Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 25, 2010 2:51 PM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Such a sad ep RIP ulquiorra (my fav Character)

May 25, 2010 3:59 PM

Dec 2009
Nice one , thought they would show yammys realese this episode.. looks like they will put more filler fights in it and finally back to the captains next ep, gotta be exciting ^^ 4/5
yuno6.jpg
May 25, 2010 6:30 PM

Oct 2009
What? I saw no filler in the previews. To be honest, it looks like there'll be no filler, just a bunch of coherent manga episodes, and then one huge filler arc. I would rather it be this, because I want my favorite scenes to be unflawed, like this episode was :)

May 25, 2010 6:44 PM

Mar 2010
nice episode, when uliqurra said that orihime's heart was in his hands what did he mean by that?
May 25, 2010 6:58 PM

Sep 2007
Ichigo is a moron. So is Orihime. How many times did she yell KUROSAKI-KUN this episode?
May 25, 2010 7:04 PM

Jun 2009
Wasabi said:
Ichigo is a moron. So is Orihime. How many times did she yell KUROSAKI-KUN this episode?

who knows maby that she feels for him because he can't

lol ya i wish there would of been like what in the hells going on ichgo insides?
May 25, 2010 7:08 PM

Oct 2009
batossai said:
nice episode, when uliqurra said that orihime's heart was in his hands what did he mean by that?

Ulquiorra meant that he finally understood what the heart represented. Here's a page from the manga that portrays it better than the anime.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/354/01/

Read until pg 5 so you don't get spoiled.

May 25, 2010 7:10 PM

Mar 2010
batossai said:
maybe despite the situation she always believed in her friends compare to his nihillistic nature
May 25, 2010 7:15 PM

Jul 2009
the manga did it better..
and in the previews, yammy looks like he has 4 legs lol

i wish they added in extra fighting scenes for ichigo. it was too short for its epicness lol
May 25, 2010 7:21 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Lucjan said:
batossai said:

Ulquiorra meant that he finally understood what the heart represented. Here's a page from the manga that portrays it better than the anime.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/354/01/

Read until pg 5 so you don't get spoiled.

Hah, I don't if it's gonna be the next episode, but that one guy is gonna be a "big surprise."

May 25, 2010 7:28 PM
Apr 2010
this was a greae ep BUT The LUST chapters were MUCH better than these last 2 episodes that i and i bet most of u were waiting for especially if u read the manga

Kurogashi said:

i wish they added in extra fighting scenes for ichigo. it was too short for its epicness lol

yes it was short but u dont want it to be dragged on like the grimmjow fight which was like 4-5 eps too long

HOW COME EVERY ESPADA HAD A BACK STORY EXCEPT FOR ULQURRIA THATS JUST NOT FAIR DONT U WANT HIS STORY TOO WE HAD TO KNOW EVERY OTHER ESPADAS LIFE STORY BUT FOR ULQUIRRIA THAT JUST URKS ME
May 25, 2010 7:35 PM

Jan 2010
Wow, that was excellent. I wish everyone else could've seen Hollow Ichigo, though.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
May 25, 2010 7:47 PM

Mar 2008
We know what happened in the flashbacks. It's not like the last episode was aired last year. Damn, wasting precious content of the episode.
May 25, 2010 7:53 PM

Dec 2009
1st thing i want to kno i wat the hell was he thinking when he said "cut my arm and leg off so it can be fair". the fight was never fair to begin with . if anything there equal now. welll n e ways RIP Ulquiorra
May 25, 2010 7:56 PM

Aug 2008
Nice episode. Poor Ishida though, getting stabbed and getting the sword token out of him like he was trash. Funny ending though with Ishida and Ichigo's dads lol. RIP Ulq

Its kinda obvious how this resembles Yusuke vs Sensui
KenjuMay 25, 2010 8:05 PM

May 25, 2010 7:57 PM

May 2009
That was a sad, but graceful way to go out. RIP Ulquiorra. He'll be missed. Damn, I never was able to spell his name correctly without having to look it up. Oh well.

Yeah, the Quincy Encyclopedia was hilarious. Especially the portrayal of a skewered Ishida. LOL.
May 25, 2010 8:08 PM

Oct 2008
RIP Ulquiorra.
May 25, 2010 8:17 PM

Jun 2008
Wasabi said:

About 400 fucking times!!!

Either way, I thought the whole fight was very good, I think the reason Ichigo did not want to ultimately kill him at the very end is because he'd consider that to be at the level of hollows and not of humans, that's also why he asked Ulquiorra that ridiculous request to cut his arm off.

Throughout Bleach, he has struggled with his hollow self, not wanting to lose his humanity and being consumed with insanity.

The irony of course is that the more powerful he becomes the closer he gets to being a hollow and not being able to return.
May 25, 2010 8:25 PM
Feb 2010
R.I.P. Ulquiorra...

I almost cried a bit in the end. >_<;
May 25, 2010 8:56 PM
Nov 2008
sad ep, i thought Ulquiorra was sort of annoying at first but then subsequently, he was pretty bad ass, though it's so wierd how he sort of had a sadistic attraction towards Orihime.
May 25, 2010 9:02 PM

Feb 2010
Yeah the manga def did it better no doubt, man i liked orihime..but lately....
ugh :/
i mean..well..what are you gonna do about it? for some reason tho i think they wont ruin the next couple of episodes...i think it'd be really hard to do that..
ahh well we'll see
May 25, 2010 9:30 PM

Nov 2007
I'll miss Ulquiora, coolesnt enemy. absolutely. hated the way Ulquiorra lost. he was definitely the best enemy so far, more interesting than Aizen or the other top 3. he was so badass but loses to some bs invincible "I can't die even with a whole in my chest Ichigo". so lame and cheap how Ichigo wins.

also how the hell does Ishida not die? he just got stabbed through the chest after having his arm ripped off.

hey maybe Ulquiorra's super regen will bring him back eventually because noone eles dies I guess.

I liked Orihime in the first season and I really liked the ep she got taken to hueco mundo but they really try to make you hate her for some reason by just having her say kurosaki kun over 9000 times.
mystikMay 25, 2010 9:33 PM
May 25, 2010 10:22 PM

Nov 2008
mystik said:
also how the hell does Ishida not die? he just got stabbed through the chest after having his arm ripped off.

lol it didnt look like his arm was ripped off...
May 25, 2010 10:55 PM

Sep 2009
RIP Ulquiorra his death made me cry :(
alsooooo Orihime said Kurosaki-kun to much ><

May 25, 2010 11:09 PM

Apr 2010
mystik said:
I'll miss Ulquiora, coolesnt enemy. absolutely. hated the way Ulquiorra lost. he was definitely the best enemy so far, more interesting than Aizen or the other top 3. he was so badass but loses to some bs invincible "I can't die even with a whole in my chest Ichigo". so lame and cheap how Ichigo wins.

hey maybe Ulquiorra's super regen will bring him back eventually because noone eles dies I guess.

I liked Orihime in the first season and I really liked the ep she got taken to hueco mundo but they really try to make you hate her for some reason by just having her say kurosaki kun over 9000 times.

Arm ripped off? Its not ripped off, in the manga yes but in the anime NO. He just got away with bruises and yeah i know Ishida's dumb tough.

Bye Bye Ulquiorra, Now were back to Fake Karakura Town and GUYS expect some Censorship with every fight in Karakura Town, yes CENSORSHIP (the worst thing that could ever happen to a fight).
Sig deleted for idiocy.
May 25, 2010 11:24 PM

Apr 2010
wow one of the worst ep right now. i mean they basically filled the whole episode with talking and flashbacks. and orihime should just die. it was her fault from the start that they are there in the first place. that was a bad ending for that ep.
May 25, 2010 11:33 PM

Sep 2009
that was kinda boring stupid ichigo with his morals and pride jsut kill him as he wished very exciting show with all that screaming i think thats what bleach is about now just someone screaming someones name
May 25, 2010 11:44 PM

Aug 2007
I swear im this close to drop bleach , this anime just keeps getting worse , and GOD i hope Orihime just die and rott!!! i see NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO reason for her to be in this anime in the first place , she is weak and sucky and only causes trouble! and her endless kurosaki kuns! just gives me a headache while watching the episode. when she will learn just to shut the f*** UP! i swear bleach would be a masterpiece anime if miss "kurosaki kun kurosaki kun kurosaki kun kurosaki kun kurosaki kun kurosaki kun kurosaki kun kurosaki kun kurosaki kun !!!!! IS NOT IN IT!!!! DIE Orihime JUST DIEE AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! shame really shame! for bleach that was once a great anime now is becoming more of a romance anime. and Ulquiorra talking about heart and fear and emotions. really?!?! Ulquiorra?! , the 3rd espada?!?!! SIGH!!!!
May 25, 2010 11:47 PM

May 2009
Meh, that is all.
May 26, 2010 12:24 AM

Aug 2008
I dont think it is the times Orihime says Kurosaki-kun, I think it is her voice that is annoying imo, also the WAY she whines and stuff,

Kurosaki, please use ur own strength, the hollow thing is getting old now, it shows u have no skill on ur own... (may be true)
ikutoMay 26, 2010 12:29 AM
May 26, 2010 12:32 AM

Jun 2009
Noo Ishida too got infected with the stupid cow illness now he started repeating Kurosaki-kun too ;(
May 26, 2010 12:36 AM

May 2007
The only thing that ruined the mood is the ending theme... I fucking hate it.
May 26, 2010 12:46 AM

Apr 2009
the ending song is kinda growing on me x)
like it xD

bout the episode, it was nice, but ORIHIME needs to SHUT THE HELL UP

May 26, 2010 1:35 AM

Sep 2008
Zoro said:
i see NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO reason for her to be in this anime in the first place

TITS
May 26, 2010 1:37 AM

Sep 2008
The episode was fine until Ichigo went back to human for. Ulquiora slashing Ichigo from the grave was the best part. I enjoyed Ishida getting stabbed too.

After that... it sucked.
May 26, 2010 2:19 AM

Dec 2009
Lucjan said:
What? I saw no filler in the previews. To be honest, it looks like there'll be no filler, just a bunch of coherent manga episodes, and then one huge filler arc. I would rather it be this, because I want my favorite scenes to be unflawed, like this episode was :)

You can see yammy being attacked by sado in the prievew, and that doesn't happened in the manga.

Kurogashi said:

He has 4 legs after his resurrection, ... or maybe 6 XD ^^
yuno6.jpg
May 26, 2010 2:51 AM

Aug 2009
Zoro said:
the 4th espada?!?!!

Fixed.

I liked the ep myself, RIP Ulquiorra :<

May 26, 2010 3:34 AM
Mar 2008
Julio-sama said:
R.I.P. Ulquiorra...

I almost cried a bit in the end. >_<;

I found myself almost crying aswell, if not on the outside then on the inside. He had become one of my favourite characters too. :'( I will miss him.

Now that I think about it, couldn't Orihime save him? Isn't that her power... She heals every other damn hollow who wants her dead...
May 26, 2010 3:37 AM

Oct 2007
So glad someone finally died in this episode but that was so gay of Ichigo... "Cut of my arm & leg... It wouldn't be a fair fight unless I'm in the same state as you"
I had to facepalm when Ichigo started spouting such bullshit... I mean, when was the fight ever fair and his bitch ass still wouldn't kill an Espada, even though he's already cut down hundreds of lower class Hollow.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2010 3:38 AM
Mar 2008
Also can I just say that as much as I love Ishida I really enjoyed seeing him get stabbed! ^^ He so deserved that.
May 26, 2010 5:44 AM
May 2010
Whats with the rage over Orihime? It has been like this since episode 2 or something, so you should be used to it...

I liked this episode, RIP Ulquiorra.
May 26, 2010 6:00 AM

Aug 2008
Ichigo has now become the worst main character I've ever seen in this episode. "Cut off my arm and leg so it's fair!"? What the hell is he on? The fact that Ulquiorra was even mostly together after such a point blank attack annoys the fuck out of me, so there should have been no stupid, 'let's try to sympathize with Ulquiorra moment' with Orihime.

I'm done. Once we get back into fillers, I'm dropping this.
Bumped down to a 3.
May 26, 2010 6:10 AM
Dec 2009
Finaly bat man is gone -.-''
May 26, 2010 6:32 AM
Jan 2010
l2ukia said:
Finaly bat man is gone -.-''

what else RUKIA FAN would say :D
I don't know what is more fun, that you gave bleach 10 rating or that you like that boring and stupid character like rukia more than ulqiora
May 26, 2010 7:06 AM

Apr 2010
They actually did the whole Lust arc very well, I'm please - especially this episode. The omake was great too lol

May 26, 2010 7:58 AM
Jul 2008
All my favorite characters die.
May 26, 2010 8:28 AM

May 2009
So the Ulquiorra fight is over.. It was quite nicely made, although nothing in Bleach will ever come close tothe Grimmjow fight imo. I'm thinking of dropping it now.
stAtic91May 26, 2010 8:32 AM
May 26, 2010 8:50 AM

Apr 2008
lol at the rage over the "cut off my arm and leg" comment. I've seen nearly identical lines in at least 5 other action/shounen animes in the past.

Ichigo is just being the 100% shounen main character architype "I don't fight unless the odds are equal or against me, and I don't kill anything that has a human-like face."

All shounen main characters are sucky pussies without exception, so I don't get the disbelief that Ichigo isn't an exception. He is still the only shounen main character that isn't completely worthless and deserves to die though, as he is just a pussy, whereas every other shounen main character out there is an annoying, whiny pussy.

Anyway, episode was good, overall fight was good. The ending theme is still one if the 3 worst Bleach has ever had. Sad I'll have to wait another 2 months to start watching again.
May 26, 2010 10:05 AM

Jan 2009
*Wizard of Oz theme comes to mind*

"Iffff he only had a heart! do do do do, do do"
IG: @ChrisCrossCrash
"There isn't a single guy who doesn't want to spoil his girl."
--Amagami SS
May 26, 2010 10:11 AM

Mar 2010
two of my favourites chars are dead! (grimmjow and ulquiora) epic dialogue at the end! Ulquiora perfect till the end! but fuck Ulquiora dead? still cant believe it! :/
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Does Bleach Get Any Better?

DaveMasters123 - Oct 8, 2018

38 by LeonhartAugust »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 319 Discussion ( 1 2 )

walktheplank - Apr 26, 2011

67 by Artromex »»
Today, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 33 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

46 by owonism »»
Yesterday, 2:25 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 50 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 14, 2008

27 by povsuduvolosy »»
May 1, 2:42 PM

Sticky: » How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Oct 16, 2010

211 by ProGoddess »»
May 1, 5:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.