Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 7 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 20, 2023 9:13 AM

Nov 2011
Ignlis and the others looked great in their dresses, like they are decoratively ready for their moment this episode.

Unfortunately, another fight broke because go figure, this anime can never have moments that are perfect in peace. Pretty nasty beasts too but this is just taking care of business as usual for Ignlis.
Feb 20, 2023 9:48 AM

Apr 2014
Ingris from this episode: get angry because those beasts appeared at the party?! nah... Get angry because those beasts wasted her food? YES!!
Everyone knew the reason why Ingris wanted to keep Ripple at the academy because she was wanted to fight those monsters endlessly. 😂

They were looking so gorgeous, especially Ingris. I really love her dress.
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 20, 2023 9:50 AM

Dec 2022
ripple is under inglis care also this episode was a lot more funny
Feb 20, 2023 10:16 AM

Feb 2019
Oh my god inglis looked absolutely stunning. Been looking forward to this episode since the previews dropped last week and it didn’t disappoint. Had a little bit of everything that makes this series so good. The comedy, inglis unquenchable desire for a fight, world building etc. now we know about the two different highlander factions and what they’re after.
Marinate1016Feb 20, 2023 10:24 AM
Feb 20, 2023 11:35 AM

Oct 2017
Inglis looked beautiful in red dress, that open backside specially. Can't get enough of Inglis and Rani eating, it's really fun watching them. Also hopefully they can cure Ripple.
Feb 20, 2023 11:45 AM
Jun 2021
End of volume 2 (yes already, in less than 3 episodes). I said it a few times already, but I considere this volume as the least interesting one. So I'm happy they speedrun it, so we have more screentime for volume 3 (probably the best so far with the first one).
Feb 20, 2023 11:47 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Its nice to see Liselotte and Leone as friends now. They sure spared no expense in getting the dresses though. Trust Chris to be the critic even during combat though. Its good that the pricipal came prepared. Wow though Chris really made the fight look easy with her solo performance. The hierarchy sounds like they prefer to be neutral in their dealings with the surface. I guess in her new form Lyn has lost her memories. The prince though really surprised me with how calm he was able to remain during the whole event not to mention one willing accept any and all suggestions. I hope that they are able to solve this mystery though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2023 11:52 AM
Jul 2022
but why did they change the Look? somewhere between episode 4 to 7 it changed so much. Not even funny.
Feb 20, 2023 11:54 AM

Jul 2017
A party to commemorate the new Highlander, and Inglis and Co. are invited, including Leone.

A noble's party needs some well-looking dresses, and magicite beasts are running amok once again for Eris and the Hyral Menas Ripple to clear the mess. Since Rafael couldn't attend the party, giving the girls ample money to get their good-looking dresses is only apt. But while the picture still paints that the Bloodchain Brigade could be the key to their puzzle, it's the party which is the important. Well, Inglis rather not to be ogled at by Rafael (even with Lyn riding on her big breasts), and on an empty stomach, both Inglis and Rani are stuffed. Rafael has improved his swordsmanship since the last time we seen him, attacking the suddenly summoned 3DCG magicite beasts, and now the girls are doing this in their own stead with their dresses on. I've gotta admit that Inglis REALLY goes One Two Finger Girl to defeat the beasts like they're fodder.

With the magicite beasts dealt with, there's something's wrong with Ripple, and that assumption brought them to thinking that she was the one who summoned the magicite beasts. In truth, it's one of two Highlander factions: the Hierarchy responsible for this matter who's stingy in all levels, other than the Grand Duchy who are willing to share Highlander technology with the people down below. Ripple, unfortunately, is a Hyral Menas used to deal with the balance between worlds, and she's not so much than a political tool. The Highland emissary Theodore trying to pick up Rani, and Inglis being jealous of him decides to cut her way through, only to know that Seilyn is his sister, converted into a spirit from a magicite beast that no longer recognizes him. Oh well, better keep it in her stead.

Right now, Ripple needs the most protection, for her strength adds power to the Holy Knights, and losing her would be a big blow. Add to that of the summon magicite beasts, to clear out her guilty conscience of a dilemma, and leaving her in the magic academy would be the best option at current.

Ulterior motives for Inglis, or is it out of pure heart?
Feb 20, 2023 12:27 PM
Feb 2023
We tougt Lyn was an onee   san, but  se was an imouto all along :)

Ted look genuinely nicee and concerned about    her , i  gueS  she dont remember and is just comfortable around  the girls.  hope  they can get runited for real some  day 

Everyone drolling about inglis , but imo, Lielotte is prettiest   main girl XD
Feb 20, 2023 12:54 PM

Nov 2016
Dresses beat any beach episode tbh

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 20, 2023 1:01 PM
Jun 2021
By the way, in this episode we can see Inglis thinking as her old self.
Feb 20, 2023 1:18 PM

Feb 2022
The way Inglis was quick to jump in between Rafinha and a man was cute, I know Ignlis doesn't want to lose her meal ticket to glorious battle but I hope it's also a little jealousy she was feeling.

Feb 20, 2023 1:24 PM

Feb 2016
first 2 episodes were great but later it turned into meh and keeps getting worse.
Feb 20, 2023 1:25 PM

Jan 2008
Those magicte beast looked baaaaaad. The monster visuals have been getting progressively worse but they must have really depleted their CGI resources or something cause holy hell. Was hilarious to see one of them literally just walking in place.
Feb 20, 2023 1:30 PM

Dec 2013
Poor Ripple but at least that means it is more likely that she will get screen time now that she is close to the party so that's an upside.
Feb 20, 2023 1:31 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
A party is going down for the inaguration of the new highlander ambassador (hopefully their atleast decently nice). The girls are all invited and decide to go shopping for dresses. Whilst shopping they see Ripple and Eris standing amongst magicite beasts after defeating them. Ripple doesn't feel well, which is something to look out for later.

They head to the party and Inglis and Rafinha just can't wait to stuff their faces but magicite beats appear out of nowhere. Inglis and Rafinha vow to protect the food (ignoring the people lol). During the fight it eventually turns into a lazer pointer show with Inglis killing the majority of them using her finger pointing lazer.

They eventually find out that the reason for the magicites appearing is the moment Ripple became unconcious. After trying to subtly hit on Rafinha, we find out that the highlander envoy Theodore is Cyrene's brother. Although Cyrene preffers to stay in Inglis's breasts lol. So for now she stays.

After some deliberation Inglis recommends Ripple stay at the academy so that she can be looked after and it would be convienient for Miriela (the principal) as her laboratory is at the school. Although Leone and Liselotte have their own ideas as to why Inglis wants Ripple at the academy (to potentially fight more magicite beasts). That wouldn't suprise me tbh, knowing Inglis.

We got more of Inglis showing how strong she is and her stuffing her face ofcourse. Onto next week!

Feb 20, 2023 1:52 PM

Apr 2015
Inglis so cute no wonder she likes to check herself out in the mirror
Feb 20, 2023 2:15 PM

Mar 2018
Paul said:
Those magicte beast looked baaaaaad. The monster visuals have been getting progressively worse but they must have really depleted their CGI resources or something cause holy hell. Was hilarious to see one of them literally just walking in place.
I liked the part where Mary Sue-chan was blasting some Monsters with 5 frames worth of animation
Feb 20, 2023 2:34 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Inglis is 200% my simp character for Winter 2023, but its still pretty annoying how OP she is lol... 
Feb 20, 2023 3:48 PM

Apr 2015
I'm kind of bored of this show ngl, but I'll see it to the end.
Feb 20, 2023 5:13 PM

May 2019
Inglis and Rina must protect the food (oh and the people too). Damn Inglis is killing it in that red dress! Poor Ripple is suffering with some sort of sickness that allows magicite beasts to spawn and Inglis has offered to take her in (probably to fight more magicite beasts).

Cyrene refuses to go with her brother and instead prefers Inglis' cleavage (I mean who wouldn't?) Inglis is OP so far but I still enjoy watching this, especially the comedy bits with her love of food and fighting.
Feb 20, 2023 5:56 PM

Sep 2021
Recently, this show has been riding the it's three running gags (Inglis wants to fight, endless hunger and boob jokes) a bit too much and didnt offer much else. The plot doesn't really pick up and the characters don't develop any further, with Seylin actually going from an interesting, serious character to a fanservice fairy. I hope it recovers and doesn't turn into another "sexy over substance" show like Vermeil in Gold. 
Feb 20, 2023 6:08 PM
Mar 2021
pew pew~ shot that beam!
Feb 20, 2023 6:23 PM
Feb 2023
DBisalissy said:
Recently, this show has been riding the it's three running gags (Inglis wants to fight, endless hunger and boob jokes) a bit too much and didnt offer much else. The plot doesn't really pick up and the characters don't develop any further, with Seylin actually going from an interesting, serious character to a fanservice fairy. I hope it recovers and doesn't turn into another "sexy over substance" show like Vermeil in Gold.    

Yup, even Goku   get  more  tan "fig and food" .  I actually like  Leone  better, girl imaybe is not as  strong, but take  Knigthood   seriously , and   still  eyecandy,  ,  same wit   Lyn in   her    short time as   human, they  sow IDK.....emotions ?   
Inglis   just cares about food and figt, and Rani is  alway in awe for    Ingli or Rafael. and wy  she is also   food crazy?  Goku gags   works because other are  not like  him  XD. A good  main duo must  counter but complemnt each otheer, a goofball need a   straigt voice, two goofbaal will make all feel like  a joke ,evn if  story tell me world is burnin 

I will  stay just  to  see were it going, and well, cutee girls , lol
SeaDragonKanonFeb 20, 2023 7:07 PM
Feb 20, 2023 6:39 PM

Dec 2022
That crafty hero king, always coming up with new and creative ways of honing MORE POWER~!
Feb 20, 2023 8:22 PM

May 2015
Chris went from goku to frieza when she started shooting energy beams out of her fingers! The fact that the Hyral Menas can have what is essentially a built in self destruct sequence inside of them is pretty horrible for what is supposed to be a person protecting other people! I guess the only good news is that Ripples monster summoning effect occurred around a person who loves fighting monsters.
Feb 20, 2023 9:33 PM
Jun 2021
SeaDragonKanon said:
DBisalissy said:

Yup, even Goku   get  more  tan "fig and food" .  I actually like  Leone  better, girl imaybe is not as  strong, but take  Knigthood   seriously , and   still  eyecandy,  ,  same wit   Lyn in   her    short time as   human, they  sow IDK.....emotions ?   
Inglis   just cares about food and figt, and Rani is  alway in awe for    Ingli or Rafael. and wy  she is also   food crazy?  Goku gags   works because other are  not like  him  XD. A good  main duo must  counter but complemnt each otheer, a goofball need a   straigt voice, two goofbaal will make all feel like  a joke ,evn if  story tell me world is burnin 

I will  stay just  to  see were it going, and well, cutee girls , lol

Rafinha is in awe for her appearance, not for her personnality.
Feb 20, 2023 9:48 PM

Feb 2016
BOOBS.
This anime is so goofy at times, Inglis shooting lasers from her fingers at max speed was hilarious, I love it!!!
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Feb 20, 2023 9:50 PM

Feb 2019
this week's episode's kinda so-so IMO. it had its cute moments, but kinda slowly executed...
Feb 21, 2023 4:34 AM

Jun 2016
lets forget episode 1 and make inglis chan one of the best waifu seasonal !! XD
Feb 21, 2023 4:49 PM

Nov 2013
the 4 girls are preparing for a party, dress shopping time
there's some magicite beasts byt the 2 hieral menaces defeated them
that being said, one of them hasn't been felling well, since she is part of the beast folks

the girls got seme sexy dresses, but Rafinha and Inglis didn't eat all day, waiting for the party lol, they better leave some food for the other people

the principal came along, wanting to ask if they can get more equipment for the school
she studied in highland, she went as a guard

Rani wants to run but ends up tripping, baka girl lols
Rafa nii-sama is here and he is staring at Inglis chest, and ofc she knows it's normal, she had that problem before... but it's still unconfortable to be stared like that lols
also hi there Rene, nice spot as always :D

lol these 2 idiots and their stomach rumble, making big brother take the blame

magicite beasts attacked right there, and Inglis just had time to pick 2 bits of meat lols
onii-sama came to the rescue and he somehow made 21 attacks in 1 second, and Inglis could see them all... ok :D he better fight her later or she will be bored

next, the girls have to fight the beasts too, but basically it's just Cris showing off her duel weilding finger guns LOL this scene is too funny... it's fine, as long as she is having fun

meanwhile, Ripple continues to not feel well, this time even fainting, caused by her internal magic, that the altar faction put into her

lol a guy called Theodore is saying Rani is beautiful, which makes her happy, but Inglis got mad
oh, that guy is Cyrene's brother, and he is happy to see her, even if small ... he can now find a way to make her normal again but... she doesn't want him touching her LOL and ofc, being inside Inglis chest makes for a sexy scene

Ripple is awake again, and she is mad at herself, asking them to kill her or something, but ofc no one wants to treat one of their guardians in such a manner... so let's put her in the academia, Inglis and the teacher can easily handle her and whatever magicites she could summon
lol the girls trying to figure Inglis intentions... and ofc it's so she can fight more beasts :D

the end art, with Eris in animal ears, cute
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Feb 21, 2023 5:36 PM

Mar 2010
Bangtastic dresses.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 22, 2023 11:27 AM
Apr 2013
Ook, so quite a lot happened this ep. I was worried they were gonna have a big cliffhanger, but it seems for now to be the start of something, whatever it is.

It's too bad they had to skip the actual shopping scene because there wasnt enough time. Still, this feels very deja vu to the party back in ep 2.

Eris just casually showing up again after what happened last time, not sure. And whatever happened to ripple, feels bad for the poor girl (I'm definitely not biased or anything because of the voice actor no siree)
Also, demihumans? Whut? Hmm.

The principal sure seems to be quite a bit more important than we expect, she's either going to be a recurring character or at least for the next few eps.
Come to think of it, I dont think the chancellor guy showed up at all in this ep? Even though they mentioned him and all.

I sure wasnt expecting the beasts to literally show up at the start of the party, I mean, maybe I should have known better.
We very briefly get to see rafael demonstrate that he's no slouch, though for the most part since a lot happened in this ep and there's a lot of characters, screentime was kinda eh.
Liselotte barely even showed up. Chris going firing lazor on the beasts was kinda hilarious really, since at this point its not even "martial arts" anymore.

So in this ep we learn that apparently even the highlanders aren't totally united, so there's some "internal" conflict and they suspect thats what happened to ripple. Hmm. Poor ripple though.
The prince shows up again, though kind of weird. That aside, we have yet another highlander, who also apparently happens to be lyn's older brother, kind of interesting. Though funny thing is we didnt get to see his highlander symbol but eh. Strange stuff.

So we're apparently going back to the academy next ep, but with ripple in tow, but what is actually going to happen hmm. The brigade hasnt shown up for a few eps now, this ep they introduced yet another highlander, soo it's hard to tell what's exactly going to happen since either or both could. Theodore, for now at least appears to be somewhat reasonable as well. Though for whatever reason it seems lyn either has forgotten, or doesnt care about him.

Feb 22, 2023 1:22 PM
Jun 2021
CocoaGalaxy said:
 Theodore, for now at least appears to be somewhat reasonable as well. Though for whatever reason it seems lyn either has forgotten, or doesnt care about him.
Lyn is still a mindless beast that has no memory of anything. A tamed mindless beast though, since she's powerless.
Feb 22, 2023 3:07 PM
Feb 2023
groudonvert said:
CocoaGalaxy said:
 Theodore, for now at least appears to be somewhat reasonable as well. Though for whatever reason it seems lyn either has forgotten, or doesnt care about him.
Lyn is still a mindless beast  has no memory of anything. A tamed mindless beast though, since she's powerless.

But  she never tried to bit  te girls, lol.   . Why  se "  somewat"  recognize  ttem  but not own broter? And for wat  he said, doe not  sound  like  they were on bad term
Feb 22, 2023 10:51 PM
Jun 2021
SeaDragonKanon said:
groudonvert said:
Lyn is still a mindless beast  has no memory of anything. A tamed mindless beast though, since she's powerless.

But  she never tried to bit  te girls, lol.   . Why  se "  somewat"  recognize  ttem  but not own broter? And for wat  he said, doe not  sound  like  they were on bad term

Well she doesn't remember him, while she recognized the girls as "friends" (and more like masters actually).
Feb 26, 2023 1:58 AM

Jul 2014
I kinda like a lot of this show but the writting sometimes gets on my nerves. Did I miss something, or there is a reason Leone and the teacher suddenly accept that Inglis is able to kill Magic beasts without issues? There was a point in which Inglis was hiding it and trying to avoid killing them in public, and suddenly not anymore yet nobody reacts... did I miss an episode? Or did the anime skip some content from the novel? I don't get it.

I mean, not having a magic rune is required to defeat magic beasts, and not having one it's the entire reason Inglis is a squire, so showing off a "magical skill" that easily kills magic beasts without needing a rune kinda kills the point. I actually expected Inglis to show off her non-magical skils to help everyone kill the beasts with ease.
LeviathanTheEspFeb 26, 2023 2:08 AM
Feb 26, 2023 2:23 AM
Jun 2021
LeviathanTheEsp said:
I kinda like a lot of this show but the writting sometimes gets on my nerves. Did I miss something, or there is a reason Leone and the teacher suddenly accept that Inglis is able to kill Magic beasts without issues? There was a point in which Inglis was hiding it and trying to avoid killing them in public, and suddenly not anymore yet nobody reacts... did I miss an episode? Or did the anime skip some content from the novel? I don't get it.

I mean, not having a magic rune is required to defeat magic beasts, and not having one it's the entire reason Inglis is a squire, so showing off a "magical skill" that easily kills magic beasts without needing a rune kinda kills the point. I actually expected Inglis to show off her non-magical skils to help everyone kill the beasts with ease.

Leone knows inglis can defend herself from their first encounter. For Miriella, there's a reason that is not revealed yet.

Inglis didn't want to show off because she didn't want to be stuck in her hometown for guard duty. Now her place in the Academy is assured no matter what, so she can show off.

A rune is normally needed to be able to wield an artifact. Artifacts are the only thing known to be able to kill a magicite beast, but it's not the only one. An artifact makes a person able to use their mana to cast magic. Those who can use magic without Artifact (like Highlanders) can kill a Magicite Beast without a Rune. In case of Inglis, her Aether works even better than magic.
Feb 26, 2023 3:36 AM

Jul 2014
groudonvert said:
Leone knows inglis can defend herself from their first encounter. For Miriella, there's a reason that is not revealed yet.
You don't have to explain from the start. I mean you're literally explaining everything but the part I don't understand.

I know Leone knows Inglis can defend herself. But Leone doesn't know Inglis can use Aether and kill magicite beasts, does she?

groudonvert said:
Inglis didn't want to show off because she didn't want to be stuck in her hometown for guard duty. Now her place in the Academy is assured no matter what, so she can show off.
Then that's strange. Because even in the Academy she makes the effort to never let anyone notice she's using aether (excluding the flying practice in which it also seemed out of place for her to use aether in front of everyone). When she met Leone, she also fought the magicite beasts without using Aether and letting Leone take the kills. 

According to the show (novel might be different) Inglis didn't want to have the responsibility of her previous life so she didn't want people to know she could kill magic beasts without having a rune. That's still true.

About runes and artifacts: I do know what you said. I'll emphasize on what you said: 
groudonvert said:
Artifacts are the only thing known to be able to kill a magicite beast
Yeah, that's the reason when Leone and the teacher see Inglis kill magicite beasts without using an artifact, they should react to it. Rafinha and Eris already know she has such a skill even if they don't have the complete understanding of it. Leone and the teacher do not, or at least until this episode. But even if for some reason the teacher somehow knows about it, Leone is still not supposed to.
groudonvert said:
In case of Inglis, her Aether works even better than magic.
I did not ask why Inglis could kill magicite beasts. That's explained from the start.  What I don't understand is why people who do not have the knowledge of Inglis being able to use Aether do not even wonder why Inglis can kill magicite beasts.
Feb 26, 2023 4:17 AM
Jun 2021
LeviathanTheEsp said:
I know Leone knows Inglis can defend herself. But Leone doesn't know Inglis can use Aether and kill magicite beasts, does she?
Rafinha doesn't know (well, to my knowledge it's not revealed that she knows) she uses Aether.
LeviathanTheEsp said:
Then that's strange. Because even in the Academy she makes the effort to never let anyone notice she's using aether (excluding the flying practice in which it also seemed out of place for her to use aether in front of everyone). When she met Leone, she also fought the magicite beasts without using Aether and letting Leone take the kills.
Just to be clear : she used mana in class because it's much easier to use than Aether. And even casting magic is not something normal in this world, since nobody knows how to use their mana.

LeviathanTheEsp said:
According to the show (novel might be different) Inglis didn't want to have the responsibility of her previous life so she didn't want people to know she could kill magic beasts without having a rune. That's still true.

According to the show, she doesn't want the people to know she can kill magicite beasts without a Rune, because she doesn't want to be stuck as guard duty in her hometown. She's not in Ymir anymore.

LeviathanTheEsp said:
Yeah, that's the reason when Leone and the teacher see Inglis kill magicite beasts without using an artifact, they should react to it. Rafinha and Eris already know she has such a skill even if they don't have the complete understanding of it. Leone and the teacher do not, or at least until this episode. But even if for some reason the teacher somehow knows about it, Leone is still not supposed to.

Well we can guess that Rafinha or Inglis told her at some point. She had many occasions to see how stupidly strong Inglis is after all.

Same for Miriella, in the first class, she witnessed herself that Inglis is strong. It seems that having an Artifact makes the gravity training easier (don't ask me why XD ). So seeing a runeless easily defeats robots under her gravity spell should have let her know that Inglis is stronger than normal. And for why she's not surprised a runeless can kill a magicite beast, you'll have to wait xD
Feb 26, 2023 7:54 AM

Jun 2015
So much smug grinning from all the character I cant help but love it. Next magicite beast pls!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 26, 2023 2:22 PM

Jul 2014

groudonvert said:
Rafinha doesn't know (well, to my knowledge it's not revealed that she knows) she uses Aether.

Rafinha knows. She may not know that's called Aether, but she knows the kind of "magic" Inglis has been using. The lack of question is not a surprise at this point because it's been years already.

groudonvert said:
Just to be clear : she used mana in class because it's much easier to use than Aether. And even casting magic is not something normal in this world, since nobody knows how to use their mana.
She turned Aether into mana, then she used it. Anyways, that doubles my point.
groudonvert said:
According to the show, she doesn't want the people to know she can kill magicite beasts without a Rune, because she doesn't want to be stuck as guard duty in her hometown. She's not in Ymir anymore.
Then why was she hiding her abilities AFTER she left her hometown, when she met Leone?
groudonvert said:
Well we can guess that Rafinha or Inglis told her at some point. She had many occasions to see how stupidly strong Inglis is after all.

Same for Miriella, in the first class, she witnessed herself that Inglis is strong. It seems that having an Artifact makes the gravity training easier (don't ask me why XD ). So seeing a runeless easily defeats robots under her gravity spell should have let her know that Inglis is stronger than normal. And for why she's not surprised a runeless can kill a magicite beast, you'll have to wait xD
I mean surely that has to be the case; they skipped it though. And I mean, being super strong doesn't mean you can kill the beasts, you need something else.
Feb 26, 2023 9:48 PM
Jun 2021
LeviathanTheEsp said:

groudonvert said:

Rafinha knows. She may not know that's called Aether, but she knows the kind of "magic" Inglis has been using. The lack of question is not a surprise at this point because it's been years already.

groudonvert said:
She turned Aether into mana, then she used it. Anyways, that doubles my point.
groudonvert said:
Then why was she hiding her abilities AFTER she left her hometown, when she met Leone?
groudonvert said:

I mean surely that has to be the case; they skipped it though. And I mean, being super strong doesn't mean you can kill the beasts, you need something else.

Rafinha doesn't even know what is magic ^^' The only thing clear she knows is that Inglis can kill Magicite Beast and she's much stronger than a Runeless should be.

Inglis didn't hide her ability, she let Leone kill the monster to see how strong she is. She does that all the time.
Feb 27, 2023 5:33 AM
Apr 2021
Loved the finger lazer guns LOL
Feb 27, 2023 10:18 PM
Oct 2019
Yeahh the CGI monster didn't improve at all. it really bothering me.

Reborn to Master the Blade, but she shooting laser beam.
Mar 3, 2023 8:52 AM

Aug 2019
Not much to say about this episode, but it looks like the highlanders may do something now that their plan to use Ripple has fallen through

I really wonder where the story is going to go from here. Are they going to attack the highlanders? Maybe the bloodchain brigade?

Also love the little panel at the end as always >w<
Mar 4, 2023 12:59 PM

Nov 2009
LUL

Fking Inglis and her BEAM attacks...

she be doing the Rave all by herself...

FOR THE FOOD ! ! ! (people? what people?)

___ ___ ___

And looks like I was right in early episode.

The Highlanders DID implement a self-destruct in the "knights" so if they ever rebel, they can't.

___ ___ ___

And Rani assaults Inglis's boobies trying to get Lyn out, LOL

And then Inglis be like "We'll help and keep her safe", but actually "YES, more magibeasts to fight"

People? what people? Beasts to fight? yes plz.
amlgMar 4, 2023 1:11 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 6, 2023 10:15 AM

Feb 2017
Which chapter of the Manga is that excatly?
this Beast appear in the Manga too?
I open on DeviantArt a small and unknow Grimgar group, if you have any ideas to make that group better or want to Join http://da-grimgar.deviantart.com/

If you are a artist i love kickass and had alot ideas
Mar 6, 2023 11:04 AM
Jun 2021
The manga should have started volume 2 by now, but it's already volume 3 (remember it's it a Light Novel).
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2023

106 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 2, 7:44 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2023

40 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 2, 7:39 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2023

65 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 2, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2023

44 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 2, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2023

52 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 2, 3:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.