wow I never even realised it was erotica. that's kinda nasty considering how they are in school and all

That’s a hot take considering your profile photo is Mafuyu, who never spoke up for himself in his youth yet was actively sleeping with his childhood best friend during their middle school years (roughly 12-15 in JP) despite never explicitly stating he “wanted to”… and also considering that all of this is fictional.

Not every demon king wants to destroy the world, and not every BL features —let alone starts a relationship with — sexual assault. These are fictional stories not meant to bend or shape anyone’s opinions on real life people 🙂

Trying to project reality onto fiction is like waiting for your acceptance letter to a school of magic: absolutely absurd.
Jul 4, 10:35 PM
Jul 2016
How did they make Otomo look so goddamn attractive. Like even with the mouths looking a bit weird, he really pulls you in.
Jul 5, 1:13 AM

Jan 2021
To be honest, I'm not a fan of the manga... but omg.. the adaptation feels and looks so good... looks like I have to re-read the manga :") and there are actually some panels that I like. I hope those parts don't get cut :3

And not gonna lie, I love the seiyuu choice... the voices are perfect... love hearing Hisashi's voice... aahhh

Studio Deen just finished adapting Tadaima, Okaeri last season, and adapting Tasogare Out Focus this season... thank you... hopefully they won't get bored or tired of adapting decent BLs until the indefinite future...

Jul 5, 1:18 AM
Mar 2023
gabfive said:
phaon1 said:

That’s a hot take considering your profile photo is Mafuyu, who never spoke up for himself in his youth yet was actively sleeping with his childhood best friend during their middle school years (roughly 12-15 in JP) despite never explicitly stating he “wanted to”… and also considering that all of this is fictional.

Not every demon king wants to destroy the world, and not every BL features —let alone starts a relationship with — sexual assault. These are fictional stories not meant to bend or shape anyone’s opinions on real life people 🙂

Trying to project reality onto fiction is like waiting for your acceptance letter to a school of magic: absolutely absurd.

I'm ngl I have no idea what ur talking about I've only seen the anime
Jul 5, 1:21 AM

Oct 2019
phaon1 said:
gabfive said:

this is all shown in the anime for given 🙂
Jul 5, 1:29 AM
Mar 2023
gabfive said:
phaon1 said:

this is all shown in the anime for given 🙂

I can't recall any of this. the only thing I remember is the assault scene in the movie which was disgusting.
Jul 5, 7:29 AM
Mar 2024
meu Deus que episódio maravilhoso estou adorando que lindo ele descobriu estar gostando do colega de quarto muito lindo 😍😍
Jul 5, 11:04 AM
Jun 2019
A mixed bag for me.

The episode looks pretty in a serviceable way. Nothing to leave me in awe or impressed, but also nothing that was painful to my sense, LOL. If this stays the consistent look, I’d say it’s a good basis.

There’s some interesting elements. Like the MC realizing he has feelings for the other guy in the first episode, meaning the story will probably focus on the nitty-gritty of pining, or move their relationship on a faster rate than other stories that aren’t just PWP. I like that the blond guy has a boyfriend; it’s a take I haven’t seen in terms of love-triangles. I don’t expect things to go in a polyamory way, LOL.

However, I’m not sure I can trust the writing. There’s a lot of “tell, don’t show”, in a way that I found deeply distracting. I think some quiet moments, especially during the time of realization, could have gone a long way. The MC doesn’t shut up, LOL (though I can’t say I don’t do that myself, it’s difficult to make my inner voice shut up… but the audience doesn’t need to know every single thought!! Trust in your audience, author!!).
And there’s of course the assault scene, which did come off as out of place, not going to lie. Then again, it could just be passed as “well it’s a BL, of course there’s going to be one”, but *sigh*. I just wish these stories actually treated this with some seriousness… or just embrace that’s it’s a kink thing from the author LOL. More than that, I’m bothered by the scene that follows, where the blond guy is all “I wouldn’t assault you!”… but the scene right before showed us that he very much could. All he needs is to be a bit feverish (or drunk in another scenario) for assault to happen. That’s… a very low bar. And this, at least at this point, reads more as the author being completely oblivious to the paradox, rather this being on the same line as some sort of “the characters are unreliable in their thoughts and understanding of the world around them” (especially since we get to hear every thought of the MC, and the framing makes it look like we should listen and trust the truth of what he says).

I’ll watch some more, but my expectations are definitely shot down. I have trouble imagining the writing turning the whole “the guy I crush on has a boyfriend” in an interesting manner.
CreetureJul 7, 12:41 AM
Jul 5, 1:41 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to phaon1
LostSpectre said:

I disagree, he seemed to be completely aware of what he was doing and had done. he didn't ask what he had done or anything afterwords and admitted guilt to it. I'd say he was fully there when he did what he did
@phaon1 Wrong. He remembers it afterwards, he was not aware of what he was doing in the moment. That's extremely obvious.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jul 5, 2:07 PM
Mar 2023
LostSpectre said:
@phaon1 Wrong. He remembers it afterwards, he was not aware of what he was doing in the moment. That's extremely obvious.

ehhhhh I really have doubts about that
Jul 5, 2:37 PM
Dec 2009
I'm usually not difficult with BL, but I don’t know, this one made me cringe a little bit. The "cool" and sexualized poses, the clichéd overused trope of the sick guy trapping the other on the bed, the sudden realization of MC’s feelings, etc. Maybe I’m starting to get too old for this, but it almost felt like a parody lol.

Man, I miss my Cherry Magic and Tadaima, Okaeri even more now :(

I think I’ll give it the three-episode rule because of the seiyuus, but I’m pretty sure sure I’ll end up dropping it unfortunately.
Jul 5, 3:02 PM
Mar 2023
Mayu-Chan said:
I'm usually not difficult with BL, but I don’t know, this one made me cringe a little bit. The "cool" and sexualized poses, the clichéd overused trope of the sick guy trapping the other on the bed, the sudden realization of MC’s feelings, etc. Maybe I’m starting to get too old for this, but it almost felt like a parody lol.

Man, I miss my Cherry Magic and Tadaima, Okaeri even more now :(

I think I’ll give it the three-episode rule because of the seiyuus, but I’m pretty sure sure I’ll end up dropping it unfortunately.

yeah I found the sexualised poses weird too but i think atp I've just become desensitised to it that I don't even bother bringing it up in a critique
Jul 5, 9:41 PM

Mar 2008
I like the art style and seems enjoyable enough so far.

LostSpectre said:
There's definitely some tonal dissonance there, but it wasn't intentional, he was clearly not cognizant in that state.

kajinokage said:
And I in no way condone sexual assault, but I'm sure I'll still get flamed and quoted out of context for saying that I think there is some overreaction, considering it's stopped with just one hit of a pillow and was due to being delusional from fever/illness, not a conscious choice to attack someone due to lack of respect or morals. I can be quite a skeptic, but having experienced being slightly delusional from a cold/flu when I was younger, I could give a fictional story a pinch of creative leeway in that regard; especially as that part of the scene/episode was maybe 30 seconds, and not prolonged or turned into something dubiously "romantic" or erotic. Plus, Hisashi then honestly apologizes, offers to move out, and promises never to do it again. Probably at least 2/3 of "romance" anime - not just BL - have unhealthy/questionable situations or relationships, so this one handles it better than most imho.

Most people are incapable of critical thought and seeing things in nuance these days let alone even basic common sense. Though it didnt help it wasnt made more clear what happened and was a bit overdone yet it also was just there as a setup for him to come out as gay as to why he felt like that had anything to do with what he did in a fever induced delirious state (Alternative sexsomnia, which is also a thing too but it is unrelated to fevers and these people lack memory of events)
Jul 5, 9:52 PM
May 2024
okayyyy Studio Deen made Sasaki to Miyano. I guess they wanted a similar plot but with the sexual parts the more intense uke and seme plot

But i think its a good start for the anime hopefully it gets better.
Jul 5, 10:33 PM

Jan 2017
I love it! It's Ash and Eiji in a "Nerd Project" plot 😄💛
Jul 5, 10:48 PM
Feb 2022
I need hisashi's closet
Jul 6, 3:07 AM

Aug 2020
yeah I loved the manga and this honestly does it justice its actually so cute seeing it animated omggg
Jul 6, 3:08 AM

Aug 2020
Reply to A_Ghost_Queen
As a manga reader, all I can say is episode one was PERFECT, exactly what I expected with all the intensity and sparks. Ichikawa's VA specifically stood out to me, so I'm excited to see more of him animated.

On a sad note, it really sucks to see this show get the homophobic torture treatment from CR right off the bat. Hoping the ratings get back to a normal level soon and to see the haters receive some karmic retribution. Fingers crossed!
@A_Ghost_Queen omg nooo cuz I thought the same I'm gonna love seeing all the other stuff animated I cant waittt
Jul 6, 3:15 AM

Aug 2020
Reply to Haylen
Maou_heika said:

The manga

@Haylen I think people right off the bat love to hate on any kind of bl/gl for whatever reason but love to hype up any straight romance / hetero character who's a straight-up perv simply because they're homophobic. I'm not saying there's nothing wrong obviously with what he did in that specific scene people have an "issue" with but its also getting blown way out of proportion and I just wish people had this much to say about heterosexual relationships that are animated
Jul 6, 3:45 AM
Mar 2023
melodyily said:
@Haylen I think people right off the bat love to hate on any kind of bl/gl for whatever reason but love to hype up any straight romance / hetero character who's a straight-up perv simply because they're homophobic. I'm not saying there's nothing wrong obviously with what he did in that specific scene people have an "issue" with but its also getting blown way out of proportion and I just wish people had this much to say about heterosexual relationships that are animated

I agree this issues should be called out more across the spectrum. I don't think it was blown out of proportion though. what he did was disgusting and at least for me, I'm so tired of seeing assault being portrayed like this. if a plot is gonna have an assault scene it should be handled in a mature way. it is important to talk about assault. but here it just seems like it was used to further the plot
Jul 6, 3:50 AM

Aug 2020
Reply to phaon1
melodyily said:

I agree this issues should be called out more across the spectrum. I don't think it was blown out of proportion though. what he did was disgusting and at least for me, I'm so tired of seeing assault being portrayed like this. if a plot is gonna have an assault scene it should be handled in a mature way. it is important to talk about assault. but here it just seems like it was used to further the plot
@phaon1 I agree
phaon1 said:
it was used to further the plot
it is the case a lot in bl and gl works not all the time but still there. and the fact that there are so few bl and gl adaptations is so sad that we can't get more of the good/ non toxic ones.
Jul 6, 3:53 AM
Mar 2023
melodyily said:
@phaon1 I agree
phaon1 said:
it was used to further the plot
it is the case a lot in bl and gl works not all the time but still there. and the fact that there are so few bl and gl adaptations is so sad that we can't get more of the good/ non toxic ones.

100% agree. there needs to be more lgbtq+ anime. I personally would love to see I hear the sunspot get adapted
Jul 6, 5:14 AM

Sep 2021
Nothing special yet, but I like the characters and everything looks very pretty. It does have potential, I just hope it's going to make use of it and not go into the wrong direction, like Cherry Magic did.
Jul 6, 10:40 AM
Aug 2020
Started with SA I’m disappointed. But unfortunately that’s what a lot of this genre starts with, it has some okay world building but it feels generic. I can already tell the focus will be the gay romance not really the actual story. I’m someone who doesn’t mind this sort of show focusing on romance but I wish that more BL is focused on a story as well instead of just a filler story with the main aspect being romance.
Jul 7, 9:31 PM

Jun 2020
I dont think it was SA not when I read manga or now I think the author actually just writes the scene badly. It very obvious that it try to portray that he was not aware of what he is doing but I think mostly because the scene in the manga was very short and author didn’t explained better its looks strange which is I agree can you see it as SA yea definitely but in my eyes it just bad writing

Actually my favorite part was that he can admit about he’s feeling too himself this fast Im just sick of waiting 7 ep to just MC even understand he’s feelings.
Jul 8, 12:53 PM
Nov 2012
and they were roommates....
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» This will be my first BL anime what can I expect?

Bebisim - Jun 11

26 by Bebisim »»
Yesterday, 1:19 AM

Poll: » Tasogare Out Focus Episode 12 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Sep 19

33 by sailormoon92_ »»
Oct 3, 12:40 AM

» This anime is the reason Crunchyroll comments were removed ( 1 2 )

Buttanuggets - Jul 11

54 by Jollyne7 »»
Oct 2, 5:15 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Out Focus Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jul 11

91 by RGreatDanton »»
Oct 1, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Tasogare Out Focus Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Sep 5

16 by cooldogmom »»
Sep 29, 1:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.