Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 1, 2023 10:21 AM
Jan 2020
Took twelve episode too many for this series to stop pretending to be serious and get back to it's roots as a satire. Then we get that ending bit to confirm that yes, he really is getting it on with a gorilla.

If we get another season then hopefully it'll stick to being the comedy satire we got in season one.

Apr 1, 2023 11:38 AM
May 2021
It opened my eyes to what real cringe looks like
Apr 1, 2023 2:42 PM
Mar 2021
Honestly, if I look back at season 1, I actualy enjoyed it. It had quite a bit of pace with character developments and the cringiness was bearable.

HUGE BUT for this LAST episode and the whole season too.
You would expect long lasting fight where MC is trully trying his best to defeat another guy who ate FoE. NO!!!!! This last fight was as long as the frickin song they put there. Him going through memories and then PROVIDING love of The True FoE is just a shit show. This took so long and my time wasn't worth it. They should've ended it in 6 episodes with progression, no cringies and I would have been satisfied.

Simply, I feel with everyone who went through this pain. This season is simply forbidden to be talked about in public.
Apr 1, 2023 2:58 PM

Oct 2017
And it's over, somehow was worse than the first season with all the cringe af gags in this season.
Apr 1, 2023 4:53 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Uh what a weird finale but what to expect from this anime anyway... it was funny at the beginning of the season with all the references but that's all, it quickly became boring
Apr 1, 2023 7:46 PM

Jul 2016
6/10 because I liked some characters...
Apr 2, 2023 12:03 PM

Oct 2013
ionasan said:
I now understand why the anime finished on April 1st, because it was entirely just one big joke.

Damn good job, I didn't even realize that. Yeah I wish this whole season was one big April Fool's joke, sadly it's real.
Apr 2, 2023 12:13 PM

Oct 2013
If there was a landfill that had collected 10 years worth of all trash in the world and then I go and sit in front of it and stare at it for another 10 years........THAT STILL WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER USE OF MY LIFE THEN WATCH THIS GARBAGE!

This show is so bad I'd rather somehow magically regrow my foreskin and get recircumcised as an adult with no anesthetics than watch this again!

True Love Evolution, more like True Trash Evolution! S1 was bad but enjoyable. This season apparently ate every trash evolution fruit and true d into this monstrosity.

1/10, first time I wish I could go negative on a show.
May God have mercy on the souls of all people involved with the making of this show.
Apr 2, 2023 1:58 PM

Sep 2012
this was cringe filled EP, specially the song part (love) lol
Apr 2, 2023 2:13 PM
Oct 2022
The first season was not the worst anime of that season because tesla note was the worse, but even with the bad animation I feel it funny, but this second was awful especially with the love part 🙄
Apr 2, 2023 4:57 PM
Dec 2019
I don't even remember how S1 ending was but definitely didn't as random as this 🤷‍♂️
Apr 2, 2023 10:35 PM

Dec 2010
I'm surprised too many people took this anime seriously... When the first season already showed how nonsensical this anime was going to be. 
It's all just fun and random comedy.
Apr 2, 2023 11:22 PM
May 2022
my hopes were so high for this season and they all got destroyed by the ham fisted anime references and suffocating amount of slap stick comedy. for anyone who read the manga please tell me it wasn't this cringe.
Apr 3, 2023 2:27 AM
Jun 2017
i think it was one of the worse anime I've ever seen, because each time I still had hope it would get better but each time the disappointment attained ridiculously high levels.
3-4/10
Apr 3, 2023 10:28 AM

Jan 2021
Disappointing. 1/10. I barely watched episodes. It's good thing that i watched it while it was airing.
KyoyaTempestJan 30, 6:47 AM
Roxy

Apr 3, 2023 3:53 PM
Nov 2011
The ending felt corny, but I loved the way it ended.

The season just was all over the place pacing wise though.

BTW... Seich is now the True Love God of anime.

Just consider the implications of that.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Apr 3, 2023 7:47 PM
Nov 2019
First season was fun in a "guilty pleasure" way, but the second season completely ruined the series. 2/10, don't make sequels nobody asked for.
Apr 3, 2023 7:47 PM
Nov 2019
First season was fun in a "guilty pleasure" way, but the second season completely ruined the series. 2/10, don't make sequels nobody asked for.
Apr 4, 2023 7:08 AM

Oct 2008
This whole episode is super cringe and super korny its so bad its good! bwahahah
5/5.
6/10.

Apr 6, 2023 12:48 PM
Jul 2020
oproti prvej sérii to bolo nezáživne na konci to bolo už skôr fušerstvo ako akcia
Apr 6, 2023 1:12 PM

Feb 2012
I like to think that the reason Destra killed himself was to get out of this garbage anime.
Apr 6, 2023 6:45 PM

Dec 2014
While the first season was way better, I'll miss this giant shitpost of an anime
Apr 7, 2023 6:29 AM
Jan 2022
I mean, you should know what to expect ^^
Apr 8, 2023 1:56 PM
Aug 2013
Why did he dance during the fight
Apr 11, 2023 9:33 AM
Aug 2020
Compared to the previous season this one feels like It's a gag anime. I literally think watching paint dry would be way more fun than getting tortured by watching this. In episode 3 if i remember correctly the voice actor for the mc who also voices Zenitsu in KNY either doesn't know how to scream for a rage scene or the sound guys chose the worst audio clip of him screaming and the animation looked goofy as hell. I don't know if it's exactly like this in the original work but if so the author should be ashamed of himself for releasing something as embarrassing as this. It took all of the bad sides of mass produced isekai LN and gave birth to this. I haven't regretted watching an anime for a long while.

Apr 14, 2023 9:54 AM

Jul 2014
So it all ended up in a goofy musical in which Seiichi revived everyone and even fixed that girl's face (she's really pretty by the way) huh.... Honestly, as absurd as one could expect from this series lol.

Man, what the hell happened to this season? I know the first season wasn't anything amazing but I personally found it quite charming and enjoyed it a lot. This one on the other hand was... boring. I know they changed things from the source but I don't know exactly what, but as an anime only, for starters, the school part was slow, boring and I didn't give a shit about the new characters. Also for some reason there was an overabundance of references and the overall comedy just wasn't the same. For something I had really liked and wasn't expecting a second season, what a disappointment this turned out to be.

Oh, and I found it funny how they showed the best piece of animation in the series right at the beginning and we didn't see anything like it again until we saw the same scene again near the end haha.
Apr 14, 2023 7:25 PM

Feb 2014
wtf was this shit? is it even the same anime I watched before (season 1). 

I loved season 1 and I think it was ver, very  enjoyable, but this season was unbearable. I am truly sad to what happened to this series. 

2/10
Apr 17, 2023 9:53 AM

Apr 2020
Look, this show and series has been very weird, very dumb, very ridiculous, and plenty of moments were a waste of time... but at the very least the whole show embraces its stupidity. It loves itself and that's good enough!

ULTIMATE SKILL: "Say You Love me in this Loveless Age, 2023"

For some reason the second season is deemed abysmal in comparison to the first season, but both seasons were always super trashy fun to begin with?
ow + nw = 90-2000s

Apr 30, 2023 8:02 PM
Apr 2023
this anime so trash, to much useless flashback and cringe comedy, why not put comedy in the genre!?
Jun 1, 2023 11:26 AM
Mar 2021
good anime, muito bom gostei de mais, pika
Jun 26, 2023 3:30 PM
Daydreamer

Mar 2020
So, the "power of love" is the new "power of friendship" in 2k23. I have never seen such a childish - not kid targeted - anime. The amount of cringe made me feel embarassed for myself while watching this. I was corious to see how far the second season of a series I have already rated low could go. A nice experiment, but at what cost?
Sep 20, 2023 10:04 PM
May 2021
I've never been more disappointed in anything. the entire series is kinda bad, has a few good laughs. honestly, the show would've been better if I just didn't watch the last episode.
Sep 23, 2023 11:39 PM
May 2021
the anime had a decent sense of humor, not for everyone, but it was alright. Then comes the final episode and they made the Mc a half assed Disney princess. the story is mid, the animation is ok, world building was mid, voice actors were decent, (at least for subbed, I haven't and won't watch the dub.) pre-finale episode I'd give it 6/10 but with the final episode easily a 4/10 if not lower.

To summarize: If you want to give someone hope and then rip it away leaving them with just utter disappointment, recommend this anime.
Oct 28, 2023 1:04 PM
Dec 2022
Uma surpreendente merda astronômica, uma bosta sem limites.
A pior coisa que já assisti na na minha vida.
Dec 13, 2023 6:55 PM
Jul 2019
Awesome ending and look like Seichi revived all that was killed by him. I feel like there is more since the masked guy is not gone yet.
Dec 17, 2023 11:35 AM
Jun 2012
The solid takeaway is that the cast got resurecti-based and lived happily ever after. Which is what I wanted to see from such a "coherent" focus driven production.
Jan 11, 4:40 PM

Oct 2008
That was an unsatisfying friendship power up ending. Not to mention very cringe dance performance that somehow brought people back from the dead.

What utter disappointment this second season was, it was a complete mess. They really over did it with all of the Jojo references and other "silly" inserts, felt very forced and unfunny. The game setting from last season was thrown out the window. All of the skill and level stuff, gone. They just went with whatever goes, random power ups for everybody because reasons. Really disappointed. I actually enjoyed the first season and was looking forward to continuation, but we got this garbage.
Jan 25, 11:58 PM
Dec 2021
It was ok, not big diffrrent from others
Feb 20, 5:20 AM
Aug 2015
The entire mood of the show was ruin about half way through the season. Every thing felt rushed, poorly explained, and placed at bad times. It was still funny at times but some times it felt like the studio was trying to hard to come back from the serious mood that they placed on the show for this season. And what happened to Mr. Sheep.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Feb 24, 2023

54 by Matiasa »»
Apr 19, 6:17 PM

Poll: » Shin Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 4 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Feb 3, 2023

46 by Jonathas_Michael »»
Apr 13, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Shin Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - Feb 10, 2023

29 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Mar 14, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Shin Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - Feb 17, 2023

23 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jan 31, 10:30 PM

Poll: » Shin Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jan 27, 2023

51 by Rhaffitar »»
Jan 18, 6:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.