Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 28, 2023 7:06 AM

Oct 2022
Honestly, that tall guy who beat up Hanagaki was suspicious from the start. No wonder he was the traitor.
Oct 28, 2023 8:37 AM

Oct 2022
Go Ahead, Takemitchy! May the god of fortune be at your service.

Nice assist, Hina! He's revived thanks to you!
"All things, be they divine or mortal, find their ultimate end. 
                      It is not a harsh punishment, but a merciful pardon."

Oct 28, 2023 12:26 PM

May 2018
Damn a sudden character persoanlity change.

Come on Takechy take on the black dragons and get back Koko

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Oct 28, 2023 12:39 PM
Oct 2023
I thought that the introduction to Mucho and the S-62 Generation were effective, so far, the adaptation of the Tenjiku Arc is set up well. I was very happy that Takemichi is finally getting to be a badass and a strong leader, and his similarities to Shinichiro are much more relevant and noticeable than before. His conversation with Inui was my favorite part, and his trust and friendship buildup with Inui and Koko excites me. I hope that the season continues strong, and I am interested to see Takemichi take over Toman and rebuild Black Dragon.
Oct 28, 2023 12:55 PM
Senpai

May 2021
Whats going on lol. He got crushed by the other dude and now he wants to save all again. Lol.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Oct 28, 2023 7:23 PM
Feb 2021
I’m maybe dumb but I don’t understand what was Mikey’s purpose to create the Toman if his older brother was the creator of the Black Dragons?
Oct 29, 2023 6:03 AM

Sep 2018
StateofOhayo said:
@OfficialFP i'm still astounded that by now he hasn't tried to learn even rudimentary fighting styles or at the least carry a weapon.

Exacly bro, he had all the time
In the world to do so, now he is stuck in the past with 0 fighting skills🤦🏾‍♂️
Oct 30, 2023 1:43 PM

Jul 2022
ZAMNNN BROO NOW LEAFFDER OFR BALCK DRAGON
Oct 31, 2023 1:06 AM

Aug 2019
Of course we’re starting the episode with Takemitchy getting punched.

Takemitchy has a new goal, let’s go!! I really enjoyed this episode.
Nov 1, 2023 6:51 AM

Aug 2022
So Inui and Kokonoi aren't bad?
Nov 1, 2023 9:49 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
What Surprise!
Black Dragon has a new leader!
kekeke
Nov 3, 2023 12:00 AM
Anime Archivist

Aug 2019
Take has always been an expert punching bag, that will never change no matter how much he traverses time. And so, he gets to yell in defiance at the traitor while tied up only to get his ass beat and dumped in the trash.

For real tho, he should be saving the trash talk for when he gets Mikey and sets things straight XD theoretically. If there ever is a window of opportunity like that. Otherwise it's the "all talk no bite" scenario... caus who else in the gang can stand up to supposedly "one of the best fighters in the gang"? Take isn't gonna even make his nose bleed. And since supposedly no other division is allowed to infight save for the traitor's clique, how are you gonna do anything without Mikey anyways?

But the traitor got what he wanted. Abducted the guy from the first division to be used for the sake of the future evil crime syndicate, sooo.. where do we go from here.

Don't know how Mikey will take Take claiming ownership of a Black Dragon on top of his First Division Toman deal, if someone ratted him out wouldn't that make him seem more like a traitor? Oh well, I'll probably see soon enough.
Nov 18, 2023 12:28 AM

Sep 2020
Where does bro get this confidence from lol

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Nov 26, 2023 3:31 AM

Jan 2021
Why is everyone so blindly trusting Takemichi?!?

He doesn't seem reliable to me at all
Nov 27, 2023 10:58 PM

Jul 2017
Toman's 5th Division, led by Mucho, being the only special group to allow infighting within the gang as its "discipline committee", and furthermore allowed and trusted by Mikey, what is this?

Emma's link to Izana, her other big brother, of which Inupi was once part of Black Dragon's 8th Division, the 3 guys are finding themselves in a rut as Mucho was part of the Vicious Generation, being a founding member of Tenjiku that Kaku had warned him about being Toman's spy. But Mucho does not care about Izana's loyalty to Mikey, and that he abducted the 3 of them, every revelation that Takemichi had seen was because of both Inupi and Kokonoi. Kokonoi's money, Kisaki's brains and Mikey's charisma to create the most powerful Toman gang, it's either join or die. But knowing Takemichi, his time travel is his most powerful unknown weapon, and he can risk his life perfecting Toman and not submitting his men to Tenjiku.

To let go both Takemichi and Inupi is to have Koko join Tenjiku, and the former realized his ways that both Inupi and Koko were working for his good. Bringing Takemichi to their hideout (which was Mikey's older brother Sano's bike workshop) to recover their senses, both Inupi and Kokonoi have fought their life with blood together, and now the former wants Takemichi to reform Black Dragon to save his best friend, it was his vision since he got saved by Sano to join, and now reform Black Dragon as it was meant to be, that once Izana joined, the D=62 generation, combined with the Vicious Generation, became a gang forced to be reckoned with, which got eventually crushed by Toman by Taiju's generation.

Takemichi being Toman's 1st leader and now the new Black Dragon's leader, there is nothing worth more than to restore what was lost.
Nov 30, 2023 10:04 PM

May 2020
Only 13 mins into the episode & I'm already laughing hysterically...

"I'm not going to back off, even if you kill me!" - dumbest words ever spoken.

I guess it sounds cool in anime-speak, but Takemitchy hasn't evolved as a character much at all has he? If he dies, please oh please tell me how you'll stop ANY of this? Did he already forget that Naoto is dead in the future, Hina is dead, Mikey is dead, and all the other stuff that requires him to you know... BE ALIVE in order to change all of it?

But sure, talk some anime-nonsense & proceed to get pummeled. I'm sure that'll show em! ;D
“No, you can’t have a show where everybody’s Krillin!” – Shinpachi
Dec 4, 2023 2:51 PM
Mar 2021
It was awesome!!!
Dec 11, 2023 11:54 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Mucho following Izana and taking Koko because he's the one making money hm, well what's interesting is now Takemichi has to aim to be the new Black Dragon leader xD
Jan 3, 9:54 PM

Dec 2018
Koko and Inupi is a good guy? They both look bad in the previous future.... Guess Takemichi change the future again already by making them both admired by his words...
Takemichi as a gang leader boss? Pretty much the weakest boss... He really need someone really strong in his team if he's the leader... Inupi and Chifuyu can fight but they both still not so strong....
The OP song scene change a little? Now they showing more.... no wonder Kokonoi using the red uniform while Inupi using black uniform....

Jan 21, 11:05 PM

Nov 2012
I definitely feel like it's become pretty predictable at this point, still an enjoyable ep nonetheless
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Feb 10, 10:41 PM
Jan 2021
Well things have become even more complicated. Who exactly is Mucho and why does he have an attachment to Izana Kurokawa? From what we heard in Season 2, it was Taiju who got Black Dragon to sell their brute strength for profit. Was it really Kokonoi?

Either way he seems to be quite the valuable asset for Kurokawa’s plans and Inupi has some kind of connection with him, which is why he’s so desperate to get him back. Just one more person that Takemichi is determined to help and we learn more about who Inupi is. Takemichi isn’t fighting this alone, so we’ll see how things go…
Mar 2, 5:29 PM

Feb 2018
Inupi and Koko turned from foes to bros real quick. It's about time for Takemichi to get some W's
Mar 19, 5:19 PM

Sep 2017
Reply to GingZ
This Takemitchy lost his braincells. He let Mucho get what he wants, he should've let Koko go since the start and then plan on rescuing him afterwards, he has nothing to bring to the table lmao
@GingZ he won't get any respect by doing that.
doing what he did by getting beat up trying to defend them got their respect.
well that's how it works in this anime. .. him getting beat up makes people join his cause.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2023

175 by Memore »»
May 4, 11:52 AM

» 😣 sorry

OtakuSociety8 - Apr 28

11 by SSRSyt »»
Apr 29, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2023

83 by _meanie_ »»
Apr 16, 9:47 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2023

74 by vv1 »»
Mar 22, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2023

92 by vv1 »»
Mar 22, 8:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.