Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 25, 2023 4:30 PM

Nov 2016
Sanji season! Always a treat when the best cook in the world is cooking kicking ass. He had a good showing. Grill shot was dope and his durability is now on another level.

He isn't the only drippy man this episode, Gucci is back. CP0 is a regular in every arc since Dressrosa.

Robin x Brook combi = love. Need more of that. Brook gotta step up especially now that Lucci and CP is gunning for Robin again.

Yamato's wolf form is also pretty nice.

Queen is such a clown xD Oda was wilding again with the Ancient Zoan users(not just the Smile's) The anime made him extra goofy, which is fine since Sanji's fights had some silly aspects to them (Bon-chan, Jabura and Absalom)

Now I'm looking forward to Killer. Luckily there's enough time to wait..I mean for the staff to polish.

FMmatronFeb 26, 2023 6:07 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 25, 2023 5:22 PM

Sep 2015
GOD THE ANIMATION OF YAMATOS FURRY TRANSFORMATION IS SO HIDEOUS AND DISGUSTING ON ALL LEVELS, RUINED THE CHARACTER!!
*BLAAAAGH!!!* Yamatos furry form is back to ruin my eyes again. Would've been a lot better if Yamato retained her base looks with no hair/snout with the transformation, but nope, we get this instead. Making her looks forgettable. Another mistake of an episode in my book added to my own authentic signature. I hate this episode so much already.

August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Feb 25, 2023 5:30 PM

Sep 2013
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
GOD THE ANIMATION OF YAMATOS FURRY TRANSFORMATION IS SO HIDEOUS AND DISGUSTING ON ALL LEVELS, RUINED THE CHARACTER!!
*BLAAAAGH!!!* Yamatos furry form is back to ruin my eyes again. Would've been a lot better if Yamato retained her base looks with no hair/snout with the transformation, but nope, we get this instead. Making her looks forgettable. Another mistake of an episode in my book added to my own authentic signature. I hate this episode so much already.

I gotta commend you for your dedication towards this, I swear every thread I’ve seen you’re always talking about Yamato’s hybrid form. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ The show is like Yamato Piece for you.
Feb 25, 2023 5:41 PM

Sep 2020
I didn't think there would be a new episode this week. I'll watch it early tomorrow morning as usual.

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Feb 25, 2023 5:42 PM

Sep 2015
Shiroyasha9175 said:
AhriTheS3xyFox said:

I gotta commend you for your dedication towards this, I swear every thread I’ve seen you’re always talking about Yamato’s hybrid form. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ The show is like Yamato Piece for you.

When you follow this series for 990+ episodes, and get a character that is so unique in its design and personality, especially the sideboobs. ALL FOR IT TO BE RUINED BY ONE THING?! Of course I would get triggered over this.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Feb 25, 2023 6:30 PM

Apr 2016
Queen shooting out his neck and the Bracchio Launcher is still one of the best moments in the arc LOL
I love the drama with Sanji, good stuff
Feb 25, 2023 6:44 PM

Apr 2014
Sanji going to be something he does not want to be. Oh dear.
Feb 25, 2023 7:20 PM

Aug 2019
Solid episode this week other than the usual ugly-ass CGI that Toei keeps using for dragons. Sanji's scenes were great as was the CP0 stuff. I really liked the added emphasis placed on Lucci since the corresponding manga panels didn't do him enough justice imo. Speaking of which, this episode almost adapted an entire chapter, so kudos.
Feb 25, 2023 7:30 PM

Oct 2017
Queen's special technique was quite something lmao.
Feb 25, 2023 8:19 PM

Apr 2022
goofy one piece is one piece at it's finest. queen's attack was so jokes, and then the whole thing with him getting hit by his own missiles.
sanji's enhancement finally awakening, but sad from sanji's pov since he took pride in being the most human.
overall solid episode, also thanks to the addition of yamato's hybrid form hehe.

2-week break after the next episode ahh, gotta savor it next week.
Feb 25, 2023 8:19 PM
Apr 2021
Sanji awaking his Germa genes is insane
Feb 25, 2023 8:38 PM
Jul 2021
wait? wasn't it delayed?
Feb 25, 2023 8:39 PM
Dec 2021
pacing of this show sucks donkey D
Feb 25, 2023 8:42 PM

Jul 2013
Momonosuke trying to create stronger fire clouds as Kaido will definitely become a race against time. I wonder what Yamato plans to do against such a enormous amount of explosives. I have to admit, that she looks very pretty in her wolf form.

The conversation between Rob Lucci and the other CP0 member was quite interesting. So not only does the government wants to gain control over Wano in the case that Kaido loses the fight, they'll also try capturing Nico Robin for the second time. As worn out as everyone will be, it's hard to tell who could even stop the CP0.

Brook is such a gentlemen and I really dig the dynamic between him and Robin <3

First of all what in the hell is up with Queen? He shot himself out of his cyborg body and became some sort of snake? I was as surprised as anyone else when that happened. Even more unexpected was the fact that Sanji became super human, like his siblings? But why now? If he always had this kind of body, why did it last so long until it got noticeable for him?

Hopefully we get an answer next week.

Feb 25, 2023 8:42 PM

Nov 2012
Lucci has a hard on for Robin.  The one that got away.  I loved when the CP guy said he couldn't imaging Kaido losing and Lucci said,"I'm sure you can't" like yeah I couldn't imaging myself losing either but..!

#3 has awakened much to his dismay.

dragynfaerieFeb 26, 2023 12:50 AM
Feb 25, 2023 9:13 PM

Feb 2022
Episode title: "The Two Arms in Crisis"

Zoro wasn't even in the episode lmao. Who comes up with these titles...
Feb 25, 2023 10:04 PM

Apr 2022
Taynix said:

lmao shouldn't be arms anyway, they're known as "the wings."
Feb 25, 2023 10:13 PM

Feb 2022
ryzxgum said:
Taynix said:

lmao shouldn't be arms anyway, they're known as "the wings."
Yeah that’s a weird translation on Crunchyroll’s part, “wings of the Pirate King” sounds way cooler than arms anyways.
Feb 25, 2023 10:47 PM

Sep 2020
*Pretends to be shocked* Ooh Lucio, Kaku, and that mysterious chick from WCI. I don't care too much for Lucci but I would very much like to see a rematch of Zoro vs Kaku.

This is the first time in a long time that I've actually chuckled at a Brook joke. I knew it was coming and yet I chuckled. It could just be a symptom of the fact that it's 1:46 AM right now. Also, Queen with that Fist of the North star reference LMAO.

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Feb 25, 2023 10:50 PM

Sep 2020
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
Shiroyasha9175 said:

When you follow this series for 990+ episodes, and get a character that is so unique in its design and personality, especially the sideboobs. ALL FOR IT TO BE RUINED BY ONE THING?! Of course I would get triggered over this.
I can't believe you haven't complained about how Yamato's face in her original form has been sagging for the past couple of episodes, it looks so bizarre.

Feb 25, 2023 11:01 PM

Sep 2015
samsince04 said:
AhriTheS3xyFox said:

I can't believe you haven't complained about how Yamato's face in her original form has been sagging for the past couple of episodes, it looks so bizarre.

It can't be helped, every episode with different directors will always have different styles. Back then I complained about how inconsistent Monets face was back when I watched Punk Hazard.

Feb 25, 2023 11:40 PM
Sep 2017
That's how dinosaurs hunted in ancient times
Feb 26, 2023 12:58 AM

Jul 2021
Lucci is still on the search for Robin xD Sanji's moment were great. 
Feb 26, 2023 2:12 AM
Feb 2023
one piece is on a break for 3 weeks
Feb 26, 2023 3:32 AM
Dec 2022
Sanji san ๐Ÿฅบsolos โค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Feb 26, 2023 3:34 AM
Aug 2021
My 2 thoughts on this episode.

1. Giving Rob Lucci and his old crew a position to lead Cipher Pol 0 really ruined it because they already lost to a weaker Straw Hats. Robin said Cipher Pol 0 is the strongest unit so i expect admiral level members to lead it and giving them a tough fight. I really thought that mysterious red eyed Cipher guy hiding in Onigashima was the strongest boss all this time because he gives off that vibe and also appeared when Linlin was a child (the episode where the trafficker nun tried to sell her to him in the ship).

2. Watching this episode made me realize that Sanji never had a serious duel that looked like he was struggling all this time until Wano (1000+ episodes later) so no wonder why he got shocked seeing his true ability after fighting a Yonko second commander. I expect similar shock from Zoro when he discovers he has Supreme Haki after he denied what Kaido said because the only time he struggled was against Kuma in pre-timeskip!
Feb 26, 2023 4:12 AM

Sep 2020
AhriTheS3xyFox said:

lmfaooooo. you're hilarious lol wtf. it did look disgusting
One Piece Episodes 1018 & 1027 were a mistake and 1033 brought salvation. -DrippySid

Feb 26, 2023 4:19 AM

Sep 2020
FMmatron said:
Sanji season! Always a treat when the best cook in the world is cooking kicking ass. He had a good showing. Grill shot was dope and his durability is now on another level.

He isn't the only drippy man this episode, Gucci is back. CP0 is a regular in every arc since Dressrosa.

Robin x Brook combi = love. Need more of that.

Yamato's wolf form is also pretty nice.

Queen is such a clown xD Oda was wilding again with the Ancient Zoan users(not just the Smile's) The anime made him extra goofy, which is fine since Sanji's fights had some silly aspects to them (Bon-chan, Jabura and Absalom)

Now I'm looking forward to Killer.

Bro you hoped kid and law would get same love as luffy....
Now look killer is also getting love. It's almost certain that kid and law vs bm fight is gonna be fire.
One Piece Episodes 1018 & 1027 were a mistake and 1033 brought salvation. -DrippySid

Feb 26, 2023 4:22 AM
May 2017
They don't know how to divide serious moments and funny moments.

And to complement it, it's impossible to immerse yourself in the story, because the episode has a 5-minute introduction and the remaining 15 minutes are divided into multiple parts. This division takes all the immersion out of the fights and they are extremely empty.
Feb 26, 2023 5:40 AM

Apr 2018
Great episode for Sanji. also can't forget the duo scenes between Robin and Brook. Always nice to see them together, but yeah, Lucci gotta ruin that shit.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Feb 26, 2023 6:31 AM

Dec 2012
Loved Sanji potential unlock! Rest of the episode was a bit of a drag.
Feb 26, 2023 6:34 AM
Jul 2013
Olv, a Sanji se le activaron los poderes/genes de los Germa 66; algo que mas que una bendición/suerte, es una mentada/desgracia para Sanji. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
Feb 26, 2023 8:23 AM

Nov 2020
one piece is a joke of a show lol, just kill of the cringelord sanji and stop protecting his sorry/useless ass with the plot armor.
Feb 26, 2023 9:20 AM
Aug 2021
finally, sanji is here
Feb 26, 2023 9:40 AM

Sep 2015
Drippysid said:
AhriTheS3xyFox said:

Thank god, someone like you understands me, compare it to ultis hybrid form, she STILL retains her base looks, and actually gives off the "hybrid" meaning half human and half whichever creature,living being or animal. Even my all time favourite bud FMmatron has stated that he thinks Black Marias hybrid form is better than Yamatos. Except Black Maria is an actual goddamn hybrid for, but instead Yamato is just s traight up furry form. Let this sink in.

Feb 26, 2023 10:03 AM

Jun 2014
thebrentinator24 said:
Hopefully this marks the end of OP complaining every episode about hybrid Yamato.

This week it technically isn't OP but I didn't feel like changing the name. 

Anyway, this aged horribly, I forgot hybrid Yamato still has more screen time so it looks like the complaints will continue.....
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 26, 2023 11:56 AM
Jan 2021
Momonosuke tries to make Flame Clouds, but so far it’s not working out. Yamato decides to head out to the Armory in order to dispose of the explosives and avoid the worst possible scenario. Before he does so, he assures Momonosuke that he surely can do stop Onigashima and save the Land of Wano, just as Kozuki Oden did in the past. After all, he is Kozuki Momonosuke, the son of Kozuki Oden and the man who will become the Shogun of Wano!

Next we have a conversation between Rob Lucci and some other members of Cipher Aigis Zero. Lucci is informed of Momonosuke’s presence in the fact of a pink dragon appearing. Apparently there is a plan for the government to take control of Wano in the case that Kaido loses (in which he will because Luffy is going to kick his ass). This won’t work out. I know Luffy won’t stand for this and will fight the entire world if he has to in order for Wano to be truly free! He won’t break his promise to Otama. For some reason, one of the Cipher guys believes that Luffy’s side will lose. They have no idea what kind of badassery that The Fifth Emperor is truly capable of.

Some of Kaido’s men come after Brook and Robin, but Brook makes quick work of some of them. That reminds me that the higher ups in the government made an order to capture Robin. Yeah… that’s not happening.

Momo is still failing to create Flame Clouds, but he hasn’t given up yet. He thinks about the innocent people down below and he won’t give up anytime soon! Yamato climbs up Onigashima and transforms into a full on WOLF! Woah! I did not see that coming!

The rest of the episode focuses on the fight between Queen and Sanji. Queen insists that Sanji uses his combat suit, but he refuses. Queen fires his Black Coffee Beam, but Sanji is able to avoid it and the two continue to clash. Sanji starts it off with Bien Cuit Grill Shot. He burns Queen’s body and sends him flying.

Everyone around Sanji is under the impression that Sanji has won the battle, but as I expected, Queen gets back up.

Queen decides to showcase the power of a dinosaur without any enhancements and he uses Brachiosnakeus, in which he launches out of his cyborg body. He constricts Sanji with his lizard-like body. Queen agrees to release Sanji if he uses his Germa suit, but Sanji still refuses. Queen showcases the missiles of his now useless body that he’s detached from that launch if he says their name. Unfortunately he calls their name, the Brachio Launchers, TWICE, and gets hit by both of them.

Sanji is released and it seems that he may be in trouble… but there are some issues with his body. Sanji punches his body back to normal and you can hear the clanking of metal.

The last episode foreshadowed this when Sanji said he body felt strange.

Sanji realizes that he may be awakening the scientific enhancements that his siblings have. When Queen swings his sword at Sanji, the sword breaks with Sanji feeling nothing at all. Sanji is saddened by the possibility that he’s becoming a monster just like his brothers. It’s understandable because if this continues, Sanji may lose his emotions and become a tool just like the rest.

I can’t wait to see more One Piece!
Feb 26, 2023 1:10 PM
Jan 2023
Dang nothing is stopping my mans Sanji at this point XD
Feb 26, 2023 1:23 PM
Jan 2022
Howdym8 said:
My 2 thoughts on this episode.

1. Giving Rob Lucci and his old crew a position to lead Cipher Pol 0 really ruined it because they already lost to a weaker Straw Hats. Robin said Cipher Pol 0 is the strongest unit so i expect admiral level members to lead it and giving them a tough fight. I really thought that mysterious red eyed Cipher guy hiding in Onigashima was the strongest boss all this time because he gives off that vibe and also appeared when Linlin was a child (the episode where the trafficker nun tried to sell her to him in the ship).

2. Watching this episode made me realize that Sanji never had a serious duel that looked like he was struggling all this time until Wano (1000+ episodes later) so no wonder why he got shocked seeing his true ability after fighting a Yonko second commander. I expect similar shock from Zoro when he discovers he has Supreme Haki after he denied what Kaido said because the only time he struggled was against Kuma in pre-timeskip!

My brother in christ it has been 2 years since Luffy defeated Lucci. He might have gotten new powerups to make him admiral level.
Feb 26, 2023 7:35 PM
Transvestite
Dec 2022
it was pretty kewl
Feb 26, 2023 7:48 PM
Mar 2021
Jimmas said:
!Warning! If you don't want to see complaints about this episode, stay clear of @AhriTheS3xyFox because Yamato in devil fruit form is in this episode.
HAHAHA, this guy is hilarious Every time I check the threads I see him.
Feb 26, 2023 10:51 PM

Jul 2008

AhriTheS3xyFox said:

One Piece Debuts Yamato&#39;s Hybrid Form In the Anime 

Also DINOSAURS DONT WORK LIKE THAT!!!!
Feb 27, 2023 12:43 AM
Feb 2023
Delaying the fight frfr
Feb 27, 2023 1:06 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Man Queen is just so much more hilarious in the Anime than he's in the Manga.
Now we wait for the two-week break to pass.
Feb 27, 2023 4:20 AM

Sep 2020
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
Drippysid said:

Thank god, someone like you understands me, compare it to ultis hybrid form, she STILL retains her base looks, and actually gives off the "hybrid" meaning half human and half whichever creature,living being or animal. Even my all time favourite bud FMmatron has stated that he thinks Black Marias hybrid form is better than Yamatos. Except Black Maria is an actual goddamn hybrid for, but instead Yamato is just s traight up furry form. Let this sink in.

Yamato furry form is a miss.the devil fruit itself is a miss tbh. Oda balanced one of the best designs with the worst hybrid form.

Feb 27, 2023 5:16 AM

Jul 2013
Sometimes I forget that this show is also a comedy lol. I sympathize with Sanji though, I know he prides himself for getting really strong without his dad's science.
Feb 27, 2023 5:38 AM
๐ŸฅŠ CHAMPION ๐ŸฅŠ

Apr 2016
The Goverment wants Nico Robin, again!!! kekeke
Feb 27, 2023 6:45 AM
Sep 2018
Madra_d_luffy said:
one piece is on a break for 3 weeks

Really?? Hopefully I caught up with manga 2 weeks ago
Feb 27, 2023 6:57 AM

Nov 2016
WolfWood37 said:

AhriTheS3xyFox said:

One Piece Debuts Yamato&#39;s Hybrid Form In the Anime 

Also DINOSAURS DONT WORK LIKE THAT!!!!

Looking cool af, W design

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 27, 2023 7:10 AM
Apr 2021
because it keeps taking time from kaido's and luffy's battle and puts the other characters in meaningless battles that last 50 episodes and make people get bored and skip a lot
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Eagle-Eyed Seer and the algorithm of IT corporates and social platforms

nirererin - 7 hours ago

13 by nirererin »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 680 Discussion ( 1 2 )

nickylynn - Jan 27, 2015

78 by nirererin »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 678 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

LunyRem - Jan 17, 2015

144 by nirererin »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 677 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

LunyRem - Jan 10, 2015

125 by nirererin »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1112 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

FMmatron - Jul 13

112 by cchigu »»
6 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.