Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sasaki and Peeps (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 5, 5:00 AM

Jul 2017
Episode 1 starts with an 1-hour special.
https://sasapi-anime.com/news/article_012.html

To be Isekai-ed...through a pet. Now that's unique.

MADKID is back for the OP, and this is a considerable better effort than Shield Hero S3 and Beast Tamer last year.

For the near 40s' Sasaki (VAed by Tomokazu the GOAT Sugita), he lived the rather mundane blue-collar life of endless work, having a Kouhai to tutor along, and female colleagues who are enamored by cats...an average life that has bits of satisfaction. And his next-door neighbour of a schoolgirl who greets him day in and out (sitting outside her apartment), she's the usual. And when the expectations bite Sasaki, he goes for it...but encounters a Java sparrow who's cuter than any cat or dog to purchase it.

Having bought the sparrow, it's adorable and cares it like any other pet. But when it introduces itself as Piercarlo, the denizen starsage from another world, Sasaki giving him its nickname of Pii-chan/Peeps...it fits. And its first food is expensive Kobe beef chateaubriand, which the broke office worker could not afford. Peeps giving him its sad story of living life as it is after being banished from its own world, though he needs Sasaki's advice in the human world to form a contract and give him part of his power. Thereby, opening the cage...and getting Isekai-ed to its world, it's that easy to go to Baytrium in the Herz Kingdom.

His Kouhai is rather more ambitious, wanting to quit and make a new start-up business venture together with Sasaki, though the latter having Peeps will make him busier than before...to run trades between both worlds to earn easy money. But that same girl still sitting outside of her apartment, Sasaki takes empathy upon her by offering the raffle prize won chocolate bar. Being a trader in the fantasy world making business by selling food, Sasaki's learning a lot from Peeps, including learning magic, which he has quite the affinity for. However, witnessing a chef getting kicked out from its own corporate backstabbing, Sasaki takes plight and offers French an opportunity to open his own restaurant with the help of the Hermann Trading Company, which quickly took off. It's another way to earn money, aside from more magic training (except teleportation). More shopping for hunters' stuff this time like small utility knives and binoculars, and this reaches the word of Viscount Mueller to have an audience with Sasaki about his trading practices, which Mueller understands and makes offers that would greatly benefit Baytrium thanks to him.

The farewell party together with his Kouhai, and a jolly one it was...until he witnessed a serial murder on the loose, and unconsciously activated his water magic icicle power in front of a detective who knows about psychic powers. But the thing is, she doesn't have any mana on her, though she could be of a different affinity, which implores Sasaki to ask further. The same apartment girl interferes for a fair bit, though nothing to be suspicious about yet, as Sasaki is whizzed away by Hoshizaki who works at the top-secret Parnormal Phenomena Countermeasure Bureau who has the ability to manipulate water...and registers him straightaway without his acknowledgement. Of course, this is all unknown territory to Sasaki, so he treads his lines barely...but that he's working with a rather workaholic person whose powers are compatible with his. And the wayforward to Baytrium for a mere moment is essential, before Hoshizaki calls him to get ready for the next mission together, which Sasaki is adamant of. Her Section Chief Akutsu pops in for introductions and all of the newcomer training measures.

The apartment schoolgirl giving Sasaki the cookies she made in Home Ec class, and questions if they're dating, which is just only work etiquette. And once he reached home, Peeps alerted him that his house has been rigged with spy cameras or bugs, which thereafter Sasaki gets a call from Akutsu to congratulate him for passing the organization's rite of passage.

It's been a long day for Sasaki, though how will he alternate between the Isekai slow life with Peeps, and the paranormal psychic organization with Hoshizaki and Akutsu?

Lots of information to take in, but I can guarantee that this is a ride not to be missed.
KANLen09Jan 5, 11:42 PM
Jan 5, 5:27 AM
Jul 2021
KANLen09 said:

ISEKAI...through a pet. Now that's unique.

MADKID is back for the OP, and this is a considerable better effort than Shield Hero S3 and Beast Tamer last year.

For the near 40s' Sasaki (VAed by Tomokazu the GOAT Sugita), he lived the rather mundane blue-collar life of endless work and living alone with his next-door neighbour of a girl sitting outside her apartment, but all he wanted was a pet...which that problem is beset by the fact that he doesn't earn much income. Him trying for a pet, other than the stereotypical cat or dog...a parrot calls out to him, which is cuter than any animal, so much that he bought it to his home as his accompaniment.

Having bought a pet, Sasaki feels accomplished, though he needs to give it a name...which the parrot spoke as Piecarulo, an envoy from another world, sage of the stars. Pii-chan it is...though it is demanding Kobe Beef Chateaubriand after some hearsay, it's quite the peculiar pet. Pii-chan speaking its story to Sasaki that he came was banished from his world and came down to Earth, he'd be better living this life. And with a contract agreement, Pii-chan bestows Sasaki part of its power, connecting both the human and fantasy world through him, to the city Etriam in the Hertze Kingdom. Sasaki LITERALLY Isekai-ed this way.

To his kouhai at work, he surely only understood the part of having a pet. But for Sasaki, he can alternate between both worlds to earn money, by selling Earth's stuff in the fantasy world, so that he could afford all those Kobe Beef Chateaubriand for Pii-chan and acting like a salesman, killing two birds with one stone. But the trip in the fantasy world has Sasaki encounter a chef being kicked out, which he quickly finds French another job with opening his own restaurant. As for lunch, prioritizing with Pii-chan, and learning more of the fantasy world's magic, as well as purchasing more of Earth's simplistic items that are sold for high amounts of money, which the word is quickly spread to the Viscount Mueller, who demands an audience with him to Sasaki's humbleness of his found items that would benefit the Hertze Kingdom. The Isekai slow life sure is working out good for Sasaki, though not forgetting events in real life.

The thing that Sasaki would last expect is an attack from people with psychic powers, though he managed to stop an assailant attacking whom seems to be a government-employed police detective, which this fall under Pii-chan's expertise. However, the same girl Otonari (still sitting outside her house) interferes this time, and the detective Hoshizaki belongs to a paranormal bureau, whom she fills Sasaki in with the details...and wants him to showcase his psychic powers to her, something which applies to Hoshizaki's water magic power...and earns the same large chunk of money to become a workaholic just like him. Thankfully, but still unfortunately, Sasaki and Pii-chan is being tailed by more of the same type of people, which he managed to escape to the fantasy world just fine.

The next day, Hoshizaki requesting Sasaki for another job, and as much as he hates how he's being forced and coerced into the act, her Section Chief Akutsu appears out of the blue to greet him as his boss, though he'll be called for emergency services if the need calls for it...which interrupts with his Isekai experience with the training from his new organization. Though enquiring about Hoshizaki, they will not tell Sasaki what line of work she falls under, though they'll be working together most of the time. Otonari surprising Sasaki with cookies...though beneath that façade, she can be a real menace thinking that he is dating Hoshizaki. Pii-chan reporting that his house has been broken into, and he quickly realizes that his house is laden with spy cameras and bugs...that's the organization's rite of passage of testing the newbies of their psychic abilities.

It's been a long day for Sasaki, though how will he alternate between the Isekai slow life and the psychic organization?

Lots of information to take in, but I can guarantee that this is a ride not to be missed.

not 1 hours, only 48min
Jan 5, 5:27 AM
Jul 2023
Slow pace laid back episode done right.

Basic power machine and basic characters personality are sufficiently explained. From relationship dynamics to the world structures, everything is perfectly set up.

Truly can’t wait for next episode.
Jan 5, 5:38 AM
Mar 2021
solid 1st ep.Cant wait to see more interactions with the jk student
Jan 5, 5:55 AM

Apr 2010
The first part was a bit slow but the second part was much better things started rolling so to speak and i am interesting in how things will turn out.
So far he seems to be doing well but there are things that stand out first the organization he got in touch with it's clear they have ulterior motives, that there is the girl next door she seems to be up to something as well.
Speaking about the girl next door i got yandere vibes from her.

The there is the girl who recruited him she seems to be very motivated in her work maybe even a bit obsessive.
There is also the male coworker at his job he seems nice and innocent but he seemed pretty intent on having the main work on his new ideas.
Jan 5, 6:15 AM
Jan 2018
Wait, it already aired, damn that was fast
Jan 5, 6:19 AM
Aug 2020
Ayakaxiao said:
KANLen09 said:

ISEKAI...through a pet. Now that's unique.

For the near 40s' Sasaki (VAed by Tomokazu the GOAT Sugita), he lived the rather mundane blue-collar life of endless work and living alone with his next-door neighbour of a girl sitting outside her apartment, but all he wanted was a pet...which that problem is beset by the fact that he doesn't earn much income. Him trying for a pet, other than the stereotypical cat or dog...a parrot calls out to him, which is cuter than any animal, so much that he bought it to his home as his accompaniment.

Having bought a pet, Sasaki feels accomplished, though he needs to give it a name...which the parrot spoke as Piecarulo, an envoy from another world, sage of the stars. Pii-chan it is...though it is demanding Kobe Beef Chateaubriand after some hearsay, it's quite the peculiar pet. Pii-chan speaking its story to Sasaki that he came was banished from his world and came down to Earth, he'd be better living this life. And with a contract agreement, Pii-chan bestows Sasaki part of its power, connecting both the human and fantasy world through him, to the city Etriam in the Hertze Kingdom. Sasaki LITERALLY Isekai-ed this way.

To his kouhai at work, he surely only understood the part of having a pet. But for Sasaki, he can alternate between both worlds to earn money, by selling Earth's stuff in the fantasy world, so that he could afford all those Kobe Beef Chateaubriand for Pii-chan and acting like a salesman, killing two birds with one stone. But the trip in the fantasy world has Sasaki encounter a chef being kicked out, which he quickly finds French another job with opening his own restaurant. As for lunch, prioritizing with Pii-chan, and learning more of the fantasy world's magic, as well as purchasing more of Earth's simplistic items that are sold for high amounts of money, which the word is quickly spread to the Viscount Mueller, who demands an audience with him to Sasaki's humbleness of his found items that would benefit the Hertze Kingdom. The Isekai slow life sure is working out good for Sasaki, though not forgetting events in real life.

The thing that Sasaki would last expect is an attack from people with psychic powers, though he managed to stop an assailant attacking whom seems to be a government-employed police detective, which this fall under Pii-chan's expertise. However, the same girl Otonari (still sitting outside her house) interferes this time, and the detective Hoshizaki belongs to a paranormal bureau, whom she fills Sasaki in with the details...and wants him to showcase his psychic powers to her, something which applies to Hoshizaki's water magic power...and earns the same large chunk of money to become a workaholic just like him. Thankfully, but still unfortunately, Sasaki and Pii-chan is being tailed by more of the same type of people, which he managed to escape to the fantasy world just fine.

The next day, Hoshizaki requesting Sasaki for another job, and as much as he hates how he's being forced and coerced into the act, her Section Chief Akutsu appears out of the blue to greet him as his boss, though he'll be called for emergency services if the need calls for it...which interrupts with his Isekai experience with the training from his new organization. Though enquiring about Hoshizaki, they will not tell Sasaki what line of work she falls under, though they'll be working together most of the time. Otonari surprising Sasaki with cookies...though beneath that façade, she can be a real menace thinking that he is dating Hoshizaki. Pii-chan reporting that his house has been broken into, and he quickly realizes that his house is laden with spy cameras and bugs...that's the organization's rite of passage of testing the newbies of their psychic abilities.

It's been a long day for Sasaki, though how will he alternate between the Isekai slow life and the psychic organization?

not 1 hours, only 48min

Mr Intellectual, everyone says 1 hour because it is in two time slots of 30 min
Jan 5, 6:23 AM

Apr 2021
The chef's name is french

Very innovative
Jan 5, 6:40 AM
Oct 2020
Finally, I had been waiting for this forever, and suffice to say it did not disappointed, also yandere girl? Sign me up baby!
Jan 5, 6:56 AM

Aug 2013
Another series with a good start this season!

Pi is quite cute.

Very realistic esque character building.

So either the girl next door is seeing some sort of abuse or is a yandere with a crush on the MC or maybe a mix of both.

I like the MC's personality mostly so far, I do wonder if we'll see the junior return later on or he'll stay with the 'police department'. Really though, the introduction to the special 'department' seemed sketchy to say the least. Just happy go lucky going for the MC (which could've been very dangerous). The building could've just been a ruse for a black criminal organization or something (which it could still be).

The MC does take the whole thing in stride and carries himself the right way. Good for French.

At least his money problem seems solved for now. Only to have the relaxing enjoyable days he had to once again be replaced by stressful ones.
LimiJan 5, 6:59 AM
Jan 5, 7:10 AM

Mar 2021
Nice opening episode i quite like how chill this show is already looking forward to seeing what happens next
Jan 5, 7:13 AM

Apr 2022
Not bad at all, seems like it'll be a nice relaxing series. It's nice to hear Sugita-san's voice as a main character, it adds to the comfyness.

The animation and art are good, too.

I wish long first episodes were a norm.
Jan 5, 7:17 AM

Oct 2020
MC got that wage upgrade in both worlds now, wonder how he's gonna manage both lol seems like he's not gonna catch a break anytime soon maybe
Jan 5, 7:25 AM

Dec 2017
"His name was French."
Okay I like the humour here.

Tbh I was excepting this to be the same shit as cheat and not at all with such a calm and relaxing atmosphere, lets just say this surpassed my expectations by a lot for now.
❝Kabo-chan is ran by the MAL staff team and does not respond to individual comments made on her profile.❞
I was immensely devastated.
Jan 5, 7:35 AM
Aug 2020
i enjoyed this first episode

good animation,funny, and the story looks interesting...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 5, 7:38 AM
Jul 2023
its good and promising in this first episode love to watch more of it, really entertaining
Jan 5, 7:38 AM
May 2017
Alright, a school girl has a crush on a 40 year old.

What could possibly go wrong?
Jan 5, 7:45 AM

Dec 2017
Reply to Rytakahashi09
Alright, a school girl has a crush on a 40 year old.

What could possibly go wrong?
@Rytakahashi09 Nothing. Love knows no bounds. They marry each other, have a child and live happily ever after in a mansion they bought in the fantasy world without any worry of financial instability. The good end.
❝Kabo-chan is ran by the MAL staff team and does not respond to individual comments made on her profile.❞
I was immensely devastated.
Jan 5, 7:47 AM
Mar 2021
really enjoying this one. reminds me a little of that saving 80k gold isekai too
Jan 5, 7:53 AM
Jul 2023
Seems interesting.. eps 1 really set up a lot of thing in both world
Jan 5, 8:05 AM
Jul 2021
This seems very promising for an isekai, I really like this
Jan 5, 8:06 AM

Jan 2023
I thought it was a very interesting anime, with lots and lots happening in this first (one-hour) episode.

It starts as a fun and fairly original, very sol oriented, take on the isekai trend. It did have the relatively 'classic' trope of selling stuff from our world to the fantasy world, but there is also some focus on him trying to master his newly gained magic powers, and clearly it seems as if we have barely scratched the surface of this fantasy world: we'll probably learn a lot more about it in the rest of the series I would imagine.

Then comes the second half, and it surprised me for how different it was in terms of genre and atmosphere.
It seemed as if we suddenly jumped into a mystery/sci fi novel of some sort, with the sketchy new boss of sasaki and suddenly working for that strange governemental organization.
Some fun moments with the woman who is his future work partner: looking forward to seeing them work as a team.

Last but not least, there seems to be another plotline waiting to be discovered with the girl always waiting outside her apartment (her yandere moment at the end was interesting).
And looking at the promo picture, I'd bet there are even more plotlines/characters that are soon going to come crashing at our hero's door and probably accentuate this mix of genres and themes the show seems to go for.

Overall, a very interesting show which seems the type that will alternate between different type of atmosphere/ambiance every week or so.
On the characters: the mc seems okay, amusing at times, but what I'm more interested about are the other characters which seem to carry quite an intriguing story/personality I would guess.
Good start!
MeguSae38Jan 5, 8:09 AM
Jan 5, 8:16 AM
Sep 2016
Me, last season: Wa, another isekai? Hmm... seems interesting enough tho. Might as well give it a try I guess.... There are a lot more potentially interesting titles in Winter 2024, but I can at least give this one a try....

(a few months later)

Me, after finishing EP 1: Holy sh*t! This one's goood~! Glad to actually give this a try...
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Jan 5, 8:26 AM

Jun 2013
1 hour premiere
Sasaki is a really good dude
Jan 5, 8:27 AM
Sep 2015
This anime gives me a breath of fresh air by simply mixing isekai genre with office genre and paranormal agency genre. Will looking forward to watching this every week!
Jan 5, 8:55 AM

Nov 2013
1st wasn't expecting 48 minutes

2nd, there's 2 cute girls all over mc, i like that
didn't expect yandere mode from neighbor
the agent girl is quite earnest , excited about doing her work, specially by having mc water to use for her own spells

3rd, i guess it was expected, but the pet being so smart (i mean he was isekaied,i imagine he was a human before) is itneresting

4th it wouldn't be an isekai about traveling between worlds if mc didn't buy stuff to see in the other world for 100000x the price...

5th his magic stuff is interesting, imagine almost burning the bathroom by trying a random spell lol
indeed not having to go to work by train has to be the best possible quality upgrade for him, those full trains look like it probably feels bad

6th give me more of those camera angles that show a bit of the girls legs from below lols
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jan 5, 9:07 AM
Oct 2021
me and my kitten watched this together and loved it 🥰
Jan 5, 9:21 AM

Jul 2014
Man, people have no idea how much gold is worth. His financial problems were done day 1.
Also if hours pass in the other world and only minutes in ours... he's spending months away even if he goes back every day.
So much of this anime just doesn't make any sense.
Jan 5, 10:25 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm a salarymen as the mc huh. Damm Pii chan was adorable. A dimension hopping bird is a neat idea. Without the stress of rush hour traffic anyone would be more chill. Still making money in another world by importing goods is a pretty good idea. The explanation that Hoshizaki gave sure was insightful. So Psy's are single ability users that had gained their power somehow. Given Hoshizaki's passion for her job Sasaki's field work sure looks like it might get dangerous. Overall a pretty fun opening ep with a pretty curious premise and cast so far. Loving the dynamic between Sasaki and Pii chan at the mo. Though im curious at what kind of girl Otonari san is though. Those probing questions of hers was pretty sus as was that glare of hers. The double lengthed opening ep was a pleasant surprise.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 10:52 AM

Feb 2010
I liked it but I wish the episodes were more of a 20 - 25 minute length
Jan 5, 10:53 AM

Jun 2021
Mann finally we got a middle aged MC with a relatable background mixed with Isekai, a smartass sparrow and a possible yandere (?) Exciteddd
Jan 5, 11:01 AM
Jul 2015
The comedy bits were good. But plotwise it felt like author/editor couldn't decide between 3 or 4 completely different stories and then just did them all at once.
Jan 5, 11:03 AM

Apr 2016
This is so peak.

Funny and smart middle-aged MC, cute Yandere school girl, upbeat hot office lady coworker, psychic organization, magical fantasy world, business and trading, and talking bird companion?
Jan 5, 11:04 AM

Apr 2016
Reply to Dickegrobe
The comedy bits were good. But plotwise it felt like author/editor couldn't decide between 3 or 4 completely different stories and then just did them all at once.
@Dickegrobe Honestly the chaos of it all makes it exciting for me. I was already sold on the fantasy world magic and trading gimmick, but the espionage psychic organization was a fresh twist.
Jan 5, 11:05 AM

Apr 2021
Kawaii!!! I did not know anything about this show before watching it. Not just another plain Isekai. Funny and cute with some dark undertones? God bless the 48 minutes, will be here next episode
Jan 5, 11:27 AM

Dec 2013
I was already in with so many voice actors that I like and it was pretty fun, I also like the two worlds twist for isekai jsut to spice up things a bit.

I did not like those two times he changed his facial expressions to the over the top look.
Jan 5, 11:46 AM
Jul 2016
Old man anime! Let's go!

Anyway, I feel like forcing someone to work somewhere is a form of slavery. Even if they get good compensation lmao.

I guess, realistically, this is how the government would have to monitor psychics. But still...
Jan 5, 11:52 AM

Apr 2023
ALERT So a lot of ya'll been saying we witnessing the excommunication of truck-kun from many a isekai that are coming out, well... guess who got the scoup.

Word is homes be down in the dumps, that b*tch bus-san done cheated on him, ma boy haven't been the same, less and less isekai heros haven't been getting the signature runover, its tragic, hopefully he gets his mojo back, who knows might even be bangin a train the next time we see him.

Jan 5, 12:16 PM
Apr 2020
Such a good episode but I'm not sure what to think of that neighbor girl 🙂
Jan 5, 12:46 PM
Apr 2023
That was a really good first episode. Adding this to my watchlist.
Jan 5, 12:48 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to hannibal_l
@hannibal_l I promise I haven't read the LN but I am guessing she will be a melee combat type, just a pretty wild guess

I don't really know what to think of think anime, it seems so random LOL
Jan 5, 12:48 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to hannibal_l
@hannibal_l I promise I haven't read the LN but I am guessing she will be a melee combat type, just a pretty wild guess

I don't really know what to think of think anime, it seems so random LOL
Jan 5, 12:53 PM

Jun 2023
The girl next door might be a gerontophile

Sasaki is a nice dude though, and he’s likely the only guy she meets while her mum’s slutting away
Jan 5, 1:00 PM

Apr 2020
I ended up having to watch this in about 3-4 splits. Not exactly because it was a 1hr special, but because the first half felt quite boring, whispery, and progressing too fast, so I kept being distracted.
It almost felt like they were rushing stuff and necessary tools just kept dropping in front of the MC. Which I think is exactly what happened and probably as intended, seeing as they teased so many possible surprises and twists by the end, i.e. possible issues on the Isekai World now that the MC is having to procrastinate his Isekai businesses, the young neighbor showing a "red flag", "Psychics" existence, the secret agency, and the suspicious immediate supervisor, which would've had to wait for another episode to be planted if they didn't rush the earlier parts. Not to mention we don't know much about Pii-chan yet.

The mysteries piqued my interest. But I'd remain wary of possible 'twist-bait' as I watch this series, for now. I appreciate good twists and turns, yes. But I'd rather it not be the only driving vehicle of a story.
"I will use my ball to make you remember." -- Haruka Kiyomine, 2024
Jan 5, 1:04 PM
Feb 2018
I freaking laughed out loud when I saw the credits; for one-time roles they'd invited people with Sasaki as their last name
Jan 5, 1:15 PM

Feb 2019
Finally a pet anime I can relate to! I’ve never liked dogs or cats, but growing up I had several pet parakeets and love birds! They’re such majestic and beautiful animals so seeing this type of set up is refreshing. It’s kind of like Roukin8 but with a pet and a middle aged guy instead of Mitsuha and her devilish schemes lol

Wow, isekai through pet is probably one of the most unique ways I’ve seen it done. Being able to go back and forth between worlds, which we’ve seen done a few times recently is nice, but doing it with your faithful companion is even cooler. Smart idea to sell stuff to the nobles in the other world. If you don’t want to quit your dead end job that’s one way to make extra money.

Hmm, the introduction of Hoshizaki and the paranormal investigation bureau section of the government was cool. I wonder what Hoshizaki would’ve done if Sasaki wasn’t there to save her though!

Sasaki got the promotion he was looking for, but not in the way he was expecting. Definitely cooler than the office job that hadn’t given him a raise in years.. Connecting magic across two worlds and bringing in the whole psychic ability thing on earth is a cool way to make this story standout more. I doubt Pi-chan is the first to cross over between worlds and it’ll be interesting to see how magic developed on earth

Man, in 48 mins Sasaki already got two waifus in Hoshizaki and Yandere school girl. Both really cute. Knew something was up with school girl when she was waiting on him after he got back late. Always a sucker for a good yandere so looking forward to more of her. Hopefully we get to see she and Hoshizaki interact at some point soon

Speaking of Hoshizaki, Takahashi Rie been on a roll lately, another good performance from her. But that’s not it, the seiyuu list in this one is immense with performances from Yuuki Aoi, Akarin, Minase Inori and Tomita Miyu!

The hour long premiere for this show was perfect because it had quite a few twists that wouldn’t have been as good as separate episodes. I thought we were just gonna be doing a kind of slice of life roukin8 style show with Sasaki making money by trading in the other world, but we got a lot more to this story than that. Ending scene with his boss suggests there’s more to this than meets the eye. Interest is piqued.
Marinate1016Jan 5, 2:04 PM
Jan 5, 1:23 PM

Dec 2021
Middle School Yandere 🙂
Jan 5, 1:39 PM

Dec 2015
"Hey let's make another isekai, but this time we throw every genre in there for the sake of it!"
Jan 5, 1:40 PM
Nov 2023
The first half felt almost like a recap/summary with the amount of "cuts" throughout
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sasaki to Pii-chan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Mar 22

98 by Jorovie »»
Apr 22, 10:51 PM

Poll: » Sasaki to Pii-chan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aversa - Feb 9

68 by Jorovie »»
Apr 21, 9:30 PM

Poll: » Sasaki to Pii-chan Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LunyRem - Feb 2

83 by Jorovie »»
Apr 21, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Sasaki to Pii-chan Episode 9 Discussion

Aversa - Mar 1

47 by Forum »»
Apr 20, 10:45 AM

» Worth Watching?

dustinator1991 - Mar 26

27 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 18, 9:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.