Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 8 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 27, 2023 9:13 AM

Nov 2011
Not going to lie, it feels like Ignlis' personality is going to be pretty much the same for rest of the show since the beginning. No character development at all and she still gets excited to fight strong opponents.

Well, this episode had its share of colorful characters gathered. Ignlis and her fight was kinda flashy I guess but nothing really out of the ordinary. 
Feb 27, 2023 9:41 AM

Dec 2022
we finally found out what makes ripple summon beasts also did only one beast summon
Feb 27, 2023 10:33 AM
Aug 2022
hahaha Oppai Chan 1 & 2.
Feb 27, 2023 10:34 AM

Oct 2017
I like Yua senpai, she's amusing and her nicknames too.
Feb 27, 2023 11:45 AM
Jun 2021
Stark700 said:
Not going to lie, it feels like Ignlis' personality is going to be pretty much the same for rest of the show since the beginning. No character development at all and she still gets excited to fight strong opponents.

Well, this episode had its share of colorful characters gathered. Ignlis and her fight was kinda flashy I guess but nothing really out of the ordinary. 
It's normal. She already lived an entire life and died of old age, you can't expect someone to change drastically after that. In term of evolution, Rafinha is more interesting to follow.
Feb 27, 2023 11:45 AM

Jul 2017
The guest that is the Hyral Menas, Ripple, though she's the strongest student of all, she's the entity to protect from the magicite beasts. Though Silva likes to pick on the weak, the strongest 2nd year Yua mocks him from her monotony. And when the beasts come, Inglis easily impresses of her athletics, and the others follow up, adding more fuel to the fire against the Special-class Rune Senpai. Even Yua shines being matching together with Inglis, though she's not that good with remembering names. Hah, Oppai-chan, that's a good nickname amidst the embarrassment though and matching with Leone for No. 2.

Leone being handed a Greater Artifact from Theodore, with the Rune matching to her aura. Wiht that, the void is created and Inglis can start her friendly face-off against Ripple. Both are strong, but it's a matter of who is able to be on the offensive, and Inglis feels a constant push-back against Ripple's shot range, only to overcome with her spatial orientation. The most important part is knowing how Ripple can inadvertently incur magicite beasts by absorbing Special-class Rune mana from Holy Knights, and this seems like an effect that will not wear away from her.

Interesting lore, even if it was miniscule.
Feb 27, 2023 11:55 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
It wouldn't be Chris's morning run if she wasn't showing off i guess. Looks like their upperclassman are also full of interesting characters. Its funny that Yua is the complete opposite of Chris in that she has power but prefers not to use it. What a nickname that Chris gained. But using a parallel space as their stage was a smart move. The fight between Ripple and Chris though was a pretty close one. While also providing some interesting clues to Ripple's mysterious illness as well. But before that looks like they need to address the giant that showed up first. Overall good blend of action and lore expansion with Yua being the most interesting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2023 12:16 PM
Jun 2021
it seems that the animators never played chess in their life lol A bit hard to checkmate someone with only one King on the board.
Feb 27, 2023 12:16 PM

Feb 2019
“Oppai-chan” is a perfectly fitting nickname for inglis lmao.

Silva-senpai is another entitled classist prick. A lot of them in this world who can’t see beyond artificial roles and titles. After Chris performance during the exam I don’t think he’ll be talking more shit tho.

Chris v Ripple was pretty close, too bad for Chris we didn’t get to see the ending :/ new magic beast to take care of next week, can’t wait
Marinate1016Feb 27, 2023 12:30 PM
Feb 27, 2023 12:41 PM

Jul 2015
Oppai chan fits Inglis perfectly xD
Feb 27, 2023 1:13 PM

Nov 2016
Teehee with a poker face. Yua senpai's lack of enthusiasm paired with her strength is pretty funny. Deadpan characters ftw.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 27, 2023 1:26 PM

Sep 2018
This whole battle crazed personality is not as endearing or amusing as this anime makes it out to be. Shit is getting real old. Any and every time she's on screen, it's the same dull repetitive scene.

It's also got to be the lamest reincarnated or gender bend story I've seen in anime yet, this garbage show could have been done without it and barely anything would have changed lol...

Let's also not forget the boring narrative, pretty uninteresting so far.
Feb 27, 2023 1:48 PM

Jun 2016
MegamiRem said:
I like Yua senpai, she's amusing and her nicknames too.

She also has Tomita Miyu's kuudere voice, that's perfection.
Feb 27, 2023 2:00 PM
Jun 2021
GakutoDeathGlare said:
This whole battle crazed personality is not as endearing or amusing as this anime makes it out to be. Shit is getting real old. Any and every time she's on screen, it's the same dull repetitive scene.

It's also got to be the lamest reincarnated or gender bend story I've seen in anime yet, this garbage show could have been done without it and barely anything would have changed lol...

The story looks very light and funny with a funny protagonist until now, but when the story goes darker (and the premise from earlier episodes tends to show that), a lighter protagonist will touch a greater audience than a dark one, with how much the story darkens later on.
Feb 27, 2023 2:26 PM

Dec 2013
Yua seems like a fun addition to the show, it is also nice she is pretty strong.
Feb 27, 2023 2:41 PM

Sep 2018
groudonvert said:
GakutoDeathGlare said:

The story looks very light and funny with a funny protagonist until now, but when the story goes darker (and the premise from earlier episodes tends to show that), a lighter protagonist will touch a greater audience than a dark one, with how much the story darkens later on.
Thanks, I am now enlightened lol... Done with the Spider anime shilling, now it's this show? Gimme a break XD

Feb 27, 2023 3:03 PM
Jun 2021
GakutoDeathGlare said:
groudonvert said:
Thanks, I am now enlightened lol... Done with the Spider anime shilling, now it's this show? Gimme a break XD

I think I enjoy this one even more than So I'm a Spider so what? (That is one of my favorite Isekai). If the whole reincarnation/Isekai thing is better done in the spider story (and it's better in the long run), there's few passage that I don't like in Reborn to Master the Blade, where I don't like the labyrinth arc in the other one.
Feb 27, 2023 4:31 PM
Mar 2022
I love how ripple literally just pulled out the rari for the duel
Feb 27, 2023 5:05 PM

Feb 2019
Yua's spot-on in her naming game lol
Feb 27, 2023 5:08 PM
Jul 2018
Im surprised everyone else kind of got bored of it
Feb 27, 2023 5:35 PM

Apr 2015
GakutoDeathGlare said:

ngl I'm also kind of bored watching this for largely the same reasons. This story takes advantage of the genderbend element in the weakest way I've seen so far.

The mc kind of reminds me of Kelvin from Black Summoner for being a "Battle Junkie." Which isn't interesting in itself to me at all. It's overplayed.
Feb 27, 2023 5:38 PM
Sep 2021
The animation is unfortunately getting worse with each episode :/ not every show has to have God tier animation obviously but a lot of the animations are lazy, non engaging, and honestly straight up hard to watch. Not to mention that God awful CGI for the magicite beasts.
Feb 27, 2023 6:23 PM

Dec 2022
favorite part was when The Hero King used GUM GUM GATLING!
Feb 27, 2023 6:24 PM

May 2019
Heh, Chris' nickname is "boobs" lol and Leone is #2. Chris' obsession with fighting continues and she has a one on one with Ripple which ended abruptly. It's too bad Leone couldn't keep up the void room since a huge monster spawned in the school and caused damage. I'm thinking Chris will be excited to fight this new monster.
Feb 27, 2023 10:29 PM
Apr 2013
Dammit. Looks like we got cliffhanged hard this time...

Anyway so the episode was mostly an excuse for us to have a spar between chris and ripple. The last few eps have been a bit uh, different, so to speak.
Ripple is so cute, poor thing. They haven't really said much about resolving the situation so hopefully it doesnt get dragged out too long.

Let's see. I mean I kinda forgor they were going back to the academy, so something like that. 

I'll confess that I've been skipping the OP everytime since the first time or so, apparently chris does use an ice blade there as well.
Still, so far aside from that mask guy (and the brigade hasnt shown up in what, 4 eps now), chris has hardly had any issues.
(It feels a bit weird saying chris since basically only rani says that now, everyone else says inglis normally)

Since this is an academy there actually are senior students, they dont seem to be a slouch themselves. Though of course they can't hold a candle to chris and co.
Still, I wasnt expecting to see a gun of all things, but maybe I should have known better.

And not just one gun, or two, but three. I sure wasnt expecting ripple to be a gun user of all things. Chris's fight against eris was all the way back in ep 2, hard to believe its been so long, I can barely even remember how it went.
Apparently it never occurred to me, not sure if the runes are interchangeable, but the users themselves can change what artifact they are using.

It's too bad that leone couldn't handle it and we got quite a big cliffhanger at the end. Hmm.

Still, chris going full op mode and deflecting THREE bullets back at ripple was kinda crazy. Though, I think a few eps back she even caught a sword with like what two fingers?
I do wish the other girls would get a bit of action time as well but probably next ep.

Also the random chess showing up is kind of hilarious, even in anime eh.
Feb 27, 2023 10:49 PM
Jun 2021
CocoaGalaxy said:

Apparently it never occurred to me, not sure if the runes are interchangeable, but the users themselves can change what artifact they are using.

Actually they can't. Only those with special runes can, because they have to wield an Hyral Meance that can be any weapon and few are available.
Feb 27, 2023 11:23 PM
Apr 2013
groudonvert said:
CocoaGalaxy said:

Actually they can't. Only those with special runes can, because they have to wield an Hyral Meance that can be any weapon and few are available.

I meant the part where leone was creating the thingy. Or something like that, but who knows.
Feb 28, 2023 12:08 AM
Jun 2021
Oh right, you can have multiple gifts in a lone artifact (like Miriella who has at least 2 different gifts).
Feb 28, 2023 12:09 AM
Personified

Sep 2022
The strongest students from each respective year are gathered as part of a security team for Ripple who just arrived at the academy. We meet Silva, a very cocky 3rd year student who likes to pick on weaker people and also the strongest 2nd year, Yua who actually beat Silva 1 on 1 previously. Yua is also a contender for best girl. She can't be arsed with anything, is incredibly powerful (someone who can match Inglis's strength, so pretty damn strong), her voice, her looks and most importantly the nicknames! Oppai chan and Oppai 2 lol, unlucky Inglis and Leone :) 

We soon get to see their skills as Ripple passes out again and more magicite beasts appear. Bro, when they all ganged up on Silva who told them not to lay a hand on the beasts and to let him and the 3rd years deal with it was kinda funny. "yes, so I used my feet instead", "I used my bow", "I swung my spear and hit one", "I hit one with my sword" lol. Inglis also impressed all the male seniors present apart from Silva as well.

Its now the 1st years turn to look after Ripple and after some chess Inglis as usual asks Ripple for a spar and she agrees. Using a sword that Theodore made (that allows the user to teleport anyone nearby to another dimension) Leone moves everyone into a purple coloured dimension similar to the one on the test not long ago. The fight was pretty good, Ripple even dual wielding revolvers at one point but Inglis got the upper hand and the fight didn't technically end but, because of Ripple crashing into the barrier the principal made we find out why and how Ripple passes out. At the end she does so and Leone unable to hold them in that dimension for much longer moves them back to reality and the Magicite beasts spawn in the school. 

Trouble next episode!!

Feb 28, 2023 11:22 AM

Nov 2013
everyone doing a long running after an already hard training, and all of them are about to collapse... except Chris, who can even carry the teacher and Ripple while running , damn this girl is too strong

the strrongest people from each class year are now together to discuss the protection of Ripple, but it seems there's a senpai who is quite rude to Chris and Leone
ofc Chris took this chance to challenge him to a fight lol expected
there's another sleepy squire, Yua, who just wants to get the hell out and go back to sleep... and a teehee with a poker face LOL
she also doesn't want to bully the weak senpai HAHAHAHA she did beat him before
guess having a special rune and a strong brother, doesn't automatically make him feared by other students ...

Ripple started to pant and ended up fainting, it's time to beat some monsters
the senpai wanted to show off, so he told the 1st and 2nd years to "not lay their hands" on the monsters, so Chris used her kick instead HAHAHA dude please
the other guys talking about how strong and cute she is, the senpai ins't very happy
next, Rafinha is the one to throw some insults into the senpai, with how everyone is supposed to work together and not be selfish and show off, baka senpai being told off by a 1st year lmfao
same for Yua, Rani made her wake up, and now she is showing off even more than Chris , but she refuses any mendokusai battles with other humans
the other girls also accidently hit monsters with their weapons cough cough
Yua so sleepy that she can't remember people's names... so Chris will be Oppai-chan lols
the other girls also got some nicknames, like dog ears, spike, oppai chan #2 or demon

as soon as Ripple sad she wanted to move, Chris didn't waste any time... let's go for a fight lol her brain doesn't think about much else

Leone got an atifact that can be used to teleport people to another dimension, that will make them not destroy the school, and Leone has the most affinity with it ... and this fight is also a good test for that dimension

Inglis with her fast punchs and Ripple who dodged them all
next Ripple got her gun and Inglis had to dodge some, but since she was not eficient enough at dodging it, she needed a sword to protect her
good thing the barrier can still save the people, as long as they don't go overboard... but Chris doesn't listen to the teacher lols the poor teacher just can't catch a break with her

Inglis wazs trying her best to catch up with the jumping dog eared girl, but out of nowhere, a second gun to complicate things
after a few seconds of getting hit, Chris thought about placing herself sideways, so the bullets had to come straight at that little spot in front of her... which then got reflected back at Ripple... and Chris went straight for a body slam while Ripple was still dodging the bullets ... lol at the way she sent Ripple flying

for some reason Ripple sucked the barrier mana, so they tried some other stuff, while poor Chris just wanted to continue the fight
Miriela with angel wings, oh my, how cute
Ripple quickly destroyed those wings tho, her ability to adapt to holy kinght runes have been distorted, and she is absorbing magic without wanting to...that's possibly the problem with her and why she has been feeling bad
she fainted again, and what a bad timing, Leone magic is gone, so they destroyed the principal's room

Yua's also gave Miriela a nickname, the youth-faking principal :D
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Feb 28, 2023 12:15 PM
Jun 2021
winddevil1 said:
Yua's also gave Miriela a nickname, the youth-faking principal :D
The French version is very good too if you have the reference : "Dirlolita" (Dirlo is a nickname in French for the principal).
Feb 28, 2023 11:17 PM

Oct 2013
this show is soooooo boring. how is it master the blade she hits everything half the time and she was already OP as fuck at birth.

the only good part this episode was Yua, can we just switch to her as the MC!
Mar 1, 2023 1:27 AM

May 2015
Chris is always challenging herself, from fighting whilst secretly under the effects of high gravity to battling Ripple. It's always a blast to watch. Yua is a pretty silly new character. Very strong but also very low energy! Silva is very prideful, which isn't shocking when he has a "special tier" rune! Too bad our cast defies the logical ranking system everyone else is operating on! With more about Ripples curse being understood, and a huge enemy coming from it. I'm hoping Chris can resolve it once and for all!
Mar 1, 2023 1:10 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
of course none of the upperclassmen were girls
Mar 1, 2023 1:25 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Collins89 said:
this show is soooooo boring. how is it master the blade she hits everything half the time and she was already OP as fuck at birth.

i've been saying this alot lately...

i'd never realized till relativly recently how boring as fuck i find the OP/can't lose/struggle MC trope... EVEN IF the MC is hot af like in this case... i mean, shes my favorite character of the season and im still annoyed lol

not to mention this show is just getting bland... no risk whatsoever, just the same safe shit over and over again... as with many shows nowadays... especially isekai/reincarnation

god.. the anime boomer i never thought i'd become is coming out again....

thank fuck im simping so hard for Inglis and i like most of the characters 

EcchiGodMamsterMar 1, 2023 1:30 PM
Mar 1, 2023 1:53 PM
Mar 2023
EcchiGodMamster said:
[quote=i've been saying this alot lately...i'd never realized till relativly recently how boring as fuck i find the OP/can't lose/struggle MC trope... EVEN IF the MC is hot af like in this case... i mean, shes my favorite character of the season and im still annoyed lolnot to mention this show is just getting bland... no risk whatsoever, just the same safe shit over and over again... as with many shows nowadays... especially isekai/reincarnationgod.. the anime boomer i never thought i'd become is coming out again....thank fuck im simping so hard for Inglis and i like most of the characters  message=68715615]EcchiGodMamster
this said:
Collins89
Collins89 said:

i'd never realized till relativly recently how boring as fuck i find the OP/can't lose/struggle MC trope... EVEN IF the MC is hot af like in this case... i mean, shes my favorite character of the season and im still annoyed lol

not to mention this show is just getting bland... no risk whatsoever, just the same safe shit over and over again... as with many shows nowadays... especially isekai/reincarnation

[/quote]I don't believe in creating an account just to comment. 

Yeah, I totally agree with you! 

The whole show and most of the isekai genre are getting out of control. It's just either plain and tasteless wish fulfillment with no real substance or just same pattern all over. There are plenty of other underated web novels that explore true "fantasy" and don't follow the same old mainstream patterns of a dude getting reincarnated, capital, demi-human or other bullshit.
Mar 1, 2023 1:59 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
korwk said:
EcchiGodMamster said:
[quote=i've been saying this alot lately...i'd never realized till relativly recently how boring as fuck i find the OP/can't lose/struggle MC trope... EVEN IF the MC is hot af like in this case... i mean, shes my favorite character of the season and im still annoyed lolnot to mention this show is just getting bland... no risk whatsoever, just the same safe shit over and over again... as with many shows nowadays... especially isekai/reincarnationgod.. the anime boomer i never thought i'd become is coming out again....thank fuck im simping so hard for Inglis and i like most of the characters  message=68715615]EcchiGodMamster
Collins89 said:

I don't believe in creating an account just to comment. 

Yeah, I totally agree with you! 

The whole show and most of the isekai genre are getting out of control. It's just either plain and tasteless wish fulfillment with no real substance or just same pattern all over. There are plenty of other underated web novels that explore true "fantasy" and don't follow the same old mainstream patterns of a dude getting reincarnated, capital, demi-human or other bullshit.[/quote]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there could be 1000 new potential hit/cultured manga out there that AREN'T

isekai/reincarnation

medieval fantasy setting

OP/unbeatable MC

same kinds of monsters

castle

knights

Demon Lord

same basic plot, "omg, look how strong he/she is"

yet they just keep pumping them out and theres more coming... how is Japan not tired of this... its been like 8 years now....

i said it once and ill say it again.. you know its bad when im simping for the MC and im still complaining about how riskless the show is
Mar 1, 2023 2:46 PM
Mar 2023
EcchiGodMamster said:

isekai/reincarnation

medieval fantasy setting

OP/unbeatable MC

same kinds of monsters

castle

knights

Demon Lord

yet they just keep pumping them out and theres more coming... how is Japan not tired of this... its been like 8 years now....

i said it once and ill say it again.. you know its bad when im simping for the MC and im still complaining about how riskless the show is

I hope they choose to create original, well-constructed fantasy content rather than this one-of-a-kind.

Anyway, this show could be improved by removing unnecessary elements from the earlier story, improving the pacing, and avoiding awkward moments during fight scenes.

While most of the characters are decent and not too annoying, they still fell two-dimensional.

By the way, how does replying on this website work? Sometimes there are bugs that prevent me from typing anything.

Mar 1, 2023 3:21 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
korwk said:
EcchiGodMamster said:

isekai/reincarnation

medieval fantasy setting

OP/unbeatable MC

same kinds of monsters

castle

knights

Demon Lord

I hope they choose to create original, well-constructed fantasy content rather than this one-of-a-kind.

Anyway, this show could be improved by removing unnecessary elements from the earlier story, improving the pacing, and avoiding awkward moments during fight scenes.

While most of the characters are decent and not too annoying, they still fell two-dimensional.

By the way, how does replying on this website work? Sometimes there are bugs that prevent me from typing anything.

i've just... never seen something as bland as a MC that can't lose... and yea.. it only gets worse when most are in essentially the same setting

um.. i was having issues with responding to one guy as everytime i tried responding to him my page would freeze, but that was just him

so idk
Mar 1, 2023 9:07 PM

Jul 2011
Chris and the other girls were really annoying in this episode. I get why they did it, but it comes off the wrong way. Makes them come off as pity, or something like that.
Mar 1, 2023 9:26 PM
Jun 2021
EcchiGodMamster said:
korwk said:

i've just... never seen something as bland as a MC that can't lose... and yea.. it only gets worse when most are in essentially the same setting
Inglis never really loses in the term of it, but she trains herself all the time to improve herself (mostly offscreen though :( ).

At the very least, the other girls are not too much dependant of Inglis and have their own battles later on (without her I mean).
Mar 2, 2023 6:16 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
groudonvert said:
EcchiGodMamster said:

Inglis never really loses in the term of it, but she trains herself all the time to improve herself (mostly offscreen though :( ).

At the very least, the other girls are not too much dependant of Inglis and have their own battles later on (without her I mean).

Outside being a girl and hot af, which is my bias.. Inglis is far more interesting than the normal OP isekai and or reincarnation lead for those reasons.. plus she doesn't just one shot everyone, though again... still kinda annoying how broken she is 

Those fights better be against other girls,  if they're against dudes well than my interest is lost

EcchiGodMamsterMar 2, 2023 6:20 AM
Mar 3, 2023 2:17 AM

Oct 2008
I like Yua...so Kuudere! and hates remembering names!
3/5.

Mar 4, 2023 1:27 PM

Nov 2012
I really like this anime and MagiRevo as well. In both cases, I started reading manga before the anime were announced. Cute female protagonists are something I'm attracted to. (‾◡◝)

Inglis is really powerful, that we saw in previous episodes (she even one shots enemies with her fingers, without compromising her beautiful evening dress), but now we know, that both Yua and Ripple (about both of which we don't know much) are pretty powerful as well. However, Inglis is probably number #1. Both Ripple and Inglis can magically craft weapons on spot. Both Yua and Inglis can destroy a Magicite beast with one kick or one punch, which is very impressive.

This academy is probably the best place to put Ripple in her current situation. We now know, that Hyral Menases can only take powers from holy knights with Special-class Runes, like Miliera or Silva. And after Ripple takes power from someone with a Special-class Rune, she feels sick, lies on the floor and Magicite beasts appear nearby. So it's best, if it happens in a well enclosed space, from which they can't escape. The episode ended with such enclosed space breaking up (because Leone couldn't maintain it anymore, using the sword-like Greater Artifact from the Highland emissary Theodore) and a huge, white, demi-human Magicite beast appearing, against which they are going to fight in Episode 9, so Inglis is certainly very happy, but principal Miliera is obviously not.

We now also know, that chess exists in that world, and that they sometimes play it. We still don't know many things about life at the Royal Knights' Academy or about the coastal capital city Almen (which seems pretty large). Lyn-chan appeared only for a brief moment from Leone's boobs, during the middle of the episode, so she doesn't play a major role. And what about the dragon that was transported over the air to somewhere near the border? According to MyAnimeList database, there will be 12 episodes in total, so there's episode 9, 10, 11 and 12 left. Not that many to be honest, it could easily be longer.
Mar 4, 2023 1:30 PM

Nov 2009
LOL this Yua... she's kinda funny.

She sounds lazy like, but actually have a quite funny personality.

___ ___ ___

LOL @ all the girls attacking the Magibeasts just to spite the glasses dude.

Seriously tho... poor Magibeats... one of them got send head into the ceiling and the rest are turned into soccer balls... OOF.

Oppai-chan, nice name there. LOL

___ ___ ___

And that timing... WTF, the sword dimension artifact runs out of power just as they were testing Ripple's condition and found how it summons magibeasts...

Welp, gotta work on making a better artifact.

RIP the building again tho...

They should just invent a artifact that can repair buildings, LOL (REPARIO)
amlgMar 4, 2023 1:37 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 4, 2023 4:46 PM
Jun 2021
Coxphire said:
According to MyAnimeList database, there will be 12 episodes in total, so there's episode 9, 10, 11 and 12 left. Not that many to be honest, it could easily be longer.
Currently there's enough material for a second season of 24 episodes, just with what is introduced in the first season xD

amlg said:
And that timing... WTF, the sword dimension artifact runs out of power just as they were testing Ripple's condition and found how it summons magibeasts...

Welp, gotta work on making a better artifact.

Actually, it's Leone who had no stamina left to maintain the dimension (still a bad timing though).
Mar 6, 2023 11:01 PM
Oct 2019
Here it comes, the annoying glasses dude.

Oppai-chan LMAO

Oh shit finally she using Blade.
Mar 7, 2023 5:38 PM

Mar 2010
Not the greatest episode.. fanservice wasn't even good either. eh

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 9, 2023 11:45 AM

Aug 2019
With Ripple being moved to the academy, a group of students have been selected to take care of her and the magicite beasts that appear when she passes out. Through this group, we meet Silva, a supposed special rune knight who sucks majorly, and Yua who's actually pretty strong. Like they seem like they could match Inglis in strength.

Inglis and her friends called in by the principal later in the episode to have a sparring match with Ripple, and for Leone to test a new artifact which isolates the enemy in a pocket reality which is pretty cool as this means she can avoid any unnecessary damage to her surroundings. By the end of this fight however, they realize that Ripple absorbs mana from people with special runes, which causes her to pass out and summon more magicite beasts. Just as Ripple passes out and begins to summon more magicite beasts, Leone's pocket reality collapses, and the magicite beasts are released into the academy.

Loved this episode! I love Yua so much lol and I love that panel at the end as always XD
Mar 27, 2023 10:01 PM
Nov 2022
it's getting cringe
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2023

106 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 2, 7:44 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2023

40 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 2, 7:39 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2023

65 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 2, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2023

44 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 2, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2023

54 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 1, 11:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.