Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 27, 12:48 PM
Jul 2018
do you love babies and children? and do they like you?
Mar 27, 12:56 PM

Sep 2016
No and no, trying to play with them quickly gets boring.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 27, 1:08 PM

Oct 2013
Babies no. Children yes, as long as they no longer shit in their pants. Even random children that i met in public usually staring at me, and easily wave back if i wave at them. Either I'm handsome af or I've got that pedo rizz.
Mar 27, 1:16 PM

Aug 2011
No to both. I guess I can understand why some people like kids, even though they're not for me, but I can't understand how anyone could love babies. To each their own, though.

And if I'm being honest, I just really have no idea how to talk to kids, or what to do with them. I've never wanted kids, and I've never been close to anyone with young kids, so I've never had a chance to spend time around them.

I'm not sure if they like me. I don't really interact with them.
Mar 27, 1:24 PM

Feb 2020
Haven't been around many to really tell, and it's pretty unlikely anybody close to me will be having any sprogs in the future.
I used to be pretty afraid of my niece and nephew as a kid (I'm only 6 + 8 years older than them, because of a big age gap between myself and my eldest sis) and didn't really play with them as much as my middle sis did. Got a little closer to them when they were a little older, but my Mother wanted them and my sister to keep their distance from us because of circumstances.
My cousin said that I was good to her young daughter, but she was buttering us all up at the time, so not sure I believe her.
Mar 27, 2:04 PM
Jan 2022
Hmm, I've only felt paternity once, which is for the daughter of this girl at the gym. I can only assume it's because I see something special in her mom.

I'm not good with boys because of how emotionally distant North-Norwegian fathers often are with their sons. Walk it off, and grow up, you know. My sister's sons had to reach ~20 before I could deal with them normally.
Mar 27, 2:30 PM

Aug 2021
yeah i mean most of them its mutual -_-
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2:53 PM

Mar 2008
Depends on the kid so not particularly
Mar 27, 2:54 PM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
Reply to Scavendgarr
Babies no. Children yes, as long as they no longer shit in their pants. Even random children that i met in public usually staring at me, and easily wave back if i wave at them. Either I'm handsome af or I've got that pedo rizz.
@Scavendgarr isee ur handsome and pedo at the same time like this one lolllll

Mar 27, 3:38 PM

Oct 2013
Reply to ISeeLifePeople
@Scavendgarr isee ur handsome and pedo at the same time like this one lolllll

@ISeeLifePeople thanks for the compliment (?) but I can assure you I'm not a lolicon because i like badonkers no cap.
Mar 27, 11:38 PM

Jun 2019
No², and I cannot talk to children as if they were idiots (always hated that as a kid anyway), something that most adults seem to enjoy for a mysterious reason (ego boost? Stupidity?). I even find it tedious to talk to most 20 years old people—whose vocabulary generally consists in 100 words.

Scavendgarr said:

Why do you have to make it so weird?
Mar 27, 11:40 PM

Jan 2009
no they stare at me suspiciously all the time scratch that most people stare at me like that because of my resting bitch face
Mar 28, 12:54 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to Meusnier
No², and I cannot talk to children as if they were idiots (always hated that as a kid anyway), something that most adults seem to enjoy for a mysterious reason (ego boost? Stupidity?). I even find it tedious to talk to most 20 years old people—whose vocabulary generally consists in 100 words.

Scavendgarr said:

Why do you have to make it so weird?
@Meusnier what's weird? The word pedo? It simply means child. Getting upset over a word geez. are you new to internet or what?
Mar 29, 9:33 AM

May 2022
Yeah, I play a lot of videogames like Roblox and stuff with my younger cousins. I sometimes play tag and hide and seek with them as well.
Mar 29, 9:35 AM

Jul 2014
Yep. I even worked with children a couple of years back, and was apparently really good at it.
Take care of yourself

Mar 29, 10:13 AM

Mar 2013
I watched Gakuen Babysitters and I have to say…

Anime children>Real children.
Mar 29, 10:38 AM

Jul 2013
To answer the OP's question as simply as possible, I am NOT good with children and babies. I don't take care of any btw.

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

679 by Hitagi__Furude »»
14 minutes ago

» What sort of education did you get?

removed-user - Dec 23, 2019

47 by beazy12 »»
25 minutes ago

» What are some of your favorite animals?

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

48 by perfectlyquiet »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Do you care about your native culture?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 9

45 by Bruh69XD »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

45 by MasterTasuke »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.