Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2008 9:36 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
i think everything is pretty confusing but the story is getting really good, too bad for whoever is going to get hurt but in this situation i myself wouldnt know what to do..
May 14, 2008 4:47 AM

Feb 2008
If me myself is in the position of Nayumi; I know it's confusing but I will go on to the person I love the MOST. And make everything clear. Accept everything that only one girl can be picked and therefore go with her forever.

In this case, Nayumi is not sure whether he still loves Haruka or not. He keeps saying IT'S ALRIGHT and that he doesn't love her anymore; just for the sake of responsibility. But it's still obvious that it isn't true.

If I were him; and I love Mitsuki, I'll tell her everything I'm doing and just purely love her. And about Haruka; I'll better discuss it with Mitsuki and have a proper way of apologizing to Haruka's family even though they won't accept it. And of course, I'll give everything to help her in recovering just that I will tell it all to Mitsuki. If you want a perfect love (well, ALMOST perfect love since there's no perfect); don't hide anything to one another. Be truthful and honest always.
Dec 14, 2008 4:26 PM

Aug 2008
Well, I think it is the first time that I really hate an anime character. With each episode, I hate Mitsuki more. And I agree completely with Akane, I think she's completely right.
It was because of Mitsuki selfishness that this all began, when she held back Narumi. And when Haruka just woke up, she's pushing Narumi to make him tell her about them, when she doesn't even know that three years are passing. And the way she threw herself at him, I find her just so pitiful.

That put asaide, this anime is being really hard to watch, it is so sad.
Jan 9, 2009 6:57 PM

Apr 2008
The Nayumi/Mitsuki fight :'<

I really think that Nayumi does truly love Mitsuki, though he does have some issues to work out wrt Haruka.

Tbh I can't really understand hating Mitsuki, she's suffered unrequited love, guilt over the accident, seeing the one she loves fall to pieces only to help him through, and then fears she may loss him. I'm not saying that she couldn't have reacted or handles situations better, but...

Akane herself doesn't really understand the whole situation, especially the extent to which Narumi had fallen into depression (something the parents did). So for me sometimes I think she's being too harsh, seeing things too black and white, especially given this story is anything but straight forward.
Sep 12, 2009 5:52 PM

Aug 2009
COME ON NAYUMI! PICK A FUCKING GIRL ALREADY!
YOU CAN DO IT! IT'LL ONLY HURT ONE OF THE GIRLS, YOU KNOW?
Nov 28, 2009 3:10 PM

Aug 2009
Looks like Mistuki got a new pair of shoes. : D
Aug 4, 2010 11:22 AM

Aug 2010
It kind of irks me how it's implied that Takayuki has to make some kind of choice between the two girls. In my mind he really has no right to choose anymore, he already made the choice when he started being with Mitsuki. To me he's kind of a bastard already, "choosing" to try to be with Haruka again would make him an even worse douchebag.
Aug 11, 2010 1:46 PM

Jul 2010
Wow, this is getting confusing and I can sense the tragedy coming up in the next episodes. Akane still mad at Takayuki though, hope they make up soon.

After all the drama in the episode the chibi ending scene with Ayu and Mayu still cracks me up though! xD

Dec 4, 2010 5:59 PM

Jan 2010
I feel like I'm watching a soap opera.
Feb 15, 2011 1:07 PM

Apr 2009
Sucrose said:

Because it is soap opera-ish xD

Okay I still don't get how doesn't Haruka notice that everyone looks older...Oo
And Mitsuki's still annoying. Sorry.
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Mar 9, 2011 3:10 PM

Aug 2010
babykeiji said:
If me myself is in the position of Nayumi; I know it's confusing but I will go on to the person I love the MOST. And make everything clear. Accept everything that only one girl can be picked and therefore go with her forever.

In this case, Nayumi is not sure whether he still loves Haruka or not. He keeps saying IT'S ALRIGHT and that he doesn't love her anymore; just for the sake of responsibility. But it's still obvious that it isn't true.

If I were him; and I love Mitsuki, I'll tell her everything I'm doing and just purely love her. And about Haruka; I'll better discuss it with Mitsuki and have a proper way of apologizing to Haruka's family even though they won't accept it. And of course, I'll give everything to help her in recovering just that I will tell it all to Mitsuki. If you want a perfect love (well, ALMOST perfect love since there's no perfect); don't hide anything to one another. Be truthful and honest always.

Couldn't have put it better myself. That is EXACTLY what he should do. Hes still giving mixed messages though and its getting on my nerves!!
Sep 11, 2011 7:03 PM

Sep 2007
I know the parts at the restaurant are supposed to be funny, but it's really not and I hate that blonde waitress soooo much ( ̄へ ̄)
Sep 27, 2011 9:36 PM

Apr 2011
Haruka parents request was absurd, I'm sure they didn't think of the repercussions after she finds out about Yakayuki x Mitsuki relationship and the time skip.

There was so much emotional energy in this episode, especially the argument between Takyuki and Mitsuki, its just so realistic, reminds me of my ex-girlfriend. Haruka is still in fantasy land, while Mitsuki stuffer emotionally, can't wait till Haruka finds out.

Takayuki needs to man up and move on, don't let the tragic past weigh him back, just like Mitsuki stated, Haruka has nothing to do with them as a couple.

Ayu and Mayu comical skit really lighten the mood, after the Takyuki/Mitsuki fight.

GracefulDownfall said:
Sucrose said:

Okay I still don't get how doesn't Haruka notice that everyone looks older...Oo
And Mitsuki's still annoying. Sorry.
She been in long term care, her perspective has changed.

If you can't sympathized for Mitsuki situation, it means you've never been in a relationship with a similar troubles. I hope you'll experience this hardship, when your love one's, pulls off the same antic as Takayuki
Dec 26, 2011 3:07 PM
Nov 2011
Is he rediscovering his feelings for Haruka? Can Mitsuke ever be happy with him anyways? Will she always wonder if he harbors those feelings even if he 'says' he chooses him? Man I really dislike Akane right now, her parents need to intervene here and explain the rest of the situation, but that's not likely to happen. Man so much emotion. Man.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Apr 15, 2012 12:09 PM

Nov 2010
I've gone through similar love situations before. but...

Not really sympathesizing with Mitsuki much no matter how supportive she was and suffering fro unrequited love. She broke that trust in friendship, even if it was just a ring it was a dick move because she obviously didn’t want to give up and surely more events like that would’ve taken place even if the accident didn’t occur.
Then she got close to him while he was weak, building a relationship out of the premise. He never had interest in her in the first place. And now all she does is mope around feeling bad. She had it coming. I don’t feel sorry for her at all. Haruka is the one who will be suffering the most after the truth comes out.

Choose your decisions responsibly and don't let emotions drag on like this. Ever. It makes things worse for both sides. Or three sides.

Beside's. Akane's parents are retards as well. To be asking such things. And Takayuki needs to keep a clear head and make a choice. Everyone is suffering and not able to move on because he keeps jumping back and forth and persuading himself "It'll be all right." Like hell it will be. Someone's going to get hurt with a slam in the end.
Mar 5, 2013 5:48 PM
Aug 2007
I don't get why the two girls are in such a hurry for Narumi to tell Haruka about the fact that he is dating Mitsuki. I mean, if you want him to tell her that, you might as well tell her that three years have passed and destroy her mind right now.

Also. Narumi is waaaaaaay too weak... he never makes a statement, just agrees to everything. Mitsuki has been a bit of an idiot in all of this as well... she runs off after an argument, leave Narumi is a confused state and then the next day she is moving in. Talk about playing with his feelings..
Apr 12, 2013 3:12 PM

May 2012
Some nice development especially that ending! Lets see what happens next!
Dec 26, 2013 8:57 PM

Jun 2009
That fight. :<
Feb 26, 2014 11:28 PM
Feb 2014
This episode is making it really hard to keep on watching. It seems like there are plot holes, or maybe just the perfect embodiment of human... ignorance. Not sure which.

First of all, why does the little sister keep yelling at them about not visiting her for three years? Her parents personally told Nayumi to stop visiting Haruka. Does... does she not know this? I feel like someone should inform the poor girl.

Same basic problem with how people are getting angry at Nayumi for visiting her/not telling her about his and Mitsuki's relationship. The doctor did say not to mention anything. Does everyone just forget everything in emotional breakdowns? The only thing they can remember is themselves?

The little sister is being extremely selfish. Doesn't she know that Mitsuki is still Haruka's best friend in her mind? Getting visits from Mitsuki would be just a beneficial to her recovery.

I still see Akane as the main problem here. It's as if she doesn't care about her little sister at all, but cares more about seeming like a protective little sister. She doesn't think about her sisters recovery at all.

Isn't that a glaring plot hole? The little sister not knowing what her own parents have ordered, and no one telling her?

Mitsuki brings up a good point, though. Haruka doesn't have much to do with the relationship at hand. Whether or not the two decide to live together should not be effected by Haruka. The only argument I can see working is that working and seeing Haruka both take up too much time to effectively focus on that stuff.

I think Nayumi is just being nice to Haruka, I don't think he has nearly as strong of feelings as before. He liked Mitsuki in the first place. Don't you remember in the earlier episodes when Mitsuki came to tell him that the only reason they were even friends was because Haruka obsessive stalkerishly liked Nayumi? It might be my own perception, but it really seemed like Nayumi was silently trying to express that he had a hard time with Haruka because he really liked Mitsuki.

It's a tough situation, but it's also one caused by... well... bad choices.
"Drown the sun in darkness, if only to brighten the shadows.
Strangle your fear with joy, if only to beat your doubt."
Jun 23, 2014 12:37 AM

Jun 2013
Mitsuki is becoming more pushy and desperate. Narumi just can't say no to her for once... This isn't looking good, Mitsuki might break soon.
Feb 5, 2015 6:01 PM

Feb 2013
Mitsuki is so depressed/worried... understandably so. Takayuki was all hers, but now that Haruka is awake, she's afraid of losing him. She also knows he's too dense to notice... which makes it even harder on her.

Lucky guy...
May 21, 2015 8:23 PM
Jun 2013
So in the beginning he says that he has feelings for Haruka so why did he
lie to his friend like that?!

Hayase has an amazing boss.

The scene where they were walking drunk could have been animated better. It was a little awkward

Akane was upset when he was with hayase now she's mad that he's being affectionate with Haruka...sigh she is so irritating.

Hayase was mad that he won't tell Haruka about their relationship....if I'm not
mistaken they were both told not to mention events from the future...umm that
would be an event so he's not even ALLOWED to do that. That anger is crazy
misplaced. She's totally bipolar and I'm liking her less and less with each episode. I have a feeling she's gonna do some really desperate and crazy soon. At this point she's acting like Mikura wasn't even her best friend or something. I mean seriously, the only reason she became friends with Narumi was so Hakura could get closer to him...

I never really cared for the restaurant comedic relief scenes. They serve their purpose, filling in time for the episode and making everything overall seem less heavy and overwhelming, but its boring, uneventful and repetitive. I'm getting of that annoying little girl
Dec 1, 2016 8:56 AM

Jun 2016
Satoko said:
I know the parts at the restaurant are supposed to be funny, but it's really not and I hate that blonde waitress soooo much ( ̄へ ̄)

Very unfunny,waste of space.
Mar 13, 2017 3:45 PM

Jul 2014
Imouto is so confused, guess it's justifiable to be mad at Takayuki. MC loves to two-time the girls this long eh? Yeah getting the soap-opera vibe here lol.
Jun 13, 2017 3:48 AM
Aug 2014
Don't tell me her parents didn't tell Akane yet again.

And the reason Takayuki isn't telling Mitsuki his reasons for visiting Haruka is probably because he isn't sure about his relationship with Mitsuki, already backing out of wanting to live together. Mitsuki was in the right during the argument for me.
Oct 8, 2020 11:55 AM

Aug 2018
With how much Akane is being shown.. I maybe feel that maybe it's she who will do something crazy.. Well, just having such feel.. Not necessary it'll be so.. But feels as if maybe Akane breaks a lot as well.. Even if maybe we think more about our main trio.. To her it perhaps feels that both Mitsuki and Takayuki are just using Haruka?.. That's what she feels?.. She also is getting the most of misunderstandings out of everyone..
Though, drunk Mitsuki is also someone who's quite.. well.. she feels dangerous.. And of course Haruka is with traumatized brain, so anything can go with her, of course..
Well, just saying that everyone can break easily, really..
Also why Akane reacted like that to Takayuki in the end?.. Not sure, but she seemed anxious, a bit different reaction from usual - well, usually she's just angry.. Wonder, why..
Jan 5, 2021 11:39 AM

Nov 2018
Tatsuya was really don't know his own feelings, it just like whoever Tatsuya meet with him at that time that feelings belong to her (Mitsuki or Haruka). Tatsuya please change your attitude and pick one of them because the more you behave like this, the more destructive and painful result that gonna happen later.

Mitsuki was wanting Tatsuya as Couple, but she afraid that Tatsuya love Haruka again and leaving Mitsuki. Mitsuki is not a bad person, but just a woman want her feeling to be answer by Tatsuya and yet Tatsuya not say Yes or No. Leaving her with confused for doing something that gonna effect her, Tatsuya, and Haruka for better or for worse. Mitsuki right now try her best to do something that not gonna have too much negative effect in three of them.

Haruka still in Coma Recovery that really love Tatsuya but he don't know what happen Behind The Scene. Hope someone will tell him about the accident and her relationship with Mitsuki in future episode. Because how sad she gonna be if no one tell her.

Akane look like don't know any previous information, Kinda baffling how her parents not telling about those important imformation. Hope see know it later episode because this is now Really Ridiculous situations because not knowing it.

At least the Comedy from Ayu and Mayu ease us from situation, even tough kinda repetitive but still pretty good let go from Ridiculous Situation we got in.

Please make some meaningful progression to the story because the situation right now is Ridiculous. If the story still like this is gonna be more painful to watch and possibly make Mitsuki or Akane gonna do something Extreme that no one known what impact that gonna have to another.
Yunohi-kunJan 5, 2021 11:45 AM
Mar 1, 2023 12:35 PM

Jul 2022
It's not even that good but I love drama 
Mar 13, 2023 8:22 PM

Oct 2012
The soap opera vibes are amazing. Real jaw dropping melancholy shit here.

I kinda love how every character is a flawed imperfect asshole in some way while still trying to be good and love, because people are really like this in real life. Nice to watch it as anime with no real consequences...
Dec 21, 2023 12:14 AM

Dec 2022
Akane is hard to please. Regardless of whether Takayuki gets closer to Mitsuki or Haruka, she's upset with both scenarios anyway.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mitsuki or Haruka? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xinil - Feb 1, 2007

255 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 25, 5:03 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

180 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 24, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

52 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 23, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 3 Discussion

Di27 - Apr 16, 2008

47 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 22, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

55 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 8, 4:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.