Forum Settings
Forums
Vinland Saga
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 3:35 PM

Apr 2022
damn ivar lost his sword, his hand, and even his axe there. my guy was laughing at the end.
ryzxgumFeb 23, 3:49 PM
Feb 23, 4:06 PM
May 2021
Damn Ivar got whooped no shit 😭😭😭 is Thorfinn gonna fight them?mi wonderrrrrr.
Feb 23, 5:04 PM
Jun 2021
Yukimura cooked. That sword was really sharp and Ivar lost his arm, and Ganglati is dead i really liked him
Feb 23, 6:27 PM

Jan 2018
Wonder how the Thorfinn chuddies will defend his lack of a back bone in the coming chapters...

That aside though the Ivar losing his hand page was the best drawing in the manga in years. Iconic scene already.
Feb 23, 11:39 PM

Jun 2023
Man Yukimura cooked hard this time; things are definitely tumbling down chapter by chapter, it'll be insane to witness how it goes through

"To the boy who once sought freedom, goodbye." 🕊️
Feb 24, 12:22 AM

May 2020
Tbh, Ivar wasn't entirely wrong when he was opposing Thorfinn all this time, but in the end he had to pay the price. I mean that panel screams PAIN.

Hope Thorfinn won't have second thoughts this time around too, as they all have suffered plenty in this short amount of time.
Feb 24, 6:12 AM
Mar 2021
I'm getting mad Attack on Titan vibes. Almost feels like Thorfinn could have an Eren moment where he realizes that bloodshed is the only way to protect your own people from war.

But at the same time, Thorfinn isn't the kind of person to abandon all that he's learned in the past 200 chapters and so I'm honestly completely unsure of what the right answer even is.

Also, If Gudrid or the child die, I may cry myself to sleep that night lol.
Feb 24, 6:20 AM

Jan 2009
feel bad for ivar even if he is an asshole
Feb 24, 10:36 AM
Aug 2020
it was crazyyyy

damnnnnnnnnnnnn

i was not expecting for things to go that far

i can not wait another month after that...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Feb 25, 1:21 PM
Aug 2013
Ivar deserved it ...

The issue is these vikings like wars this is why having weapons is bad, but at the same time Thorfinn's decision was wrong.

Also Ivar is dumb why would he use an axe like a sword?

Anyways I have a feeling Canute will get involved in the future.
Feb 26, 1:56 PM

Jul 2016
Man, felt like another really short one haha. Kinda painful tbh, but ah well, it is what it is.
Penguins are funny
Feb 26, 7:22 PM

Aug 2016
man, the manga could end right here and call it a happy ending.
:v
Feb 28, 3:02 AM

Apr 2014
Maybe brain dead pacifist gobblers can talk their way out of this one.

Feb 28, 3:05 AM

Apr 2014
Reply to Thorf
Wonder how the Thorfinn chuddies will defend his lack of a back bone in the coming chapters...

That aside though the Ivar losing his hand page was the best drawing in the manga in years. Iconic scene already.
@Thorf Probably having a meltdown on twitter. Who would have thought a bunch of 1000+ AD men can't understand 2024 pacifism. I'm surprised this didn't happened much sooner

Feb 28, 12:30 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Bleak and brutal chapter. I wonder how Thorfinn will handle it from here? No easy way out now
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 29, 5:35 AM
May 2022
Reply to UaEfAlCoN83
Ivar deserved it ...

The issue is these vikings like wars this is why having weapons is bad, but at the same time Thorfinn's decision was wrong.

Also Ivar is dumb why would he use an axe like a sword?

Anyways I have a feeling Canute will get involved in the future.
@UaEfAlCoN83 kinda messed up ur 209 chapters into a manga that wants to tell people no one deserves to be hurt and say this haha
Feb 29, 7:45 AM
Aug 2013
Reply to boundless-sher
@UaEfAlCoN83 kinda messed up ur 209 chapters into a manga that wants to tell people no one deserves to be hurt and say this haha
@harumiya-cs I think this is a nice development

Thorfinn's goal is great and if people think like him we can live in peace. It is not impossible; you can always find solutions other than fighting and wars.

Yes there are animes and I am pro-fighting to protect yourself and this is what Thorfinn doesn't get. His Father fought Askeladd but the intention wasn't to kill. Thorfinn should do the same. But again, building a wall and having a weapon shows lack of trust! and not having a wall brings dangers.

I don't know the answer this is why I like tis manga because I can't predict what will happen
Feb 29, 1:55 PM
May 2022
Reply to UaEfAlCoN83
@harumiya-cs I think this is a nice development

Thorfinn's goal is great and if people think like him we can live in peace. It is not impossible; you can always find solutions other than fighting and wars.

Yes there are animes and I am pro-fighting to protect yourself and this is what Thorfinn doesn't get. His Father fought Askeladd but the intention wasn't to kill. Thorfinn should do the same. But again, building a wall and having a weapon shows lack of trust! and not having a wall brings dangers.

I don't know the answer this is why I like tis manga because I can't predict what will happen
@UaEfAlCoN83 I completely agree with you on that and I think this arc is going to show us that thorfinn has the right idea(one that was passed down to him from his father) but still has yet to understand it completely. He has been able to run away from all the fighting in the past arc because he and his crew weren't settled yet and thus thorfinn never thought about how he would handle a conflict once they did settle. He idea/goal is finally being challenged in this arc(which I had been waiting for a bit tbh) and this is probably his final lesson, the last missing piece of his ideology. Can not fait to see how this plays out.
Mar 1, 12:17 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The natives already have a sword!
kekeke
Mar 2, 1:48 AM

Nov 2020
Damn, how Thorfinn could stop that ???

Mar 21, 1:41 PM
Feb 2021
INSANE ART; i hope the LNU dont kill Ivar before he sees Thorfin fight
Mar 24, 6:13 AM
May 2022
Pretty good, short but art makes up for it
Apr 15, 4:41 PM

Jul 2010
What's wrong lil bro? I thought you want war, I thought you like wars. Not very fun, huh?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vinland Saga Chapter 210 Discussion

RodIshiCi - 1 hour ago

3 by Animeunderrated »»
18 minutes ago

» vinland saga manga is ending soon

deg - Apr 13

7 by deg »»
Apr 24, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Chapter 191 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BigPPFumiya - Feb 25, 2022

74 by jgreene »»
Apr 18, 9:12 PM

» Some great music to listen to while reading?

Ghoultulhu - Aug 26, 2015

8 by enigmasauce »»
Apr 5, 8:10 AM

» vinland saga 210 release date?

CRG - Apr 2

1 by deg »»
Apr 2, 2:44 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.