Forum Settings
Forums

If you can own any type of business ,what type of successful business would you like to own?

New
Feb 7, 10:52 PM

May 2023
Something you're passionate about that you'd love to take part of
Feb 7, 11:01 PM

Apr 2023
Sony owns all the anime, right? I'll take a controlling share
Feb 7, 11:47 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I already have some businesses, but on top of those, a maid + butler cafe. At the very least, just a cafe where maid/butler outfits are worn since a lot of people here in the US seem to dislike that type of concept (where you're actually being interacted with beyond just taking and receiving an order) unless they're just the type to be at the maid cafe with ulterior motives (whether they realize it or not).

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Feb 7, 11:54 PM

Dec 2015
I wouldn't mind to own a Buhurt club in Poznań, as there's none here so it could sell and make a proper local team.
Feb 8, 12:49 AM

Mar 2008
Id only enjoy that if no one worked under me or they did Id ask their opinions on stuff and have them paid better than other places. Im more interested in doing things I like than making a lot of money, plus most businesses fail anyway. This makes answering harder though since my control would be limited. Just something artistic I guess or just selling anime merch and cheap medicine.
Feb 8, 2:00 AM

Jan 2021
I would make cars, trains or something else related to transportation

Maybe laptops
Feb 8, 3:58 AM

Jan 2021
Either some tech related stuff (like Sony or samsung) or cars.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Feb 8, 5:32 AM

Jan 2023
Would love to own a cafe one day given my insane coffee enthusiasm.

"You win this round. You doggies."
Feb 8, 6:51 AM

Aug 2019
i wanna makes gamesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!
my own smartphone!
Feb 8, 7:49 AM
Dec 2022
Not owning a business, but I'm moving to South Korea soon with my Chinese cousins to establish an import business for foodstuff from an undisclosed country via South Korea. My Korean ex-girlfriend knows a local lawyer who can help us. At least I can avoid talking to random South Koreans in public.

Just to be clear, I'm more of a charity organization operator than a businesswoman.

Edit: running a charity organization would be much harder.
MalchikRepaidFeb 8, 8:55 AM
Feb 8, 7:57 AM
Jul 2018
A photography equipment company; something like Nikon or Fujifilm.
Feb 8, 8:14 AM

Feb 2020
I'd want to bring back the Frontier Wrestling Alliance for a 3rd time, as the original form was my favourite promotion, and it's closure actually kind-of depressed me and made me quit being a wrestling fan for a bit.

I feel quite confident that I couldn't be as bad as Steven Gauntley was with 1PW 😂
LightWorkerFeb 12, 4:02 AM
Feb 11, 10:43 PM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
I've thought about it quite a bit. Perhaps too much. I keep going back to wanting to make graphic novels, video production, or doing graphic design work.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Feb 12, 10:40 AM

Mar 2020
Maybe a company that produces hydrogen cars. I don't think that electric cars are the future. Battery production is really polluting and the lithium in those batteries are from exploited people who work under bad conditions. Charging takes also quite long compared to just filling up a tank.

Hydrogen cars are not suitable for mass production yet. But I hope they will be one day.
💀😭😂🙏
Feb 13, 5:33 AM

Jan 2009
landlord on a commercial area is the most chill imo
Feb 19, 5:40 PM

Oct 2022
I am the world's worst capitalist. No joke I could find a way to make hotcakes bomb. So I can't answer correctly, since I was younger I always had the dream of being the owner or leader of a failing car company.
Not a successful one, a failing one. I used to even come up with stories (fiction) of different car companies and their products that would lead each company to disaster.

It's weird but failure is more interesting than success, and the captain that goes down with the ship is the one that gets remembered. Nobody cares about the successful boss who ran a company for three years and then retired. Not that I would intentionally wreck a company, but tbh I'm almost certain any company I ran would collapse really fast.
Feb 19, 7:52 PM

Jun 2020
A restaurant/bakery, cause my passion goal is to be a chef/baker.

"Don't let your memes be dreams."- Ancient Japanese proverb, probably
Feb 19, 9:22 PM

Jun 2014
I'd either run a sub sandwich shop or a Greek restaurant because I like Greek food despite not being Greek, myself. My other I idea is a store that sells chess sets and accessories and similar games like shogi and hnefatafl.
Mar 20, 6:55 AM
Feb 2023
I'd like to open a coffee shop or a small bar.
But I'm also interested in technology, so maybe I'm also a startup, or I'd create an app or game. Creating something like this can be profitable if the product is of high quality because the technology sphere develops fast, and there is always a need for good software. I read one case study some time ago about creating a CRM system for the business and now I can say that it's very important, maybe even a key part of the business. It is good for relationship management, which is an essential part of success, but I can also say that finding a good company that can help you with that is important. So now I have a lot of things to consider, and maybe one day I'll think about it more seriously when I feel I'm ready for such a challenge.
MayaRobertsApr 1, 2:36 AM
Mar 25, 10:24 PM

Jun 2016
I'd probably own a gun store or be an arms dealer.

@Swiggy If Hooters is successful I think a maid cafe could also be, it would probably have somewhat similar clientele but younger and more "weeb". I'm not sure but I think some anime conventions might have toyed with that idea.
Mar 26, 1:33 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Reply to Lost_Viking
I'd probably own a gun store or be an arms dealer.

@Swiggy If Hooters is successful I think a maid cafe could also be, it would probably have somewhat similar clientele but younger and more "weeb". I'm not sure but I think some anime conventions might have toyed with that idea.
@Lost_Viking YES. We actually do have a brick and mortar maid cafe here in California (they're just renovating and moving locations right now) and we used to have more-- even one back in 2007! I think only one remains in Southern California though. For that one, they have their maids do a lot of legwork and perform at cons too (even during the renovations), so I think that helps bring in traffic/interest. As long as they don't mismanage their money then I think they'll be around for a bit. I know running a maid cafe would be a bit of a passion project though and a bit of a risk. I've been juggling the idea for about a decade now and even got a lot of great advice from an owner of one of the failed maid cafes. I keep a close eye on all the maid cafes-- not for the sake of competing, but more because I actually want them to work out. I do a lot of research on them!

I think, for the most part, the idol otaku in this area are the same folks who frequent that last standing maid cafe and other maid events around here. They're usually in their 30's and have at least an okay job so they can pay for the kinda pricey food and maid merch. A lot of the clientele are kinda lonely hearts looking for someone to fill the void. [ ...That sounds like idols and maids are taking advantage of desperate loners, but I think the general idea is that while no maid (or idol) is trying to hook up with any customers, they're genuinely really happy to try to at least add some warmth to someone's day in this cold, unforgiving world. ]

(Thank you!!)

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Mar 26, 5:50 AM

Nov 2022
One of my goals is to go back to college to be an accountant so an accounting business would suit me.
♡☆♡☆♡

Mar 26, 9:11 AM

Dec 2016
I want to branch out from defense to the entertainment industry.

Mar 26, 11:21 PM

Mar 2021
The one where I can scam as many humans as possible
Mar 27, 3:05 AM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
Easily rent gf business due to so many weebs to close their waifu even they dont know what should they do with their waifu instead lolllll

Mar 27, 3:41 AM
Jul 2018
i would like to own a restaurant/cafe that sells food you see from animes...
Mar 27, 4:02 AM

Aug 2021
all the yanyan stores in the world!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 9:42 AM

Mar 2008
Reply to Kei_XI
Maybe a company that produces hydrogen cars. I don't think that electric cars are the future. Battery production is really polluting and the lithium in those batteries are from exploited people who work under bad conditions. Charging takes also quite long compared to just filling up a tank.

Hydrogen cars are not suitable for mass production yet. But I hope they will be one day.
@Kei_XI
There is many newer battery technology that could replace lithium ion and not so polluting. Lithium is harvested from ocean water so, not sure where you got that from. You must be talking about the cobalt cathode, that isnt actually needed in other forms.

Problem with hydrogen is the engine wear from the strong explosive forces. Though many batteries also have their own issues of capacity loss after a certain number of charge cycles eventually needing replacing.

More topics from this board

» Hottest non Hollywood actor on YouTube?

scarydragon - 2 hours ago

3 by LoveYourEyes »»
10 minutes ago

» What sort of education did you get? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 23, 2019

50 by DesuMaiden »»
18 minutes ago

» whats your shoe size ?

sussybakagirl420 - Mar 22

28 by elgatosaika »»
21 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 26

10 by MalchikRepaid »»
21 minutes ago

» Does knowing how MAL user looks like change how you see/treat them?

barababas - 1 hour ago

6 by elgatosaika »»
23 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.