Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 28, 2023 7:49 AM

May 2012
Which chapter in the manga should I read after the anime ??
Mar 28, 2023 7:58 AM
Apr 2022
it's easily an anime of the season 4/10
Mar 28, 2023 8:34 AM

Jun 2016
i still enjoyed this !!
atleast inglis chan is waifuable XD
Mar 28, 2023 8:59 AM
Jun 2021
thepath said:
Which chapter in the manga should I read after the anime ??

The manga is not there yet. But in case of the Light Novel, it's volume 4.
Mar 28, 2023 11:45 AM
Sep 2021
Never seen any anime draw such a creepy smile

This anime went from a 7 to a 4 for me throughout the season.
every freaking episode is the same freaking trope.
no growth no change not much of a story and the drawing of the smiles is so cringing and thats the only thing they do in every freaking episode on every moment.

Doesn't need a second season for me ty.

Liked the initial idea but look for 2-3 episodes and u know how the rest of the whole anime is gonna be.
Mar 28, 2023 12:58 PM
Jun 2021
An interesting background thing about Ripple was skipped in this episode (I suspect it's because all Magicite Beasts look the wolf-like and basically the same, so her dialog was cut because of that). It can explain why she became a Hyral Menace, so if you want to know (not a big spoiler) :

Mar 28, 2023 2:04 PM

Sep 2012
ishinashi184 said:
Surprisingly good and enjoyable but after the half there is a quality drop.

I hate traps, they are gross and disgusting but i gave a chance to this anime.
Not a propaganda, not degenerate and is not cringe. The gender swap thing has LITERALLY 0 FOCUS and you can watch this like an every other anime. Better than the average isekai, even the comedy is good.

MAIN CHARACTER
Inglis is a hottie, beautiful female character design a bit wasted on a gender swap anime.
I don't understand the decision of the author to make her a man in the previous life, it would have been better without that.
Inglis is Goku 2.0, she likes to eat a lot and always wants to fight strong opponents, simple character but good and funny

TECHNICALLY LEVEL
This anime is surprisingly well animated and has a beautiful Art style, animations are fluid and we even have 2D big monsters.
Unfortunately after the half we have mediocre cgi monsters, that's ok but is a downgrade of the very good animation quality level

STORY.
There is no generic aspects like demon lords, adventure guilds, classes ecc. Story was promising but goes downhill, just a 6/10 story

Opening and Ending
Opening is very good but the ending is a bit sus? unnecessary.

My score was 8/10 for the first 6 episodes, after the half the anime has a downgrade in everything
7/10
mc is not a trap sins biologically she is a woman, trap is a guy that u can mistake for a lady and wise versa that's what is called trap

Mar 28, 2023 2:35 PM

Sep 2018
One of the worst seasonal trash in recent memory, her battle crazed matter-of-fact personality got so stale lol, and this whole whole story line was tedious to watch as well. Shitty use of the gender bend aspect as well. 3/10.
Mar 28, 2023 3:20 PM

Nov 2007
Ideed, that is a nonissue. If you accept the concept of reincarnation (this anime obviously does) than almost certainly everyone was at some point the other gender.
Mar 28, 2023 4:45 PM

May 2015
I love how much fun Inglis is having in these fights. What normally should be a tense moment for the MC is just a fun battle for her. She's just playing her new game + and having fun, not giving a fuck about the plot. 

Its really refreshing how she's just having fun cause I couldnt give a fuck about the drama. Like when they were all being serious with the whole gun girl I was just like "Hmmh, yep. Right. Anyway when we switching back to Inglis?"

Overall good series though. Inglis is one of the most refreshing MC's I've seen in a while. 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 28, 2023 5:16 PM

Oct 2015
Marinate1016 said:
Idk how you could see hot girls kicking ass every week and not have this as Anime of the season. Ever since Tenten Kakumei started to fall off this had top spot locked up for me.

Finale was everything that I love about the show, inglis being a battle obsessed meathead, ridiculous battle maneuvers and cute Rani-Inglis moments. Only real issues I had with the episode were really issues I had all season. CGI and animation during the Prismer fight was shoddy and they set up so many questions about highland and the leader of the blood brigade that never got answered. I’ll be checking out the LN for sure to get more of this and I’m sad it’s over :(

I am so in love with this woman

The anime starts deviating from the LN at Volume 2~

Reading the LN feels like reading One Punch Man and Muv-Luv at the same time. A parody-sue in a crumbling world.
The anime feels more like Pretty Cure~

The Highlanders and Steelbloods will be explained in Volume 5.

And calm down with Inglis, at the current rate, you will be licking the LN in Volume 4. D:
Mar 28, 2023 6:45 PM

Oct 2013
God this show sucked ass. One of the worst shows this season!
Mar 28, 2023 8:21 PM
Feb 2021
am I the only one that keeps forgetting about tye tit nymph(can't remember her name)?
Mar 28, 2023 8:57 PM

Dec 2010
Honestly I liked the manga & LN a lot better - this ended up with a bit of a sour taste in the mouth after all said and done.

It started off a 7/10 but now ends at best a 5/10
Mar 29, 2023 12:22 AM
Oct 2019
Master the Blade but she throwing hand against Prismer LMAO

I'm starting to wonder if there is a mistranslation in the title???
Whoever did that should be get fired from their job.

Overall fun series, there is up and down, in some episodes is carrying by the fan service.

Starting with a promising concept and narrative but feel off in the second half of the season.
6/10 at best, just because i like the VA.
davidyodo24Mar 29, 2023 12:25 AM
Mar 29, 2023 1:43 AM

Mar 2014
It was an okay ending but I'm a bit disappointed though
Mar 29, 2023 8:15 AM

Feb 2019
NewestPersonHere said:
Marinate1016 said:
Idk how you could see hot girls kicking ass every week and not have this as Anime of the season. Ever since Tenten Kakumei started to fall off this had top spot locked up for me.

Finale was everything that I love about the show, inglis being a battle obsessed meathead, ridiculous battle maneuvers and cute Rani-Inglis moments. Only real issues I had with the episode were really issues I had all season. CGI and animation during the Prismer fight was shoddy and they set up so many questions about highland and the leader of the blood brigade that never got answered. I’ll be checking out the LN for sure to get more of this and I’m sad it’s over :(

I am so in love with this woman

The anime starts deviating from the LN at Volume 2~

Reading the LN feels like reading One Punch Man and Muv-Luv at the same time. A parody-sue in a crumbling world.
The anime feels more like Pretty Cure~

The Highlanders and Steelbloods will be explained in Volume 5.

And calm down with Inglis, at the current rate, you will be licking the LN in Volume 4. D:

I will literally lick the LN don’t tempt me
Mar 29, 2023 9:25 AM
Jun 2021
davidyodo24 said:
Master the Blade but she throwing hand against Prismer LMAO

I'm starting to wonder if there is a mistranslation in the title???
Whoever did that should be get fired from their job.

Overall fun series, there is up and down, in some episodes is carrying by the fan service.

Starting with a promising concept and narrative but feel off in the second half of the season.
6/10 at best, just because i like the VA.

Yes it's a translation error. She wants to master martial art. I don't know about the other languages, but French subs had the correct translation of the dialog.
Mar 29, 2023 12:09 PM

Nov 2021
Ok, i enjoyed this anime overall, decent characters (except one...), not a bad setup with the Highland which i still think is the kingdom that the reincarnated king is from, it was alright

But...that one character...Inglis
She was honestly getting on my nerves with her one note personality and combat obsession, i get the context for it but it was just way too much, it was annoying, when she was so dramatic about not knowing who to fight and then was saying to one enemy that it isn't fair that he is "stealing her opponents", i actually rolled my eyes

Decent anime, really annoying MC imo

My favourite characters were Yua and Leone
LainWulfMar 29, 2023 12:22 PM
Mar 29, 2023 1:35 PM

Feb 2011
Can someone REALLY explain what would've happened is Silva shot with ripple? Not being explained at all really made it less impactful.

Rest of the episode was okay. Inglis is a super saiyan more or less and even a prismer isnt enough to stop her, woop de doo. didn't see that coming.

Good art style, decent characters, kinda lousy otherwise

6/10

Mar 29, 2023 2:15 PM
Jun 2021
Scootboi said:
Can someone REALLY explain what would've happened is Silva shot with ripple? Not being explained at all really made it less impactful.

Rest of the episode was okay. Inglis is a super saiyan more or less and even a prismer isnt enough to stop her, woop de doo. didn't see that coming.

Good art style, decent characters, kinda lousy otherwise

6/10
Well... for having read the Light Novel, it's not hard to guess it right (and I usually fall in every trap an author can throw at me lol). But I genuinely think that revealing here would have had the same impact than reveal it back in episode 2 : no impact. It would have been an afterthought just after the act.

Why do I say this ? Because the actual reveal in the following volumes has a huge impact.

But if you really want to know the answer here it is :

Mar 29, 2023 7:02 PM
Nov 2011
Wrapped up rather well, this was a good little number
Mar 30, 2023 6:08 AM

Jan 2017
The strongest enemy the MC has ever battled seems fine as far as finales go, but the whole Highlander-Surface People shtick doesn't rub well on me much as the plot wants to

What even was Ivel thinking when he came for a second helping of getting trashed lol
Mar 30, 2023 8:32 AM
Jun 2021
FragmantLemon said:
The strongest enemy the MC has ever battled seems fine as far as finales go, but the whole Highlander-Surface People shtick doesn't rub well on me much as the plot wants to

What even was Ivel thinking when he came for a second helping of getting trashed lol
He was sticking to his plans. We can agree that he never backdowns and flees, even being out of his place.
Mar 30, 2023 12:46 PM

Jun 2015
Cant believe its the end of my smug looking girls doing smug things. Not to mention those thighs.

Least we forget!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 31, 2023 6:22 AM

Nov 2013
Chris is excited to finally fight a prismer
the kid thought he had a chance agains't the masked guy but quickly got ... shadowed?
Chris ran away from masked guy attack

Yua trying to draw the prismer attention, she is scared as hell lmao the teacher didn't give her a choice tho
Leon used his lightning to paralize the beast, followed by Yua's punch but... Yua got absorbed lmao
principal gave her a barrier and Leon decided to throw another attack... but instead he had to sacrifice his armor to protect his sister

Miriela told them to hide in the other dimension while she and Leon fight the beast

masked guy and Sistia told Chris to go save the academy, they also don't want to waste time and energy fighting her lol maybe next time

Ripple finally woke up and joined the fight... seems like the school is gone now lol
her attacks didn't have any effect and she got slapped out of the fight
Silva almost got caught but Ripple slammed him away before getting grabbed and ... it hurts
Miriela used her power to paralize the beast for another few seconds
she is still fine, and wants to lure the monster away, but Silva asks her to transform into the weapon instead... telling her how much he admires her
Ripple didn't want to transform, but Silva somehow forced her to turn into a gun
Silva is confident that with this gun he can beat anything, even the high level prismer
Miriela and Leon tried to stop him, but it had to be Chris in the last second
lol Rani saying that she just attacked her teammate so she could steal the screentime

since Chris came in, the barrier broke... so Chris had to take responsability... by kicking the prismer to the sky and then deflecting the beams it fired, this girl is crazy haha

Chris is indeed having fun (her love is a prismer, what bliss), but girst she needs to rescue Yua, by attacking the prismer around the barrier to take her out
the prismer started showing off its fast punches, even Chris had a hard time dodging/stopping them, but not for a moment she lost her confidence or stopped having fun

Yua's barrier is starting to fade, better hurry and save her... but fir that, she needed help from the other girls to distract the enemy
Chris kicked it up and then sent her kamehame, before finishing the enemy with a piercing punch
after such a battle, all she said "oh i worked out a good sweat" LOL
the important thing is everyone is alive
Leon and Leone exchanged an happy look before he left
Inglis and Rani wanted to eat but... the school is gone, so they will have to wait until it is built again LOL

several days later, while everyone else is busy building the school, and while Yua and Silva traded insults... Rani and Chris were summoned to the palace
Chris talking with Ripple, if Silva completed his shot, he would need a big sacrifice in exchange... and that's why Eris was also upset, she didn't want Rafa to sacrifice himself, knowing he had a sister who admired him so much

as a reward for saving the king last episode, Chris was made the commander of the royal guard
while Rani was conflicted between being happy for her and being sad that they wouldn't be a team anymore... we know Chris, no way she would accept, she literally revived to live without any responsabilities
Rani on the other hand, knows that the reason is... if she is the commander, she might not be in other fights anymore
the king called them again, and they were worried of what was going to come out next... but it's a banquet, they couldn't be any happier lol

to end the anime, the students were eating and having fun, not sure if that was inside the palace (probably), or if the school was already finished (i doubt)

anyway, that's the end, the story might be simple, but i had a ton of fun watching Inglis showing off and being all excited for fights and food lol the rest of the cast also had some fun moments
so ofc, i'll be hoping for another season
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 31, 2023 2:24 PM

Mar 2010
I expected a bit more from the final fight of the season. BUt Yua made up for it.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 1, 2023 3:51 AM

May 2015
Well that was enjoyable. Inglis fought a prismer and rejected authority. I'm glad the battle junkie is staying on track with her inner desire.
Apr 2, 2023 10:25 PM

Apr 2014
i enjoyed it over all 

hopefully we'll get more at some point
"one step at a time"
Apr 6, 2023 12:16 AM
Sep 2021
pretty cool but history is very slow
Apr 7, 2023 6:33 AM
Apr 2023
All over rating is 9.5 because im kinda sad he got lot of pretty girl surrounds but he became a girl the story was good for me though i watched more than 60+ anime series and this anime is good for me 0.5 is if only he became boy again 😄.
Apr 8, 2023 9:44 PM
Apr 2021
I felt like the animation of the las 3 or 4 episodes has lower quality, and the sizes and proportions of the body or faces were weird
Apr 11, 2023 5:56 PM

Nov 2009
And the Highass instantly got defeated by the Hyral weapon.

Fuck that Highass anyways.

Tho I guess the Highlands will probably be sending in their forces soon.

___ ___ ___

LOL @ Yua running around kiting the Prismer

RIP Yua tho, she got "succ'd"

And also, Ripple got her bone cracked and she made a brokenface, but then she just drops down and stood back up normally... ok...

LOOOOOOL

Iglis....

"My partner's a Prismer"

LOOOOOOL

___ ___ ___

BTW, ppls complaining about the "blade" part of anime.

It was explained and shown in past episode that Ignlis is too strong for any existing swords, any sword she uses breaks.

That was the whole reason why she's been trying to make her own sword out of Aether, but it still isn't that well as it will also break after a few uses.

You've seen how strong Ignlis is with her punch and kicks, now imagine if she have an actual sword she can use that doesn't break...
amlgApr 11, 2023 6:14 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 11, 2023 7:18 PM

Feb 2014
My God what a strong bad anime... 

The only positive aspect I can see in this anime are the main characters being girls... well.. sort of? xD Cause one is an old man which after some time it didn´t matter  anymore and probably even author-san forgot about that xD Just simply start as a girl which would have been better. 

Also, every character is so one dimensional it started to be painful to watch. I know there are many one-dimensional characters in animes out there, but for some reason in this anime was way more evident. Probably cause this anime didn´t have anything else to offer and turned out to be very boring and uninteresting. 
PS.: I liked Yua though, she was the 'saving grace' in the characters aspect xD

---

I don´t know about the light novel, but as an anime this is an easy 4 or 3/10 from me. 
TechOtakuApr 11, 2023 8:44 PM
Apr 16, 2023 7:09 AM

Nov 2019
A pretty faithful, albeit slight abridged, adaptation of the novels. Main complaint would be the notably inconsistent quality of the action scenes... a significant issue in an action-centric series.

Considering the source material falls off a cliff shortly after this part though I'm not sure whether or not I'd bother watching any potential continuation.

amlg said:
BTW, ppls complaining about the "blade" part of anime.

It was explained and shown in past episode that Ignlis is too strong for any existing swords, any sword she uses breaks.

That was the whole reason why she's been trying to make her own sword out of Aether, but it still isn't that well as it will also break after a few uses.

You've seen how strong Ignlis is with her punch and kicks, now imagine if she have an actual sword she can use that doesn't break...

That's just some bizarre English re-branding. The actual title is "Reborn to Master Martial Arts".
OffkornApr 16, 2023 8:08 AM
Apr 16, 2023 2:38 PM
Jun 2021
Offkorn said:
Considering the source material falls off a cliff shortly after this part though I'm not sure whether or not I'd bother watching any potential continuation.
If the volume 4 has the weakest beginning of the series, I completely disagree on the statement that the story fell off a cliff after that.
Apr 17, 2023 2:57 AM

Nov 2019
groudonvert said:
If the volume 4 has the weakest beginning of the series, I completely disagree on the statement that the story fell off a cliff after that.

It falls off right when they leave the school to go to the snow area. The author admits it himself in the Afterword.

The page count falls to shit (Volume 5 is 151 pages) and it reaches new lows in the 7th where it ends mid-conversation. I gave up there because based on that Afterword the author has clearly learned the wrong lessons from their earlier tribulations.
OffkornApr 17, 2023 3:15 AM
Apr 17, 2023 3:08 AM
Jun 2021
The story fall off a cliff because there are less words and the Afterwords don't suit you ? What is this argument ?
May 2, 2023 8:56 AM

Jul 2015
I liked Inglis meathead moments but overall after the first couple eps this series felt like a slog to sit with how most characters and just the story in general felt bland and boring. More importantly, the only thing Inglis mastered throughout this anime was how to get all visible food into her belly.
UnkrownedMay 3, 2023 1:50 AM

May 2, 2023 4:02 PM
Jun 2021
Unkrowned said:
I liked Inglis meathead moments but overall after the first couple eps this series felt like a slog to sit with how most characters and just the story in general felt bland and boring. More importantly, 'Master the blade' was a damn lie, the only thing Inglis mastered was how to get all visible food into her belly.

It's not a lie, it's a translation error.
May 3, 2023 1:50 AM

Jul 2015
groudonvert said:

It's not a lie, it's a translation error.
Ah thanks for correcting me, I read through some more forum posts and noticed my mistake. I'll update my comment.

May 6, 2023 11:33 PM

Dec 2020
Solid anime hoping for a season 2 if I were to say one thing is that I don't like the fact that the previous life didn't get explored that much it started becoming irrelevant after that academy trial where they could see old memories it seemed like a missed opportunity to not explore that during that instead of the MC just casually breaking out of the illusions.
May 15, 2023 7:26 AM
Apr 2023
normal pretty much nothing impressive, same as the rest of the series, quite enjoyable
Jun 5, 2023 12:32 PM

Dec 2014
best anime, season 2 please. 🙏 

Jun 14, 2023 9:01 AM
Mar 2017
Sorry but I still dont get it why Eris was mad and slapped Leon when she met Rani. I mean Eris was leons hieral machine right not Rafaels who is Rani's brother? Can someone help to explain? Thanks
Jun 14, 2023 2:33 PM
Jun 2021
Ghijun said:
Sorry but I still dont get it why Eris was mad and slapped Leon when she met Rani. I mean Eris was leons hieral machine right not Rafaels who is Rani's brother? Can someone help to explain? Thanks
You can understand why Eris slapped Leon if you understand what happens when a Holy Knight use a transformed Hieral Menace. The story will explain that later in a better way than just an afterthought after a big battle. It's not difficult to guess though.
Jul 17, 2023 12:56 AM

Oct 2008
Surprised so many people didn't like the show, I found it pretty interesting to watch. The constant smug faces was about the only thing that really got under my skin.
Jul 29, 2023 5:23 AM

Sep 2016
I liked this anime overall.

It adapted a good chunk of story, compared to other isekai/reincarnation stories I've seen recently, those would've narrated in 12 eps the story that this one did in the first 4 episodes at most.
Definitely a breath of fresh air, seeing such a long arc completely adapted.
(most of those latest isekais adapt around 20-30 chapters of manga length, this one series has 20 translated chapters, that do not even reach them arriving to the academy)

I hope this gets a season 2 so we get even more.
FullyChargedAug 1, 2023 7:35 PM
bruh
Aug 1, 2023 10:13 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Fun, easygoing and straightforward isekai'ish plot Anime. I enjoyed it a lot.
Oct 30, 2023 2:49 AM
Dec 2020
No comment given by the user...
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eiyuuou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2023

124 by Cheezechan »»
Apr 11, 12:28 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2023

67 by AtotehZ »»
Feb 18, 6:15 PM

Poll: » Eiyuuou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2023

73 by AtotehZ »»
Feb 18, 2:21 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2023

64 by R1ch4rd7 »»
Dec 22, 2023 9:52 PM

» I don't know why this is called master the blade.

Jim_tetley - Mar 28, 2023

18 by SofiaBulga »»
Oct 21, 2023 2:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.