Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 8, 2023 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
Anna ate that candy like a kid at the candy store lol

What an episode. I love how this anime so far pairs Kyoutaro with her in any way possible, or literally anywhere. Looks like Kyoutaro got into a bit of drama at school. However, he was also able to connect more with Anna again. Feels like the two gained more understanding of each other from this episode.
Apr 8, 2023 9:58 AM

May 2020
If you think, the library is actually a nice place to sit tight and eat peacefully, but then again not many think about it, unless they’re some monster glutton like Yamada. Though hey make sure to not leave any traces behind.. like HUGE splatters of water lol. Ichikawa is there to clean after her, so guess it can work fine.

Now Yamada really doesn’t give thought about her surroundings, and when I say no, it really means a BIG NO. Like she got the dude so worked up that he has to go and relieve himself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , hell yeah.. I mean no, you’re in school lol. But hey as if it wasn’t the last, he’s getting his moments with Yamada, like someone initiated a chain reaction of some sorts.

For a second time in a row, get the hell outta here you trash senpai. You spoiling the mood. Though it's Ichikawa who'll be in every sort of good mood, now that he got a photo with Yamada. Savour it well dude.
Apr 8, 2023 10:02 AM
Aug 2022
I really don't like that orange hair boy, he is looking Yamada-san dirty.
Our Ichikawa-kun will definitely protect her that's for sure.
I'm really excited for next episode.
Ricky16Apr 8, 2023 10:06 AM
Apr 8, 2023 11:14 AM

Apr 2016
Hey! She's touching and sniffing the dude's fan, i thought this is PG anime. Surprisingly this show is pretty "high-school-ish", body figures in the first episode, boobs and him running to toilet in this week's episode, lol.
Apr 8, 2023 11:18 AM
Dec 2022
@Stark700
bruhhhh how do you always comment first everywhere
Apr 8, 2023 11:43 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Kyotaro really belives that he's some powerful being born to bring the world change huh. Social fanning huh. Still i doubt that Anna plans to force feed him snacks until he expires. Must suck being allegic to snacks though. But hiding to snack alone so as not to affect her BF Anna really is thoughtful. Never met someone that doesn't like the bustle that comes from prepping for their school's culture festival though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2023 11:43 AM
Jan 2023
Borutoismid said:
@Stark700
bruhhhh how do you always comment first everywhere

He’s just built different
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2023 11:44 AM

Jun 2019
Ahhh... that OP is so goooood. Can't stop listening to it on repeat. Plus... I can't tell how much I love Kensuke Ushio's music and this show is no exception either. It's just so fucking good. The show is so cute and Yamada is adorable and Ichikawa is a very nice guy. Protect your girl, Ichikawa. That selfie Yatta was so satisfying. The ED is really good as well. Loving this show so much.
Apr 8, 2023 11:46 AM
Sep 2015
I hope I'll know more about their classmates in the next episode.
Apr 8, 2023 11:48 AM
Mar 2021
Great episode, there were some really cute moments between Ichikiwa and Yamada
Also the OST is really good
Apr 8, 2023 11:50 AM

Mar 2020
A solid episode, I guess the one thing that stands out the most is Kyoutaro's monologues, and him calling Chihiro "Anna's boyfriend" was pretty hilarious to me. As for Anna, she has no sense of her surroundings, she just does whatever she feels like, which is usually eating. I also saw a lot of people commenting about the somewhat blurry aesthetics last episode, and I saw this more this episode, but it didn't really hinder my enjoyment. Not as memorable of an episode as the premiere, but still quite enjoyable so far.
Apr 8, 2023 12:00 PM
May 2020
Are people bashing this show because of the protagonist inner monologs or the pacing?
Apr 8, 2023 12:06 PM

Mar 2021
This was a Good episode i Love how Ichikawa is now just looking out for Yamada from afar especially when that orange haired Sempai keeps bothering her
Apr 8, 2023 12:06 PM

Jul 2017
Ah, Yamada doesn't change no matter where she is after all.

Tending to her Nerunerunerune even in the library, Kyotaro has to clean up her mess, and eventually run to the Home Ec. room to get a cup for her. Man, what a waste of an effort lols. A hot day, and Yamada and her friends are fanning each other to the point of sweat, shielding his classmates from taking advantage of the moment. But the library is a scared place thar's just as hot, and the two shared the moment together to expose a bit. Yamada's "boyfriend" Chihiro Kobayashi finding her, but finding Kyotaro instead, and praise something about her and she pops out.

The usual cultural festival shenanigans, and while Kyotaro was ogling on Hara's boobs, Yamada gave him a good scare. But the misunderstanding of Hara writing down common last names, it'd be better for Kyotaro to put his own family name instead. Dang, even Kyotaro had a good moment that he's embarrassed to paint Yamada up on her face for the festival. Turns out the Senpai that Yamada was forced to wasn;t that bad (and helped him save his bicycle out of the river), but still, he's just a hook-up boy.

Still though, Kyotaro was taken for a ride as both him and Yamada had their own private photo together. The teasing doesn't end.
Apr 8, 2023 12:15 PM

Feb 2022
He was mesmerised by the oppai this episode lol
Apr 8, 2023 12:17 PM

Feb 2019
Awww this was such a cute episode. Got a little more insight into what makes Yamada tick. She’s a really thoughtful friend going so far as to not even eat things her friend’s allergic to near her. Beautiful, caring, she’s got it all.

As the episode title suggested I think this will be the big turning point for the MC realising he likes her and burying the old him. I wonder how things will play out going forward.

We have such a great Saturday of slice of life and romance stuff. This season will be fun
Apr 8, 2023 12:20 PM

Apr 2020
80 years ago from 2023 😮
Apr 8, 2023 12:23 PM

Jul 2021
the OP and ED are really damn good.

this does get cringe at times but the other parts make up for it so it's not that bad. still entertaining though.

hoping to see some good progress, the "i want to kill" will get too repititive in 3 episodes otherwise.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Apr 8, 2023 12:58 PM
Aug 2017
So I gave this show another go after initially  dropping it because I was told that it gets better and well..it did.

I have to say that I struggled finishing the first episode  but it wasn't the case with this one. I managed to enjoy many aspects of it and found some of the jokes funny.

I have to say, I ended up seeing Anna with different eyes than last time. Initially, she annoyed me each time the focus was on her but this time around, I realised that she's kind of a Shiina Mahiru, attractive and cutesy  but at the same time lonely because she can't be herself around people (her "boyfriend" being the exception). She doesn't want anything that comes with her looks but at the same time has her own quirky traits that she doesn't show to just anyone. I want to see more of her.

The mc on the other hand..I found him just as annoying as last time.. but let's just say I will be sticking around for longer, for Anna's sake.

The little romantic scenes they shared were adorable tho and genuine. I enjoyed them very much, especially the scene where Anna comes to say sorry to the mc and the map scene. Their romance is cute, I give it that.
Apr 8, 2023 1:39 PM

Mar 2014
I think the only this I like about this show is Anna and her friends

Ichikawa is as annoying like Kuzuya... well most of the boys are though especially that orange haired jackass
Apr 8, 2023 1:43 PM

Jun 2014
holy this anime is so bad, not to mention that horrible video quality as well.
Apr 8, 2023 1:55 PM

Apr 2010
Even better than the 1st ep, really good anime.

Well animated, the ost is on point.

that last scene was top tier directing as well. 

Apr 8, 2023 1:58 PM
Jul 2015
While I wolfed down the first view chapters when I started reading this (making it a much more snappy-funny experience), I think the slow feel of the anime is also quite nice
Apr 8, 2023 2:34 PM

Feb 2018
Looks like it worked out for him in the end.
Apr 8, 2023 2:59 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah yes even if she's a powerful airheaded type of moe underaged girl. She truly care her friends, while her friends actually caring her too to the point that they formed a friendship fortress against the pickup senpai xd. Can't stop laughing with Ichikawa monologue, especially with the culture festival preparation. She said sorry while must be thinking bad about Ichikawa cover. The way he cover the ground for the girl he truly wanna kill, its actually killed him right in the end, inside and outside. He died...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 8, 2023 3:05 PM

Nov 2021
I'm not really a fan of the pervy stuff but this show is well made, and the score from Kensuke Ushio is nice
Apr 8, 2023 3:08 PM

May 2018
Ya know since the litte  guy has the potential to be a serial killer , he could have just use his box cutter to slash the guy's face with it, that way the guy who was about to punch him will have a remainder of his bullying.
Apr 8, 2023 3:24 PM
Oct 2019
This is turning out to be my favorite show this season
Apr 8, 2023 3:53 PM
May 2020
my guy deffo bashed in the toilets
Apr 8, 2023 4:10 PM
Oct 2022
i felt wired when i watched the first ep tell me should i continue to watch this show or not?
Apr 8, 2023 4:30 PM
Oct 2009
It was good, seems to be very slow paced.
Apr 8, 2023 5:26 PM
Jun 2013
Ricky16 said:

That's supposed to be sarcasm? Ichikawa is probably the one looking at her with the dirtiest eyes, dude masturbated in the school thinking about her xD
Apr 8, 2023 6:19 PM

Sep 2018
an1sXD said:
i felt wired when i watched the first ep tell me should i continue to watch this show or not?
try the second episode at least before making your choice ! i personally enjoyed this episode compared to the first one 
Apr 8, 2023 7:02 PM

Dec 2022
yamade looks cute as ever
Apr 8, 2023 7:13 PM
Mar 2015
Both of them are a little strange Glad she took that picture
Apr 8, 2023 7:20 PM

May 2018
Can someone tell me (in a PM) where can I watch this anime in a better quality, the files I have are all really bad. Anyway, I hope this anime gets somewhere, not sure if I like seeing Yamada being autistic every episode and Ichikawa being a total creep.

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Apr 8, 2023 7:27 PM

Mar 2021
I continue to be impressed with this adaptation. As somebody who really enjoys the manga, it is impossible not to come in with your own preconceived ideas about what an adaptation would constitute. However, when it is clear a lot of thought and effort that went into the show, it is hard to find much fault.

I do like how despite the slightly deliberate pacing, they are covering a lot of chapters (and omake) in these first two episodes. It makes the scenes a little more joke dense and flow better in general. In a lot of ways, this is a masterclass in how to adapt an manga to an anime: it is faithful without being slavishly loyal to the source material. It combines and reorders chapters to makes the episodes work better without making substantial changes to the story or characters. It captures the the charm of the story in the art style without directly copying the character models or panels from the manga. And it uses the elements unique to the new medium (animation, music, voice acting, etc.) to build on and enhance the themes and feel of the manga. It is a lot of fun despite knowing the story extremely well at this point.  
Apr 8, 2023 7:33 PM
Aug 2021
this guy is such a mc 💀💀
Apr 8, 2023 7:43 PM

Sep 2018
Really good. The more pervy and degen "going through puberty" stuff is also hilarious to watch. His monologues are definitely the highlight of this show though.
Apr 8, 2023 7:54 PM

Apr 2022
hmm raging boner in the library, pretty real. though i'm still not liking this show.
Apr 8, 2023 8:20 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Another bangin episode, I can’t get enough of Ichikawa and Yamada already lol, so many good moments in this one. The first bit was a cute one with Yamada spilling water everywhere while trying to eat her gimmicky snack, Ichikawa booked it for that glass to help her out but Yamada finally realized how to eat her snack without running back and forth so his effort was wasted, but none of us viewers will forget his valiant effort lol. I also really liked the bit in the library where Yamada had to hide under the table, and i appreciate how this show isn’t holding back on realistic reactions to situations like this, I can’t blame Ichikawa for getting aroused from that lol.

And the last bit with the cultural festival was an awesome one, it’s interesting to see it so early in this show too. Yamada was super cute as a ghost, I wish we could have seen her in action but what we got was good enough, and it got kinda real for a second with Ichikawa getting accused for a blunder on the poster but thankfully Hara admitted to it and won our boy some points. And Ichikawa absolutely got paid back for trying to take the fall with that picture he got with him and Yamada together at the end, a perfect way to cap off this episode, I don’t blame him for thinking he died there lol.

And damn what a nice ED that was, super cute visuals and I loved the song, it compliments the OP very nicely.
Apr 8, 2023 8:27 PM
Oct 2022
Doc101 said:
an1sXD said:
try the second episode at least before making your choice ! i personally enjoyed this episode compared to the first one 

alright i will try thanks 🫴🩵
Apr 8, 2023 8:42 PM
Mar 2018
Sachyan said:
Can someone tell me (in a PM) where can I watch this anime in a better quality, the files I have are all really bad. Anyway, I hope this anime gets somewhere, not sure if I like seeing Yamada being autistic every episode and Ichikawa being a total creep.

Crunchyroll?

limitlimit
Apr 8, 2023 8:52 PM

Oct 2010
Hehehe Nice of them showing Yamada avoiding eating food her "boyfriend" Kobayashi is alergic to in front of her. Also getting horny after she touched his leg is definitely a teenager thing.:D

Also the our town 80 years ago moment was quite cute. Between that and the part with the fan it seems Ichikawa on his chunin delusions still doesn't realized Yamada seems interested on him.
Apr 8, 2023 8:56 PM
Aug 2022
Shinuki_n_Reborn said:
Ricky16 said:

That's supposed to be sarcasm? Ichikawa is probably the one looking at her with the dirtiest eyes, dude masturbated in the school thinking about her xD

Ooh yes. Ichikawa-kun went to toilet after one scene.
Man our MC is a pervert 😂
Apr 8, 2023 10:49 PM

Oct 2016
I died alright, that was really cute! All hail our gentleman chuuni edgelord, well, gentleman on the streets, but a freak in the sheets lmao, but hey, puberty amirite.

Yamada was once again an adorable bimbo. I am actually really tempted to start reading the manga, I might after I finish the other Yamada (Lvl999) manga lmao. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Apr 8, 2023 11:47 PM

Dec 2022
didnt show the haunted house they made
Apr 8, 2023 11:56 PM
Aug 2022
This show is so cute, I'm smiling like a dumbass after that adorable ending! Protag-kun is just a sweetheart with some chuuni delusions! This show feels really realistic, from the way that he's really insecure to how him and the other dudes in class are like, really horny and kinda shameless! (high school is hell) Another small detail I love about this show is how the chubby girl isn't the butt of the jokes, and is explicitely considered atractive in multiple occasions! Love me a thicc bitch fr

I can't wait for the next episode!

Apr 9, 2023 2:59 AM

May 2022
Excellent show so far. Good characters, good art and color. 
Apr 9, 2023 3:27 AM
Jan 2018
This is probably the 2nd time I have had an issue with Hidive , this time the video quality, that’s if it is a hidive issue
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2023

369 by -Drown »»
May 12, 10:17 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2023

216 by Playcool »»
Apr 29, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2023

121 by Playcool »»
Apr 28, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2023

280 by Playcool »»
Apr 28, 3:43 PM

» The femal cast support the MC too fast?

passtur - Apr 15

22 by Mattinator95 »»
Apr 26, 1:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.