Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 26, 3:56 AM

Jan 2018
Holy shit Ruby getting straight to it. She wants to practice kissing. Apparently there's break after this chapter. They really gonna keep us waiting for 2 weeks after that ending.
ARK-13Feb 26, 4:45 AM
Feb 26, 5:35 AM
Apr 2019
Look at Aqua reaction man. Please somebody save my boy Aqua from that maniac incest. Man, this manga become cringe chapter after chapter when ruby acting weird
IndExx02Feb 26, 5:54 AM
Feb 26, 5:45 AM
Jan 2024
Anywhere you can get shūkan young jump online? Kinda don’t feel like waiting 2 days more than those with access to the magazine.
Feb 26, 7:24 AM
Jan 2019
Is it already out?
Feb 26, 12:05 PM

Sep 2021
What’s next after the kissing scene 😭
Feb 28, 5:43 AM

Jul 2012
The twincest that keeps on giving every passing chapter.
Now give us some smoochies.
Feb 28, 7:11 AM

Oct 2017
It was those two who pushed the scene lol. Good job girls.

Ruby ain't got no chill, girl is gonna get her kiss from him no matter what. Being able to see grown up Sarina with Goro was a treat.
Feb 28, 7:20 AM

Nov 2017
damn Ruby can't hit the brake lol, She's Excited AF for the scene, on the otherside Aqua seems hesitant, while Mem as usual excited how those Twins gonna act haha, it's sad we have to wait 2 weeks for the next chapter ._.
Feb 28, 7:24 AM

Aug 2011
for a manga that takes it's portrayal of the industry seriously are we expected to believe that a mainstream movie would have blood related sibling actors kiss on screen? not sure where the mangaka is taking this but this part is seriously goofy.
Feb 28, 7:39 AM

Oct 2014
Aka is cooking fr ~
Feb 28, 8:35 AM

Jun 2014
Oh brother so we really doing this lmao.

So Aqua was reluctant about the scene (as he should be) but the 2 manga authors are pushing for it, plus Ruby insists they practice. Bro is outnumbered 3 to 1 😭

When Ruby said “imagine me as Sarina” I was like that doesn’t make it any better, imagining himself kissing a dying child 💀 but turns out she aged herself up to 18 in this imaginary scenario. I…I guess that’s not as bad but regardless, they still had a crazy age gap in their previous lives lol. She’s getting really touchy in that last page so let’s see where this goes…
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 28, 8:47 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Ruby can barely contain herself at this point
Feb 28, 9:11 AM
Nov 2017
I swear if they actually kiss, I might need to take a break from this series.
Feb 28, 10:39 AM
Nov 2019
One hope I have for when the anime gets to this part of the story is that it'll be over and done with much faster than this, and that's assuming this subplot ends soon.

Feb 28, 10:42 AM
Seigi no Mikata

Sep 2021
Incest is wincest, please give me more shits like this
Feb 28, 11:02 AM
Nov 2023
My honest reaction:
Feb 28, 11:20 AM

Nov 2016
it (still?) isnt too late to turn back for aqua, i so hope theyll just do the usual fade everything to black and be done with the scene and finish off this fest asap, for better or for worse let the fans imagine how it turned out
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Feb 28, 11:39 AM

Feb 2014
SWEEEEEEET HOOOOME ALABAMA
Feb 28, 1:21 PM
Jun 2022
it's getting cringe fr just want to see aqua confronts kamiki
Feb 28, 1:29 PM
May 2022
This gets worse and worse. Ignoring the elephant in the room, they are also just speculating about Kamiki and AI’s relationship which is also weird. The two manga people making it like some silly rom-com considering the circumstances is also very weird. I’m very concerned about the story moving forward
Feb 28, 2:13 PM

Feb 2018
Oh god, so the kiss in the kissing scene is gonna be "long and strong", gotta see how that'll turn out lol.

Wonder how Aqua will respond to rehearsing the scene lol, he's definitely still reluctant about the whole situation.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Feb 28, 2:25 PM
Mar 2023
Once again, Kana continues to convey my reaction to reading this…
Feb 28, 3:10 PM
Aug 2022
THE MORE IT BUILDS UP TO THIS RIDICULOUS TWINCEST MOMENT, THE CRINGIER IT IS EVOKING AS I’M READING THROUGH.
Feb 28, 3:25 PM

Oct 2021
On that last panel, Ruby's stars disappeared from her eyes. She is speaking from the heart here as she goes on the offensive. This is a crucial moment for Aka Akasaka: the very heart of his manga series is the reincarnated doctor and patient being born again as siblings. What will happen? 😖

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Feb 28, 4:37 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to CrimsonPunk01
Once again, Kana continues to convey my reaction to reading this…
@CrimsonPunk01 she is the only level-headed character in this chapter so far 😖

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Feb 28, 4:51 PM

Jun 2015
The community is in shambles! Let me see CHAOS, Aka! Huahahahaha 🤣
Feb 28, 5:20 PM

Apr 2022
tbf aqua tried to fight it but ruby got insane copium lmao aka will not rest until he writes this scene.
Feb 28, 6:27 PM
Sep 2023
yosuga no sora vibes 💀
Feb 28, 6:43 PM
Mar 2022
Wasn't Aka the one who wrote Miyuki and Kei's sibling relationship, what happened, what the hell did Mengo do to him
Feb 28, 8:44 PM
Aug 2022
Oh boy, seems like we're on that path now, aren't we?

I'm willing to bet that if Mengo somehow takes full control of the next chapters, I can totally see the incest shippers getting what they want....

Twincest fans expectations for a "long and strong" kissing scene:

Feb 28, 8:52 PM
Mar 2023
Damn, Ruby isn't holding back💀
Maybe the reincarnation thing was only introduced to justify the incest
Feb 28, 10:05 PM
Oct 2023
MinatoSparkle said:
My honest reaction:

yeah im with miyako on this one
Feb 28, 10:33 PM

Aug 2018
So the two of them added that scene xd
What Ruby said at the end...let's see what will happen.
Feb 28, 10:44 PM
Aug 2015
"Mom they're making incest a pivotal plot point in the story again" is all I could think during this chapter. I hate how gripping the drama is because they've built it up to be entirely plausible for these characters. It's incredibly well done and great drama but I have to say Ruby is the worst love interest for Aqua on moral grounds. If only she wasn't his sister/other family member this would be a romance for the ages. At this point Aka is sure cooking but im not sure if I'm on board for this side dish.
Samson_GoKegwaFeb 28, 10:49 PM
Feb 28, 11:32 PM
Aug 2021
please… no

we dont need another yosuga no sora
Feb 28, 11:57 PM
Sep 2023
Alpha-Nine said:
Oh boy, seems like we're on that path now, aren't we?

I'm willing to bet that if Mengo somehow takes full control of the next chapters, I can totally see the incest shippers getting what they want....

Twincest fans expectations for a "long and strong" kissing scene:

I see you are also a yosuga no sora fan, masterpiece indeed 🌚
Feb 29, 12:01 AM
Sep 2023
I need both aqua and ruby need to die and reincarnated as different persons and marry in the end of manga, I hope it will happen or atleast the thing happened in yousga no sora ending they died and stayed in afterlife together
Feb 29, 2:06 AM
Mar 2021
aloradear said:
for a manga that takes it's portrayal of the industry seriously are we expected to believe that a mainstream movie would have blood related sibling actors kiss on screen? not sure where the mangaka is taking this but this part is seriously goofy.

well a realistic industry doesn’t really have reincarnations or people trying to kill someone using a movie so…
Feb 29, 5:43 AM

Dec 2020
Reply to IndExx02
Look at Aqua reaction man. Please somebody save my boy Aqua from that maniac incest. Man, this manga become cringe chapter after chapter when ruby acting weird
@IndExx02 Fr, like wdym "imagine when I finally turn 18..." wtf is wrong with this manga
                                                                                                                                                                                      My reviews

Feb 29, 9:07 AM

Oct 2018
Well, this chapter has effectively killed my interest for this arc. I had the suspicion that Ai's personality was made up, but I wasn't expecting that her relationship with Kamiki (the main plot of this movie) is also fabricated. And most likely Kamiki's persona is made up too.
As for the whole thing between Aqua and Ruby, I guess it's interesting that every scene with Aqua in this chapter shows him being forced to do stuff he doesn't want to. Who knows what will happen with them next chapter and I don't care.

What a f*cking waste of an arc, and it's almost double the length of the theater arc too. How do you fail this hard, Aka
_dwangoFeb 29, 10:13 AM
Mobages are consuming me alive
Feb 29, 12:50 PM
May 2021
Lool this is gonns be jokes 😭😭
Feb 29, 12:55 PM

Aug 2011
Reply to Exotic-_-Turtle
aloradear said:

well a realistic industry doesn’t really have reincarnations or people trying to kill someone using a movie so…
@Exotic-_-Turtle except a large part of the manga is specifically taking a realistic look at what idols/actors go through. the fantasy elements don't overwrite the fact that the mangaka takes the portrayal of the industry seriously.
Feb 29, 1:01 PM

Apr 2021
Yeah things are very wrong right now
Feb 29, 1:34 PM

Aug 2018
Not a huge fan of what's going on in the recent chapters but it might just be because of the lack of Kana.
Feb 29, 1:42 PM
Jun 2020
God i already disliked Ruby, wth is happening in this story? Ew ew ew EW!
IS THE WRITER SERIOUS WITH THIS sh!t? Wth
Feb 29, 4:28 PM
Nov 2023
I don't really get why people are freaking out but it was obvious after ch. 123 that the things will get to this point some way or the other.
BTW, the incest party is going to have a heartbreak after the next chapter because it's pretty easy to tell that they aren't gonna do that, like, come on use your brain.
And for people who are worried that they'll do it, need not worry cause Aka has brain in his skull and he's probably doing all this in order to set the fandom on fire and nothing else. In the end they're not going to kiss and mark my words on this one.
Feb 29, 7:59 PM
Sep 2020
viado, vou até escrever em português: Que porra é essa
Feb 29, 11:01 PM
Jul 2016
More incest is always the solution 👌. Can't wait for the spin-off with their kids jk.
Mar 1, 1:55 AM
Nov 2022
I guess Yokoyari Mengo rubbed off on Aka a bit too much. I checked out Kuzu no Honkai and I guess she really likes sister/brother love.
Mar 1, 5:46 AM
Oct 2019
So instead of this being incest, he can be a pedo. Wow, great character moment mr. Aka
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Chapter 79 Discussion

Mahnaelow - Apr 28, 2022

47 by Salty_Cookie »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Chapter 78 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 13, 2022

48 by Salty_Cookie »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Chapter 147 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 22

29 by Artik_Mk »»
Yesterday, 11:33 AM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Chapter 74 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 11, 2022

17 by Salty_Cookie »»
Yesterday, 2:44 AM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Chapter 148 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 1

7 by BBagasta »»
May 3, 10:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.