Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 1:29 AM

Nov 2011
That eyepatch woman Rin had a hell of an introduction. She has a sarcastic personality, taste for sweets, an adores Mutsumi. At first, it didn't seem like she is impressed by Taiyo.

Wasn't expecting Taiyo to look like a girl this episode though LOL. That's what happens when it involves taking on an esponiage mission. He actually did pretty well with level headed thinking imo. Seems we're getting some storytelling about Taiyo's family soon.
May 26, 1:30 AM

Dec 2021
Such a badass entrance and greeting for Rin.

Taiyo and Mutsumi follow Sui to the "Hinagiku" hideout. There, they meet Rin Fudo, the department head, who mentions having tea parties with Mutsumi regularly. Suddenly, Kyoichiro interrupts, sparking a fight over Mutsumi. As former classmates, Kyoichiro and Rin have been at odds for a while. The confrontation escalates, prompting an emergency code within the building. Overwhelmed by the chaos, Mutsumi intervenes in an attempt to stop the fight.

Seeing Taiyo survive being hit by both, you could say he's becoming a monster. But regarding the conflict between Rin and Kyoichiro, maybe they should show a bit of affection before jumping to declaring their marital status, as if it holds any weight at this point. They keep mentioning there's no solid evidence, but couldn't he simply use a recording device, like on himself, to gather proof? Just a thought. Though dealing with politicians is always a hassle, so it makes sense.

Indeed... how does this "random" person know about the death of Taiyo's parents?

May 26, 3:14 AM

Feb 2019
I really hate how sleep on this people are!! Another really good episode. Taiyo continues to show his improvement as a spy and is really coming into his own. Aced his latest test with flying colours

Rin is a really fun new character and I’m looking forward to more of her. She and Kyoichiro fight was hilarious. Think this the first time we’ve seen Kyo fight someone and the other person come out still standing lol. The fact Taiyo survived being punched by both at the same time shows our boy is growing up before our eyes.

Yoooo cross dressing Taiyo got me about to act up 😳

Wouldn’t be a spy series if we didn’t deal with a corrupt politician or two, and this dude was as rotten as they come. Not only taking advantage of his constituents and office for personal gain, but even blatantly trying to kill his own colleagues in the diet. Glad Taiyo was able to masterfully handle the situation without any casualties and even planned for the eventuality of a second bomb

Wild twist at the end, I wonder how the politician is connected to Taiyo family death? I feel like they’re gonna end up being revealed as spies as well and some big conspiracy ring. Can’t wait
Marinate1016May 26, 3:46 AM
May 26, 3:34 AM

Mar 2021
Rin made such a badass entrance she is already awesome. Wasn't expecting that ending about Taiyo's family tragedy it will be interesting to know how that guy is connected with it.
May 26, 4:18 AM
Feb 2020
These few episodes been picking back up for me.Pacing always felt a lil slow,like the comedy and nonsenses wouldve hit better if its faster paced but probably do so to stretch it for 27 eps.
May 26, 5:10 AM
Oct 2022
Rin and Kyoichirou really can’t stand each other. “They are like oil and water”.

Why everyone is so obsessed about Mutsumi? She is cute, I understand, but there is too much. That badass Kuroyuri Yoshimaza along with Red, Blue, Yellow had only evil plans to dominate people and the country. Taiyo and Sui Aoi did not let that to happen and they put Kuroyuri an end.

Taiyo is improving his abilities more and more as days are passing. Soon enough he will be one of the best Yozakura members.
May 26, 7:34 AM

Sep 2009
and we are finally getting to the part where the series really kicks off.
May 26, 7:44 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
the fight for best girl begins... but im steering towards the ninja girl... who better come back soon
May 26, 8:16 AM

Feb 2021
That guy really something else for real XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 26, 1:42 PM

Nov 2013
Yup, saw it coming from a mile away. MC's family didn't die due to some accident.
May 26, 1:59 PM

Mar 2007
IDK what was better the tea party or the baddie spilling the tea at the cliffhanger ending!
May 26, 2:29 PM

Jan 2024
Reply to EcchiGodMamster
the fight for best girl begins... but im steering towards the ninja girl... who better come back soon
@EcchiGodMamster what fight no one can stand against Mutsumi
May 26, 2:42 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Reply to WaterMage
@EcchiGodMamster what fight no one can stand against Mutsumi
@Macha_Chele

she's obviously adorable but shes pretty mediocre imo, i need my sexy badass women, especially the bad ones, so im hoping this series actually has some bad women
May 26, 3:33 PM

Jul 2022
The politician in question turned out to be Elton John after a night of minimal frivolity. Seeing Taiyou cross-dressed gave me strange feelings I shouldn't have. So, the death of Taiyou's family wasn't an accident; that was obvious, and I think the Yozakura know something or are involved.

May 26, 4:34 PM

Sep 2023
Pretty good one this week after a couple of underwhelming episode. Rin looks like a fun new character with great assets and we get to learn more about Taiyou's parents accident next week!
May 26, 7:22 PM
Mar 2015
He stopped the politician but he knows about his family's deaths
May 27, 8:48 AM
Apr 2021
Another fun funny epsiode and this time were introduced to Rin the big tiddied character who’s there’s to check that fanservice box off the checklist haha but fr tho she’s a great addition to the cast and she hates Kyoichiro which is a bonus bc idk who likes that sister loving idiot in that world🤣🤣

If I recall I think this is where the story picks up bc I remember once that dude tells Taiyo that his accident wasn’t an “accident” is when the story picks up and gets a more serious than it is now, I wonder when the Yozakura’s father comes into play in this👀👀

Ppl gotta stop sleeping on this show man it’s so underrated😫
May 28, 10:36 PM
Mar 2019
Why am I not surprised that there is a conspiracy in the current life of Taiyo? That's a different way of doing Morse Code, and is completely ludicrous. haha
May 29, 9:07 AM
Oct 2019
God damn Taiyou looks hella cute.

That Dancing politician may cooking something about Taiyou past.
What a conspiracy theory!!
May 29, 10:14 AM

May 2019
With the revelation of what the crazy politician told Taiyo about his parents this has become a lot more interesting. We also got introduced to Rin whom I like for the fact that she also dislikes Mutsumi's obsessed brother.
May 30, 1:55 PM

Jun 2022
Reply to Alfredo-Sauce
With the revelation of what the crazy politician told Taiyo about his parents this has become a lot more interesting. We also got introduced to Rin whom I like for the fact that she also dislikes Mutsumi's obsessed brother.
@Alfredo-Sauce Doesn't Kyoichiro and Mutsumi have many questionable years between them? Make alot of sense
Jun 1, 9:57 AM
Sep 2021
Asano is given a very important mission, but will he take care of it without any problem.
Jun 1, 7:22 PM

Jul 2020
So Taiyou infiltrated the office of a corrupt (crazy looking) politician in order to prevent a bombing. Kuroyuki was seemingly captured but he dropped a crazy bombshell at the end. Very intriguing episode and made me more excited to keep watching than many previous episodes.
Jun 2, 5:15 AM

Dec 2015
I'm a bit surprised that the sweets didn't get destroyed while coming down that chute. Shame that Rin couldn't talk to Taiyou but Kyoichiro just had to come in and interrupt.

This guy is goofy as hell but he really knows how to play people and get out of jams.
Nice to see something about Taiyou's family.
Jun 2, 11:39 PM

Aug 2023
Nice we might be getting into some more serious shit now. It was a good plot and interesting ending. I will say though Mutsumi and Taiyo seemed like they didn't have the chemistry they normally do this episode.
You know the British Empire was pretty cool, we definitely peaked with it.
Jun 9, 1:57 AM

Jul 2017
A simple tea-time errand of Taiyo helping Mutsumi, she and Sui is bringing him to see Hinagiku's leader, which much like the Yozakura Family, is laden with traps, before meeting its eccentic leader, Rin Fudo. But both Rin and Kyoichiro are like oil and water, which the latter coming on a surprise to invade their space and bring a fight, Taiyo has to help stop their commotion thanks to Mutsumi.

Seeing Taiyo's potential, Rin wants him to investigate a certain politician: Yoshimasa Kuroyuki of the Kuroyuki Party, the Dancing Politician. And Taiyo has to be disguised as a woman to infiltrate the party since he's the hardest to detect outside of Hinagiku's people, who's doing the evil work on the sidelines. However, as much as Taiyo needs to find evidence against them, there's conspciously none and none the wiser linking them to the bomb. It's only through recognizing their rather literate dance that they're communicating through morse code, that Taiyo finally discovers their plot. Thankfully, even if Taiyo's working alone, Hinagiku's with him to secure Kuroyuri, who knows him indefinitely...plus his entire family's history.

What connection does Kuroyuri have with Taiyo's family?
Jun 16, 5:47 AM

Nov 2016
Hange + Mereoleona = Rin

That's how they treated Taiyo.

Good episode, didn't expect that a wacky guy like Kuroyuri would drop such spicy information.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 23, 5:05 PM
Daydreamer

Oct 2023
After the previous episode, these episodes have been better and even interesting and you can't predict everything. Glad it got better :D the very first episodes i was just waiting when will they end lol but now it's more nicer to watch these
Aug 5, 3:21 PM

May 2015
Another person charmed by Mutsumi has entered the show! Are the Yozakura's sure she's talentless??? Rin's cool, and I also liked this episodes villain of the week. Yoshimasa dancing in morse code is a fun twist!
Sep 9, 12:53 AM
Jan 2021
I never expected that Hinagiku would recruit Taiyo for a mission, or that Rin had a connection to Kyoichiro and that they’re both obsessed with Mutsumi. At least Rin is more sane.

Also Taiyo looks like a convincing secretary lady.

The tailing seemed to be going well once Taiyo figured out that Yoshimasa Kuroyuri along with his hired spies Red, Blue, and Yellow were all using morse code (similar to how during the half sleep awakening Mutsumi, Taiyo, and Kyoichiro were talking via morse code as well) to communicate their plans.

But Kuroyuri was one step ahead of Taiyo, but it seems that Sui was ready to back him up.

Now though there’s another issue. Apparently somebody went out of their way to kill Taiyo’s family include Hide Asano, Akari Asano, and Hikaru Asano and made it look like an accident while also keeping Taiyo alive.

There’s more to this story…

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22

19 by IzanaSolos »»
Sep 24, 5:14 PM

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 7

22 by Magicmist »»
Sep 23, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15

16 by IzanaSolos »»
Sep 21, 9:28 PM

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8

26 by romzanalimohon »»
Sep 19, 2:45 AM

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25

20 by romzanalimohon »»
Sep 19, 1:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.