Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 9:51 AM

Nov 2011
Kinda felt bad for Hobin. He's desperately trying to get stronger but looks like he's about to break. He does have a strong fighting spirit though.

Plus, he seems to making some progress. What a weird discovery he made on the Internet though. A guy with a rooster head...but then again, this could be an opportunity.
Apr 17, 10:59 AM

Dec 2021
During Jihyeok's live stream, a setup was exposed! Hobin teamed up with Jihyeok to start a channel selling content that bites into delinquency.

While searching for ways to become stronger in fights, they stumble upon a suspicious video with zero views. That encounter would change Hobin's life forever.

Apr 17, 11:50 AM
Sep 2015
Channel with single-digit subscriber is always the craziest one.
Apr 17, 1:03 PM
Dec 2012
Does someone know the song from the end of the episode, where it peaks at ”Next” episode preview?
Apr 17, 3:14 PM
Jan 2024
Now to wait for hoobin newtube channel to get hacked by those nft scam channels
Apr 17, 3:15 PM
Jan 2024
I actually love this so much. My hidden gem of the season! Im already invested in the romance thingy going on between Bumi and Hobin. They really adapt Webtoons well.
Apr 17, 4:06 PM

Jun 2023
i can't tell if the animation is wacky on purpose or its just bad.
but I am still excited to see hobin conquer his fear and be the best version of him self without losing his identity in the process
Apr 17, 6:41 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Good opening sequence even if it doesn't have nearly as much animation as I thought. Hobin exposing Pakbo and then getting the contact of the girl he likes after earning 100k subs is quite the dream for some people nowadays. Just the mere fact of exposing a liar to get notoriety can give you such a boost. Also, come on man, you can't just immediately flip flop your apology video.

Meanwhile there's the mystery behind that unknown channel with no subs. I wanna know what he's gonna learn out of it. Not to say that these kinds of videos work though since I can't testify to that being the case.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Apr 17, 10:19 PM

Nov 2021
This anime is kinda goofy ngl but damn is it entertaining, I love these kinds of stories lol
Apr 17, 10:26 PM

Jan 2017
Really superb, but the names between the subs and the ones they're actually using are really confusing me~
Apr 17, 10:38 PM

Jan 2011
Reply to sakurasyinks
Really superb, but the names between the subs and the ones they're actually using are really confusing me~
@sakurasyinks The ones in the subs are correct as this is taking place in Korea. I hate when they try doing this. It reminds me of 4kids but in Japan.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Apr 18, 4:48 AM
Dec 2020
i really like this show but wtf is that ost
Apr 18, 5:39 AM

Jun 2013
I kind of miss this kind of anime, it reminds me of gantz
5/5 for this episode
Apr 18, 7:14 AM
Jan 2020
If this was on Netflix, there's no doubt this'll be popular in no time. Lookism (same author) was equally bad and had even worse animation and look at it lmao.
Apr 18, 7:30 AM

Oct 2008
w0w! oh my god! this was just episode 2 and it was frigging excellent! keeps getting better and better!!!
5/5!!!

Apr 18, 8:05 AM

Nov 2016
Jiheok is becoming a bro.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 18, 5:08 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Good for Hobin to expose Pakgo like that 👍
Apr 18, 7:52 PM

Sep 2021
Everyone in this show is a disagreeable idiot, but especially Pakgo and I loved to see him get ruined.

Also, I keep pausing for the NewTube comments. They are hillarious.

Another well done episode, I just wish they'd sync the subtitles with the names used in the japanese dub.
Apr 18, 9:10 PM

Jul 2008
The life of a youtuber....
Apr 18, 9:18 PM
Oct 2019
For now they are doing well even with the average staff, I hope it stays like this until the end!
Apr 19, 2:10 AM

Dec 2022
My favorite parts of the episode are the comments on their live streams.
Apr 19, 10:14 AM

Mar 2008
I would have never given up that phone to begin with. Makes me wonder if it's a good idea to carry an old broken phone on you with nothing retrievable in the memory at all times.
Apr 19, 1:35 PM

Aug 2013
Unknown sketchy people getting way too close...

Why the fuck did he even walk with them; should've just yelled or made a big fuss.
Apr 19, 6:43 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to yagakimilover
This anime is kinda goofy ngl but damn is it entertaining, I love these kinds of stories lol
@yagakimilover

Yep. Think this will be a hidden gem of the season.
Apr 20, 8:11 AM

Jul 2017
Hobin and Snapper wanting to create a channel to expose bullies in real-time, they're really going for it, but while Hobin made a miscalculation, Snapper is doing all of the background work to make sure that the entertainment doesn't let up by being bullied and standing up to the bully. But Hobin is just a scrawny bamboo pole of a kid, not enough for the likes of a true delinquent like Pakgo. But in that process, awakening the sleeping giant that is MMA super rookie Kim Munseong, he's the top of the food chain that's not to be challenged with. But YouTube ad revenue is all about ads and all, and one foreigner channel with no subscribers, is about to change Hobin's life.

The man, known only as Samdak guised under a chicken head, that's a way to earn fame, as well as earning the part-time contact of his life Bomi. Even for Rumi, her audience demanding for him is also part of the fame, and facing Pakgo just like how Hobin received advice from Samdak, everything's falling into place, but still not making any revenue at all. But even getting mugged out in public, everyone is egging him on to face the bullies in his life, and that's how Viral Hit starts.

With fame comes responsibility, and Hobin is taking everyone on.
Apr 21, 10:39 AM

Jun 2021
What's up with that rooster head creator, almost like he erased his views instead of having like no actual views
Apr 21, 11:29 PM
Oct 2022
South Korea is scary. Stupid torture videos are even used as entertainment in the form of animation. I know South Koreans like violence against their fellow citizens, but to me it's stupid if they are proud of it. To the point that they spread their stupid culture internationally. I hope my country loves its own people and doesn't behave stupidly like that.

I explored South Korean comics & animation. All of them are crazy dramas, even though the drama genre isn't even listed. There are so many times where the MC (Male or Female) is made to be as stupid as possible, as masochistic as possible, and if there is a problem that involves fighting or killing the enemy even if it is a SEXY BITCH, the MC just lets it go. I know in comics & animations the important thing is the pictures.... but if the plot is just like a plain and virgin manga MC (hypocritical about lust. Says he doesn't want to, but his behavior is like a horny monkey)
Apr 22, 5:24 AM

Aug 2017
This is so over the top that I can barely take it serious, but at least I get a good laugh out it.
Apr 22, 7:32 AM
Oct 2009
How come people give favs to Gaeul when she didn't get screen time at all and we know nothing about her ?
Apr 22, 11:09 AM
Apr 2024
itsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss perfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeectt
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Apr 22, 9:27 PM

May 2016
Reply to sakurasyinks
@sakurasyinks Yeah, dunno why they don't just default to the canon names in Japanese dubs. Solo Leveling at the very least had a dub for both the Japanese names and the original Korean names, it's not super hard to record either.
Yesterday, 10:32 AM

Mar 2016
With a newfound alliance with Jihyeok, Hobin has started to take his first fledgling steps as a NewTuber streamer! With Jihyeok as the cameraman, this duo is about to set their sights towards the stratosphere... Starting with Hobin's first 'fight' against Pakgo. As pathetic and ineffective as he is, there's few content more popular than seeing an underdog take the brunt of a top dog and live to see another day. The chat is eating that shit up.

That OST that played when Hobin was facing of Pakgo was sick, it was awesome. More OSTs really should just be a full-blown song, 99% of all OSTs are just background music, strictly instruments only and of the opera kind.

Now this is one of the standout aspects of HTF/Viral Hit. It's that we get to see the chat's general reaction, it's as if we're watching the anime and reading the chat as well. This is META asf lmao. Good shit, do you agree chat?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - May 1

38 by shanon420 »»
7 hours ago

» will it get a Japanese dub with proper name of characters

RetiredUser - Apr 26

9 by Memore »»
Today, 3:02 AM

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 24

25 by ShadowkillZ »»
Yesterday, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Kenka Dokugaku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 10

76 by ShadowkillZ »»
Yesterday, 10:22 AM

» South Korean Author(Comic & Animation) love STUPID Plot Story & MSOCHISTIC MC(Verbal & NOon-Verbal)

Wijayakusuma - Apr 21

4 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
Apr 24, 3:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.