Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 6 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 10, 2023 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Ugh, I just can't stand Maria and the level of desperation she goes trying to get Ryuuto. I think that's low, even for her.

Luckily, this episode isn't entirely about drama. Runa also kept a lot of her memories on her phone so that's interesting to know too. Just hope Maria doesn't pull shit like this again.
Nov 10, 2023 5:58 AM

May 2020
I can’t be baffled enough anymore to see the girls in this series being nymphomaniac, because that’s what we've been seeing for the last five weeks. You know the reason Maria called the dude out there in the school pretending to be Runa??? Because she wanted to have sex with him lmaoooooooooooo… with him… WITH HIM!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Really a miserable world they must have been living in when there are two girls freaking over this dude’s attention. I mean even Maria confessed to him, putting her feelings out in the open and saying that she’s indeed jealous of Runa because she’s dude’s number one lol. Goes without saying he didn’t give her an answer, but what happened after that was an unneeded cringe af drama sequence.

The thing about Runa and dude conversing in the open did go public, but you know the best thing which came out of that mess… YAMANA BITCH-SLAPPING DUDE. Liked how she and Runa didn’t even listen to him after finally getting to know the fact that it was indeed Maria who the dude confessed in the past and got rejected.. mercilessly.

I’m surprised we didn’t play the misunderstanding part a little longer, as I mean both dude and Runa did talk it out in the end and made peace… they missed their chance of padding a good part of next few episodes lol.
Nov 10, 2023 7:01 AM

Apr 2016
Yeah, don't share a seat in a park with someone, casue its NTR you know, the NTR, Is this NTR ? Please no NTR, so is this NTR, no ? I dont like NTR, is this NTR again ? pls no NTR. I need to make five threads asking if its not NTR, cause she shared a pic with a tanned dude, and i have low self esteem and i dont like NTR, so pls no NTR.

But more importantly, The injustice from the last week has been corrected, Yamana x swimsuit is here, i am very happy this week.
Nov 10, 2023 7:05 AM
Sep 2015
Her uncle is pretty hot.
Nov 10, 2023 7:07 AM

Jan 2020
The rumor caused Runa to shed in tears and she initially didn't want to listen to his explanation, but I'm glad everything got resolved quickly and how Runa thought about those incidents.

Fuck that bitch Maria, I hope she won't attempt to get Ryuuto desperately again.
RaiYouNov 10, 2023 7:21 AM

Nov 10, 2023 7:35 AM

Jan 2023
The drama felt a little bit forced to me this week, but glad to see that their misunderstanding didn't last for more than one episode after all!
They ended up being able to talk things through and the episode ended on a positive note which imply that they might spend more time together :)
Nov 10, 2023 7:36 AM
Aug 2020
great episode,

she really tried everything to get this dude, but when he was in love, she rejected him

the oji san looks young...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Nov 10, 2023 7:36 AM
Aug 2022
They skipped alot of things which was seen in manga
Nov 10, 2023 8:13 AM

Mar 2021
Nice episode Especially seeing Ryuuto and Runa work things out and get back together I just really hope Maria just disappears and stops interfering
Nov 10, 2023 8:47 AM

Oct 2020
Phew, that was a close call.
Nov 10, 2023 9:17 AM

May 2015
I'm glad it was resolved in the best way possible, and there won't be more drama with Maria, hopefully.
Nov 10, 2023 9:24 AM
Dec 2021
Stark700 said:
Ugh, I just can't stand Maria and the level of desperation she goes trying to get Ryuuto. I think that's low, even for her.

Luckily, this episode isn't entirely about drama. Runa also kept a lot of her memories on her phone so that's interesting to know too. Just hope Maria doesn't pull shit like this again.

yea, hope she doesn't do anything stupid
Nov 10, 2023 9:25 AM
Dec 2021
IronnHide said:
They skipped alot of things which was seen in manga

I don't mind, I'm an anime only after all
Nov 10, 2023 9:25 AM
Dec 2021
Ten said:
I'm glad it was resolved in the best way possible, and there won't be more drama with Maria, hopefully.

Next episode is SUMMER TIME!
Nov 10, 2023 9:52 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Hopefully we can leave Kurose behind now because she's been a big tumor for this story so far and the show's a lot better without her

At least the mess managed to be resolved relatively smoothly in the end
Nov 10, 2023 9:57 AM
Feb 2022
VERY NICE !!!!!!!!!!
Nov 10, 2023 10:06 AM
Jul 2021
The slap from Nicole was definitely unnecessary. Felt like she was waiting a long time for that moment lol.
Nov 10, 2023 11:00 AM

Jul 2017
Maria's desperate urgency to fake herself as Runa to do the deed, Ryuto was instinctive to know that the Runa in front of him was Maria, thanks to their hug. Smart move.

Despite sounding the exact same between sisters, Maria wants to give her virginity to Ryuto so badly, he rejects her advances on the verge that he wants to keep Runa happy. Maria's deal on the whole standing is that she ended up having feelings for Ryuto as well due to his sincerity and kindness, but that she could not control her love for him, only to wind up being rejected by him. The matter should've been settled, but it's making the rounds in school as an objectifiable rumour, and unfortunately, it upsets both Runa and Yamana. Finding out the culprit who took the photo is one matter, but how to settle the case with Runa, who's feeling hurt about this matter?

Ichii and Nisshi had a disappointing Summer beach, though they found Runa hanging out with a guy, and proceeded to alert Ryuto to make the emergency to run to the beach and find her, whom she is having a good time with this Mao guy and Yamana. It felt so awkward that Mao (being Runa's uncle) has to take Ryuto in to explain the situation between him and Maria, and of their past together. But even when all is said and done, Ryuto knew he hurt Runa, though she understands his proposition to try and smoothen out her feelings, as have he now with Runa, though her phone was out of service all this time that kept him waiting. Even then, he didn't hesitate to find her on the beach immiedately, and ends up meeting her Granny Sayo, her mother's mother, due to the family dynamics.

Summer is locked between the couple, and it continues on next week.
Nov 10, 2023 11:18 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Dude says Kurose-san way too much in this episode. Super annoying. Also Kurose-san is a bitch but so is like anyone else in this show.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Nov 10, 2023 11:43 AM

Nov 2014
They skip so much in this episode, I'm not sure if they will have material for 12 episode. Or maybe they want to spend more time for the end.

The whole situation with the drama moment about hiding the information of who was the person he was confess in Middle School and make Runa to cry is kinda bizarre, but maybe such ridiculous situations happen also in irl also. At least in Manga they did not waste too much time in this drama, and they just jump to fixing the problem.
Nov 10, 2023 1:40 PM
Jan 2023
Now the site is back up I can actually post this, awesome.

Good episode, he figured out that Maria was posing as Runa and rejected her on the spot, I’m glad they chose to do it that way, makes it way less annoying for all of us. Ryuuto comforted Maria when she was crying and someone took a picture of them, and rumours began to spread.

Runa was obviously upset at the thought that her boyfriend may be cheating on her with her sister, I don’t blame her honestly, that would be quite upsetting to hear. Ryuuto got a big old slap on the face and Runa went dead silent for 2 weeks. Turns out those 2 weeks of silence were because her phone was broken, and she hadn’t had the courage to get it fixed so she could look at any messages. I totally get that part, there have been times where I’m honestly terrified to open my messages app and read a message because of the potential response there may be waiting for me, so rather realistic there.

He managed to find Runa at a seaside restaurant because of his two friends and showed up as soon as he could. Ryuuto then explained to Runa exactly what happened, and she was happy that he did what he did. Turns out the place Runa was at was run by her uncle. We also got to meet Runa’s granny, who is just so precious as grannies tend to be in anime. Seems Ryuuto and Runa are going to be staying with her granny for the rest of the summer, so that’ll be interesting. So, the rest of the series is just going to be beach episodes? I sure hope not, but I guess we’ll see.

Yeah, definitely a decent episode there, I enjoyed it quite a lot, I can’t wait until next week to see how this show progresses, I just hope they have the material to keep this up for another 6 episodes, honestly not sure if they do.
Nov 10, 2023 2:23 PM

Sep 2023
So funny to watch how 2 weeks passed and it seemed like Runa didn't care much about Ruto, even if her phone was broken it doesn't make an excuse for her. Also, it looks like her relatives are aware how things happen between her and boys, since they let Ruto stay in their house so easily😂.
Nov 10, 2023 2:31 PM
Apr 2022
Yep, like in the manga, Ryuuto was thought to be cheating, but everything started to resolve and Ryuuto started to explain. For a moment, my heart felt relieved hahaha
Nov 10, 2023 2:59 PM

Feb 2019
Nah man so Kurose didn’t even like Ryuto until he called her out for being a bitch? Lmaoo I thought they were gonna say that she at least liked him back in the day and just didn’t want a relationship or something, I could’ve almost sympathised with her more in that case. But only liking someone for being direct to you about sabotaging your own sister is crazy.

I have zero sympathy for her or respect for her as a character. She’s proven to be a vindictive and callous person. Runa has been nothing but kind to her too. If she actually talked to her older sister.. things would be better

Glad Ryuto and Runa were able to work things out. Runa is already really insecure and nervous about how things are going with Ryuto, last thing she needed was a cheating scare.

Kinda wild how Runa grandma so cool with a boy staying over lol.
Marinate1016Nov 10, 2023 3:02 PM
Nov 10, 2023 3:55 PM
Mar 2018
I'm glad they resolved that quickly, though things seem to get resolved pretty quickly in this anime in general. I'm sure it'll strengthen their bond, etc.

I like to imagine what happens next is Maria randomly popping up and surprising Ryuuto. A Maria Everywhere system, if you will.

In all seriousness, I do wonder what they'll do with her going forward, and also how the season is going to end if they've skipped as much as people say they have.
Nov 10, 2023 3:56 PM

Sep 2018
Shitty, cheap writing these past couple of episodes with the easy-to-do miscommunication tropes and the idiotic consequences that follow, hopefully this show throws all that behind it and gets back on track.
Nov 10, 2023 4:00 PM

Nov 2016
Not a fan of the unnecessary drama caused by Maria.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 10, 2023 4:09 PM

May 2019
This was a very average episode with ridiculous misunderstandings. Clearly someone is trying to frame Ryuto and I'm not sure if Maria is innocent from that... Also Nicole is becoming annoying and that unnecessary slap felt like she had been waiting to unleash it so I'm glad she had to leave later on.

Runa also just walking away refusing to let Ryuto explain when they were still school, ngl I really thought she had already moved onto the next guy when Ryuto's friend sent that pic but that was another misunderstanding.
Nov 10, 2023 4:10 PM
Apr 2023
i do like how this show creates small things which leads to your mind creating misunderstandings (uncle looking like new bf, broken phone = getting ignored), and it risks leading you to do something stupid over nothing and making things worse. It definately has happen to all of us. Theres been a number of things like that in the show so far and its not an accident.
ForTehNguyenNov 10, 2023 4:16 PM
Nov 10, 2023 4:24 PM

Nov 2022
The math ain't mathin, writers are either trolling or seriously need to step up their game
Nov 10, 2023 4:56 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Poor Ryuto got done dirty in this one, I’m glad he sussed out Kurose before he got far with her, and he was even kind enough to hear her reasoning afterward and stick with her while she cried, but some photo taking douche must be out to cancel our main couple because the resulting drama was upsetting.

Things did seem pretty bad at first too, but thankfully that was all revealed to be a misunderstanding, I knew immediately that Mao was probably a relative of hers and I actually forgot about her phone breaking so her not answering texts makes sense too, and of course both of them were too afraid to talk to the other in person up to this point but I’m just glad things got resolved lol, now the two of them can enjoy summer vacation goodness together. Also gotta point out Ryuto’s friends being MVPs this episode, they’re the reason the Ryuto and Runa talked when they did, thanks lads, may you be blessed with cosplay girlfriends in your dreams lol.
Nov 10, 2023 5:38 PM
Aug 2021
another episode with mature storytelling, correct communication and few cliches except maybe the silly "broken phone". it's a very balanced story, a deserved breath of air around all the same romcom cliched ones. showcasing the teens confusions and stuff, yes even with a dramatized girl trying to compete with her sister and wanting to also love. etc.

another episode for me to ask: how? how the hell can the incels review bomb this so much and the silly 100girksharem anime be rated almost to Frieren/Kaguya/FMAB levels?
Nov 10, 2023 6:13 PM

Oct 2022
I'm happy this didn't drag on until the end of the season with the 2 sisters, or at least a major part of it ended in just 2 episodes.
If they had made the rest of the season all about the 2 sisters it'd get boring really fast.
Nov 10, 2023 6:24 PM

Oct 2023
Imo Luna's emotional breakdown could've been better here, especially when it's Luna's first anger to Ryuuto.
Nov 10, 2023 6:28 PM
Mar 2022
Stark700 said:

I know right , thankfully it all ended well and they continued being together
Nov 10, 2023 6:33 PM

Jul 2019
There's a lot of things that are omitted from the light novel, so I think the conflict doesn't really quite entertaining on this episode.

But at least everyone can know Runa's true nature for now and doesn't carelessly call her with the 'b' word.
Nov 10, 2023 6:38 PM

Dec 2022
Bro is so lucky she wasnt mad at him and her phone just broke. Also bruh why was she holding him like that if that was her uncle!!. Great episode cant wait for the next one.
Nov 10, 2023 7:24 PM

Sep 2023
Our boy Ryuto-kun knew instantly what was up! Ye of little faith for doubting him in the comments! But of course there would be rumors that made it so he broke his promise to Nicole-san… Thankfully the rest of the episode was pretty wholesome and the situation got resolved quickly instead of wasting a few more episodes on it.

Pretty surprising that Kurose-San said she liked him only since he called her out for the fake rumors. I thought she would say she liked him since back when he confessed but couldn’t start a relationship for some stupid plot device reason.

Also I wonder who took the picture?
PustulNov 10, 2023 7:34 PM
Nov 10, 2023 7:30 PM

Oct 2022
Good that they made up during the same episode, but the way they started fighting was not good in my opinion. I guess it could happen in real life but it could have been written better. Instead of Mao being her uncle, that cheating picture would have been better if it was some old boyfriend picture sent by someone to get him moving or something but I guess that works. Mao is a funny character though.

Nov 10, 2023 7:46 PM
Feb 2021
One problem I have is why didn't they ask him what actually happened instead of accusing him of cheating on runa? at least they patched it up in the end but still.
Nov 10, 2023 7:51 PM

Oct 2020
Not gonna lie, this episode really pissed me off at first. I really hope Maria won’t try that shit ever again, she really caused a lot of trouble for Ryuto; she tried to bang him for crying out loud! Cut her out of his life.

Also Nicole Yamana took a fat L this episode, not liking her either. I don’t normally get too worked up over physical violence in anime, I know it’s just fiction and slaps are sometimes just for comedy but the one Ryuto got was really uncalled for and quite cruel considering it was Maria’s fault. It’s nice though to see Runa and him clear the air, but damn this episode went to places it didn’t need to…
Nov 10, 2023 7:52 PM

Nov 2022
Good, a bit of drama but it was all cleared out.
Nov 10, 2023 8:13 PM

Oct 2022
Mao-kun seems like a pretty chill dude. I had a feeling that he would be Runa's relative when his picture first was shown.

Nov 10, 2023 9:43 PM

Apr 2022
had me in the first half ngl, thought she was back to the streets but uncle seems chill. kurose a weirdo for saying she can continue to pretend to be shirakwa and wtf was that about "what if i didn't reject you back then..." but bitch you did! makes no sense lmao but tbf she makes a compelling argument about giving ryuto her first time, i'd pounce on that.
Nov 10, 2023 9:50 PM
Sep 2023
Bro just forgot he had summer school at the end
Nov 10, 2023 9:52 PM

Feb 2016
I didn't really understood what happened, Runa was like "did I did something wrong?" and 1 second later she was like "I don't wanna hear you byeee" lol
Whatever.

Who could be so pathetic to be taking pics to random people like that? And who could be so pathetic to actually believe that shit just because of a normal ass picture of a guy and a girl literally just sitting at a park lol

The uncle is cool, and they staying at Runa's grandma house is actually cute as hell. Maria should fucking die.

btw everytime they brought up that KEN streammr it cringes my heart, holy shit it makes me wanna puke, that must be the cringiest shit possible
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Nov 10, 2023 10:36 PM

May 2022
I am enjoying this show but damn this episode was frustrating. I hated how both Ryuuto and Runa handled the misunderstanding when they saw each other at school. Ryuuto made me want to reach into the tv and shake a sentence out of him. Also Runa asking him about it, then listens to a few stutters and runs off. He did an amazing job chasing after her to by reaching out his hand. Also I’m so happy that the uncle stepped in at the beach part with Nicole not giving them any privacy to talk it out. I get she’s overprotective of her best friend because she somehow overlooked the half a dozen times prior that she let guys walk all over her. I really wanted Ryuuto to tell Nicole that they need to discuss this privately but what can I expect from him when he goes into coward mode. Overall I’m happy it was resolved but it really feels like a setup with that picture. I think Maria had something to do with it. She has done nothing but cause trouble so I wouldn’t believe any word coming out of her mouth. Wow, I had to get that rant out. At least next week looks like it’ll be fun again.
CHT13Nov 10, 2023 11:23 PM
Nov 10, 2023 10:50 PM

Aug 2022
Dispute in a relationship is a path to something better, right? and they finished very well. Big W episode.
Nov 10, 2023 10:59 PM

Dec 2022
No bullshit MC. Dude ran as soon as possible and did get things sorted. Good.
Nov 10, 2023 11:01 PM

Oct 2022
Just when I'm starting to feel proud of Ryuto for finally growing a spine, dude just stares into space instead of speaking up and clearing the air with his girl.

On the other hand, damn Maria real desperate there lmao.
UndefeatedBahamut
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Would you %%% (spoilers)

Shizuna - Apr 9

30 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 6:26 AM

Poll: » What do you think about Ryuuto?

Adnash - Oct 20, 2023

35 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 6:22 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2023

153 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 6:18 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2023

97 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 5:39 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2023

97 by Gator »»
Apr 27, 8:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.