Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2023 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
A very predictable plot direction with that wedding crash. Tbh, Desatre didn't look happy at all in that wedding dress when she was getting ready to be a wife.

Setsu came in at the right place at the right time to break up that ceremony as expected. 
Apr 29, 2023 12:20 PM

Jul 2017
Setsu definitely put an impression on the Demon Lord Dezastol Serreno, and with the war being over, the brooch that he handed to her ended up broken, which her right-hand man Vlad helps resolve for her through Yuhi's grandfather of the renowned Distinia jeweler.

The peace charter that lasted for 5 years, and war is looking set for a second time, whilst Dezas's promise with Setsu is looking bleak. Terran is called to the negotiating table with Dezas, though Dezas kindly plays off his reward and proposal knowing that he's bad news if she accepts it. And no one other than Vlad knows this all too well, but of course, the wedding ceremony is to be planned and going ahead, even if Dezas herself knows that she is walking into danger being his slave, resigned to her fate.

As expected, Setsu comes gatecrashing the wedding ahead of Vlad and Yuhi, and he does not take too kindly of the enemy using magic to control monsters, and it pretty much confirms that Toma is behind this. The brooch is finally returned to Dezas in perfect condition, for the second time, and it's a sweet reunion between the Hero and the Demon Lord.

With that, Setsu and Luvia are on their own, onwards to their adventure.
Apr 29, 2023 1:41 PM
Jun 2020
is it going to get better? or is he going to reassemble uis whole harem for the whole season?
Apr 29, 2023 2:37 PM

Feb 2019
This is quite an enjoyable show. I'm glad the studio has improved over Gibiate.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Apr 29, 2023 2:54 PM
Oct 2010
Uwah, the direction on this episode was a hot mess... all the right elements were present, but they were pasted together in the most perfunctory, bland way possible, like watching a slideshow of a really cool show that someone watched being retold in the most stilted way possible.

The perfect summation of the unsatisfying feel to the episode is how Sneeter came across as the typical sleazeball that everyone loves to see get their comeuppance and in the end he's just.... kinda ignored by Setsu and eventually seen led off in cuffs during the cleanup montage? I mean...
Apr 29, 2023 3:16 PM

Feb 2019
it was pretty anticlimactic episode, but i'm glad they showed that that snotty human was being led away in handcuffs for daring to trick and manipulate the demon lord lol
Apr 29, 2023 3:24 PM

Sep 2011
Super generic episode but the demon queen is pretty hot so I'll allow it
Apr 29, 2023 3:37 PM
Feb 2018
Characters were so in awe of the MC that they seem to forget what is happening around them, and there is little focus on plot.
Apr 29, 2023 4:42 PM
Apr 2014
This episode seems really rushed. Like it is the synopsis for the actual episode. 
Apr 29, 2023 5:12 PM
Nov 2022
I really wouldn't know how to define this week's episode, each time they set a goal that they achieve in the next episode and they set another goal for the next ._.
Apr 29, 2023 5:43 PM

May 2019
Decent episode, it was a little unorganized with the combination of the flashback with the brooch and then the wedding being present day (I thought that the wedding was also in the past until Setsu crashed it). Deza is an attractive demon lord and seemingly part of Setsu's harem so maybe we'll see her again but the girls from the first episode or 2 have been missing in action so it may be a while.
Apr 29, 2023 6:01 PM
Oct 2018
I like the world building. Human, demon, beastmen, they have their own territory, I'm interested to see more.

I just think the pacing kinda too fast, they just came to the demonic kingdom and immediately off to beastmen territory.

Although the plot in this episode is predictable, but I'm glad because she's saved.

First half dedicated for her flashback, i wanted to see more of her in the present day that i feel this episode too short XD.
Apr 29, 2023 7:02 PM

Feb 2021
I love the Demon Lord already.
Apr 29, 2023 7:33 PM

Feb 2012
Idk wtf Levia talking about the demon queen looks FANTASTIC in the white wedding dress.
Apr 29, 2023 7:50 PM
Jan 2022
I don't get this anime at all they romance and harem tag but I have yet to see any romance so far we're on ep 4 and nothing as yet I hope we're not getting the romance at the end of the anime
Apr 29, 2023 7:51 PM
Apr 2023
Quite okay and that bit of action really made me like the episode.
Probably the first half of this cour will focus on Setsu recovering all connections he made the first time he was in that world, so more flashbacks and recollections to come. It's like he is recollecting his harem.
Pretty much obvious from the beginning that everything is within the machinations of his once companion, Touma. Don't know what beef he had with him in the first place, but their difference in opinion is the cause why Setsu was blasted out of Destinia and reincarnated in the real world in the first place (eventually leading him to be re-summoned to Destinia). I haven't read the manga yet, but I am hoping for some proper twist to make this story even better.
Apr 29, 2023 8:16 PM
Mar 2021
huhhhhhh.... Okay with the flashback, I didn't really expect that much. yea... ok...
Apr 29, 2023 8:50 PM

Sep 2022
I find it great and wonderful that Setsu has managed to save the Demon Lord from being married into being a slave for somebody.

The demon lord seems to love Setsu and won't ever forget the promise she and Setsu made together. And that promise is to maintain peace.
Apr 29, 2023 10:37 PM
Jan 2017
I love that at the end of the day, he abandoned his entire highschool class to train for the magic militia, while he goes around saving women from his past.
Apr 30, 2023 12:13 AM
Jul 2022
Felt a bit rushed but glad he made it in time baha
Apr 30, 2023 1:59 AM
Sep 2021
Setsu saved the demon lord the 2nd time, it was a classic feel of an episode.
Apr 30, 2023 3:36 AM

Apr 2023
Precious brooch from Setsu breaks. Is this what's known as foreshadowing? Setsu said the demon lord looks good in black. Now's not the time to be picky. This is to save the demonic kingdom. Gotta wear white like Magic Kaito. The arranged marriage is underway. The groom announces, "Pledge your allegiance to me, your new Demon Lord, and together we will protect the world and leave our names in the history books." Because that's all it takes to protect the world, apparently. And having hundreds of names in a history book, ooh that's something everyone wants. "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring." So in the future, we got... erm... Terran Sneeter, his son, his wife, his ex-husband's daughter, their personal chef's grandchildren---the demon lord's bloodline. Not to mention servants D, B, and Z. Plus that guy who helped us with this. And the other guy with that. We made history, alright? Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh! How dare you, Setsu!? He ruined the villain's plan that took so much blood, tears, and orange juice to get from Touma.
Apr 30, 2023 5:45 AM

Jun 2016
to be honest , that demon girl is pretty sexiest with wedding outfit !
Apr 30, 2023 7:11 AM
May 2020
bro got the demonic rizz right there
Apr 30, 2023 8:36 AM
Oct 2022
A good episode overall!
Good animation and fighting scene were we saw how powerfull is Setsu.
We found out about the history between the demon queen and Setsu.
Apr 30, 2023 10:29 PM

Oct 2017
Glad the demon queen is saved, she's cute.
May 1, 2023 11:43 AM
Nov 2018
I remember when this story had a school class.

Let's fix this story: Suppose Sneezer has established himself as someone who can defeat enemy armies. And he is high up in the demon hierarchy. And he has the support of many demon counts and barons. And preferably, he's a demon himself.

Then maybe she could consider marrying him. But without putting on a magical a slave collar, let's not be absurd.

Instead: "Hey, this human Sneezer, who is rumored to be the world's wealthiest, now tells us he can get rid of the enemy soldiers there on the beach. Never mind that he's not a general or anything. Why, let's give him the whole kingdom then! We can't have magic armor on the beach! And let's not research further where they came from, because in this magical world we don't have a single magical researcher voicing an opinion. Queenie must be made a slave to get our beach back!"

But then, phew, the hero crashes through a window in the very last moment. Perfect timing.

And apparently he isn't angry at the queen for almost handing over the kingdom to Sneezer, and she doesn't berate herself either. Instead she smiles.
May 1, 2023 2:15 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
i need to add hooded robes to the list of fantasy genre genericism
May 3, 2023 4:28 AM
Sep 2018
More cliche is impossible
May 6, 2023 1:26 AM
Mar 2023
Stark700 said:
A very predictable plot direction with that wedding crash. Tbh, Desatre didn't look happy at all in that wedding dress when she was getting ready to be a wife.

Setsu came in at the right place at the right time to break up that ceremony as expected. 

always finding for ur comments on every anime you give the best and accurate reviews
May 17, 2023 3:28 AM
Nov 2015
generic as always
May 20, 2023 10:21 PM

Nov 2009
Wedding Crasher, very generic, tho there's really no other way to show this... there's no choice for it to not be generic, LOL

What you gonna do? Not Crash the wedding? let the wedding go through before you move in when it's too late?

Tho... from how it looks, even if Dezas wore that necklace, Setsu would probably just break it instantly, lol.

Huh, here I was thinking Dezas would try to kiss the MC when she rans up and hug Setsu.. LOL.

Hmm... "come back straight to me after it end"... sure... Dezas already setting her foot in place as the main wife eh?
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 31, 2023 4:59 AM

Feb 2021
Almost got kissed, luckily that our MC is coming and stopped that :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 25, 2023 5:49 AM
Mar 2021
This show is so generic, cringe & forgettable. Not a single likeable character and the story writing is god awful.
Dec 5, 2023 12:26 AM
Nov 2016
Wow, the first 14 minutes of this ep were a waste of time.
Dec 5, 2023 5:17 PM

Aug 2014
This is really good anime, don't get it why it is 5.67?! way worse animes have score 7!
That Desastre is both cute and sexy ;d a harem anime where harem is all over the world and they never are together all at the same time like in other harems anime;o
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 1, 5:57 AM
Oct 2017
Oh wow, the lameness of each episode is impressive. Wondering when it'll hit bottom 🤣

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 13, 2023

27 by DarkBlue »»
Apr 22, 12:08 PM

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2023

65 by Forum »»
Apr 6, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2023

25 by Forum »»
Apr 6, 10:10 AM

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2023

83 by Vuanzu »»
Mar 15, 7:35 PM

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 20, 2023

26 by Komlan_6 »»
Jan 31, 11:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.