Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 26, 7:05 PM

Nov 2022
If you've used it, how was your experience? If you've never used one, would you if you could?

I've never even seen one in person much less used it. I don't think I would use it.

Anyway, what about you?
♡☆♡☆♡

Mar 26, 7:14 PM

Mar 2013
I wish. Not because I believe in it, but because I wish I had friends.
Mar 26, 9:24 PM

Feb 2020
Few times. Obviously nothing happened.
Mar 26, 9:40 PM

Dec 2016
Nah.

Ouija board aint got shit on the Universal Remonster tho.
Mar 26, 10:06 PM

Mar 2008
Oui. Ja.

Never used one before though. No one to use one with for one thing.
Mar 26, 10:18 PM

Mar 2024
I used one when I was like ten. My friends and I were convinced we summoned a demon so we broke the cup we used as the planchette and buried it by the train tracks near their apartment building.
When it comes to ghosts I'm Agnostic. That experience didn't really change anything because we were paranoid little kids.

Mar 26, 10:52 PM

Aug 2011
Yeah, a handful of times when I was younger. Friends would pull them out at slumber parties and things like that. It was fun as just a spooky game, and the planchette always moved, but I never believed anything supernatural was actually going on. I had one friend who always claimed that she could “sense things,” so having her around when we played with it was extra fun, since she would get everyone all worked up. I’m not sure if any of us actually believed anything she said, or anything that happened with the board, but we all played along.

I vaguely remember someone giving me one as a gift (I don’t know if this is still a thing, but they used to sell them at toy stores), but my mom hates spooky things like that, and wouldn’t have it in the house. I’m pretty sure she put it in a black trash bag on a shelf in the garage (since it belonged to me, she wouldn’t go as far as throwing it away), and then we just left it there when we moved. I hope the new owner wasn’t superstitious or anything, because finding an empty garage with nothing in it but a Ouija board wrapped in a trash bag on a shelf would be pretty creepy if they were.
Mar 27, 2:01 AM

Feb 2020
Not me personally, but when my family rented out our main family home (that I was born in), we had tenants who supposedly did according to a medium we had out a few times to clear our home.
He got really mad at us for that some reason, even we though we had absolutely no idea (it's not really something you think about in rental contracts), but supposedly they didn't end it properly, and when we did move back again, it became incredibly haunted which it wasn't before.
I'm not saying that it was the main cause though, as I think something else was behind it (but don't really wanna elaborate), and we had other haunted homes too, but our main one was by far the worst affected.
So needless to say, I don't think very highly of them.

Mar 27, 2:12 AM

Sep 2016
So far never, I would try it for fun if someone else brings the game, but I'm not gonna waste my money on such nonsense.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 27, 4:04 AM

Aug 2021
nerver used one does seem intersting tho
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 5:29 AM

Jan 2023
Just had this conversation with my group of friends and when we got to the topic of horror and oujia boards, me and someone else both agreed that we would leave the moment a oujia board was spotted.

"You win this round. You doggies."
Mar 27, 1:53 PM

May 2022
Nope, but I'd like to try using one since it actually seems pretty interesting after watching that one Brewstew video about it a few years back.
Mar 27, 8:28 PM

Aug 2020
No, but I played Monopoly once. It was quite fun.

Mar 27, 10:17 PM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
No, but there is one in my house. Don't ask.

Obligatory:

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Mar 28, 4:56 PM
日野森雫

Apr 2019
Yeah, I tried using it when I was younger but as a joke. I was pretty young at the time so I sat in the dark with the ouija board in front of me.
Obviously, nothing happened- it just ended with me getting scared of nothing and running away lol.

✧ forum set by the amazing, yashika-chwan <3 ✧
Mar 28, 5:03 PM

Mar 2021
I have never used it.

However, if there had been some sort of fad for wijaboard divination when I was in school, I probably would have used it.

Mar 28, 5:08 PM

May 2014
Never used one before. They're cool aesthetically, but ghosts aren't real so It wouldn't be much fun even if I did. I don't want to hear from pathetic low level ghosts who need a cute board game to talk to me anyway.
Mar 28, 6:20 PM

Jul 2010
Yes, at a friend's house when I was around 17-18 years old. It was more of a funny experience rather than a spooky one. I also own a ouija board that I bought in a garage sale, but I have yet to use it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 7 hours ago

13 by monsta666 »»
6 minutes ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

26 by JaniSIr »»
9 minutes ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

73 by 707supremacist »»
20 minutes ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Apr 25

19 by Deyuko »»
30 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

65 by Animeistaken »»
32 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.