Forum Settings
Forums

Do your parents even know that you have a waifu?

New
May 1, 5:54 AM

Mar 2023
Have you come out of the closet and introduced her to them?
May 1, 5:56 AM

May 2019
I'm not sure, i live alone and haven't seen them for a while.
But if they see the Leina poster plastered in my room i'm sure they'll figure it out
May 1, 5:58 AM

Nov 2019
pshhh who has a waifu? not me *side eye*
And no I will never do such a thing as embarrassing to my bloodline as that OP ^

Jan 2009
nope my waifus are just mostly lust and not real love anyway
Oct 2019
That the thing I don't have one. The closest thing to a waifu I got it's a poster of Mio from Shinmai maou no testament that come with the limited edition and since I am on my cleaning I haven't put back yet.
May 1, 7:19 AM

Jan 2016
Yes, and my mom thinks I have shit taste. I think she has great taste tho, since her husbando is Ishigami.
May 1, 7:21 AM

Sep 2018
My parents see my anime figures, plushies, key chain, and even 1 daki so they know my weeb power level. They call my figures dolls. Lol
May 1, 7:37 AM

Feb 2020
My parents are both deceased now, but my mother definitely knew I liked Junko Enoshima as I had a shirt of her on it (still have it actually). I'm not sure if my mother would understand what a Waifu was though? but I don't think she'd mind if it was something that made me happy... although I know she didn't like dakimakuras though lol, sorry mum😘
May 1, 7:37 AM

Jun 2017
As a fan of Yagami-kun no Katei no Jijou, at least I have half of that problem sorted out.

May 1, 8:23 AM

Mar 2024
Having dead parents gives you a lot of freedom to be cringe, without needing to feel embarassed
May 1, 8:27 AM

Nov 2023
Nah, she don't even know I watch anime, she can continue enjoy the live adaptation of can I eat your pancreces
May 1, 8:32 AM

Sep 2016
"My mom is my waifu."

— Chris-chan —
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 1, 10:56 AM

Nov 2017
No, I dont want to break their hopes from me.
May 1, 11:57 AM

Nov 2019
Do your parents even know that you have a waifu?

Bro, what the fuck no they dont, why you want her, you better back up or ill kill you
I am a COMPLETIONIST. Aiming to finish AS MANY ANIME as possible before DEATH, Despite them being SATISFACTORY or if they are BORING.

I WATCH THE LOWEST SCORED/RATED/RANKED ANIMES ON MAL (OR you can CALL THEM The WORST animes in the WORLD - No Joke Like Seriously)

No anime has actually satisfied my anime taste, That I can call a MasterPiece (10/10), still searching... hopefully one day I will find that show and obsess over it till I die.
RULE NO.4 I MUST WATCH ALL CONTENT FOR THE SERIES I HAVE FINISHED, NOW THIS ONE IS QUITE EXHILARATING.
May 1, 12:32 PM

Dec 2022
if questioned, my parents would disavow any crumbs of assembled knowledge I ever told them concerning the implication that I watch any kind of cartoons at all
May 2, 12:59 AM

May 2018
"a waifu"

OP has only one waifu and not a harem of waifus...pfff.
May 2, 1:07 AM

Jul 2023
Reply to alshu
"a waifu"

OP has only one waifu and not a harem of waifus...pfff.
alshu said:
OP has only one waifu and not a harem of waifus...pfff

You should stay faithful to one waifu
May 2, 1:11 AM

May 2018
joseifan said:
You should stay faithful to one waifu

Muhahahaha! Who told you that?
What a limited imagination you have.
May 2, 1:13 AM

Feb 2010
No because i don't i have female and male characters i like, but i don't think i ever dipped into waifu culture at all.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

More topics from this board

» Anime powers you wish you had

ST63LTH - 2 hours ago

14 by JaniSIr »»
4 minutes ago

» Lifespan of an Anime fan? ( 1 2 )

Ex-Aid - Yesterday

84 by zombie_pegasus »»
5 minutes ago

» How do you feel when fodder characters are given sympathetic backstories? (IE: Opponents the protagonists face in tournamnets you know will lose)

TheBlockernator - 2 hours ago

8 by Ex-Aid »»
6 minutes ago

» Anime that made you feel emotional

ST63LTH - Yesterday

15 by Swyzen »»
7 minutes ago

» Courage the Cowardly Dog Anime

ZakuF_ - Yesterday

27 by Ex-Aid »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.