Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 24, 7:22 AM

Dec 2021
The hot springs battle starts.

When Filou and the rest of the gang arrived at the hot spring town, they found the Demon King's army already there. To make matters worse, the Blonde Hero, turned into a monster by a magic stone, also appeared, causing a commotion. Filou and the rest of the gang fought desperately to protect the town from the rampaging monster. Meanwhile, Gholl found himself facing Yuigard once again. Now with each of them fighting someone/something, the battles begun!

Pretty typical isekai finale stuff, final battle against some demon blah blah blah, didn't expect it to finish so quickly tho. Best part of the episode was Rys slapping the shit out of Blonde Hero lmaooo. And ofc, finally getting that scene of the girls in the hot spring at last. Best girl is Hiya, btw if it wasn't obvious. Also needed one last kiss between our main lead ofc. Episode didn't feel like a finale at all, but okay. Happy to know Rys and Filou will continue to be happy ig.

It has its ups and downs, and it's ups really outweigh it's downs.

Yeah it's your generic OP bad isekai, but sometimes you need that, a so bad it's good type of show.

Jun 24, 7:53 AM

Jul 2017
The hot spring trip has taken a turn for the worse, as Filo soon learns from Balirossa of the coincidental meet of Yuigarde and his Dark One, which he believes that Gholl and Uliminas can handle him just fine. Add Fenrys into the mix, and it becomes a bloodbath between the brothers as Yuigarde tests Gholl's resolve, only for the latter to still reign supreme when it comes to magic powers, temporarily sealing his Malicium. A good thing that the inn itself is protected by otherwordly creatures as well, and all restoration work is handled by Filo, with the rest picking up the slack to be given thanks.

With the hard work done, everyone is at ease relieving in the hot springs (and Rys as usual in the Yanagi Bath). And though it may be a full circle between Filo and Gholl's relations, there's still more to be done to improve the relations between humans and demons. Still, everyone had a good time, and Fenrys finally got time to spend with Filo, rethinking about her life with humans and how it has changed her outlook on the race, especially with her relationship with Filo.

At least for the moment, the rightful lead of the kingdom of Klyrode, the queen is restored into power; the Team Rocket duo still being in hiding from capture; and Filo's happy, laid-back life with Fenrys and the others is just getting started.

This reverse-Isekai can be fun...if you let it to be one. It will be a mixed bag for many, me included.
Jun 24, 7:56 AM
Jan 2024
Now this is called a true happy ending of a season. The whole anime was fulfilling and it was a complete perfection. It was a very satisfying and enjoyable anime. I loved every character and every character got their own character development, what else we need. One of the best isekei anime i have ever watched. The story was really good and it was paced really well, Fenrys and Flio never cease to amaze me and their chemistry was so wholesome and lovely ^^🩵 . Overall a great anime and I would love to get the announcement of season 2 sooner.
Jun 24, 8:13 AM

Mar 2021
Nice to see that everyone got a happy ending and that they all are doing great. This was a fun series whith lots of cute moments and characters I would love to see a second season.
Jun 24, 8:14 AM
Jun 2022
Quick question!

What crimes did the king commit? I can't seem to remember what the princess (now the queen) was talking about.
Jun 24, 8:42 AM

Feb 2019
One of the better banished hero gimmick wholesome anime. Rys you will be missed what a woman. An Onsen finale is exactly what this series needed. Seeing everyone relaxing and enjoying one another’s company was really nice! And Yurigarde won’t be causing any problems anytime soon now that we know Gholl can just seal his abilities lmao.

“I’ll guard the town to ensure people don’t get hurt, I’d like you to help.” “If it’s your wish darling I’ll follow you anywhere.” Fuck, they off screened us 😭 they’re so cute though, man. I’m happy for Flio after all the shit he went thru in his past life and when he first got to this world. Just makes me happy seeing my boy happy.

Respect to this story for so far not going the harem route and just giving the MC some nice female friends too. Balirossa, her friends and Uliminas were awesome.

Speaking of Balirossa, now that she knows Gholl wants to keep peace between demons and humans and is a very kind man, I wonder how long it’ll take before that wedding dream she had comes true 😂 she’s gonna have some competition from Ulminas for sure.

Could go on and on, but very good finale and a good anime. Not anything groundbreaking but I had a lot of fun with it, the girls were cute, Rys is arguably waifu of the season and the fake hero and his gf were hilarious. You’ll be missed
Marinate1016Jun 24, 1:40 PM
Jun 24, 9:04 AM

Jan 2023
Rhys slapping the blond hero senseless, the former king now also on the run, Balirossa growing feelings for the Dark One.... and a sweet conclusion!
A solid episode to conclude a good series!

As a manga reader, I wasn't sure if this adaptation was going to be any good, but I must say it ended up being a really good one imo.
It had all the comedy, the sweet slice of life and romantic moments, the intriguing political background... that I remembered and hoped for!
It also had very decent voice acting (especially Rie Kugimiya and Yukari Tamura, two of my favorite seiyus) and animation on top of it.

Basically, it was fun and interesting, I had a good time, so I'll give a 7 rating to the show :)
MeguSae38Jun 24, 9:07 AM
Jun 24, 9:05 AM

Dec 2010
It was fine. I really liked the hot female character designs, and the nostalgic VA cast was probably the biggest draw. Also the blond haired hero was hilarious, if there's ever a second season we definitely need more of him.
Jun 24, 9:09 AM

Oct 2016
the series never really strays away from being "mid" everything is exactly as you would expect if youve watched a couple of "easygoing isekais"

that said, this is just a 12 episode ASMR of Rie Kugimiya, and for that, im more than happy with the show
Jun 24, 9:25 AM

Dec 2010
Man watching this reminds me so much of my childhood.

The show was very fun to watch every week.

I wish there was more. Kept me smiling the entire time.

8/10
Jun 24, 10:18 AM

Dec 2018
A cute, feel good show that wasn't anything special but was still comfy to watch. Easily forgettable but good for what it was going for. 6.5/10
Jun 24, 10:27 AM

Jan 2012
And so we end with hot springs, sex, coronation and looking towards the future.

There were a few shows I watched this season that I wouldn't call boring perse, but which largely failed to leave an impression. This was one, and it at least was one of the better ones of them. Why? The fanservice. So many big, beautiful tits! I actually think Blossom may have low-key been the sexiest woman in this, but of course Fenrys got most of the attention. I also appreciated that they actually had sex. Too many shows are too reluctant to take that step. It becomes a groanworthy cliche.

The only other thing I think I'll remember from this was Flio beating Hiya to a bloody pulp. It's VERY rare that a male protagonist gets that violent with a female character(ignoring the implications from these last two episodes because it just makes things confusing) at all. At least in shows I watch. I'm actually struggling to think of examples, though I'm sure there must be some. Anywho, solid 6/10. I'm sure I'll forget I even watched this soon enough.
Jun 24, 10:35 AM
Dec 2022
who else thinks gholl was more like the main protagonist than the stupid MC flio..

gholl kind of got a storyline & had a interesting character while flio felt like some random filler character.

gholl's relationship with balirossa and uliminas was more interesting than flio & rys.

in the whole show it was
1. Rys & Balirossa who kept the show interesting in the 1st half.
2. the hero and his girl was the 2nd good thing.
3. Gholl was the main character in the 2nd half.

Flio never felt like the protagonist.
Jun 24, 11:01 AM

Apr 2012
so, i watched and enjoyed this anime mostly because of those three reasons:
1. Kugimiya Rie
2. Horie Yui
3. Tamura Yukari
To err is human. To purr is feline (c)
Jun 24, 11:04 AM
Jan 2009
Reply to Whatever19
who else thinks gholl was more like the main protagonist than the stupid MC flio..

gholl kind of got a storyline & had a interesting character while flio felt like some random filler character.

gholl's relationship with balirossa and uliminas was more interesting than flio & rys.

in the whole show it was
1. Rys & Balirossa who kept the show interesting in the 1st half.
2. the hero and his girl was the 2nd good thing.
3. Gholl was the main character in the 2nd half.

Flio never felt like the protagonist.
@Whatever19

Came to pretty much say this. The "godlike" MC suddenly only has enough power to stand immobile while protecting a building, so Gholl actually fights the villain in the last two episodes of the season. What the hell?
Jun 24, 11:11 AM

May 2019
This was an enjoyable isekai with a bunch of characters that made things interesting. I liked the mix of adventure, action, comedy, and romance. Also, the character designs were nice including Uliminas' design and, speaking of her, I noticed how defensive she got around Balirossa interacting with Gholl lol.

If they make a season 2 maybe they will show Flio and Rys' offspring which I'm curious how he/she would look like and how strong they would be. Plus, there's still a lot of story to tell including the outcome of the rivalry between Gholl and his brother, the human princess taking power and the search for her father, whether the blonde "hero" will ever settle down or get caught, etc.

7/10
Alfredo-SauceJun 24, 5:23 PM
Jun 24, 11:33 AM
Jul 2015
If you went into this expecting the next Mushoku Tensei, as many people seem to do with isekais for some reason, you'll have been sorely disappointed. If you went in expecting a fairly generic, easy-to-watch show, then you'll probably have had a good time like I did. Overall, a solid middle-of-the-road anime with interesting characters and a fun world.
Jun 24, 12:04 PM
Jul 2022
second season is a possibility at all?
Jun 24, 12:28 PM

Jul 2020
when I first picked up the show I was sure I'd drop it in a couple episodes along with the other trash isekai of the season but this one turned out to be so good. of course the main girl is the biggest star of the show. it's also refreshing to see the main duo have an actual relationship and even have sex from time time (off-screen ofc).
also, the banished hero and his companion, whatever her name was, kinda reminded me of Team Rocket from Pokemon
7/10 from me
Jun 24, 1:10 PM

Jan 2024
Last episode and it finally fulfilled Rys's wish. Good to see a romance plot move alone naturally best aspect of this show.
Decent ending decent anime overall.
With one of the OP of all time.
Fenrys hard carried it she will be missed
Jun 24, 1:14 PM

Oct 2017
Not much action as things were taken cared off quickly. Rys slapping the fake hero lmao. They enjoyed the trip after, not much of the bathing fanservice but still nice what we got. They finally made love too and their peaceful life continues with more people with them.

Being able to hear the tsundere queen voice a female lead in 2024 was a treat. Was a decent season and certainly won't mind more.
MegamiRemJun 25, 2:04 PM
Jun 24, 1:45 PM
Mar 2020
Ok, good it's over, hopefully they won't waste time for second season....
Jun 24, 1:54 PM

Jun 2024
i dont usually watch isekai but i picked this one up out of curiosity and yeah i liked it more than i thought i would. fenrys def carries and im glad there was a happy ending
Jun 24, 2:19 PM
Nov 2023
Really nothing I haven’t seen before as far as the story went, but the characters drove it hard! A great show with a solid well defined ending, a properly shown adult romance, no ambiguous harem rubbish, passable animation and god tier voice acting.
I may rewatch it to decide if it gets 9 or 10, I’ve given too many 10s lately. But I can’t really find a reason to deduct any points here… Mata ne Fenrys, iterashai!
Jun 24, 2:21 PM

Feb 2011
this show did one horrible thing - introduced Hiya as a character and left them under-utilized. What a fantastic character. Powerful, loyal, awesome. Kinda cute too.

But it's a sad case of a trash show with a ton of solid waifus. The balirossa/Ghozal ship is fantastic, I wish more would be done on that but as I spoiled myself...eh cant comment.

This show is a high 5, i'd rate it a 5.85/10 at top.

Overpowered MC, insanely cute girls, a bro in Ghozal, a waifu in Rys, Hiya being the best character for sure, and Ultimas being an insanely sexy brown skin cat girl. It's got so much going for it

aside from a good plot.

MC is trash, I mean, the burnable, cardboard, food waste trash. He's honestly worse than an entire dumpster of baby diapers.

it sucks to say but when the character is a tactical nuke and decides to live a "peace and love and love and help the humans and wah demons can't kill them but the demon lord is my bestest buddy and blah" lifestyle, it's just dry crap.

Jun 24, 3:15 PM
Oct 2022
Amazing battle from hot springs. What should have been an adventure and an exciting outing together transformed into a huge battle with the former Dark One and the actual one. Of course Gholl is much stronger than Yuigarde, he would not interfere and threat the world for a long time.

Great idea Flio and Gholl had about opening a weapon shop in Klyrode with equipment made by the former Dark One. They prove effectively in battles.

Flio and Fenrys are willing to remain together forever, their relationship is so cool and strong, they surely love so much. It seems that everyone found their place in Flio’s house.

No way The Blonde-Haired Hero is the main character, he did not have so much screen time. The award should go to Flio or Fenrys =))

I liked this anime, a great isekai with a MC extremely powerful. Nobody could beat him. Hope they would make a second season in the future!
Jun 24, 4:31 PM
Jan 2024
I remember someone comparing the fake hero and the girl to Team Rocket early on and since then every time they get into trouble that's all I can think of. Very enjoyable show I hope it gets a second season.
Jun 24, 5:42 PM
May 2017
Very good, the ending episode and the series!

Second season, please!
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Jun 24, 5:50 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Quite the wacky start to this finale with Gholl finally facing off with his brother Yuigard, it was a pretty good fight but it turns out that Gholl was hiding a secret move that won him the fight swiftly, also the blonde hero monster was solved this time by a punch in the face lol, and with the hot spring staff helping as well they finally got things back to normal. The rest of the episode from here was some chill fun, really enjoyed the bath fanservice and the partying afterward, and those Flio and Fenrys moments when they were alone together were splendid, and they apparently did the deed after all so Fenrys’ fertility hot spring time hopefully paid off lol, I’m glad they delivered some great moments between them here at the end. And the blonde hero teased a Season 2 there after the ED, not sure if it’ll actually happen or not but I’m all for it, let the adventures of the not-hero and Tsuya commence lol.

And that’s the end, I’m sad to see it because I actually really enjoyed this Isekai, it was a lot of fun with not just a good main couple, but great side characters as well, I found myself really enjoying the hero and Tsuya especially even if they were just a gag after they became fugitives lol, and of course I enjoyed the babes of the Flio residence as well, I think I can safely say Balirossa was my favorite. I will say tho, even if the main couple was great, Flio on his own was a bit plain lol, he just didn’t stand out much, that’s probably the biggest downside to the show imo, still really enjoyed it tho. And although I initially picked this show for DIALOGUE+’s ED which was another great jam by them, I also found myself loving the super cute OP too, it’s incredibly hard not to lol, that’s definitely one to crank up when the boys aren’t around.

And like I said before, I’d be into a 2nd season of this, not sure where things go from here but I’m down for more Flio and Fenrys content for sure, as well as the rest of the goofy characters of the show.
TheColonel76Jun 24, 6:00 PM
Jun 24, 6:06 PM
Nov 2021
So anime adapted 2ish LN volumes (didn't finish vol.2), and it ended in a happy note with some original moments by the end, avoiding a compromised ending with the changes between the manga and LN, alot of changes happen with the end LN vol.2 when it got adapted to manga, but at the same time if this happen to get a season 2, that season would have a weird start, since they either have to start with the last short arc of Vol.2 or skip it, so this ending make it awkward

In manga it should be around 25-26, but with alot of changes forward compared to how the LN went

So for anyone that want to keep up with the source and for whatever reason don't want to go from the start as is recommended since progression and tone is alot different, with the Light Novel you start with LN Vol.2, Chapter 5 because anime ended right before it, and with the manga you start with 26, from that point, manga and LN split and have a major plot difference, so pick whatever you want, the LN have 17 volumes, with 14 of those in english, manga is at 55 raw
Jun 24, 6:09 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
the last thing i have to say about this series is something i had already said before but

🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵SHE BAD AS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
Jun 24, 8:00 PM

Nov 2019
Honestly probably one of the more tame slowlife albeit so cheap looking. Story was very basic with little to no friction and true substantial conflict.
Jun 24, 8:14 PM

Apr 2009
Some comments about this being generic typical isekai when the all powerful hero spends most of the show avoiding fights and not picking the human side in the war with the demons, in part because he's got a demon girlfriend he actually develops his wholesome relationship with instead of stammering like he's afraid of cooties all season.

I still didn't think it was all that great, mind you. It really didn't excel at anything other than attractive buxom character designs (not that there's anything wrong with that!) Rys was the star of the series, so adorable and funny. I enjoyed her blossoming relationship even if for all I said about the main character he still managed to somehow be dull as can be (and Flio's a stupid name, I'm not sure I ever got over that to be honest.) The cowardly, greedy hero bumbling his way into one calamity after another with his sweet supportive tart in tow was pretty good too. Most of the housemates could've been evicted and the show wouldn't be missing anything.

A decent way to pass the time with a few laughs here and there, and that's just fine. I'd be back for a second season.

6/10
Jun 24, 8:14 PM
Dec 2023
Rys best waifu of season
Jun 24, 8:20 PM

Feb 2019
they tied and wrapped everything up neatly.

i kinda wanna see how the love triangle between balirossa, gholl and uli-cat lady goes though; that looks like fun lol
Jun 24, 8:27 PM
Jul 2023
Reply to amf85
@Whatever19

Came to pretty much say this. The "godlike" MC suddenly only has enough power to stand immobile while protecting a building, so Gholl actually fights the villain in the last two episodes of the season. What the hell?
amf85 said:

Logically it's not a power issue but we've only ever seen him do one overpowered thing at a time. So like a standard D&D mage where you might have obscenely powerful spells but you're not casting all of them all the time. So in this case, he's essentially holding a building together with minimal damage to it or anything/anyone around it.

Also matters for diplomacy purposes. Any fight he's ever done, he's never outright gone offensive against either humans or demons. Doing it in this fight would firmly plant him on the side of humans which he's been careful to avoid the whole time.

If you wanted standard trash isekai where the MC just beats everyone up, there's that cheat skill "and everyone clapped" one or the command word death one from last season.
Jun 24, 9:35 PM

Oct 2011
i'm going to miss this one. please give my girl kugyu more dere-type lead roles. i'll never tire of it ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡
Jun 24, 11:17 PM

Jun 2024
6/10 This was fine, it was good enough.
There were enough funny moments in it.
I will miss that opening every week though.
Jun 25, 12:22 AM

Nov 2023
It's a decent watch with some pretty funny moments.
Jun 25, 1:02 AM
Mar 2022
No way they did the thing.... XD
Jun 25, 1:53 AM

Dec 2010
This show ended up being quite enjoyable (and ironically turned on its head after the second episode just like the protagonist turned OP only from lvl 2). My only problem with with it is that they've purposely made a certain character as annoying as possible (even up to voice acting). Might as well hang a plate around his neck with a text YOU NEED TO HATE HIM.
Scootboi said:
it sucks to say but when the character is a tactical nuke and decides to live a "peace and love and love and help the humans and wah demons can't kill them but the demon lord is my bestest buddy and blah" lifestyle, it's just dry crap.

So you're disappointed that he didn't end up being a bloodthirsty edgelord?
Chipp12Jun 25, 2:05 AM
Jun 25, 1:54 AM
Apr 2023
I'm gonna miss the chest going kyun-kyun and the ears going piko-piko for the next several days.
NGL, what really brought this forward are the opening song and the legendary tandem of Kugimiya Rie and Hino Satoshi - all of which made this one of the must watch of the season, even if it is not ground-breaking. But overall, the studio did well with production value and giving the voice actors, the mains and even the supporting ones moments to shine. Also, the manga adap and the source LN is still there so if you want to check out what happens next (and to see how Flio is more forward towards Rys is, compared to the more child-safe anime)
Jun 25, 4:54 AM

Apr 2008
Some of the better garbage I've stuck with. This definitely wasn't good, but the relationships going somewhere was nice. And you know, big credit to Tsuya as a character. Sticking with the useless hero through all that is true love.
Jun 25, 5:04 AM

Feb 2014
Not as bad of a series as I thought. Hope for a season 2 as well as Farming Life In Another World to get another season too.
Jun 25, 5:14 AM

Feb 2021
Lol, He sealed the dark one power easily XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 25, 5:19 AM
Jun 2024
it was good, nothing to complain about
Jun 25, 5:48 AM
Apr 2024
Another big surprise of the season is over, how good it was to watch this anime and see the development of one of my favorite couples, I hope they announce the second season soon, and that final scene of Rys all beaming after a night of mischief was funny, the girls knowing and not being able to comment and Ghozal completely lost lol I loved this anime so much.
Jun 25, 6:42 AM

Apr 2013
So they didn't really resolve anything in the end. King is on the run and the new demon lord will regain his powers after a while. At least it ended I guess.

There really was nothing in this anime which set it apart from other isekai shows. Bunch of generic tropes and characters thrown together. I got baited by the waifu to watch this and she really was the only reason to do so. 4/10
Jun 25, 11:59 AM
Sep 2013
Okay, come on, I got some spoilers for the future of the work, which I thought was shit but I would be a hypocrite if I took it into account for this season, I don't like it when people take a hyped anime and use the future as an excuse to make a fool of themselves. for a season that is not at the level of the hype they created, that being said, we continue.

About the characters, the protagonist is OK, I feel like he was a little dull throughout the entire anime, it's like he let things happen instead of actively doing something, in other words, it's like he was a secondary character and not There was a main character in the work, I don't think he was diminished but there's no way of knowing because I didn't read the novel but it didn't give that impression, it just seems like it wasn't really written well.

Now about the heroine, she simply carried the anime on her shoulders, because very charismatic and cute, the best character, but I feel like they didn't focus as much on her romance with the protagonist, we had some good moments but it doesn't seem like there was a real focus In this, it seems that the time that could be spent on the main couple's romance was spent on the other characters.

I know I said I wasn't going to take future events into consideration but the beginning of some of them started this season and even a route that the anime could take is kind of closed now, so there's no way not to comment even if it's above , the anime started with the prota meeting the 4 girls (Balirossa, Belano, Blossom and Byleri) and then he met the heroine (Fenrys), everything indicated that the girls would be part of the prota's harem, until they went to live with him and like that, but at the beginning they had interactions with the prota, like blushing at him and even Fenrys was suspicious of them, Belano even tried to put a ring that the prota gave her on her ring finger, so there was this atmosphere at the beginning, what was it? a shot in the foot, it's clear now that the prota will only stay with Fenrys and the others will go to other relationships, I even thought that the princess, Hiya and Damalynas would go to the prota, as for Tsuya I expected to stay with the fake hero and Uliminas with the demon king, because they were written like that from the beginning, the problem is not not having a harem and having several couples, the problem is that it is poorly written, if the girls (the 4 I mentioned ) wouldn't keep the prota, why insert them at the beginning? Balirossa could have been inserted along with the demon king in the plot, the Djinn and the witch would not need to exist, the truth is that it seems that all romantic relationships are the author's fetish.

The look of the anime is beautiful, I liked the look of Fenrys and the other demon women, as well as the humans and such, perhaps the only meh look in the anime is Djiin, it's a bit dull compared to the rest, the ecchi The anime is OK, it has some good moments, but I expected more taking the beginning into consideration.

This anime was one that I had a lot of expectations for in the first episodes, I thought something was going to come out, but the course of the eps disappointed me, in fact more from episode 7 onwards, I had expectations of it being a 7/10 anime but it dropped to 6/10, I probably wouldn't see a second season and I hope it doesn't, this is the type of anime that has bad script choices, if it were bad writing, it could even pass but bost choices4 there's no way, without talk about that random ending.
Jun 25, 9:53 PM

Jul 2016
Funny but with a fairly flat plot.

7/10
Yume-08Jun 25, 9:57 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 17

36 by Sugram22 »»
Yesterday, 7:54 AM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 10

33 by Forum »»
Yesterday, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aversa - May 13

92 by Sugram22 »»
Jun 26, 11:21 AM

» 2 Episodes in as a Manga Reader

dtaj21 - Apr 17

9 by Scootboi »»
Jun 26, 10:07 AM

» Feels like Im back in the 2000s

StalkerFairy - May 26

16 by Scootboi »»
Jun 26, 10:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.