Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 11, 2023 5:28 AM

Nov 2011
Oh man, this episode was up to Eiji to make the stand. It was about time his memories resurfaced but also being able to stand up for himself.

Feels like all the buildup left to this episode. Reiko is truly an insane woman.
Dec 11, 2023 6:51 AM

Dec 2021
Well, that's quite the twist. I've had my suspicions about Eiji and wondered why Metry even bothered to come back to that house. Turns out, it was all about getting him back.

Reiko, cornered by Migi and Dali, finally begins to speak about Metry, the mother of Migi and Dali. This revelation also unfolds the story of the two siblings' birth. After revealing everything, Reiko attacks Migi and Dali to take Eiji back. Despite their counterattack, Reiko, with arms wide open, attempts to approach Eiji and welcome him. However, Eiji instinctively pushes Reiko away. In that moment, vivid memories of Eiji's childhood resurface.

Well, they're definitely brothers, and it turns out they both have a thing for each other's cosplay. What happened to Reiko's husband is just messed up, no doubt. It's hard to fathom making someone go through that just to have kids. And Reiko herself, climbing walls and all, it's like she's not even human. Sprinting out of a room after losing so much blood? That's straight out of a horror movie.

And poor Eiji, he's in a tough spot, seeing as he not only killed his biological mother but also his adoptive mother.

Dec 11, 2023 6:55 AM
Sep 2021
That was a really incredible & shocking reveal. Excited to know what happens next.
Dec 11, 2023 7:16 AM
Mar 2021
what an insane episode.

also they way Reiko said start a new life with Eiji...she didn't mean...😳
Dec 11, 2023 7:21 AM
Sep 2019
Mid twist, Dk why saw it coming miles ahead. really disappointed ☹️

Went from 8/10 to probably 6/10 let's see how this ends ..
Dec 11, 2023 7:34 AM
Aug 2020
RIP sensei

this episode was better than expected, now we finally now the truth

Eiji is disturbed by all the truth...

Dali can not accept the reality...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 11, 2023 7:35 AM
Aug 2020
Reply to Abstudios07

@Abstudios07 you knew since the beginning that Eiji was the brother???
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 11, 2023 7:37 AM
Dec 2022
mannnnnnn! this episode was really much insane. who would've thought Eiji was Metry's son?
Dec 11, 2023 8:05 AM
Apr 2020
MrHunterxHunter said:
what an insane episode.

also they way Reiko said start a new life with Eiji...she didn't mean...😳

Did you skip the scene after ending song?
Dec 11, 2023 8:08 AM
Apr 2020
What a wild episode and the twist that metry had triplets really came outta nowhere . I don't know what to expect after that scene of eiji great cliffhanger

2 more weeks can't wait
Dec 11, 2023 9:12 AM

Aug 2018
Reply to Abstudios07

@Abstudios07 A good twist isn't always about being unpredictable. The revelation of how psychotic Reiko is and the details of how her obsession ruined everyone's life was more than satisfying enough imo
Dec 11, 2023 9:20 AM
Sep 2019
Reply to eglepe
@Abstudios07 A good twist isn't always about being unpredictable. The revelation of how psychotic Reiko is and the details of how her obsession ruined everyone's life was more than satisfying enough imo
@eglepe I find that kinda mid, I mean I agree with something that is predicted easily doesn't have to be bad, ID invaded is perfect example easy to predict but the show is very good. It's the way to the story is told. It was always thier never even once I feel like I maybe wrong about that and predictable Twist are supposed to be like this, yes you know that gonna happen but you might have dobuts from the way story is progressing. The entire time ever since the mother catch my attention. I feel like the show was just dragging the mystery.

The flashback of mother in window make me dobuts even clear that it was 3 child not 2, The only thing was left was the involvement of the father and which was clear the moment he saw her ghost(aka child) .

I think it's around half way point when enji find out about the button. Ever since that moment I knew it's the mother who did it. As the father was never involved in story itself, him being their in the end to save the mother would have been a twist which I would appreciate.

Sorry for the paragraph. Sometimes I just can't stop myself.☹️
Well anyways, Everyone have thier choice i guess? We can't blame a death author right?(rip)

Have a good night.
Dec 11, 2023 9:41 AM

Feb 2019
Damn...this has become Fatal Attraction, but the wife is the crazy one instead of the lover. The dad must really be an idiot if he knew he was screwing Metry, but didn't wonder where Metry was or know she was locked in the pantry. Not to mention not knowing where his daughter came from.
Dec 11, 2023 9:50 AM
May 2021
i think this was my favorite episode yet. i can't wait to see how this will all wrap up in the next 2 episodes. such a good show
My 2023 candies:
Dec 11, 2023 10:08 AM
Dec 2023
Well, this is going down a pretty dark path and Reiko is absolutely crazy.
Dec 11, 2023 10:24 AM
Sep 2022
Watching this episode like:

Dec 11, 2023 10:38 AM

Nov 2016
The more we learn, the more things add up, the weirder it gets. Although, they're not related by blood, it's more than evident that Reiko's parenting left it's traumatic mark on Eiji.

Thankfully there are two episodes left to wrap the story up. One would probably feel too rushed.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 11, 2023 10:57 AM

Aug 2018
Reply to HOOfan_1
Damn...this has become Fatal Attraction, but the wife is the crazy one instead of the lover. The dad must really be an idiot if he knew he was screwing Metry, but didn't wonder where Metry was or know she was locked in the pantry. Not to mention not knowing where his daughter came from.
@HOOfan_1 She passed Eiji off as her own and even made a fake belly, I imagine she did something similar for Karen too
Dec 11, 2023 12:13 PM

Dec 2022
it was so satisfying to watch her die and this family makes me sick this was not a family a single woman obsessed with perfection ruined the family and so many lives
Dec 11, 2023 12:31 PM

May 2015
That was fucked up, and I certainly didn't expect such a reveal, but it makes sense.
Dec 11, 2023 1:24 PM
Jan 2022
What an amazing albeit icky show this is. It makes me feel gross but it’s so compelling with a really unique and distinct style.
Dec 11, 2023 2:48 PM
Aug 2023
Migi, Dali, and Eiji... the names all fit
Dec 11, 2023 3:06 PM

Feb 2019
Nah man what the fuck was this episode. Hard to watch at times

Scene of Reiko scurrying like a spider up the wall is some nightmare fuel.

First of all how you gonna have someone fuck your husband and then get mad when he falls in love with her lmao. You clearly weren’t doing something right 🤷🏾‍♂️ could’ve just adopted if you wanted a kid or gone to an actual surrogate. If surrogates aren’t around in this time period, still adoption is better than this especially if you’re insecure

But then that’s not the craziest thing. Did sis just give birth to a damn towel ?? Took the naby that looked most like she and her husband and left metry and the other boys in there 🤦🏽‍♂️ it’s a good thing migi and dali turned out to be geniuses and could open the door

People gotta stop approaching Eji when he’s on the edge of something. That’s two moms he’s pushed off the edge now. No idea how she survived that fall without cerebral haemorrhaging , guess all that evil fuels her

Murata introducing himself as Karen’s boyfriend had me dead “I didn’t know this” “well now you do” she’s funny af

People also have to stop going in lockable rooms with Reiko.. playing dead and then locking your whole family in there man this bitch has to DIE
Marinate1016Dec 11, 2023 3:12 PM
Dec 11, 2023 3:52 PM

Dec 2021
Holy... fucking... I am running out of ways to say it, but fuck me! I knew she wasn't okay in the head, but that recalling of how Metry became the child bearer was so god damn disturbing. It actually shatters me that the mangaka behind this is no longer alive, because this is episode hit all the notes so perfectly. Comedy, psychological horror, drama, everything. Reiko is the perfect villain, period, her death (DOUBLE fake out!!!!), and her true death... also perfect. Fuckin' everything here was beyond perfection. Every single loose end got tied up, and yet there's still two episodes left, with new loose ends. And that post credits scene... holy fucking shit. This anime might actually replace one of my top ten anime of all time.

EDIT: Did it. Sorry Touch, but this anime hit me harder.
Daviljoe193Dec 11, 2023 3:57 PM
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Dec 11, 2023 3:53 PM

Feb 2017
oh my god this episode was crazy. reiko doing something as insane as having metry sleep with her husband so that she could end up having her big happy perfect family. jesus. i Thought that may be the case but deep in my mind i was trying to deny it because its just too crazy. god and the fact that she set this up and then just stood there watching them. and then her getting upset when her husband fell in love with metry pls reiko cmon-

the revelation that the boys are TRIPLETS sent me into shock??? i don't know if i expected them to all be actual blood related brothers - i think i was buying into reiko's delusions that eiji was her actual son.

eiji pushing reiko off the balcony looool. unfortunately she lived, but the ending scene ,,,, woooooowieeeee. i was picturing reiko setting the house on fire after locking everyone in that room - i'm surprised to see it's actually eiji doing that instead. i hope she's not gonna survive being stabbed.

slightly off topic here but i don't really feel bad for the husband ?? he figured out it was metry he was sleeping with and went along with it (though at the same time, i would guess he didn't know his wife's plan and maybe mistakenly thought that metry did this of her own volition). i just wonder if he ever actually loved reiko - especially after his feelings for metry were confirmed. i guess maybe he wanted to keep up the façade of a big happy perfect family as well?

ugh, i just feel horrible for metry being thrown into this and then made to take the blame. and the poor twins as well who have been through too much from such a young age. i just hope they can go back to the sonoyama family and live normal lives once this is all over

placeholder text
Dec 11, 2023 5:01 PM
May 2017
Abstudios07 said:
@eglepe I find that kinda mid, I mean I agree with something that is predicted easily doesn't have to be bad, ID invaded is perfect example easy to predict but the show is very good. It's the way to the story is told. It was always thier never even once I feel like I maybe wrong about that and predictable Twist are supposed to be like this, yes you know that gonna happen but you might have dobuts from the way story is progressing. The entire time ever since the mother catch my attention. I feel like the show was just dragging the mystery.

The flashback of mother in window make me dobuts even clear that it was 3 child not 2, The only thing was left was the involvement of the father and which was clear the moment he saw her ghost(aka child) .

I think it's around half way point when enji find out about the button. Ever since that moment I knew it's the mother who did it. As the father was never involved in story itself, him being their in the end to save the mother would have been a twist which I would appreciate.

Sorry for the paragraph. Sometimes I just can't stop myself.☹️
Well anyways, Everyone have thier choice i guess? We can't blame a death author right?(rip)

Have a good night.

I agree almost what of all youve said but its not a "mid" reveal its a great reveal also the mystery is not getting dragged its only 13 episodes ffs so wth are you talking about and you already said its about the execution not the predictability so what the problem? because there is none they executed the reveal decently lol the twist is 8/10 at best this episode is crazy

i also hate the word "mid" using that word on something makes the thing bad or negative when that word is getting misused it was supposed to be meaning decent at best internet really ruined our vocabulary huh
Dec 11, 2023 5:05 PM

Sep 2020
Say hello to Karen's official boyfriend.
Dec 11, 2023 5:33 PM

Sep 2021
Reiko suprises me week for week. She really is an amazing villain!

I can't believe she manipulated Metry into bearing "her" child only to lock her up once she got her hands on it.
Their relationship was also quite similar to how Migi and Dali used to be. I guess Metry never realized Reiko had no intention to be her big sister and taught her twins that's how a sibling relationship should be, possibly to recover those feelings she had lost by watching them.

As for the present, she is still superhuman and led everyone astray. Except for Eiji - I guess? Just like Karen, I'm not conviced she's dead until it's proven.

Oh, and Eiji truly is her son. He's just as crazy.

So now the twins have to get out of the room, which shouldn't be a problem for Dali. But they also have to deal with the fire, Eiji, possibly Reiko and finally, clear their name so they can return to their peaceful life!

With how perfect the show has been recently, I hope for an amazing final fight next week. Something like Lycoris Recoil Ep 12. I wonder if they can pull that off.
Dec 11, 2023 6:09 PM
Jul 2020
I expected the reveal – Eijiʼs eyes are identical to the twinsʼ, Metry used to work for the family, the father was infatuated with her... Not hard to put together in my opinion. Enjoyed the episode very much.
Dec 11, 2023 7:04 PM

Sep 2018
I suppose hiding under the bed and drawing on the walls to pass the time were signs that they grew up in that room, the situation somewhat reminiscent of the book titled "Room", a great read. Excellent writing overall, such a great mystery/comedy, all things coming together quite clearly.
Dec 11, 2023 7:31 PM

Dec 2022
This got super twisted, artificial insemination doesn't exist in that world?

Pushing Eiji away when he was psychologically unstable was a bad call.
Dec 11, 2023 8:13 PM

Feb 2020
Do nada meteram NTR no meio da historia
Dec 11, 2023 8:32 PM
Sep 2023
Didnt see that coming, makes alot of sense now
Dec 11, 2023 9:07 PM
Apr 2022
like how Reiko didn't even mention beaver kun properly
Dec 11, 2023 10:14 PM

Aug 2016
That lady is beyond nuts. Good riddance.
Dec 11, 2023 11:38 PM

May 2014
This reminds me a lot about the bible story of Sarah and Abraham, she also used her maid Hagar to sleep with Abraham to get a son when she thought she could not do so herself, but things went wrong in their relationship and Sarah chased Hagar and her son out. But Reiko here is even more outrageous, probably the extreme case of what happens when perfectionism meets crazy. Reiko seems to have grown up in luxury, someone who gets fed all she wants with a silver spoon. Someone who can't take no for an answer, this led her to think that everything must be perfect about her and for her, the world revolves around her and if anything goes wrong, it can't be her fault and others are to be blamed. Metry was just a naive young clumsy poor maid, who looked up with Reiko and hence just followed all her instructions. I don't know who to be more astounded at. (1) The doctor husband who is either too dumb to notice what was happening in his household (he's a doctor for goodness sake, and he can't tell that his wife was never really pregnant? He really did not know his maid and two sons were locked up in the basement? They must have been super quiet babies/toddlers) or just acting dumb so that he can get benefits (like sleeping with his maid, cos loyalty obviously isn't a big thing to him) and so that he can live comfortably and blindly without caring too much about others.
(2) Reiko's coldblooded attitude that "I must have perfection, everyone else can just die". The way she blamed Metry and labelled her a devil when she herself is the root of all evil is just too much. Even after so many years, she still thinks she is right.
Her influence has definitely impacted Eiji who also cannot stand imperfections and (with reference to the after credit scene) just had to eradicate anything that was wrong/didn't make sense to him. Messed something up? No worries, just burn everything and problem solved.

TLDR: Poor kids living with Messed up Psychopathic adults. This is the reason why Reiko wasn't allowed to have kids. But she just had to say F U to her fate and mess everything up anyway.
Hoshi14Dec 11, 2023 11:55 PM
Dec 12, 2023 8:06 AM

Mar 2008
Well that was wild. Reiko really is twisted with her obsession with perfection and how she abuses people.

I figured Metry was trying to save Eiji but didnt suspect he was blood related

I actually got goosbumps with Reiko crawling up the wall like she did

Being brothers also explains Eiji's name meaning suggesting he was second born.

I wonder how Karen fits in this now. If she had Eiji why did Reiko get Karen and from where did she get her and how?

Mr_Fudgee said:

Yeah I feel like a reason artificial insemination wasnt done should have had some sort of explanation (dont know if the source has it or not) or else it feels like a plothole for device of driving any story forward. It can be forgivable with how weird everyone is in this series though so it doesnt have to make total logical sense. Though I feel it could have stil be done with artificial insemination of Metry giving some reason Reiko couldnt have done artificial insemination then give some other but similar reason for her to want to lock up Metry and the twins. This would have actually worked well with the revelation since artificial insemination increases odds of having a multi pregnancy. But oh well it also is good how it is just it's noticeable.

amagirinomikoto said:
slightly off topic here but i don't really feel bad for the husband ?? he figured out it was metry he was sleeping with and went along with it (though at the same time, i would guess he didn't know his wife's plan and maybe mistakenly thought that metry did this of her own volition). i just wonder if he ever actually loved reiko - especially after his feelings for metry were confirmed. i guess maybe he wanted to keep up the façade of a big happy perfect family as well?

I think what it was is she was a far better lover and he noticed this difference, that's how he figured it out slowly but had to confirm it to be sure which by then he already fell for her and he had already not felt right with Reiko. His reaction was very real and human.
Dec 12, 2023 8:44 AM
Jul 2021
my jaw dropped many times in this ep
Dec 12, 2023 9:34 AM

Mar 2019
Wow, great revelations..ヽ⁠(⁠。⁠◕⁠o⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠.
Dec 12, 2023 10:50 AM

Sep 2020
Reply to traed
Well that was wild. Reiko really is twisted with her obsession with perfection and how she abuses people.

I figured Metry was trying to save Eiji but didnt suspect he was blood related

I actually got goosbumps with Reiko crawling up the wall like she did

Being brothers also explains Eiji's name meaning suggesting he was second born.

I wonder how Karen fits in this now. If she had Eiji why did Reiko get Karen and from where did she get her and how?

Mr_Fudgee said:

Yeah I feel like a reason artificial insemination wasnt done should have had some sort of explanation (dont know if the source has it or not) or else it feels like a plothole for device of driving any story forward. It can be forgivable with how weird everyone is in this series though so it doesnt have to make total logical sense. Though I feel it could have stil be done with artificial insemination of Metry giving some reason Reiko couldnt have done artificial insemination then give some other but similar reason for her to want to lock up Metry and the twins. This would have actually worked well with the revelation since artificial insemination increases odds of having a multi pregnancy. But oh well it also is good how it is just it's noticeable.

amagirinomikoto said:

I think what it was is she was a far better lover and he noticed this difference, that's how he figured it out slowly but had to confirm it to be sure which by then he already fell for her and he had already not felt right with Reiko. His reaction was very real and human.
Mr_Fudgee said:

traed said:

Reiko's issue with being near-infertile wasn't about her newfound inability to bear any children, which is something that maybe could have been addressed via artificial insemination, it was about the destruction of the idyllic lifestyle she had led all her life up until that point.
Reiko used Metry as a surrogate mother and as a psychological substitute for herself because I guess she really desired going through what she perceived as perfect pregnancy, hence the little child delivery farce she did right before taking Eiji from Metry.
Dec 12, 2023 11:33 AM

Mar 2008
Avvenirista said:
Reiko's issue with being near-infertile wasn't about her newfound inability to bear any children, which is something that maybe could have been addressed via artificial insemination, it was about the destruction of the idyllic lifestyle she had led all her life up until that point.
Reiko used Metry as a surrogate mother and as a psychological substitute for herself because I guess she really desired going through what she perceived as perfect pregnancy, hence the little child delivery farce she did right before taking Eiji from Metry.

Ah yeah i suppose that makes sense that why she herself or didnt have Metry do artificial insemination is because it's not natural so not her idea of perfect and she was trying to view Metry as herself like pretending she is seeing her own self from an outside view which is why she even went as far as watching is what you mean?
Dec 12, 2023 12:04 PM

Sep 2020
Reply to traed
Avvenirista said:

Ah yeah i suppose that makes sense that why she herself or didnt have Metry do artificial insemination is because it's not natural so not her idea of perfect and she was trying to view Metry as herself like pretending she is seeing her own self from an outside view which is why she even went as far as watching is what you mean?
@traed
Precisely.
Dec 12, 2023 12:55 PM

Dec 2020
Me: DO you realize that in this world you are exactly someone's type?
Dali: Yes. My brothers.
Dec 12, 2023 1:18 PM

Dec 2020
Reply to Hoshi14
This reminds me a lot about the bible story of Sarah and Abraham, she also used her maid Hagar to sleep with Abraham to get a son when she thought she could not do so herself, but things went wrong in their relationship and Sarah chased Hagar and her son out. But Reiko here is even more outrageous, probably the extreme case of what happens when perfectionism meets crazy. Reiko seems to have grown up in luxury, someone who gets fed all she wants with a silver spoon. Someone who can't take no for an answer, this led her to think that everything must be perfect about her and for her, the world revolves around her and if anything goes wrong, it can't be her fault and others are to be blamed. Metry was just a naive young clumsy poor maid, who looked up with Reiko and hence just followed all her instructions. I don't know who to be more astounded at. (1) The doctor husband who is either too dumb to notice what was happening in his household (he's a doctor for goodness sake, and he can't tell that his wife was never really pregnant? He really did not know his maid and two sons were locked up in the basement? They must have been super quiet babies/toddlers) or just acting dumb so that he can get benefits (like sleeping with his maid, cos loyalty obviously isn't a big thing to him) and so that he can live comfortably and blindly without caring too much about others.
(2) Reiko's coldblooded attitude that "I must have perfection, everyone else can just die". The way she blamed Metry and labelled her a devil when she herself is the root of all evil is just too much. Even after so many years, she still thinks she is right.
Her influence has definitely impacted Eiji who also cannot stand imperfections and (with reference to the after credit scene) just had to eradicate anything that was wrong/didn't make sense to him. Messed something up? No worries, just burn everything and problem solved.

TLDR: Poor kids living with Messed up Psychopathic adults. This is the reason why Reiko wasn't allowed to have kids. But she just had to say F U to her fate and mess everything up anyway.
(1) The doctor husband who is either too dumb to notice what was happening in his household (he's a doctor for goodness sake, and he can't tell that his wife was never really pregnant? He really did not know his maid and two sons were locked up in the basement? They must have been super quiet babies/toddlers) or just acting dumb so that he can get benefits (like sleeping with his maid, cos loyalty obviously isn't a big thing to him) and so that he can live comfortably and blindly without caring too much about others.

Omg the husband's ineptness/spineless is making my head hurt. He confesses his love to Metry (when he realised he got her pregnant) only to ignore that she's locked in the basement for years, and being so casual about Eiji baby who came from nowhere being "reeducated" as a grown teenager. Him and his wife casually talk about his "reeducation" at some point. What even is this man 😓

And let's not forget she still tried to pass off Karen as her own baby 😭 The psycho will never stop

Hopefully the beaver boy will love and take good care of Karen. Worried about the boys though. The twins have been planning to murder their mom's killer for years and Eiji is now 2 bodies down. They are more like Reiko than Metry at this point...
Dec 12, 2023 2:07 PM
Oct 2012
Reiko's insanity is, if nothing else, infectious. She is just so much fun to watch.

It is also interesting to see that Migi inherited more of Metry than Dali.
Dec 12, 2023 6:46 PM

Mar 2008
BweBwaBee said:
Omg the husband's ineptness/spineless is making my head hurt. He confesses his love to Metry (when he realised he got her pregnant) only to ignore that she's locked in the basement for years, and being so casual about Eiji baby who came from nowhere being "reeducated" as a grown teenager. Him and his wife casually talk about his "reeducation" at some point. What even is this man 😓

Reiko very likely was manipulating him like she did everyone else.
Dec 12, 2023 7:08 PM

Jul 2017
The story of Migi and Dali's mother Metry, and the Ichijios' mother Reiko, the legend lives on infamy.

The maid that spoiled her life upside down, Reiko was taking care of Metry just fine, which the latter had adored Reiko alright. But with Reiko not being able to conceive, her forcing Metry to have sex with her own husband just to have a child, that's just so messed up to the point that eventually her husband leaned onto her, which in turn disrupted Reiko's life and evenutally conceived Eiji. But above all, he disclaimed Reiko...and called both Migi and Dali his brothers?

In retrospect, apart from Migi and Dali, Eiji was also part of Metry's life which Reiko already attempted to separate him away from both Migi and Dali, leaving her trapped in the same room that both brothers have surmised, and once escape has been established, Reiko took them out of the Ichijos' household, and that says the story. It's not twins, but triplets, that both brothers don't want to acknowledge having a different hair colour. Eventually, Karen failed to keep Reiko's husband trapped, and apart from Maruta being a smooth operator, Reiko being killed, it's just a ruse that Karen managed to outwit, but instead gets them locked in the same exact room that their mother has been trapped before.

Reiko thinking that she has already won this long-winded battle, takes Eiji along with her, though he has already decided to kill her and lay the entire house to waste.

What a harbinger of emotions...
Dec 13, 2023 3:34 AM

Jun 2013
My heart goes out to Eiji.. Truly a victim of circumstances..
Dec 13, 2023 3:45 AM

Apr 2023
Can't wait for the next episode. It has been a while since I watched anime that ends in one season.
Dec 13, 2023 6:25 AM
Dec 2020
Reply to otakuweek
@Abstudios07 you knew since the beginning that Eiji was the brother???
@otakuweek I kind of figure they might be sibling because of their eyes, but kind of denied it cause triplet are just rare/weird in anime. After the maid death the theory become more feasible but again triplet are weird
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Migi to Dali Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2023

36 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 23, 9:12 AM

Poll: » Migi to Dali Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 23, 2023

63 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:15 AM

Poll: » Migi to Dali Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2023

131 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 15, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Migi to Dali Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2023

76 by Michiko_Pinku »»
Mar 28, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Migi to Dali Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2023

28 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 20, 2:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.