Forum Settings
Forums

'Make Heroine ga Oosugiru!' Reveals Lead Cast, Production Staff, First Promo for Summer 2024

New
Mar 17, 3:00 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
The official website of the Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! (Too Many Losing Heroines!) television anime revealed the lead cast, production staff, ending theme, first promotional video, and a character visual on Sunday (pictured). The anime series adapting Takibi Amamori's romantic comedy light novel will begin airing in July 2024.

Cast
Kazuhiko Nukumizu: Shuuichirou Umeda (Kawaii dake ja Nai Shikimori-san)
Anna Yanami: Hikaru Toono (Show By Rock!! Mashumairesh!!)
Lemon Yakishio: Shion Wakayama (Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta)
Chika Komari: Momoka Terasawa (Yuzuki-san Chi no Yonkyoudai.)

Staff
Director: Shoutarou Kitamura (Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic episode director)
Series Composition: Masahiro Yokotani (Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai)
Character Design: Tetsuya Kawakami (A-1 Pictures) (86)
Sub-character Design: Yuu Saitou (A-1 Pictures) (22/7 animation director)
Main Animator: Takumitsu Miura (A-1 Pictures) (Senyoku no Sigrdrifa key animation), Akane Takeda (A-1 Pictures) (NieR:Automata Ver1.1a animation director), Mirai Harashima (A-1 Pictures) (Hypnosis Mic: Division Rap Battle - Rhyme Anima + key animation)
Visual Board: Aoi Ootani (Wonder Egg Priority key animation), Keigo Arihara (Hisone to Maso-tan key animation)
Prop Design: Takayuki Kidou (Grancrest Senki)
Color Design: Ayaka Murakami (A-1 Pictures) (Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai? Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen OVA)
Art Design: Mikiya Hirayoshi (A-1 Pictures) (Kakkou no Iinazuke)
Art Director: Yuuki Hatakeyama (Natsu e no Tunnel, Sayonara no Deguchi)
Art Board Assistant: Chong Teng (Summertime Render background art)
Art: Kusanagi (Super Cub)
3D Director: Yuki Kuribayashi (Atarashii Joushi wa Do Tennen)
Director of Photography: Youhei Miyawaki (A-1 Pictures) (Engage Kiss)
Music: Kana Utatane (Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku)
Sound Director: Kouhei Yoshida (Lycoris Recoil)
Sound Effects: Takuya Hasegawa (Koi wa Ameagari no You ni)
Studio: A-1 Pictures

The ending themes will be part of the "Makeine Ooen! Cover Song Series" performed by Anna Yanami, Lemon Yakishio, and Chika Komari. Anna Yanami will perform "LOVE2000," as previewed in the promotional video below.

Amamori originally submitted the title for the 15th Shogakukan Light Novel Awards as Ore wa Hyottoshite, Saishuuwa de Make Heroine no Yokoni Iru Pottode no Mob Chara nano Darou ka, and won the Gagaga Award. Shogakukan began publishing the novel under its Gagaga Bunko imprint in July 2021, featuring illustrations by Muru Imigi (Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!). The sixth volume shipped on December 23 last year.

Itachi (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai) began drawing a manga adaptation on the MangaONE platform in April 2022. Shogakukan shipped the second volume last August.

Seven Seas Entertainment licensed the light novel and manga adaptation in English on February 14. The first volume of both is scheduled to go on sale in August 2024.

PV 1

Source: Press Release
VindstotMar 17, 10:42 AM

Mar 17, 4:35 AM

Mar 2023
That's why I love Aniplex's work is that most of the creators put a lot of effort into conveying a seasonal atmosphere in the show that you can't get a feel for in a manga or novella. Kaguya-sama is like that, in addition to the spirit of drama and the spirit of romance, the atmosphere of either free summer or beautiful spring was clearly felt, and when combined with the carefree high school season, it's kind of a powerful punch.

I envy the schoolchildren for their lives.

As for the news on "Make Heroine ga Oosugiru!", a strong lineup of creators is clearly expected.
Mar 17, 6:12 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
i can't tell who best girl is from the PV alone.... damn...
Mar 17, 7:21 AM

Apr 2012
Hmm, almost all the VAs involved are either complete newbies or have only started getting significant roles in the last year or two. Was this project intended as a showcase for potential stars?
Mar 17, 7:27 AM

Jan 2020
Not the protagonist name literaly being "Warm water" lmao
Seems cute, I'm looking forward to watching it.

Also, I agree with @Omarumba : the summer atmosphere is pretty strong with this one and I'm all for it.
Mar 17, 7:35 AM

Nov 2015
I almost thought this was a yuri because there is no male on the poster.
HACKs! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®
Mar 17, 8:09 AM

Jun 2019
They have put a lot of effort into this one. So much in-house staff is working on this. I'm very happy. I will be watching it no matter what.

Sasuga A-1.
Mar 17, 9:56 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Old_School_Akira
I almost thought this was a yuri because there is no male on the poster.
@Old_School_Akira Female characters are the selling point of most straight romances and are therefore expected to be seen on posters. But even if we forget about it, female characters on a poster still don't make a show yuri.
RobertBobertMar 17, 12:48 PM
Mar 17, 4:27 PM
Apr 2013
Hmm. So its airing in july.

Tono hikaru is in tenshi tsuki, so we'll see

Wakayama shion again, though I have to say I dont know much about her either. Terasawa I know even less about, by which I mean literally my first time hearing of her.

Honestly from the cover alone there's no way to tell if the plot is actually going to work or not. Even the synopsis gives me a headache, I just hope.
I mean I suppose it looks ok to give it a try, it's either going to work orr not. Not sure how july is starting to stack up though so by the time july actually happens

The trick with a lot of these anime is that the main dude needs to be good too, the girls can be great but it all boils down to the mc
Mar 18, 4:25 PM

Apr 2021
Damn the pv looks great. It's quite surprising that A-1 pictures is making this. I assumed it's gonna be picked by project no 9 like every other romcom light novels these days.
Mar 24, 12:13 AM

Oct 2017
Harem end for this?

More topics from this board

» 'One Piece' Anime Gets Remake by WIT Studio ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Dec 17, 2023

81 by ExtremeT »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
8 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Today

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
9 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
11 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
Today, 11:18 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.