Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha II: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 8:25 AM

Dec 2021
Face-to-face with his dad...

Face-to-face with his father Ceris, leader of the Order of the Phantom Knights, who claims to be Anos' father, reveals that Militia had implanted false memories in Anos. After Ceris departs, Anos and Arcana, still unable to reclaim their true memories, retreat back into their dreams. In Arcana's recollection from 2,000 years ago, she uncovers a startling revelation about herself from Ceris. Anos reincarnated Arcana to safeguard her, but what did he wish for her when he did so...

A cliffhanger for sure, leaving us in suspense... for how long this time? Another six months?
Not a six-month wait, but a 3-week wait... yay... See you on July 25th....
https://twitter.com/maohgakuin/status/1808533854115754257
IzanaSolosJul 3, 9:39 AM

Jul 3, 1:04 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Not exactly sure why we got this episode a few days early but I’m guessing it has to do with TV time slots, it’s just unfortunate the final episode is coming out in 3 weeks, aka a 2 week delay, damn lol, it sucks but we do at least have a date.

And this was more of a lore reveal episode, I thought we might see Anos take on Ceris after the end of the previous episode but it looks like he doesn’t want to fight head on, but instead fuck with Anos’ beliefs, like hinting that Arcana planted false memories when she was Militia, or saying that the Necron twins might betray Anos because of who they were before being reincarnated, anything is possible in Misfit but I doubt those two will ever betray their beloved Anos lol.

And we finally got the full picture of the past between Anos and Arcana, and of course Ceris had ulterior motives when it came to helping Arcana, I don’t really understand what he gets out of Arcana being eaten by a dragon and being reincarnated that way, but it was certainly a dick move, and thankfully Anos punished him making use of the dragon he used to eat Arcana (really wish we could stop seeing these ugly dragons lol), but I guess being sent into that fire didn’t do him in for good since he’s here now. And since Anos then saved Arcana only to have to reincarnate her himself, that takes us to the present where Ceris is trying to save the demon country by destroying the underground one, not a bad idea but of course Anos isn’t a fan of killing innocents to save others, I’m sure he’ll find a way around that in the finale, 3 weeks seems like a while but we’ll blink and it’ll be here, time is a bitch like that unfortunately lol.
Jul 3, 2:51 PM

Jul 2022
It was interesting to see young Anos in that state because of Arcana, and his father's appearance only added to the confusion. So, Anos' memories are indeed his, but altered at certain points for the convenience of one or the other. However, his father doesn't inspire much confidence and seems to be the one who is lying. At least the last episode managed to confirm an air date, unlike Sasayaku You ni Koi wo Utau.
Jul 3, 3:21 PM
Oct 2022
Cerris Voldigoad is so cool, it hardly seems like he is Anos’s father though. About the lost Arcana’s memories, everything was planned by Liebarschend, the God of Vestiges. He managed to lose their memories and Anos seemed like he remembered some fake memories.

It would be possible for Anos and Cerris to protect Dilhade together if they joined their forces. Although Anos is the Demon King, his father might be helpful. Arcana and Anos share such a lovely brotherhood bond, he would do anything to protect her.

Divine Pyre was brought by gods and if Arcana stayed in that dragon’s body, she would have been reborn in a new form and maybe with new memories, without being able to recall the old ones.
Jul 3, 3:21 PM

Dec 2013
Anos struggling was the ultimate rare moment, who is saying the truth about the past? early episode this week only for them to release the final episode that much late, oh well, I'll still listen to my weekly dose of the OP, I like it a lot.
Jul 3, 3:44 PM
Jul 2022
KanameYuuki said:
Anos struggling was the ultimate rare moment, who is saying the truth about the past? early episode this week only for them to release the final episode that much late, oh well, I'll still listen to my weekly dose of the OP, I like it a lot.

Weekly dose? I listen to it at least 4-5 times a day, it is heavenly
Jul 3, 4:51 PM

Sep 2020
I refuse to believe that Misha and Sasha will betray Anos at some point in the future.
Jul 3, 7:14 PM
Feb 2023
So far it's been pretty good. better than the previous few episodes.
the fight is presented better even though it is short but better than the previous episode and hopefully the final episode will not disappoint
Jul 3, 8:50 PM
Apr 2023
Either the plot of this arc has too many layers, or they just really fumbled adapting things into anime (I think it is both as this LN is known to have rich and 'colorful' lore behind it). They have been fumbling with this anime since the start of season 2 that they even have issues with its production.
Nonetheless, the confusion it brings is like the feeling of being drunk after drinking a few good shots of Patron Reposado.
Jul 4, 2:50 AM

Dec 2018
Kind of frustrating; I feel bad for arcana but I'm having trouble following this plot. They might attack so killem all just in case? What kind of weak plot is that? Also, if he is Anos' father, then why wasnt HE the demon lord? What the hell has he been up to for the last 3000 years or whatever? This exposition dump raised zillions of questions and no answers at all. So what, the girl is some god of betrayal? ok thanks that answers nothing; this show is becoming impossible to follow and the writer is flying by the seat of their pants.
StateofOhayoJul 4, 2:54 AM
Jul 4, 3:25 AM
Dec 2022
The plot and storyline seem to be crossing all over the place. Can't even tell what is true or false especially the memories of Arcana and Anos.
Jul 4, 4:54 AM

Jul 2017
The father and son reunion between Anos and Ceris Voldigoad, on the road to destroy the God of Vestiges, it's clear that his only intent is to kill the god, and Anos, wants to do the opposite while retrieving Arcana's memories.

Anos and the gang in a collective about Ceris and who he is, he may've showed up in Arcana's dream, but none more than that. With another try into the past, and Ceris's involvement in young Arcana's life become more pronounced, involving her in the state of dragons to be reborn as a Dragonkin. And there too, lies young Anos to the rescue against Ceris dumping her into the Divine Pyre, the fire of Judgment. Thankfully he did save Arcana before Ceris could harm her any further, and even if they aren't related by blood, they're definitely related by fate.

Ceris wanting to join hands with Anos and everyone else by instigating the God of Vestiges through destroying Giordal, they both have the same goals, but different approaches to protecting their demonkin. For sure, Ceris had all of the loaddown when it comes to the infodump, but Anos just wants the concrete details to make sure that he's on the right track. Still, Ceris trying to psychologically entice Anos and the gang into his bidding, he won't stop until he's done destroying the Underground.

The last hope of saving the Underground City, only Arcana will do. With just 1 more episode to go, please just end this show soon.
Jul 4, 6:28 AM
Apr 2019
man this series really fell off...
Jul 4, 3:30 PM

May 2021
I feel like you can just skip the majority of this season and start watching from Ep 10 onwards.

Jul 4, 9:11 PM
Feb 2022
last episode is on july 24
I think everyone should drop the anime at this point , so many delays
hope the studio won't dare to release season3 , I pray some other studio picks it up
Jul 4, 9:28 PM
Nov 2018
Are we even sure that is Anos dad?
Yesterday, 9:23 AM

Jan 2023
A pretty emotional episode for Arcana and Anos.
Looks like the big fight is starting.
Can't wait for the last episode :)
Yesterday, 2:44 PM

May 2009
They really like to sleep naked together.
Yesterday, 3:48 PM

Feb 2019
Yea im done trying to understand this show. Rushed as hell and I have no idea what’s going on anymore. Everything has just got so convoluted.
7 hours ago
Jun 2007
Sleeping naked with "sister", another claiming to be "dad".
Now onwards to "saving" the world.
5 hours ago
Sep 2021
The plot is getting simpler & complex at the same time, so it's a whole lot of confusing things. Also there is a big delay for the next episode. Worst season so far.
3 hours ago

Jun 2014
I'm going to be honest I haven't had a clear idea of what the hell the plot is since this season started. It seems like the longer this series goes the more convoluted everything gets. I'm not sure whether I'll keep watching or not if it gets another season.
2 hours ago

Jul 2014
That father casually appeared and tried to casually gaslight him into thinking Anos’s friends will betray him. Its getting interesting now , is she actually considered his little sister that is not actually his sister or its Militia hmm

I wanna see how this will turn out , but I guess in a couple of weeks as always with the delays lol

More topics from this board

» Does anyone miss the original VA for Anos?

Scootboi - Jul 4

8 by KanameYuuki »»
Yesterday, 1:19 PM

» Episode 12/Final episode will air on july 24

MegamiRem - Jul 3

3 by Moppit »»
Jul 4, 9:31 PM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha II: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17

39 by Elyshion »»
Jul 4, 2:56 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha II: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - May 3

43 by Elyshion »»
Jul 4, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha II: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 28

27 by HiMaNGa_K_BaRUaH »»
Jul 3, 11:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.