Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2023 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
Aw, looking at Luciel working hard is kinda inspiring. He's got a year of experience now. 

Luciel also making a name for himself but this episode wasn't without drama. Luciel handled it better than I had thought but man, trouble just always seems to follow him. It's kinda funny how he stills tossed like a ragdoll though.
Aug 3, 2023 10:59 AM
Sep 2015
Brod's way of saying status doesn't matter in the same way as size doesn't matter is so manly!
Aug 3, 2023 11:56 AM

Jun 2015
Healers guild seeming proper suspect at this point
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 3, 2023 12:03 PM

Feb 2019
“I gotta ask, do you like guys” lmaooo. Just because my guy isn’t sexually harassing women in the workplace doesn’t make him gay 🤦🏽‍♂️

ok episode. It is interesting to see a fallen healer who’s just kind of jaded and over the whole gig. A nice contrast to Luciel who is still inexperienced and optimistic about being a healer. It’s cool that Bottaculi isn’t just pure evil and is instead someone who just became disillusioned. Sets up a possible redemption arc with him.

They need to bring paladin lady back in the show too, been too long since we’ve seen her and she carried the show.
Marinate1016Aug 3, 2023 12:06 PM
Aug 3, 2023 1:11 PM
Feb 2023
Ugh more training, I mean is ok to have some training episodes but 5 is excessive and is getting a bit boring hope they stop with the training soon.
Aug 3, 2023 1:23 PM
Mar 2021
that Botta guy really is a fallen healer to the fullest.

I get his frustration, but he goes about it the wrong way
Aug 3, 2023 3:14 PM
Oct 2018
This shouldnt be an isekai if the mc need more training after 5 ep ffs
Aug 3, 2023 4:56 PM

May 2021
Comedically bad story telling. It's been 5 episodes and pretty much every shot is either him drinking nasty stuff, "training" or going to that girl in healer's guild. That's it, same location he supposedly advances but we never see or can feel that and that's about it. Oh what was this episode, he leveled up. Luckily he didn't have to go back and drink that nasty stuff and keep training.... ooh wait. It's like a bad record.
Aug 3, 2023 5:11 PM
Feb 2023
no avanzo para nada la trama , pero entretiene q es lo importante
Aug 3, 2023 6:23 PM

Jul 2014
What a ridiculous villain with a ridiculous operation.  What is this, Lazytown.  Is this show for 6 year olds?
Aug 3, 2023 7:16 PM

Feb 2019
he sure is getting popular, but i doubt he'll get transferred anywhere soon...i hope! lol
Aug 3, 2023 7:51 PM
Oct 2022
Bottaculli is just a greedy back stabbing bastard.
Aug 3, 2023 8:58 PM

Feb 2022
LOL last episode tricked me... I thought we were finally moving on to the story and away from training for a while... turns out training in the adventurers guild is the story since we're right back here again this episode... they need to do more than spice up his training to make this worth watching at this point.
Aug 4, 2023 4:04 AM

Mar 2008
The gay joke was humorous but not very funny. I think it would have been better if the second guy instead of offering him to go to a brothel if he was a gay guy (and not in a cliche way just as he is) asking him on a date and he doesn't realize it and accepts the offer then they just both wind up embarrassed and awkward once they both figure it out later. Is this so poorly written even im coming up with better writing on the fly while sleep deprived? I do like some things this show tries to do like with Bottaculli being a greedy bastard and overcharging for healing and being a damn slavetrader and killer but again it still isnt doing it very well so far. Loved Bottaculli's overdramatic evil laugh though, that actually got a little laugh out of me.
Aug 4, 2023 5:55 AM

Jul 2017
Luciel back to the Healers' Guild after quite some time, and it's become a wasteland since Kukuru is on her own, and Monika is sent to the Adventurers' Guild.

Kukuru is surprised at Luciel's progress within a year, though he prefers getting experience and treatment, unlike the guild which has lapsed due to greed and judgment. And at a cost, it can be done, though Brod came in to hand him his earnings and want him personally permanent in the Adventurers' Guild. With a new spell tome, Luciel is ready than ever, and everyone gives him a warm welcome, including teh return of Gulgar's Substance X as a toast to his 1 year in the guild. Bazan asking whether Luciel's into guys as a masochist, though he's just training for literacy, and Sekiroth just wants him to have some fun with the girls.

Luciel's infamy got to a merchant group's nerves, though the one that hired people to kill Monika, Bottaculli comes straight to him to order to his demands, though Luciel firms his stand to lay the facts to his face. With a lil' bit of salaryman skills, he easily exposes Merratoni's biggest clinic's head's intentions in a simple QnA affair, though there is still some humanity left in him that Luciel exploits him some more. Brod coming for the save, though he is done teaching him the ways of a healer and wants him to become a true warrior, since Luciel hasn't quite landed a hit on Brod. A maso-zombie, Luciel is adding more nnicknames to his name, but at least he's setting the good example. With pain being a good indicator, a sword and shield would suffice, and he's very controlled by Brod to focus and make sure that Luciel advances in the correct manner.

An all-round package that progresses Luciel, though Bottaculli will not go down without a fight abusing his own powers.
Aug 4, 2023 9:18 AM
Sep 2012
Man there is a plot chasm around Bottaculli. He is hated by everyone in town, is known to illegally sell people into slavery, and straight up ordered a murder in front of a dozen witnesses.... yet the town guard is just completely ignoring him. He doesn't even have the noble title that is usually used to excuse this behavior in this genre, he is just a rich healer. Just a comically poorly written antagonist.
Aug 4, 2023 10:05 AM

Aug 2013
This episode was contrary to what I was expecting after the lasts preview. In essence it was still the same with the bad healer guy vs good healer guy. I guess the guild is his permanent residence throughout the show. 

All-round good episode nonetheless. True training path now it seems. Expecting a general slice of life esque premise from now on instead of holding any hope there'll be great changes or anything of the likes.
Aug 4, 2023 2:38 PM

Apr 2022
With how quickly the plot is moving, I expect Luciel to leave the training room no earlier than in the 2nd season
Aug 4, 2023 2:40 PM
Oct 2020
the manga has so much more training than this. if you have read it at all you can just thank god they didn't do the full series on his training. he doesn't just start off OP he works his ass off for years basically before he gets to S rank
Aug 6, 2023 10:49 AM
Apr 2023
I'm still enjoying the show as something to watch, but the Italian-named healer is kinda too much of an evil caricature.
Aug 6, 2023 2:30 PM

Jul 2019
And Luciel is back to Adventure's Guilt! It's a good thing for everybody in there, though I hope Bottaculli won't cause too much trouble for Luciel...but luckily he is getting more trained by Brod.
Other places where to find me:

☆ AO3/FF/tumblr/YouTube: Tuliharja
☆ Pixiv: Tuliharja/72847426
☆ DA: Tuliharja-art
☆ Instagram: tuliharja_art
Aug 6, 2023 6:43 PM

Aug 2014
I knew he will have enemy in other healers ;d
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 6, 2023 11:24 PM
Sep 2020
nice pass time anime to watch, pretty decent. it feels kinda rushed, but i actually prefer that way
Aug 7, 2023 4:49 AM

Oct 2022
I like that they did finally offer him to stay on at the guild and others are training in that room as well now. Eyerolled at the other healer being a caricature.
Aug 7, 2023 11:20 AM

Sep 2018
Well that went just about how I'd expected it.

Totally idiotic..

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Aug 15, 2023 7:21 PM

Dec 2022
Considering how much Substance X he drinks and how much Substance X no one else drinks, you'd think he'd be a lot stronger after a year. Unless of course Substance X does absolutely nothing.
Sep 4, 2023 6:19 AM

Dec 2022
Monika is just... weird. Nanaella is a far better love interest than her. I wish the story would stop tying to force her and Luciel.
Oct 2, 2023 3:58 AM
Feb 2015
How did the instructor not think Bottaculli would seek him out after he was taking away his business ...
Dec 29, 2023 2:43 AM

Jul 2023
Luciel's back at the healers guild after his year training for a guild card renewal, as such he remeets with receptionist kukuru whos alarmed at luciels improvement to rank c. Luciel now rank c can buy more healing tomes for new spells, however it proves too expensive, but brod came in clutch with luciels earning for his time at the adventures guild. Brod also buys out luciel for a permanent stay at the adventure guild with promises of pay. the adventurers all welcomes luciel's quick return with a toast of substance x personally for him, shortly later luciel's heterosexuality gets questioned because of his allure for brod's training and lack of progression with females.

At last, Luciel has gotten the attention of botticuli, the guy responsible for monikas attempted murder and whos profits halfed because of luciels cheap services. Inraged he goes to the adventures guild to meet luciel himself and orders him to work at his clinic but luciel stands his ground. Luciel questions Bottaculli's abusive business practices and argues eachothers morals and values to the point where Bottaculli orders one of his men to kill luciel, however brod intervenes and scares botticuli and his group off.

With a new enemy, luciel agrees to become brod's apprentice and become a warrior, but hes not the only one with a goal in mind as Bottaculli thinks up a nefarious plan to deal with the new healer.

im disappointed, compared to his first mention botticolli failed to be a threatening antagonist at all, his fluffy looks, his generic snobby rich royalty personility, and luciels lack of fear from him, heck they even debated for like 5 minutes getting rid of any tension of him being a convincing antagonist
RefridgeraterDec 29, 2023 3:20 AM
Mar 10, 12:49 AM
Jun 2022
Nah , he is staying cooped up again for more episodes . come on!
May 18, 5:58 AM
Dec 2022
Luciel levels up to C-Rank at the Healer's Guide. His work at the Adventurer's Guild starts to attract the ire of Bottaculli who dislike his healing for free.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2023

78 by Devill4010 »»
May 19, 10:03 PM

Poll: » Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2023

25 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 18, 11:53 PM

Poll: » Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2023

34 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 18, 11:29 PM

Poll: » Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2023

26 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 18, 10:06 PM

Poll: » Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2023

35 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 18, 9:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.