Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 11, 2023 12:43 PM
May 2022
Can't stop crying
Mar 11, 2023 1:11 PM

Nov 2020
I love this class sm, they are so precious🥺🤲

It was great to see the class together again, but they are so tired and depressed for obvious reasons, I miss their careless and fun scenes🤧

I am rooting for them to get a happy ending at this point, idc if that will be cliché, I want to see them being happy heroes with smiles on their faces when the manga ends😩
Mar 11, 2023 1:48 PM
Apr 2011
Ochako doing the "all might" at the end of the episode was not lost on me, insanely fantastic ep.
Mar 11, 2023 1:59 PM

Jul 2022
We've reached the emotional climax of this arc!! Great fight, but the end of Dark Deku... so sad! I love this arc so much and the music in this episode was really great.

Mar 11, 2023 2:13 PM
Oct 2017
is a great episode but if the anime is really great, in the future someone will die in the academy cause he is not fighting for something that is a city or a nation, he is fighting against the devil that is trying to destroying the world
Mar 11, 2023 2:23 PM
Sep 2014
Felt like the culmination of the entire series, with each class member impacted by Midoriya trying to help him and having their say. Couldn't help but love every second of it.
Mar 11, 2023 2:26 PM

May 2016
Great episode heavy shounen but made me tear up enjoyed every second of it.
Mar 11, 2023 2:30 PM

Sep 2011
Well I'll be damned.  It subverted my expectations.  Instead of a fight that would've been way closer then it should have been Deku tried to run away from his problems and the class collectively slapped him for being stupid.  Now we just need to slap the people in the shelter for being stupid and find out who snitched.
Mar 11, 2023 4:02 PM
Nov 2016
Another amazing episode, this season is surely killing it, got me a bit emotional as well.

I used to hate Bakugo but I must say, Bakugo has some great character development and this episode is the peak from Bakugo so far, he got a lot of points on this episode and I even started to like him a bit now so good shit here.

The next episode will be Ochako's episode, she needs her moment to shine as well and I can't wait. There's another pretty good emotional moment that happens in the manga which I fucking love and I hope this happens in the next episode, I've been waiting for that moment for a long time now.

We have another 5/5 episode here, man, this is definitely the best season.
Mar 11, 2023 4:04 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Really liked seeing everyone convincing Deku to go back especially by reminding him of everything he did for them through the whole series
Mar 11, 2023 4:07 PM

Jun 2016
Horikoshi-sensei is a genius and no one will prove me otherwise. So much care put into building all of that relationships between characters, so much preparations for this moment. That was gorgeous. BONES have put a ton of work in this episode. Hayashi-sensei made another masterpiece - music from “Bakugo scene” was brilliant.

Also, Thirteen is kinda very cute. How old is he? Or is it she… so many questions and so few answers!
KnightmareNEKOMar 11, 2023 4:43 PM
Mar 11, 2023 4:54 PM
Jan 2022
All I want in life is friendships like class A
Mar 11, 2023 5:17 PM

Apr 2018
With the power of friendship, Deku has returned.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Mar 11, 2023 6:00 PM

Jan 2015
Que episódio! Peço um momento de sua licença preciso ir ali no canto tem alguma coisa nos meus olhos...
Trying my best with english d-_-b
Mar 11, 2023 6:15 PM
Nov 2016
I re-watched the episode again and man, this is such a great fucking episode.

I enjoy this season way more than Vinland Saga S2.
Mar 11, 2023 6:20 PM

Jun 2022
Episode 23 got me in the feels, bro. I can't believe Bakugo apologized for bullying Deku and finally, he has come back to U.A. but they don't want him? What the fuck?
Mar 11, 2023 6:37 PM

Mar 2013
First part of the episode: my attention is divided and I'm multitasking while I watch
You Say Run starts: full focus on the episode

Damn, this show got me teary-eyed again
Mar 11, 2023 7:03 PM
Dec 2022
Oh my god this whole is breaking my heart!!! Everything that everyone said had such emotional it became even wholesome!! What hit me the most was Bakugo opening up, calling Deku by his name, and apologizing!! He's come just a long way!! Everyone said what they needed to say, so it's up to Uraraka to say what she needs to say!!
Mar 11, 2023 7:03 PM

Oct 2008
WOW. speechless. It took 7 years to get to this point but I finally saw Bakugo apologize 😭 And it’s getting REAL. Dannng.
Mar 11, 2023 7:35 PM
Mar 2015
Our boi admits he cannot do everything alone and he has found someone to help him
Mar 11, 2023 7:38 PM

Jul 2013
Beautiful episode. My heart almost couldn't handle it. This was something neither Midoriya or Class 1-A wanted at all, but had to happen in order to not only bring Midoriya back to U.A., but also to make him realize, that it's okay to rely on others and share his heavy burden. I personally loved the way everyone got their moment to tell Midoriya about their feelings, how he helped them in the past, but even more so how important he became as a friend. A friend who has to be saved.

With "You say run" in the background playing Midoriya at first was able to escape with his combination of Black Whip, 45% One for All and Fa Jin to reach Faux 100%. But countermeasure was already planned out with Mina, Tokoyami, Todoroki, Uraraka and Bakugou teamwork to finally let Ida reach Midoriya and not let go of his hand.

The moment which got me really emotional was Bakugou finally telling Midoriya about his true feelings. That he looked down on Midoriya because he was Quirkless and therefor didn't want to accept him. That he tried to feel superior by rejecting him, which resulted in the constant bullying. And that in truth he always felt that Midoriya was stronger than him, especially when they joined U.A.
This was also the first time Bakugou called Midoriya "Izuku", followed by a deep apology, even if Bakugou knows this won't be enough to atone for all he did. You could tell how much this meant to Midoriya. These were the words he needed the most. Shortly after we got to see Thirteens true identity for the first time. She's looks very pretty, if you ask me.

Unfortunately the citizens accommodated at U.A. don't seem to happy about Midoriya's return. I wonder who told them about this in the first place. 

"When heroes suffering, who will protect the heroes?"  

It's such a fitting question for the whole situation since the fight with Shigaraki. Like I said before, wonderful episode and next week it's Uraraka's time to shine. Can't wait.
Natsu88Mar 14, 2023 9:57 PM

Mar 11, 2023 7:55 PM
Jul 2021
I LOVE IT

This episode transmitted many emotions to me that caused it to rain in my room...
Mar 11, 2023 8:31 PM

Jul 2016
Gotta love Todoroki releasing his inner Eren whenever he raises his voice.

Honestly, wish edgy Deku would have lasted longer. Still a great episode with Bakugou stealing the spotlight once again tho.

Thirteen is bae, by the way.
Mar 11, 2023 8:32 PM

Oct 2016
The whole episode got me absolutely choked up, bawling even, fuck man. The manga didn't make me this emotional, but the anime knocked it out of the park. One of the anime's best episodes, if not the best.
Mar 11, 2023 8:37 PM

May 2020
Everyone tries to stop Deku, but fails. It's Iida who stops him, and then comes the emotional part. Bakugo finally admits the reason for his attitude towards Deku. 

Oh my, the people sheltering in UA are doing a strike to not allow Deku back into UA campus. People can get selfish during desperate times.
Mar 11, 2023 8:55 PM

May 2015
bakugo finally grows up
Mar 11, 2023 9:20 PM

Jan 2019
it was too short but it was so heartwarming i hope everything can get resolved i love them so much ughhhh
Mar 11, 2023 10:49 PM
Oct 2014
Very good but where our boi stain at. I need to know what he has to say about the current state of affairs.
Mar 11, 2023 11:04 PM
Mar 2023
Wow the best episode this anime so far ..
I cry when watching this episode .
This season so amazing ..
Bagus banget !
Keren parah !
Mar 11, 2023 11:27 PM

Apr 2015
That's not what I expected Bakugo to say.

The title for the next episode is interesting to say the least.
Mar 12, 2023 12:15 AM

Oct 2010
Thirteen is now best girl tied with Tsutsumi

PiromyslBakugo's development in one of the best in all anime.

Well I've only recently switched to sub for this, but if that's the case dub isn't doing him justice.. hell knows how that will come off when it airs..
But he sounds a lot more Human with the orig VA.
SexyjutsuMar 12, 2023 12:19 AM
Mar 12, 2023 12:43 AM
Dec 2020
best ep i have ever watched
Mar 12, 2023 12:54 AM

Nov 2021

The rest of class 1A:Talking about their own drama's with Deku*

Kaminari: Bruh, take a shower 💀

I'm glad they aren't trying to stop him from walking his path, they just want to walk it with him in danger.

Seeing Bakugo call Deku by his first name and sincerely apologize with a vow, is prime ass character development💯!!

NPC IN THIS ANIME IS ALWAYS ANNOYING 🤦🏻‍♂️ GIVE MAH BOI DEKU SOME REST

Mar 12, 2023 1:03 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Sexyjutsu said:

Well I've only recently switched to sub for this, but if that's the case dub isn't doing him justice.. hell knows how that will come off when it airs..
But he sounds a lot more Human with the orig VA.

This is hillarious cause I've only recently thought Chapin was doing better voicing him. But yeah I'm definetly curious how the dub is gonna handle this, I was not a fan of how they adapted the script KvsD2.

KnightmareNEKO said:

Also, Thirteen is kinda very cute. How old is he? Or is it she… so many questions and so few answers!

There was a mistranslation with the localization calling her a him in the manga extras. She's 29 in the manga currently. And yes she's absolutely cute.
Mar 12, 2023 1:10 AM
Jun 2020
Good episode it was well executed.
Mar 12, 2023 1:38 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
OnePiece7Sh1 said:
I feel like this is a rip off of Dragon Ball when Vegeta admit goku is stronger than him, still an L anime🙄

All anime is a rip off of one another. If it's such an L anime why you wasting your time bro.
Mar 12, 2023 1:48 AM

Feb 2016
I love Ochako, but next chapter will be CRINGE AF because of her, one of the worst manga chapters 😭
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Mar 12, 2023 3:21 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Season 1
Bakugo: worst character

Season 6
Bakugo: best character

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 12, 2023 3:50 AM
Jul 2018
never cried this much watching something
Mar 12, 2023 4:36 AM

Nov 2021
what a great episode! 

this was fucking pathetic tho...

Mar 12, 2023 5:00 AM
Apr 2018
The apology and most importantly bakugo callign him "izuku" just hit on different levels. How far this boy has come, an explosive developement.

"Who's there to protect the hero?" Uraraka comforting deku and saying this statement just defines the episode. 
Kipo0007Mar 12, 2023 5:04 AM
Mar 12, 2023 7:33 AM
Mar 2021
it was like a ova episode they just TALKED
Mar 12, 2023 8:15 AM
Feb 2021
What chapter of the manga comprises this episode?
Mar 12, 2023 8:18 AM
Aug 2021
Bro everyone is spitting right now so far a haven't heard a single good reason why he should stay alone. He really has gotten extremely strong though the fact he overpowers Ragnork says a lot about his strength then his pinpoint precision with his techniques is amazing. The mental capacity to do that is insane, he actually has the mind to be able to deal with these powers with others even if they could wield it I don't think they would be able to use it like Deku. The combination the class had to do just 2 catch up to Deku's speed also proves how fast he is but that combination was amazing. Then when he started crying as Ida held his hand was an emotional moment usually he cries and idc but this one I felt it. Damn Bakugo's character development and speech really hit hard harder than anything anyone else could have said him apologising blew me away. Bruh I want to beat up those citizens so badly WHO THE HELL DO THEY THINK THEY ARE? Seriously if Deku doesn't end up dating her I will actually slap Kohei Horikoshi.
Mar 12, 2023 8:30 AM

Nov 2017
Excellent episode, the fight is OUF! I love his class who do everything to bring him back without forgetting Bakugo's speech and maturity which is SENSATIONAL!
Mar 12, 2023 8:32 AM
Oct 2022
It was Awesomeeeeeeeeee
Mar 12, 2023 9:19 AM
Jan 2018
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Midoriya this exhausted before….. will hey truly be alright, I mean All For One is basically back to full strength now.
Mar 12, 2023 10:28 AM

Nov 2013
ah yes, the inevitable fight between Deku and his classmates... as if Deku couldn't just run the opposite way instead lol also Deku who couldn't stand anymore a minute ago, is gonna solo the class? ok then

while everyone is almost crying trying to restrain him and telling him how they want him back... he still bruteforced his way out of multiple walls of quirks
while flying away, Deku was also sad about leaving them... and his distraction proved fatal, when he crashed into the ice wall created by Shoto
telling them that they can't keep up, almost crying after listening to Tsuyu, Mineta and others, he flied away... while the class members came up with a strange idea to use a cart in a railway and fly up to him lol

Hawks and Endeavor making sure no one else comes between the students time together

Uraraka's speech that no one can hear, no one wants Deku's protection or deniel, they just want to fight alongside him
Bakugo coming for Deku's ass, thinking about how much he needs to tell him ... but first, the fastest member of the class, the class rep, surpassing Deku and telling him the exact same words Deku said back them, making Deku cry for real this time
Deku wanted to throw Iida away but couldn't find the strengh anymore and fainted... getting caught by red riot who still remembers that time when little Deku tried to save Kachan from a villain

Kachan telling him how he tried to bully him to hide his own weakness, how Deku was always stronger than him, even with inferior powers
Kachan apologizing for everything he did and even calling Deku by his actual name, that's cute lol Deku couldn't believe his eyes, this is not the Kachan he knows

with Deku fainting in Bakugo's arms, this battle is won
next, the 13th hero came to tell them all the civilians apart from the bad guys, have been moved to the shelters and how everyone is doing their best, and how the heroes and police can take the task that Deku was doing
the students are all proud of the new UA security system lol
that being said, Deku still thinks he shouldn't be there... and seems like he isn't the only one, people inside complaining, saying they should leave Deku out for their own safety, or how Deku could go to other shelter (wtf, you're scared that he can bring bad things but want him to go to a different shelter to bring the bad things to those instead?)

Deku was turning around, but Uraraka stopped him... the hero protects the people, but who protects the hero?
next episode, is it time for Uraraka to protect Deku from the people who want harm to him?
i remember people saying Uraraka will give them a cool speech, and the next episode preview shows just that
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 12, 2023 10:34 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
EricPaixao said:
What chapter of the manga comprises this episode?

320-322. The anime did a pretty good job. There wasn't really anything cut but there's some details like Deku escaping the ice wall and the "Your Next" being etched onto him that really would've been nice but *shrug* my standards for the anime are low.
Mar 12, 2023 11:09 AM
Feb 2021
the last few eps have been fr fr heat
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2022

144 by FinalFlash18 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2022

241 by FinalFlash18 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stripes - Nov 26, 2022

279 by FinalFlash18 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2022

215 by FinalFlash18 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

220 by narutosister »»
Yesterday, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.