Forum Settings
Forums

why are fujoshi fans hated? and what is the similar term for male yuri fans? if there is why its not popular and being hated too?

New
do you hate fujoshis?
always
19.4%
often
3.8%
sometimes
15.0%
rarely
18.8%
never
33.8%
i do not know
9.4%
160 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 9, 2023 5:44 AM

Mar 2012
Fluffygreygrass said:
You’ve never met any obnoxious Yuri fans other than one?
There are probably more but I've never been involved with GL fandoms like I was with BL fandoms so for now Yuri Crusader is the only one I know. 
Aug 9, 2023 5:46 AM
Apr 2021
I hate both yuri and Yaoi fans equally
Aug 9, 2023 12:38 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Jin_uzuki said:
Because they ship two dudes together which makes several users uncomfortable. Everything else is pretty much an excuse, any other criticism they use for fujos they apply to any shippers, except M/M shippers tend to be more chill on average since they don't send death threats every week to some VA or studio because one female character talked to another guy once.

Notice how fujo get a lot of hate while the average otaku top discussed anime are shit like lolishit 34343 or  isekai where the girl is a slave but no one cares.
Except that people shit on Shield Hero, Redo Healer, and Isekai Meikyuu for the latter reasons and lolishit is a heated topic among anime fans.
Aug 9, 2023 12:46 PM
Jul 2018
I think yuri and yaoi enjoyers are both cringe.
It's like being vocal about watching hentai. Obviously since anime fans are majority male, yaoi fans tend to be scrutinized more because unwarranted male ships and sexualization of gay stereotypes tends to rub a lot of men the wrong way.
Also from what I've seen there are a lot more vocal and hostile fujoshis than yuri people.
Aug 9, 2023 1:24 PM
Jul 2018
Sylpheline said:
Risa92 said:

There are some drunktards going to bars after pride parades, who try to get threesomes with lesbian couples... and apparantly they think this is the best way to achieve that. Needless to say we were head over heels for him ofc. xD
That's an exception that he was that blatant about it, because that guy was very drunk, but there is still truth behind it that at least a bunch of straight people who don't view you as a person.

It depends.
From my experience lot of them are queer themselves (and some straight ones are quite chill too), at least those who are just having a bunch of queer couples, but don't hate on straight ones and don't hate on their not prefered gender in a series or anything.
Female yaoi fans hating on female characters or male yuri fans hating on male characters is a big no go for me.

Yes fushoji that hates on straight couples weird me out too...but i try not to be to harsh on that because i've met quite a few who were like that because of being young lesbians trying to find a space for accepting their sexuality with sometimes clumsy ways like this comments so i let it pass. And yes indeed there is a paradox because on one hand many people have misogyny as one of the reasons they hate yaoi and its fan...but on the other hand internalized misogyny is indeed pretty high in yaoi fandom...sometimes to a cancerous point hating any female characters for no other reason that "getting in the way" of their favorite ship its sad.

I dunno, being a lesbian doesn't excuse being a sexist, or bad experiences with men also doesn't excuse hating all men.

Yes, internalized misogyny is pretty high up in the yaoi fandom. At least it has been years ago, but I think it became better.
Aug 9, 2023 1:50 PM

Apr 2009
LeonhartAugust said:
Jin_uzuki said:
Because they ship two dudes together which makes several users uncomfortable. Everything else is pretty much an excuse, any other criticism they use for fujos they apply to any shippers, except M/M shippers tend to be more chill on average since they don't send death threats every week to some VA or studio because one female character talked to another guy once.

Notice how fujo get a lot of hate while the average otaku top discussed anime are shit like lolishit 34343 or  isekai where the girl is a slave but no one cares.
Except that people shit on Shield Hero, Redo Healer, and Isekai Meikyuu for the latter reasons and lolishit is a heated topic among anime fans.

Considering Mushoku Tensei is the second most popular anime of the season (and this is like s2, so people stuck around to watch more of it) with 340K and a mal score of 8.60 and the protagonist is a literal pedophile, I'm going to say nope, despite the criticisms the average anime watchers doesn't care and with literal watch Bottom-feeding Isekai garbage. Meanwhile every time an anime that looks slightly fujo leaning the usual suspect show up and start to shitpost it with the usual stale memes.
Jin_uzukiAug 9, 2023 1:56 PM

Aug 9, 2023 2:00 PM

Jan 2021
Jin_uzuki said:
LeonhartAugust said:

Considering Isekai Meikyu is the second most popular anime of the season with  340K and a mal score of 8.60  and the protagonist is a literal pedophile, I'm going to say nope, despite the criticisms the average anime watchers doesn't care and with literal watch Bottom-feeding Isekai garbage. Meanwhile every time an anime that looks slightly fujo leaning the usual suspect show up and start to shitpost it with the usual stale memes.

Might explain why Vanitas got overlooked for the most part. The first opening was very Parisian and gave a certain vibe. 

Which sort of sucks because I actually found the show pretty decent. Had a sort of Madoka Magica vibe with the art style used for the Curse Bearers. Mixed with some of FMA's comedy sequences. 

Sometimes it takes a real man to be best girl. Gilgamesh is also chad.

[/center]
Aug 9, 2023 2:00 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Jin_uzuki said:
LeonhartAugust said:

Considering Mushoku Tensei  is the second most popular anime of the season (and this is like s2, so people stuck around to watch more of it) with  340K and a mal score of 8.60  and the protagonist is a literal pedophile, I'm going to say nope, despite the criticisms the average anime watchers doesn't care and with literal watch Bottom-feeding Isekai garbage. Meanwhile every time an anime that looks slightly fujo leaning the usual suspect show up and start to shitpost it with the usual stale memes.
Except Isekai as a whole is shitted on by several anime fans barring a few exceptions. But yeah, those people can be insufferable (see: when Free! got announced). It’s like they can’t understand that not every anime has to cater to them, and I’m not even a fujo.
Aug 9, 2023 3:51 PM

Jul 2015
Wether it is yuri or yaoi, there is no problem having your own headcanon.
But it you try to attack anyone who does not agree or even pretend like your headcanon is an actual canon, or even worse claim that original author is wrong, then you deserve to be mocked and ridiculed.
Shopping overall is cringe.

Aug 9, 2023 6:48 PM

Feb 2021
Risa92 said:
It's just a loud relatively small minority of homophobes.

That being said I can't stand it either, when straights use queer people as their fetish and don't treat them human in a way that...a gay friend experienced a fujoshi squeaking over him and his male partner, but that rarely happens.

Or when their posts appear as purely fetishizing. But in real they get mad over gay men, who are not looking and acting like cute twinks that came from a typical boys love manga, or over lesbians respectively, who aren't their cute moe girls.
I'm literally that but with yuri. I love yuri but I dislike lesbians in real life. It's a matter of fiction and reality, what's so hard to stand about that? 

Homophobes? Really? Is that the best argument you can come up with? The real reason why fujoshi are disliked is because of how loud most of them are. They type like this "OH MY GOD GOJO I WAKJFGHGHKLS" that shit sucks to read. And all the fujoshi I have met in real life are also like that. 

Do you see yuri fans being obnoxious as often? 
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Aug 9, 2023 11:44 PM

Apr 2022
Risa92 said:
Sylpheline said:

Yes fushoji that hates on straight couples weird me out too...but i try not to be to harsh on that because i've met quite a few who were like that because of being young lesbians trying to find a space for accepting their sexuality with sometimes clumsy ways like this comments so i let it pass. And yes indeed there is a paradox because on one hand many people have misogyny as one of the reasons they hate yaoi and its fan...but on the other hand internalized misogyny is indeed pretty high in yaoi fandom...sometimes to a cancerous point hating any female characters for no other reason that "getting in the way" of their favorite ship its sad.

I dunno, being a lesbian doesn't excuse being a sexist, or bad experiences with men also doesn't excuse hating all men.

Yes, internalized misogyny is pretty high up in the yaoi fandom. At least it has been years ago, but I think it became better.

Yes agree that the internalized misogyny was worse in past but its still there in the yaoi fandom and i'm old enough to have been there in the time of Relena Peacecraft bashing in the fushoji fandom of Gundam Wing that came out of this...it was pretty harsh then. I mean harrassing a fictionnal character and creates a mini videogame to makes their canon lover kill her as many times as you want because she gets in the way of your favorite gay ship between him and his best friend was common and celebrated then in it and thinking back...seriously wtf.

Yes you're right that being a lesbian dont excuse being sexist and bad experiences dont excuse hating all men maybe i've been forgiving that too fast out of being a clumsy teen i mean yeah same could be argued for some of the sexist guys here too and they dont get the same indulgence so maybe your right and i'm wrong on that.

Tifa Lockhart (FFVII) - Forum Signature by craftyaegis on DeviantArt

Aug 10, 2023 5:06 AM
Jan 2019
TheAngryNerd said:
Like others have stated, yuri fans are rarer and way more vocal, and hardly go to the extremes that fujoshis do with their ships for example. Talk to a fujoshi who's an MHA fan on twitter and tell them their Bakugo x Deku isn't cannon, they're going to fucking lynch you for that. I've never seen this among yuri fans, who tend to be on the calmer side-- much like the yuri content they watch like Yuru Yuri.
As @Jin_uzuki said, there's always differences in what and how one personally experienced interactions with fans of something they themselves are not into or just heard it from someone else. 
There are the type of unstable fujos you mention (and often not even other fujos are spared from their behaviour), but there is as much those who deliberately go out of their way to write "it's not cannon *insert insult*" under shippy fanart just to provoke the other person, elicit a reaction and play dumb after they tell them to leave them alone. Ironically, depending on the subject at hand, the two can cancel each other out and restore peace in the twitter comments. 
Aug 10, 2023 7:34 AM

Dec 2018
Maou_heika said:
I hate them and we can never get along, majority of fujoshi I've come across are obnoxious toxic fangirls who go around calling anyone homophobic if you don't agree with their ship and even defend gay rape/rapists in the name of romance and seem to have trouble to admitting that they have a fetish. My first interactions with the anime fandom was with fujoshis due to the nature of the series I liked and I don't ever want to go back and be involved with them, it was a nightmare. On the other hand Yuri Crusader is the only yuri fan I know who behaves as obnoxiously as the fujoshis.
So I still live rent-free in your head? Even if I haven't said I word about you, you can't stop talking and thinking about me =) I love that! That is so adorable šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°

This user and post are the perfect example of why

Some people get so angry by gay pairings that they suffer from what IMO can look like a mental breakdown 

We can see the same hatred towards fujoshi. It's nothing more than homophobia. This bs that Fujoshi and Yuri fan is obnoxious is rather just an excuse for their anger towards homosexuals. Then they have the audacity to victimize themself claiming everyone else is at fault LOL

I wasn't even posting in this thread but still manage to trigger @Maou_heika Lol, And out of the blue, she started to mention me and call me obnoxious only because I like Yuri

And If you don't wanna be called a homophobe I suggest you stop with the homophobic outbursts because some fans enjoys Yuri and Yaoi  

I feel so much pity for those people. It cant be easy to be so full of hatred that it consumes your whole life 

If they want to hate me it's okay =) I can live with it 

I will still praise lesbian kissing,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

And if anyone finds me to be obnoxious I suggest you use the ignore function and stop reading my posts =) 

Yuri-CrusaderAug 10, 2023 8:57 AM
Aug 10, 2023 11:11 AM

Mar 2012
Jin_uzuki said:
except M/M shippers tend to be more chill on average since they don't send death threats every week to some VA or studio because one female character talked to another guy once.
Forgot about Tokyo Ghoul? Also I like a character that fujos thought gets in the way of their ship so I've received a lot of insults from fujoshis, they harassed me on tumblr and in the end I deleted my account there, they came to my fb pages and groups which were dedicated to the character just to trash the said character and even asked me to delete my youtube because I'm "disrespecting the author" by not liking their ship. What ever happened to their "chill"?
Aug 10, 2023 11:13 AM

Nov 2017
Projecting female emotions onto a male seems like the equivalent of projecting male emotions on a woman. The yuri fan wants the girl to 'get the girls and get laid and be assertive', hence 'useless lesbian' comments, but that can also bleed into asexuality, which has somehow become a thing (Mei in Citrus is basically asexual now (the author seems to be going through shit)). 

A woman projects her passive emotions onto a male, it's not necessarily wrong. I mean in Demon Slayer the protag is crying, this is the author seemingly projecting their emotions, which is fine, because I understand the context. Tanjiro is like embracing his female side but still obviously straight asf. On the other hand, Deku does not act like a straight character, he doesn't notice woman and is instead fine with journaling. All his emotions bleed out when it comes to Bakugo. Who really invited that, the fujoshi or the author? Every ship has an origination. 

And then there was the convention where the fujos all worshipped Gojo, which maybe is just housewives worshipping Gojo. He seems to be the Asian stereotype of male beauty, which was a thing in Fruits Basket as well. Having a female audience isn't bad at all but often gets looked down on in this community. Also the author of JJK is purportedly female, which would make sense since all the male characters in JJK are rock hard ab-chads and the women are like more realistic caricatures, all business dressed and serious-minded. 

Fujo seems to be a slur at this point against women, type-labelling them all as one group. I tend to think it's funny but some people are making it a serious negative here. I personally enjoy Dragonball as much as JJK, but some guys on here really have a problem with female authors, enough that it seems unhinged, hence all the hate threads. I think these people are more of a nuisance than any "fujos" I've met. 
Aug 10, 2023 11:17 AM

Nov 2017
kusairo said:
TheAngryNerd said:
Talk to a fujoshi who's an MHA fan on twitter and tell them their Bakugo x Deku isn't cannon, they're going to fucking lynch you for that.
If there is a "top 5 worst types of anime fans" list, then those types of people definitely deserve to be on the list lol 
Telling me, a yuri fan, that Laid-Back Camp isn't a yuri story feels like a cardinal sin. I mean they're camping...all the time. Which means they're pretty fit (butch, perhaps), and they wear flannel, and they talk about "camping" a lot.

Isn't the moon so pretty tonight?
Aug 10, 2023 11:28 AM
Apr 2022
the reason you believe you are not hated is because you are not exposed to the female spaces where we discuss hating hentai bros, lolicons, & fictional lesbian fetishists. oh baby, we hate you. lesbians themselves hate you deeply and think ur subhuman, which u r
betafemoidAug 10, 2023 11:39 AM
Aug 10, 2023 11:45 AM
Nov 2017
songwheel said:
ateks said:

Couldn't have said it better, have yet to meet a sane fujoshi. I mean there is nothing wrong with liking yaoi but basing your whole identity on it just screams red flag.
Same. Usually they're very timid and shy people who reveal their true colors once they can feel you can tolerate whatever they say. This culture shouldn't be promoted, because it's clearly stoking up the fire in some way.
Risa92 said:

I'm glad you both seem very sane tho. Not like these insane fujoshis with their serious underlying psychological issues.
Thank you!

Pretty much. Its not the fetish thats the problem, its the accompanying mental derangement. I too have yet to meet a sane fujoshi (by fujoshi I don't mean just liking bl stuff, thats like every other girl, and occasional dude lol)
Aug 10, 2023 1:01 PM

Jul 2017
DarkInsomnia57 said:
kusairo said:
If there is a "top 5 worst types of anime fans" list, then those types of people definitely deserve to be on the list lol 
Telling me, a yuri fan, that Laid-Back Camp isn't a yuri story feels like a cardinal sin. I mean they're camping...all the time. Which means they're pretty fit (butch, perhaps), and they wear flannel, and they talk about "camping" a lot.

Isn't the moon so pretty tonight?
Hm, I think you might’ve misunderstood what I meant there lol. I was referring to the shippers on Twitter that think to themselves “my non-canon ships are all officially canon, and anyone who disagrees will need to be corrected, threatened, and antagonized.” 

I have nothing against yuri and yaoi fans who don’t behave like that though. 
Aug 10, 2023 3:18 PM
Jul 2018
I find it funny how people are so angry about people's queer ships and their reactions and call them "top 5 worst types of fans".

I dunno my top 5 consists of misogynists and queerphobic people in the fandom, not because they like ships I don't.

DarkInsomnia57 said:
Projecting female emotions onto a male seems like the equivalent of projecting male emotions on a woman. The yuri fan wants the girl to 'get the girls and get laid and be assertive', hence 'useless lesbian' comments, but that can also bleed into asexuality, which has somehow become a thing (Mei in Citrus is basically asexual now (the author seems to be going through shit)). 

A woman projects her passive emotions onto a male, it's not necessarily wrong. I mean in Demon Slayer the protag is crying, this is the author seemingly projecting their emotions, which is fine, because I understand the context. Tanjiro is like embracing his female side but still obviously straight asf. On the other hand, Deku does not act like a straight character, he doesn't notice woman and is instead fine with journaling. All his emotions bleed out when it comes to Bakugo. Who really invited that, the fujoshi or the author? Every ship has an origination. 

What is this bullshit, there are no "male" or "female" emotions and especially not "projecting passive emotions onto a character", because emotions are... surprise, just human emotions.
Aug 10, 2023 3:24 PM

Oct 2010
BirdyTheMighty said:
songwheel said:
Same. Usually they're very timid and shy people who reveal their true colors once they can feel you can tolerate whatever they say. This culture shouldn't be promoted, because it's clearly stoking up the fire in some way.
Thank you!

Pretty much. Its not the fetish thats the problem, its the accompanying mental derangement. I too have yet to meet a sane fujoshi (by fujoshi I don't mean just liking bl stuff, thats like every other girl, and occasional dude lol)

I mean, if you define "fujoshi" as somebody who does not have a healthy relationship with the media they consume, of course you are not going to find a sane fujoshi xD

Like, girls who are into BL and/or gay/mlm ships are pretty much the textbook definition of fujoshi, and I've met a lot of perfectly healthy ones. But if you reserve the term to the few deranged ones, of course you won't find any fujoshi that is not deranged. That is tautological.
Aug 10, 2023 3:29 PM

Apr 2015
Look at how most of them act when a male character is straight in some shows / manga. Take Tokyo Ghoul for instance, the author was harassed and told to kill himself because the manga ended with Kaneki being straight and not gay like the fujoshi's wanted him to be with his friend. Not an isolated incident. Obviously, not all, but from what I've seen, it's pretty obvious why people dislike them, I have no problems if someone likes yaoi / yuri.  Just in-case someone get's triggered by comment. (because I know someone will)

@Yuri-Crusader No, people don't find you annoying because you like yuri, people find you annoying because not one of your posts goes without spamming a massive picture of yuri everytime you post.  Oh and how everytime a new anime gets announced that has male characters you always go "Ew gross, males need to stay away from female characters!"
TropischAug 10, 2023 3:49 PM
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Aug 10, 2023 3:30 PM

Aug 2016
Fujoshis pretend their fetish is art. yuri fans are more selfaware
:v
Aug 10, 2023 4:11 PM
Nov 2017
jal90 said:
BirdyTheMighty said:

I mean, if you define "fujoshi" as somebody who does not have a healthy relationship with the media they consume, of course you are not going to find a sane fujoshi xD

Like, girls who are into BL and/or gay/mlm ships are pretty much the textbook definition of fujoshi, and I've met a lot of perfectly healthy ones. But if you reserve the term to the few deranged ones, of course you won't find any fujoshi that is not deranged. That is tautological.

I thought the term was reserved for the nutjobs tho
Aug 10, 2023 7:40 PM

Nov 2017
Risa92 said:
I find it funny how people are so angry about people's queer ships and their reactions and call them "top 5 worst types of fans".

I dunno my top 5 consists of misogynists and queerphobic people in the fandom, not because they like ships I don't.

DarkInsomnia57 said:

What is this bullshit, there are no "male" or "female" emotions and especially not "projecting passive emotions onto a character", because emotions are... surprise, just human emotions.
Men and women are the exact same.

--Risa92, August 2023

The day the sexes became one. World peace!
Aug 10, 2023 9:39 PM

Jul 2017
Risa92 said:
People are free to ship whichever lesbian, gay, bi, trans, queer characters they want at the end of the day. The problem is when the extreme shippers feel the need to “correct” and insult those who dare call their non-canon ship “non-canon.” Should I apologize for simply knowing that Deku x Bakugo for example isn’t a canon ship? Not really lol. There is no need for people to throw a fit when someone points out that their ship isn't actually canon.
Aug 10, 2023 11:26 PM

Jan 2013
Oh, look it's Yuri-Crusader whining about homophobes again, when people just dislike him because he's an obnoxious creepy fetishist. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Aug 11, 2023 1:41 AM

Dec 2018
Tropisch said:
Look at how most of them act when a male character is straight in some shows / manga. Take Tokyo Ghoul for instance, the author was harassed and told to kill himself because the manga ended with Kaneki being straight and not gay like the fujoshi's wanted him to be with his friend. Not an isolated incident. Obviously, not all, but from what I've seen, it's pretty obvious why people dislike them, I have no problems if someone likes yaoi / yuri.  Just in-case someone get's triggered by comment. (because I know someone will)

@Yuri-Crusader No, people don't find you annoying because you like yuri, people find you annoying because not one of your posts goes without spamming a massive picture of yuri everytime you post.  Oh and how everytime a new anime gets announced that has male characters you always go "Ew gross, males need to stay away from female characters!"
So I have to like the same characters as you do? I'm not allowed to have my own favorites and taste? Have I ever stopped you from enjoying something? Can you only enjoy an anime if I also watch it and likes it? 

I prefer lesbian pairings and don't want my ships to burn and sink. The Japanese have some weird obsession and cramming heterosexual pairings into almost every anime with a mixed-gender cast. So to raise the odds for my lesbian ship its safer with only females in the cast 

I would say a big majority of all anime have a mixed cast, and often the males are the stronger, and it's their playground or harem. Most of those anime have a tendency to bore me. And I don't watch as much anime as I use to do. So Im often extremely picky. Why is this such a big problem? 

Why is it so important to you what I chose to watch Lol? Why the fuck do you care so much =P 

And that is a lie! I have not made a comment on every new anime saying "Oh male no thx for me". I made a few of those comments but absolutely not on everyone

I have also seen you sometimes stating you don't like Yuri. Here we even have a couple of those posts, You expressing your hatred towards both Yuri and Yaoi. Also accurately to your list, you haven't watched a single Yaoi or romantic Yuri. But still claiming it's trash 

Based on what? Your experience in this kind of media. Or is it the homosexuality itself that upsets you? Why is it ok for you to express your dislike and what you prefer but Im not? 

I don't give a fuck if you hate Yuri and Yaoi. Or if you or others find me to be annoying. But I find it fucking hilarious how you call me out on something that the next second you are doing a similar thing =P But I guess it's only annoying when other people do it LOL 

And I have at least watched serval harems and heterosexual romances before I made up my mind that this is not for me. While you judge everything as trash only because it focuses on the romance between same-sex characters 

I have met your type many times before and Im doubtful you are even able to come up with a counterargument. Maybe it hurts you too much when I pointed out the flaws in your arguments? Hahahahaha 

The pictures I'm guilty of. I don't violate the rules with it. And If you dislike the pictures or me, you can always use the ignore or report function =) No one forced you to either read my posts or to talk to me =)  

Yuri-CrusaderAug 11, 2023 6:06 AM
Aug 11, 2023 2:04 AM
š™æš™°š™øš™½

Feb 2023
I'd consider myself a fujoshi given how much I love BL/yoai...

But I didn't realize they were actually hated, just thought occasionally made fun of. Unless people get mad because they're homophobic? 
nevermoreHOARAug 11, 2023 2:08 AM
š™ø šš”šš—šš˜šš  šš™ššŠšš’šš— • uĢ²mĢ²aĢ²iĢ² • ļ¾šαmßεη† ļ¾šïgh† • ÉŖ'į“ į“€ŹŸŹŸ źœ°ÉŖŹ€į“‡į“… į“œį“˜ • šŸ™šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜-šŸŸ • š”„š”¢š”žš”©
š™„'š™‡š™‡ š™†š™„š™‡š™‡ š™š™ƒš™€š™ˆ š˜¼š™‡š™‡ • š’Æš’¾š“‚š‘’ š’œš‘”š‘’š“ƒš“‰ • šš„š®š¬ š”š„š­š«šš • įµ–įµ˜Ź³įµ–Ė”įµ‰ Ź°įµ’Ė”Ė”įµ’Ź· • į–‡Iį‘•Eį—·į—©į’Ŗį’Ŗ

Aug 11, 2023 2:28 AM

Nov 2022
male yuri fans are chill so no one hates them

female yaoi fans are the often the most reprehensible type of people, hence they are called fujoshi.
Buy my awesome BDSM male domination book here  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1174760

Visit my Discord https://discord.com/channels/1047490147794550844/1047490149161898039 I am not there most of the time but you can leave a message.

Or my blog here https://BDSMAnime.blogspot.com/
Or here https://BDSMAnime18.blogspot.com/

Submit to me and become my subject here https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=88107
Aug 11, 2023 2:50 AM

Jan 2022
Yeah, I always hate fujoshis... no the correct term is I despise them. Fujoshis are the most delusional people in the world. They are experts when it comes to ruining a good anime show by shipping male characters.
Aug 11, 2023 5:21 AM

Apr 2015
LostSpectre said:
Oh, look it's Yuri-Crusader whining about homophobes again, when people just dislike him because he's an obnoxious creepy fetishist. 
He wrote an entire article just to try an say "no you" lmao. And I like how he confirmed my point on how he always spams a yuri pic everytime he posts.
TropischAug 11, 2023 8:11 AM
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Aug 11, 2023 6:10 AM
Jul 2018
DarkInsomnia57 said:
Risa92 said:

--Risa92, August 2023

Exactly, I'm glad you understood now and don't use cheap armchair psychology. :D
Aug 11, 2023 6:31 AM

Aug 2023
They can be rather obnoxious and toxic and also they seem to really like violent and rapey yaois
Aug 11, 2023 7:52 AM

Dec 2019
Risa92 said:
Are we strictly talking about BL here or does that extend to fujoshis shipping two straight boys because they see sexual tension between them and getting mad at everyone who doesn't see them in the same light? You seem to be the type who would go on calling Kaneki and Hide gay and because you see hints and then get mad at the mangaka when it turns out they were straight all along.
Aug 11, 2023 8:28 AM

Nov 2017
Risa92 said:
DarkInsomnia57 said:

--Risa92, August 2023

Exactly, I'm glad you understood now and don't use cheap armchair psychology. :D
Gen Z armchair quarterbacking multiple sexes because of LGBTQ, the ignorance is stupendous! Go back to X.
Aug 11, 2023 8:43 AM
Jul 2018
DarkInsomnia57 said:
Risa92 said:

Gen Z armchair quarterbacking multiple sexes because of LGBTQ, the ignorance is stupendous! Go back to X.

Lol okay. Don't you have an argument that would make sense or is it only about whining about these dumb LGBTQ people.

Isn't it ironic you have Motoko in your avatar but describe Maki and Nobara as "caricatures". These are characters that are seen by a lot of female and female perceived fans thought they were realistic, because they weren't your typical UwU anime girlies, that are characterized that way, because some men who think like you, expect women to be like that.
Aug 11, 2023 9:02 AM

Nov 2017
Risa92 said:
DarkInsomnia57 said:

Lol okay. Don't you have an argument that would make sense or is it only about whining about these dumb LGBTQ people.

Isn't it ironic you have Motoko in your avatar but describe Maki and Nobara as "caricatures". These are characters that are seen by a lot of female and female perceived fans thought they were realistic, because they weren't your typical UwU anime girlies, that are characterized that way, because some men who think like you, expect women to be like that.
They're "realistic" caricatures. Their realism is exaggerated (demure tones and North Korea-esque wear). I've always liked both of those characters a lot. It's a motif by the author which basically negates sexist archetypes in male driven anime. I think it's great!
Aug 11, 2023 9:44 AM

Feb 2021
No, why should I hate them? Every person like what they like, it is normal. And I also like to read and watch such works, I am fudanshi.
Aug 11, 2023 10:11 AM
May 2023
eu nunca odiaria um fujoshi , pq eu sou uma
Aug 11, 2023 11:00 AM

Jan 2013
Tropisch said:
LostSpectre said:
He wrote an entire article just to try an say "no you" lmao. And I like how he confirmed my point on how he always spams a yuri pic everytime he posts.

Ah. I'll be sure to completely ignore that, thanks for the heads up. Yeah, I've never seen him fail to post a giant yuri picture every time he comments, regardless of what the original topic even was.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Aug 11, 2023 2:01 PM
Jul 2018
DarkInsomnia57 said:
Risa92 said:

They're "realistic" caricatures. Their realism is exaggerated (demure tones and North Korea-esque wear). I've always liked both of those characters a lot. It's a motif by the author which basically negates sexist archetypes in male driven anime. I think it's great!

Then I don't understand where you coming from with the word caricatures or saying women projecting passive emotions?

Btw not that you get me wrong here, I think some "cute" and moe girls are written well too, but there are some characters like Hinata, the main girl in Clannad etc., who are clearly written to be perfect waifus in the eyes of some male viewers.

LostSpectre said:
Tropisch said:

Ah. I'll be sure to completely ignore that, thanks for the heads up. Yeah, I've never seen him fail to post a giant yuri picture every time he comments, regardless of what the original topic even was.

Tbh I don't mind Yuri posting these pictures, other people are constantly pictures too and why complaining?
But it's weird to accuse people of homophobia constantly as a straight man, who just gets off at the thought of lesbians, hates other men or uhm... straight / bi women?
Okay, have your fetish dude, nobody cares, but that has nothing to do with appreciating queerness or fighting homophobia or so.
Aug 11, 2023 2:12 PM

Aug 2020
songwheel said:
Women usually receive higher consideration by other people. A woman who pretended to be a man so she could see what it was like to be a man in this world ended her life by assisted suicide a year ago. A man's genuine tears are something that people laugh at, while a woman's fake tears are taken seriously by almost everybody. We therefore respond more harshly when a woman expresses interest in something repugnant and depraved than we do when a man shows interest in something perverted. A man's interest in yuri is also more normal and reasonable going by common sense. A woman's interest in boys love is usually much more indicative of some kind of serious psychological bullshit lying underneath.

Wow kinda took some words out of my mouth

Aug 11, 2023 2:13 PM

Aug 2020
The only fujoshi that annoy me are BNHA, Haikyuu and HxH ones (what's even the point of shipping Gon and Killua)

Aug 11, 2023 2:42 PM

Nov 2017
Risa92 said:
DarkInsomnia57 said:

Then I don't understand where you coming from with the word caricatures or saying women projecting passive emotions?

Btw not that you get me wrong here, I think some "cute" and moe girls are written well too, but there are some characters like Hinata, the main girl in Clannad etc., who are clearly written to be perfect waifus in the eyes of some male viewers.

LostSpectre said:

Tbh I don't mind Yuri posting these pictures, other people are constantly pictures too and why complaining?
But it's weird to accuse people of homophobia constantly as a straight man, who just gets off at the thought of lesbians, hates other men or uhm... straight / bi women?
Okay, have your fetish dude, nobody cares, but that has nothing to do with appreciating queerness or fighting homophobia or so.
Passive means feminine, feelings, emotional. 

"a picture, description, or imitation of a person in which certain striking characteristics are exaggerated in order to create a comic or grotesque effect."

You can have a different viewpoint as a female, and you're allowed to express that in your own post I guess. If you see women as active or masculine, or think that North Korea has excellent fashion sense, then do feel free to embrace that. 
Aug 11, 2023 4:32 PM
Community Mod
šŸ’§FocalorsšŸ’§

Mar 2022
Thread locked.

The thread has gotten out of hand. I should've locked it the first time I saw it. *sigh*

This thread has been made many times before, and the outcome is still the same.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is watching a show for the cute girl weird?

fallout45 - Apr 25

32 by Kenzolo-folk »»
2 minutes ago

» Best Trap Character in Anime? ( 1 2 )

GoatPieceLuffy - 3 hours ago

72 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
3 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

76 by Bandulf »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Favorite Beater in anime

Catalano - 1 hour ago

4 by Zettaiken »»
7 minutes ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

37 by Oshieteoshiete4 »»
38 minutes ago
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.