Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yuri is My Job
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2023 8:24 PM

Jul 2017
The stark truth is known towards the customers: Mitsuki is blamed as the bad girl into forcing Hime into becoming Schwestern with her, and since the rumors are not dispelling away, the only choice is to keep on carrying the goodwill of work, just like their past. As business continues in Liebe Girls Academy like the norm, the Schwestern sisters act like they always have been, dispelling the rumours of bad blood between the two. But when Mitsuki took her work as serious as she always does, Hime's façade starts falling apart, and as it be that the customers start offering suggestions, nothing seems to work and the past comes back all over again like karma. Sumika, on the other hand, teases Mitsuki like her usual lying façade, though this time she makes it intentional that both her and Hime must make up somehow.

This news, which has not yet been known to Mitsuki, also made its rounds towards her, which she definitely got a shock. As much as Mitsuki is the innocent one here who's being outcasted aside, it's just like their grade school experience where the misunderstanding still stands, and that nothing has ever changed since that day. A public proclamation to clear the air, and while the lie façade girl maintains her composure, the innocent girl was the one getting misunderstood and hurt about the former's decisions that made her the way she is. At the very least, both Hime and Mitsuki are back on good terms...the Schwestern part at least.

It's a new day at the salon, and more customers are coming in droves from the Schwestern renewal...though there seems to be another trouble brewing around the corner with Kanoko, which Sumika can fill the void of being a guidance sister but she'd be better supervising the girls instead. That said, Kanoko carelessly leaving her phone at work, and Sumika sure found some saucy material: the former's overzealous obsession for her good friend throughout her photos.

Yelp, another drama incoming?
May 12, 2023 8:35 PM

Feb 2020
Hime and Mitsuki were so cute in this episode. ^^

However, I guess Kanoko is up to no good. I can smell more drama.
May 12, 2023 9:15 PM
Aug 2021
The drama in this episode made me feel like I was reading Vampire Knight all over again.
May 13, 2023 12:01 AM

Jan 2023
It was so adorable!
They finally made up, and Yano's little blush at the end is priceless.
My favorite episode by far, I had a big smile on my face by the end of it!
Now then, what will happen with Kanoko? Love triangle incoming?
May 13, 2023 1:23 AM

Mar 2021
Cute episode But now it looks like Kanoko has an issue
May 13, 2023 2:18 AM
Oct 2014
isgaf right now I do not like Kanako I hope we get the answers to why she's got attitude and that look my buy what Sukima found is that she likes Hime and she's mad that Yano and Hime basically confessed to having feelings for eachother
May 13, 2023 3:15 AM

Oct 2007
made me smile when Yano put the cross on Hime. Emotional moment. Looks like they now solved something that was not solved years ago. Hime get another hug. lol

i think the problem was left unresolved, because the incident happened when they were kids. That time, they were not mature enough to fully understand what happened. Now that they're older, the issue is cleared up after some honest talk.

and Kanoko does not look happy.
May 13, 2023 6:53 AM
Jan 2019
Good episode this time. I also didn’t see too much weird animation
May 13, 2023 7:55 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Wow, that’s how you tie up drama lol, I think we can thank Sumika’s ass slap for that. Mitsuki was probably feeling super conflicted before Hime openly tried to give her the (rosary) kreuz back, she had no idea if Hime was lying to her or being truthful but that display in front of the customers was enough to prove to her that she was serious, and in that moment Mitsuki realized that it was the same as when they were kids and taught Hime something she’s needed to learn for a long time, and just like that this tangled web of misunderstandings was unwoven and we got a glorious confession that seemed like an act to the customers lol, these girls should bring this to broadway.

It feels good to see that solved after the entire first half of the show, but it already looks like more drama is on the way regarding Kanoko and Sumika, phone snooping is definitely a nono but drama is sure to spark from this lol, and I can tell you rn that I’m gonna have to pull all the stops to defend Kanoko because I can already tell she’s gonna do some wild shit lol. And it was also nice seeing Sumika without her uniform on, it’s still night and day too lol. And with that, I’m excited to dive into some more yuri drama, hell yeah!
May 13, 2023 7:32 PM

May 2019
Decent episode, it looks like both Hime and Mitsuki finally made up but wait, is Kanoko jealous?? I've already noticed some hints of that from a previous episode when Kanoko tried to comfort Hime and implied that Mitsuki was someone to not be concerned about or something like that.

Also, now that Sumika has seen Kanoko's obsession over Hime from the phone pics I wonder if Sumika will say or do anything, we'll see.
May 13, 2023 11:13 PM

Sep 2022
I'll admit: the middle part of this episode made me felt emotional a bit that I wanted to cry with Yano and Hime as well. I'm just glad to see both these girls get back together again on good terms. I wonder if they'll even become lovers later on in the future?
May 14, 2023 6:14 AM

Nov 2017
2 GAY GIRL PAIRS! LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOO
May 14, 2023 10:38 PM
Jul 2011
I'm getting more confused by the acting, half-acting, and not acting at all.

The customers themselves are concerned, and asking Hime directly about what is happening really cracks me up.
May 14, 2023 10:48 PM

Mar 2008
From the start of the series I pretty much hated every girl in here but I have started to like the girls as imperfect as they are and actually am happy for Hime and Mitsuki to have made up.

Kanoko looked jealous as can be. Got a bad feeling she's going to do some real meddling. Also ohoho the look of horror from Kanoko that Sumika had her phone. She totally knew there was a risk she would snoop on her phone and was dying that she would find her photo album.

Rezzurwrath said:
I'll admit: the middle part of this episode made me felt emotional a bit that I wanted to cry with Yano and Hime as well. I'm just glad to see both these girls get back together again on good terms. I wonder if they'll even become lovers later on in the future?

I admit...I almost teared up too. Grabbed a tissue
May 15, 2023 4:53 PM
Apr 2013
EP 6.

I'll be honest, I dont remember much of what happened last time...not saying I forgor everything but like.

though now im worried what happens next, there's still another 6 eps to go

of course there's no real need to make the cast bigger (or is there...but adding characters is a lazy way), but i am wondering if the miss manager whose name i dont remember, if she's ever going to be like

HMM. very long post credit scene this time

In other news, i just hope the remainign eps arent as cringe as like the first 6
considering the pacing we're going to be here for awhile.......and i'm still not entirely sure if the payoff is worth it
also we havent seen much of "gyaru" sumika, becuase the entire time she's basically been in her character

Really curious what's gonna happen now, hopefully I'm not being too optimistic and kanoko/sumika is probably gonna blow up the thing. Probably(?) kanoko, since she appears to be the more uh.
May 15, 2023 4:55 PM
Mar 2018
I was not at all prepared for the emotional punch this episode gave me. How did this make me cry even more that the end of episode 1 of Oshi No Ko?!?
May 15, 2023 11:32 PM
Jan 2021
another pair of Schwestern lets go
I wonder whats going on with kanoko
May 16, 2023 4:59 AM

Oct 2014
I see. So they will go lesbian puppy love & conflict the whole way
May 16, 2023 12:47 PM
Oct 2022
The scene in which Yana says she loves her made me weep like a little girl.
May 16, 2023 1:08 PM

Sep 2020
Good to see they finally reconciled and get along with each other, but Kanoko is probably not happy with that, also there may be a new sisters.
May 17, 2023 11:56 AM

May 2015
AH! The payoff!!! So good!!!

Mitsuki blushing and getting embarrassed at the end was adorable! Its so nice seeing them get along now. Breast suffocation, good way to go lmao. 

But I do have a worry which they pointed out at the end there. One drama finished, another immediately begins. Please give us at least one or two episodes break before you throw us into the next drama. I dont want this to be another Citrus where from start to finish its drama after drama. This series doesnt even have the tag. Other then that though great episode. Best so far even. Currently if I were to re-watch the series I could get through the drama cause I already have the context and know theres some cute stuff past it. (Under the assumption the drama is tame for the last 6 episodes) 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
May 18, 2023 2:03 AM
May 2023
Finally they made up and finally the series is taking a lighter atmosphere
May 30, 2023 3:31 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well good that the drama is over for Hime and Yano's side... (and that love declaration lmao, even though it's still quite unclear for them), but now the focus will be on Kanoko and the gal girl? It seems like she discovered that Kanoko is totally obsessed with Hime lmao
Jun 15, 2023 2:39 PM
Dec 2022
Al parecer la amiga de la escuela va a comenzar sus movimientos jajaja
Jul 3, 2023 11:14 PM

Oct 2014
I wonder where the show will go from here? I will admit I teared up a little during Hime's exaggerated and melodramatic performance.
Jul 8, 2023 9:31 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Hilarious how they ended up Yano-Hime arc with such a confession performance like that. Something i rarely see on the anime platform, if i can be honest here. Also how cute of Yano respond still thinking about Hime dishonest when she say so, even though on my side, inside Hime might be truly love Yano, even if it's not truly Implying that since Hime like to lying and can't be read well, you still got the point, right? Yuri bait at its finest.

Nevertheless, as all the guess attended there, i also love how they finished their difficult beginning story and move on to the vanilla part already.

Tho that's what i hoped for, because looks like not everyone on a happy mood, since Kanoko seems to have no clue, there's no room for her inside Hime heart after those reconciliation, which may spark under heavy drama ahead.

Poor blue-haired girl. Nevertheless, its time for gyaru senpai to shine, and wishing for her to slap her ass and shape her up for the better Kanoko, for her own good getting away from Hime shadow...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 24, 2023 8:27 PM

Dec 2022
Glad they finally made up I was really hoping it would happen with them playing the piano together though
Jan 9, 8:04 AM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Goddamn! That episode was fantastic. I teared up during the "fake" performance at the end. This show doesn't get nearly enough credit for weaving the characters' actual feelings into the fake performances they are putting on. Layering the emotions like that in an entertaining way is quite impressive.
Mar 31, 10:54 AM
Mar 2023
This episode was my favorite so far.

this ep really concluded the disagreements b/w Yano and Hime and I love that. I still hate Kanoko but now their getting into a bond b/w her and Chibana. exciting. If I had to guess I think the next couple of episodes will focus on the creation of that bond. on to the rest of this dramatic series!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 22, 2023

61 by degenerate-2002 »»
Apr 15, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 8 Discussion

Marinate1016 - May 25, 2023

42 by degenerate-2002 »»
Apr 6, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 7 Discussion

Serafos - May 18, 2023

33 by arachnidy »»
Mar 31, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 4, 2023

30 by arachnidy »»
Mar 31, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 9 Discussion

Mcsuper - Jun 1, 2023

45 by nskybytskyi »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.