Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 10, 2023 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
It's ok Fitts, depresson seems to be a common theme in this show. Funny enough, Rudeus can't seem to get Fitts out of his head either.

Looks like the episode was light in terms of that investigation. Not going to lie, I kinda enjoy their relationship in the show, or at least in this episode.

May 2020
Why they’ve to waste the first couple of minutes of every episode to constantly remind us how mentally taxing and distressing it is for Sylphy seeing Rudeus with other girls and then something something.. what’s even the need? Just simply do what common sense dictates, and it’ll be a HUGE help for everyone.

Anyways, look how far this dude has come, I mean even Chimpanzee-chan ain’t even trying to start some shit with him:) Guess molesting those beast girls a few episodes back really did the deed…:) Though still, now having forged a deal with the masked girl, working with her on summoning magic and such has become a day to day routine for Rudeus, along with whatever he’s been doing for this past year.

Ignoring Elinalise and her toy and whatever day-night activities they've been doing, there is again someone who isn’t able to understand something really fundamental, and that is Rudeus about Fitts or whatever, Sylphy’s true identity. Dude again thinks he’s a gay because he gets sort of hard(not in actual sense) whenever he’s around her smh.

Though, THANK ALMIGHTY for that super cliche scene, atleast Rudeus did realize Fitts AIN’T A GUY… atleast he did.

Dec 2021
Fitz getting jealous towards Nanahoshi eh?

As we saw last episode, Rudeus investigates teleportation incidents and summoning magic with Silent Seven Star Nanahoshi, who came from the same world as himself. Despite not being a reincarnate like Rudeus, Nanahoshi shares a connection with him. Fitz, on the other hand, senses an inexplicable affinity with the duo, leaving her feeling melancholic. This prompts her to ponder over her true emotions towards her mysterious classmate. How deeply will she delve into the secrets of a friend to unravel the truth?

Fitz's internal struggle takes center stage in this episode no doubt, and it adds depth and emotional weight to the narrative. Her growing depression is portrayed with sensitivity, providing a stark contrast to the otherwise vibrant world of magic and discovery. It's also nice to see Sol again, I enjoyed his chemistry with Rudeus. Maybe he'll come back in the future and I hope he does because man I just love him. Meanwhile Fitz accidently pins Rudeus down. And what's this? He's Hard (sort of)??? MY BOY RUDEUS GOT OVER THE ED! He's actually found out Fitz is a girl!

It's only a matter of time before Rudy and Fitz get together.

Sep 10, 2023 8:38 AM

Jul 2017
Another episode that just flew by and it was enjoyable. More slice-of-life again this time with focusing again on what Rudeus' life has been up to alongside the others surrounding him, and over the year his feelings for Fitz has been growing stronger. Fitz has protected him, they have spent a lot of time together until Rudeus started to go to Nanahoshi to help provide mana for her research, so it's understandable to see why he is feeling this way. It's definitely weird but in a wholesome way to see Rudeus gain feelings for Fitz/Sylphie like that? I like that instead of just liking Sylphie conceptually because she is a woman he knew from Buena, the series properly spent time in establishing their relationship and having it grow now with these two with Buena only being a coincidence/thing of fate maybe for Rudeus if he finds out about Fitz. Even the fact that Man-God kept his ED curing pretty vague to the point of Rudeus not being sure about his sexuality because of how much he cared about Fitz was sweet to be honest, he can't control his feelings. Atleast now he knows the gender now too so you can tell the climax is getting closer and closer. He even temporarily got hard so that's something, but obviously not enough yet to properly be cured. He's at least found some kind of path now there. Again, like how such a weird idea like this can also be weirdly sweet given the time that was spent with developing their relationship and not just because of one thing Fitz did that immediately had Rudeus having feelings for Fitz. Was also nice seeing glimpses of how others were doing too, like Julie making slow burn progress with preparing dolls (she's at least mastered some degree of chantless earth magic now), Nanahoshi, Cliff and Elinalise and even Soldat in a very small catchup. Loved the scene of Badigadi and Julie having a mini-drinking contest there at school, gave me a nice reminder of Kishirika and Talhand having their own drinking contest in season 1 near the end, demon royalty sure do love their alcohol consumption.

Overall, this episode didn't have as much plot or revelations as the previous episode but some ones were there and this still was such a quick, enjoyable watch. Heavily anticipating the next episode though. The only thing I think that the anime could have included in my head was the conversation surrounding Rudeus and his lack of touki during the Badigadi scene while he was training, but that's a nitpick only for the adaptation. Enjoyed the rest a lot.
Sep 10, 2023 8:40 AM
Sep 2021
Rudeus finally learned that fitz is actually a woman it took quite long but was worth it.
Sep 10, 2023 8:40 AM

Oct 2017
Great to see things from Fitz pov. Slice of life focus this time but the flow of events were so good the episode just went by. Am I gay?Nah you are not. Rudeus now knows she's a woman. Time for their love to bloom.
Sep 10, 2023 8:43 AM
Aug 2020
I was kinda hoping the gag of Rudy thinking he’s in love with a guy had gone on longer 😂
Sep 10, 2023 8:52 AM

Aug 2020
Lets gooooo my man Rudeus got it up again. I just want them to confess already. I feel like it wil happen next episode or def before the cour ends

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Sep 10, 2023 8:53 AM

Jul 2015
This anime is missing the Yaoi tag
Sep 10, 2023 8:55 AM

Aug 2017
He learned that Fitz is a women and his ED is cured...almost, yeah finally.
Sep 10, 2023 8:57 AM
May 2023
Finally getting closer to finding out who Fitz really is, although that white hair probably doesn't help 😅

Great episode, I laughed a lot
Sep 10, 2023 8:57 AM

Mar 2021
Lets gooo!!!

The hero has finally rose
The excalibur shined brightly
the lil bro just became the big bro

And now, we wait for the most anticipated part which people have been asking since episode 5....Cant wait for the next episode.
Sep 10, 2023 8:59 AM
Jun 2020
Don't mind me, I'm just waiting for someone to complain about Jullie drinking alcohol.
Sep 10, 2023 9:05 AM
Jul 2020
very boring season
Sep 10, 2023 9:06 AM

Jul 2017
Reply to Polvo_Aranha
Don't mind me, I'm just waiting for someone to complain about Jullie drinking alcohol.
@Polvo_Aranha If they somehow do, clearly they've not seen/read The Hobbit lol. Immediately the first thing that came to mind when I saw Julie as a dwarf enjoy alcohol like that.
Sep 10, 2023 9:06 AM

Feb 2019
“I can’t get him off my mind” “I’m in love with a man” I got news for you buddy

Jokes aside, another very well adapted Mushoku episode that highlights the rising feelings between Rudeus and Fitz. Things are about to reach a climax(pun intended) in this arc and both will have to be honest about their feelings. These last two episodes are going to be peak.

For the most part, Bind gave a very faithful adaptation in this episode. They wanted to focus on Rudeus and Fitz’ feelings for one another so they cut out a few monologue and minor details.

Such as: The confrontation in the hallway between Rudeus and the female dorm lady. In the book, there was an actual conversation Rudeus tried to have which was cut short by her crying. That’s why the beast princesses tell Rudeus to cut her some slack. They cut out a monologue where Rudeus says he doesn’t know what gender to make the Fitz figure, but they largely implied it at the end with him giving the figure boobs.

They cut out Rudeus asking Fitz if he wanted to go meet soldat at the tavern, which he turned down because of having to guard Ariel. Rudeus also says he feels bad about inviting cliff considering soldat and elinalise previous relationship and then lastly, they removed a scene where Rudeus asked a professor before going to Jenius for info on Fitz gender.

These are all pretty minor things so no biggie but just for clarity sake adding them. These few chapters are all just building up emotional tension towards what should be an amazing next couple eps. Can’t wait.

Wait ayo did my goat rudeus really try jerking off in the library there at the end lmaooo. I thought it was just one touch based on how it’s worded in the book
Marinate1016Sep 10, 2023 9:15 AM
Sep 10, 2023 9:07 AM

Feb 2021
Sylphie is gonna explode from all that jelly at some point
Oh I remember about the curses on the Superd spears! Ruijerd told about it back in season 1.
Wait that wasn't alcohol right? Julie was drinking it. It wasn't alcohol right?
Soldat is such a bro
14:42 The wording is amazing lmao
HE FELL IN LOVE LET'S GOOOO
20:24 Btw what he said here was 自家発電 - "private power generation" which is a japanese slang for masturbation
LET'S GOOOO I WAS SO DAMN HAPPY WHEN HE SAID THAT IT STOOD UP LMAOOOO
Very interesting episode!
Sep 10, 2023 9:08 AM
Jun 2020
animejas said:
@Polvo_Aranha If they somehow do, clearly they've not seen/read The Hobbit lol. Immediately the first thing that came to mind when I saw Julie as a dwarf enjoy alcohol like that.

When I think about Dwarfs, I remember three things: beard, ax and alcohol.
Sep 10, 2023 9:08 AM

Dec 2019
Reply to Marinate1016
“I can’t get him off my mind” “I’m in love with a man” I got news for you buddy

Jokes aside, another very well adapted Mushoku episode that highlights the rising feelings between Rudeus and Fitz. Things are about to reach a climax(pun intended) in this arc and both will have to be honest about their feelings. These last two episodes are going to be peak.

For the most part, Bind gave a very faithful adaptation in this episode. They wanted to focus on Rudeus and Fitz’ feelings for one another so they cut out a few monologue and minor details.

Such as: The confrontation in the hallway between Rudeus and the female dorm lady. In the book, there was an actual conversation Rudeus tried to have which was cut short by her crying. That’s why the beast princesses tell Rudeus to cut her some slack. They cut out a monologue where Rudeus says he doesn’t know what gender to make the Fitz figure, but they largely implied it at the end with him giving the figure boobs.

They cut out Rudeus asking Fitz if he wanted to go meet soldat at the tavern, which he turned down because of having to guard Ariel. Rudeus also says he feels bad about inviting cliff considering soldat and elinalise previous relationship and then lastly, they removed a scene where Rudeus asked a professor before going to Jenius for info on Fitz gender.

These are all pretty minor things so no biggie but just for clarity sake adding them. These few chapters are all just building up emotional tension towards what should be an amazing next couple eps. Can’t wait.

Wait ayo did my goat rudeus really try jerking off in the library there at the end lmaooo. I thought it was just one touch based on how it’s worded in the book
@Marinate1016 Considering how Elinalise was feeling up a dude in public a few episodes ago when she was single, this isn't the weirdest situation I've seen regarding that lmao
Sep 10, 2023 9:11 AM

Dec 2019
Reply to Polvo_Aranha
@Polvo_Aranha One of the guys above pointed out something and it actually was interesting. In s1, a demon royalty and a dwarf were drinking together in a crazy little contest in Kishirika and Talhand. Now it's another demon royalty and another dwarf in another drinking contest. That parallel was cool
Sep 10, 2023 9:15 AM

Jul 2011
As a man, I felt happy for Rudeus getting signs of curing his ED. The way Mushoku Tensei handles potential homo relationship without pandering to anything woke is very well done.

This build up between Silphy x Rudeus is going to flower into the most epic of romances in a fantasy anime. Everyone is going to be hitting that 10/10 score.
Sep 10, 2023 9:19 AM

Mar 2020
"I can't get him off of my mind." Well, you finally found out the truth, Rudeus.

More of a slice of life episode this week with more daily life components being explored, and Rudeus now seems to be quite feared after his encounter with Badigadi, as even people who used to treat him poorly now are scared of him. We also saw how many of the characters were doing, with Cliff and Elinalise still getting along, Nanahoshi still researching, Zanoba still working on his figures, and Julie drinking alcohol, which was kind of strange. I liked the exploration of Rudeus' feelings for Fitz, as gradually, he felt it was feelings of love, and in the end, he found out Fitz was actually a girl, and it's a step to curing his condition. Not going to lie though, I'm going to miss the gag of Rudeus liking boys...
Sep 10, 2023 9:24 AM
Oct 2020
LETS GOOOO IT STOOD UP! But did he also really just try to masturbate in the library standing? Imagine if someone just walked by or if fitz came back just to see him with his dick out. Also glad Rudy didn't think he was gay. At least he knows Fitz's sex now.

Also I know she's a dwarf but she's SIX! I was not expecting her to just start chugging it like that. I guess there's no age for alcohol in this world.
Sep 10, 2023 9:28 AM

Jan 2018
So Rudeus is 16. That means mentally he should be 50. He's not middle-aged anymore, I don't think.

Rudeus met up with Sol again. Boy, it feels like ages have passed since the first part of Season 2. But now I think I actually prefer the school arc a bit more.

It would've been hella funny if Rudeus accepted that he was gay first and THEN found out Fitz was a girl. Missed the comedic opportunity.

At least he's one step closer to curing his ED. Wonder if he'll go back to being a sexual predator again after that.
Sep 10, 2023 9:29 AM
May 2021
Rudy is almost cured. Finally got to see the library scene adapted lmao.

Everytime I see Cliff and Elinalise scenes I can’t help but wonder how much of his soul is being sucked out every day lol
Sep 10, 2023 9:29 AM

Mar 2016
Rudeus, after today's episode
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Sep 10, 2023 9:30 AM

Feb 2021
Rudeus slowly realizing he was in love with a dude, was one of my favorite moments of this episode.

Overall good adaptation, hope the next episode is good, because it's the big moment that this whole season has been leading up to.
Sep 10, 2023 9:32 AM

Dec 2019
Reply to Mcsuper
"I can't get him off of my mind." Well, you finally found out the truth, Rudeus.

More of a slice of life episode this week with more daily life components being explored, and Rudeus now seems to be quite feared after his encounter with Badigadi, as even people who used to treat him poorly now are scared of him. We also saw how many of the characters were doing, with Cliff and Elinalise still getting along, Nanahoshi still researching, Zanoba still working on his figures, and Julie drinking alcohol, which was kind of strange. I liked the exploration of Rudeus' feelings for Fitz, as gradually, he felt it was feelings of love, and in the end, he found out Fitz was actually a girl, and it's a step to curing his condition. Not going to lie though, I'm going to miss the gag of Rudeus liking boys...
@Mcsuper I dont think its that strange for Julie here. Dwarves just love booze and its in her blood, reminded me of the hobbit. Furthermore then that the whole anime morality wise is very loose with alcohol consumption. Even Rudeus in s1 drank wine and was offered it by Eris' dad as a kid there so that was already established.
Sep 10, 2023 9:34 AM
Jul 2023
Rudeus in previous life probably enjoys this kind of things
Sep 10, 2023 9:35 AM
Oct 2016
The path forward is clear, Fitz is the cure to Rudy impotence. Rudy finally figured out that he is a she and that she will help make his little one rise. Rudy all episode was conflicted with his feelings towards Fitz. Thinking about every little detail regarding Fitz, Rudy realizing he's even in love with Fitz. A very wholesome revelation for Rudy to unravel, he's grown so close to Fitz over his almost year at the school. Rudy going through his normal day routine of training, classes with Cliff, lunch with Zanoba, Julie and now Badigadi, magic circle exploration with Nanahoshi, figure making with Julie and Zanoba. All of that not leaving much time for studying with Fitz in the library like they did all the time beforehand.

I love how the story draws parallels between Rudy and Sylphy, their actions and thoughts towards each other are so similar. Sylphy worried about Rudy not being around as much any more early in the episode while later on Rudy worried about Fitz ignoring him. Sylphy being afraid to step forward while Rudy is unable to at all, until the end of the episode. Getting to see Soldat and the crew again was cool, those guys helped Rudy out a lot so its nice having them around some more. Soldat asking the big question to Elinalise about how she could stay loyal to Cliff but her heart has been won over. Cliff going off on some adventures with them to gain some experience is great for him. Rudy has his own plight to deal with since now he knows Fitz is a girl, not entirely figuring out which girl but he's still resolute in keeping the big facade up since its Fitz big job protecting Princess Aerial. Things are improving for the little soldier but there's still a ways to go.
Sep 10, 2023 9:36 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I wasn’t expecting Rudeus to realize that he loves Fitz/Sylphie in this episode but I was happy to see it happen, I guess being away from each other for a while was part of what did it, but this made Rudeus sus because he couldn’t believe he loves a man lol. I was kinda hoping he’d think he swung both ways for a bit longer but it didn’t take long for him to figure out if Fitz is actually a woman when the classic anime fall happened, and as a result it finally stood up lol, had a feeling that would happen in that moment. He even tried taking it for a test drive in the library of all places but it’s not completely back yet sadly, but now he knows the path to curing the ED at last, definitely looking forward to seeing how he plans to progress with Fitz/Sylphie.

And we finally got to see Soldat again, it was short but it was a nice bit, the biggest change here tho is that Elinalise and Cliff are leaving the school, that kinda surprised me but I hope our boy Cliff can get rid of Elinalise’s curse somewhere down the road. And lastly, Juliette drinking Badi’s beverage was hilarious, I thought she’d hate it but no she just kept chugging, must be the dwarf aspect lol.
Sep 10, 2023 9:37 AM
Jan 2018
Pretty good job so far
Sep 10, 2023 9:40 AM

Aug 2022
They did not just end the episode with Rudeus jerking off😭

10/10 peak fiction!
Sep 10, 2023 9:41 AM

Jul 2017
Reply to TheColonel76
I wasn’t expecting Rudeus to realize that he loves Fitz/Sylphie in this episode but I was happy to see it happen, I guess being away from each other for a while was part of what did it, but this made Rudeus sus because he couldn’t believe he loves a man lol. I was kinda hoping he’d think he swung both ways for a bit longer but it didn’t take long for him to figure out if Fitz is actually a woman when the classic anime fall happened, and as a result it finally stood up lol, had a feeling that would happen in that moment. He even tried taking it for a test drive in the library of all places but it’s not completely back yet sadly, but now he knows the path to curing the ED at last, definitely looking forward to seeing how he plans to progress with Fitz/Sylphie.

And we finally got to see Soldat again, it was short but it was a nice bit, the biggest change here tho is that Elinalise and Cliff are leaving the school, that kinda surprised me but I hope our boy Cliff can get rid of Elinalise’s curse somewhere down the road. And lastly, Juliette drinking Badi’s beverage was hilarious, I thought she’d hate it but no she just kept chugging, must be the dwarf aspect lol.
@TheColonel76 I love the way the relationship is built because of just how they spent time together casually and interacting with each other, for Sylphie to affirm her feelings and for Rudeus to gain his and slowly heal in the process and quietly move on from Eris and Sara gradually. If Rudeus and Sylphie just got together immediately, it would actually be a bit sad since it would come across more as Rudeus being desperate and his love not being truly 'genuine' per say, which was what caused issues with Sara in the first place. The fact that he fell in love with Fitz due to the amount of time spent together and care he/she showed to him, regardless of gender for a brief period of time, was weirdly sweet to me and it will hopefully make the eventual payoff even sweeter and more earned as a result. Sylphiette from Buena is just a coincidence but not a convenience for Rudeus this time around.
Sep 10, 2023 9:43 AM
Jul 2021
Reply to RaskoSenpai
very boring season
@RaskoSenpai go watch dbz lil bro
Sep 10, 2023 9:43 AM

Jan 2022
Ahhh, it just dawned on me the poetic nature of this arc. When Reudy first met Slyphy, she was a girl who Rudy thought was a male. But now Fitzs is a girl who Rudy thinks is male. While It was Slyphy who fell for Rudy, but in this arc, it is Rudy who is falling for Slpyhy. I just love the invertions in the narrative.
Sep 10, 2023 9:45 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Reply to animejas
@TheColonel76 I love the way the relationship is built because of just how they spent time together casually and interacting with each other, for Sylphie to affirm her feelings and for Rudeus to gain his and slowly heal in the process and quietly move on from Eris and Sara gradually. If Rudeus and Sylphie just got together immediately, it would actually be a bit sad since it would come across more as Rudeus being desperate and his love not being truly 'genuine' per say, which was what caused issues with Sara in the first place. The fact that he fell in love with Fitz due to the amount of time spent together and care he/she showed to him, regardless of gender for a brief period of time, was weirdly sweet to me and it will hopefully make the eventual payoff even sweeter and more earned as a result. Sylphiette from Buena is just a coincidence but not a convenience for Rudeus this time around.
@animejas
I definitely agree with that, Rudeus growing to love Fitz/Sylphie was a lot more natural and is a big contrast to what happened with Sara, I’m definitely looking forward to seeing if their romance goes further.
Sep 10, 2023 9:54 AM
Jan 2019
Man, this season is so disappointing... nathing interesting is happening... at this point Mushoku Tensei is basically a generig magic high school anime...
Sep 10, 2023 9:55 AM
Jan 2020
10 out of 10: 💞💞💞!!!!
Sep 10, 2023 9:56 AM
Nov 2019
I seriously love this anime so much I can't get enough of it.

The suffering when this season ends is going to be monumental. I really hope we get S3 announcement as S2 ends, they're making a great job.
Sep 10, 2023 9:57 AM

Apr 2014
Ding ding ding! Congrats Rudeus! Now you need a couple more steps.
Sep 10, 2023 9:58 AM
Jun 2020
ED arc might be over guys...
Sep 10, 2023 10:02 AM
Oct 2022
0451 said:
So Rudeus is 16. That means mentally he should be 50. He's not middle-aged anymore, I don't think.

I admit, I'm not an expert on reincarnation math, but since life experiences are the value of age, I don't think ages add linearly. living to 5 years old, 5 times probably doesn't make you mentally 25. How much older would the Re:Zero kid be after a lifetime of return by death?
Sep 10, 2023 10:02 AM

Jun 2014
Finally, Rudy has learned the truth about Fitz. It was agonizing watching him continue to think Fitz is a man when we as the audience know the truth. Obviously he still doesn't know who Fitz actually is, but this is a start. And hell, Fitz accidentally falling on top of Rudy seems to have finally made his dick briefly work again lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 10, 2023 10:04 AM
Jun 2023
Finally HE KNOWS SHE'S A GIRL AT LEAST! MASSIVE W FOR MY BOY RUDY! He even had some wood at the end 👀
Sep 10, 2023 10:09 AM

Mar 2013
Rudeus' curse can finally be lifted? OwO.

P.S. Sylphiette running from Rudeus at the end was so adorable... 🥰🥰🥰
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 10, 2023 10:09 AM

Jun 2015
He didnt just jack off in the library..?? Luckily his peeping tom sprouted after his close encounter with Fitts. I sense romance in the air!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 10, 2023 10:11 AM
Senpai

May 2021
Is this slice of life now? Nothing happens again, but in the end he gets a boner
Wow. thank you, very good writing.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Sep 10, 2023 10:14 AM

Dec 2019
Reply to CorayyAnime
Is this slice of life now? Nothing happens again, but in the end he gets a boner
Wow. thank you, very good writing.
@CorayyAnime It's actually refreshing that the show mixes adventure, lore and action with slice of life. Right now, Rudeus is healing from all the constant adventuring and just living his life and later on, there will be action and adventure again. It's just not stuck doing the same thing over and over again for all volumes.
Sep 10, 2023 10:17 AM

Jul 2014
This whole Fitz thing continues to be one of the stupidest things ever in anime. It would have been tolerable if it was half an episode storyline, but making it the focus of a season is just pathetic and ruins an otherwise okay anime.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Let's be real, this is the best Slice of Life an anime has ever offered!

GoatPieceLuffy - 4 hours ago

33 by Euroqean »»
21 minutes ago

» Now i understand why some people dont like Mushoku Tensei and shit on it ( 1 2 )

NaughtySempai - Jul 26, 2023

52 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Sep 24, 2023

451 by El_Manin »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

298 by ionelHeredia »»
Apr 21, 7:19 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2023

506 by Koh_BoltSkellos »»
Apr 21, 1:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.